Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I'm her boyfriend, we are together," Ryan said, while trying to get the meaning to Toshi by intertwining the fingers of his arms together.

Toshi angrily looked at Ryan's gesture, and without saying anything else, he got up from the bed and started walking towards the scanning pad.

Realizing the mistake he had unwittingly made, and deciding that things had gone too sour to sweeten by words, Ryan quickly tried to tackle Toshi to prevent him from reaching the scanner.

"Nooooo!" Michelle cried, seeing that things had gone from hopeful to worse in a second.

Despite the huge physical difference, Ryan was putting up struggle with all his might, and Toshi was hesitating to harm him since he was getting to know him as a friend. Toshi was trying to push him off and reach the scanner, but determined Ryan was starting to be an enough annoyance.

Finally, Toshi snapped and with a roar, started beating Ryan with his large, strong hands. Under the barrage of heavy fists landing on to his back, Ryan fell down, but kept his firm grip on his feet to prevent him from walking.

"NOOOO! STOP IT! STOP! You'll kill him, Stop!" Michelle shrieked from behind the glass wall.

Toshi stopped to look and the crying girl, and he tried to resume beating Ryan.

"NO! Toshi! I'll open the door. Don't hit Ryan," Michelle said desperately.

"Nooo, damn it Michelle, you promised," Ryan protested while being on the ground.

"I'm sorry honey, but I can't just watch him kill you," Michelle said while walking towards her door. She found her hands shaking as her fingers neared the lit button, in midst of Ryan's protests, to press it.

Seeing the door open to Michelle's room, Toshi stopped punching Ryan and tried to go out of his room, but Ryan stubbornly kept hanging on to his feet.

"Ryan, please let go, the door is open. I can take care of myself, don't worry," Michelle said out of concern for Ryan.

"No I will not!" Ryan said stubbornly.

Toshi had been holding back the weight of his punches, but with door to the beautiful girl opened, he had little patience to share with. For the first time, a proper punch landed on Ryan, and with a painful cry, he let Toshi's feet go.

"No! Damn you, don't hurt him," Michelle screamed, seeing her boyfriend writhe in pain.

While Toshi was walking toward Michelle's door, trying to give some reassurance to Ryan, she said, "Don't worry about me, honey. He's like a teenager, I think I have enough experience to deal with a teenager."

Truthfully, Michelle was terrified; but to save Ryan, she had no other choice but to face her fears. Still, with the knowledge of the juvenile behavior of Toshi, she had confidence that by using her experience and allure as a woman, she should be able to manipulate a horny teenager.

When the hulking body entered through the door, Michelle wiped her tears away and took on a confident posture since she didn't want to show any sign of fear to him. As he walked straight towards her, she couldn't avoid looking at the now fully erected shaft that stood up making a forty-five degree angle to his body. At full hard-on, the shaft looked to have grown in to nine inches, and thicker than the previous time she mentally did the measurements. The wide corona of the head was now flaring out even more, making it look like bloomed flower.

As Toshi got near to Michelle, the strange shaft was coming straight towards her, and by instinct, she wanted to prevent it from touching her. But before she could move away, Toshi grabbed her narrow waist with his big hands, and trapping the thick phallus between their mid-drifts, he pulled her towards him. With her firm belly pressing hard on to the un-natural member, she felt it pulse against her body and feared the uneven thickness of it that she felt through her skin; it felt bigger and more deformed than it looked. With her hands pressing on to his chest, she made a distance between their upper-bodies, and it was hard to avoid looking at the deformed and flared one-eyed-monster that was peeking out from just under the swell of her chest and between their firmly pressed lower bodies.

"Toshi, please let go, you are being too rough with me," Michelle said while trying to get away from the dangerous tool.

Then Michelle felt one of the big hands at her waist start to descend, and soon, it was groping the round swell of her derriere.

"Doll mine, doll soft," Toshi said with a smile.

"Yes, doll is yours. Let me go for now and you can feel doll better," Michelle said while trying to execute her plan.

Toshi looked down at her for a moment and slowly let Michelle go free from his iron hold.

Feeling glad to be free from Toshi, Michelle let out a sigh, and pulled down the hem of her dress that was starting riding up due to groping.

"Why don't we sit down and talk a bit like friends?" Michelle tried to use the same trick Ryan had used. She had to encourage him by taking him by his hand and walk him to the bed. She was happy when he sat down on the bed as she had instructed, but when she tried to leave to pull in a chair, Toshi grabbed her hand, and pulled her in to sit on his lap.

With his body on her left side, and her legs over his left thigh, Michelle was now sitting on Toshi's lap. When she tried to get up, he wrapped his right hand around her body, and his left around her thighs to stop her from getting away.

"Ok, ok, I'm not going away, now loose your grip, I can't breathe," Michelle said, realizing that he wasn't going to compromise anymore.

Toshi loosed the grip, but kept a hand on her waist to prevent any sudden escapes. With him so close, Michelle was detecting a very strong odor coming from him, and she had to steel her stomach to avoid retching with disgust. But mixed with the odor, there was a sweet, strong musk that made sparks fly out in her brain when it reached her sensors; so she had hard time differentiating whether the smell was bad or good.

The underside of Toshi's manhood was now pressing against the outside of Michelle's left thigh, and it stood proud against his ripped abdomen. Despite the unintended, vulnerable position she was in, she decided that it was best to try to distract him with some conversation.

While Michelle desperately tried to form a conversation with Toshi, she felt his right hand starting to knead her right breast, and the left starting to fondle her exposed thighs. She was keeping her thighs clamped shut, and both her arms on the hem of the very short dress to prevent it from exposing her lace-clad womanhood. She gasped painfully when he pinched her nipple through the fabric, and by instinct, she grabbed his hand with both of her hand to pull it away from her sensitive nipple. Seeing the opportunity, his left hand shot straight toward her unguarded gap between her full thighs.

Michelle yelped when the big hand grabbed her pubic mound, over the thin lacy material. The sudden intrusion made her widen her thighs with surprise, and with the widened space, he positioned his whole hand between her thighs, and she was unable to close her thighs again. She felt helpless when his thick digits, started massaging his womanly region. She had her right hand grabbing on to the arm that was abusing her bosom, and her left arm was grabbing on to the arm that was abusing her privates, but she wasn't able to stop his strong arms from taking their pleasure from her soft body. Cowper's fluid was now gushing down his phallus and was soaking her left thigh with the clear liquid. Then she felt a weird sensation when she got a whiff of the strong scent of the fluid.

Michelle knew that she was starting to lose control, and her fears intensified when she heard him whisper, "Doll is mine, Toshi going into doll."

Michelle understood the meaning of those basic words, and she knew that she has to literally take matters in to her own hands and choose a path with less collateral damage. Letting go the of the hand that was roughly handling her sensitive loins, Her trembling left hand inched toward Toshi's intimidating and bizarre manhood, only to stop when her finger tips were almost touching the big shaft. She had to gather-up a little more courage to initiate the dangerous voyage she was about to partake. She knew that she was going to take a high-risk bet that could end up with her losing everything. When she started to feel her nether region moisten under the relentless stimulation, she knew that she had to do something, and do it with haste.

When Michelle's slender fingers wrapped around the middle girth of Toshi's manhood, for a moment, he stopped fondling her soft body and looked at her with surprise. When her soft, feminine hand started to glide up and down along the uneven girth of the lubricated phallus, he let out a pleasured groan to signal his approval. He timed his fondling with her moving arm, and she labored to tame her carnal feelings as his rough hands resumed their shameless abuse. Her hips started to unwittingly move slightly with the big lecherous hand, and she was in a race to sate Toshi's carnal desires, before she would display any sings of pleasure to him; she knew that showing any sign of pleasure could convey unintended messages to him and the fire would spread uncontrollably.

When Ryan finally overcame the overwhelming pain, while lying on the floor, he turned his head to find Michelle sitting on Toshi's lap with her back turned towards him. In the giant's arms, her small frame made her look like a doll, and the size difference made Toshi seem even bigger. He was able to hear faint, soft groans coming from Toshi, and Michelle's hips had a slight, repetitive movement that matched with her moving left elbow.

"Michelle, what are you doing?" Ryan asked.

"Uuhm...nothing...nothing much, don't worry," Michelle replied with a shaken voice.

"Michelle, tell me the truth," Ryan asked again, noticing the distress in her voice.

"I'm...trying to make him cum before he gets too horny. Don't disturb, I need to concentrate," Michelle said quickly while trying to hide her fear and hard breathing, from Ryan.

Ryan understood the reasoning and logic behind her plan, but despite hating the idea about his beautiful girlfriend touching another man's penis, he knew that she was doing it for both of their safety. He thought that Michelle's explanation explained her moving left arm, but it still didn't explain her moving hips; he paid close attention to Toshi's big arms and gasped with horror when he realized that Toshi's right hand was groping Michelle's soft breasts, and his left arm had disappeared between her slightly parted thighs.

As Michelle's small hand ministered a sensual fondling to Toshi's huge shaft, it poured out a non-stop supply of precum to aid her efforts. As she sped-up the movement of her hand over the amply lubricated shaft, she noticed that the odd head start to engorge with more blood, making the strange corona flare out even more. With the finishing line in sight, she started to use both of her hands on the huge appendix to bring a successful closure to her risky deed.

Suddenly, Toshi let out a roar, and groped Michelle's sex so hard, she let out a painful cry, as a geyser of thick, white liquid spring out from his flared manhood. The spurts came out with so much pressure, before falling on Michelle and Toshi, the stream of white goo emitted a sound when it came out of the narrow opening and flew about four feet in to the air.

Groaning loud, Toshi let out about a dozen of strong spurts of ejaculates flying in to the air, and with last few weaker spurts, the geyser came to an end. Michelle was frozen with surprise, and she still had her slender fingers wrapped around the giant member. She had felt each powerful spurt surge through the shaft, before shooting out with an astonishing pressure, and she had never seen anything remotely comparable to the pressure and volume of that orgasm. She was literally showered with his seed, and drops of white substance were all over her upper body, including her hair. When she looked at her thighs, she had to take a second look at how her smooth thighs had been completely glazed with the thick, viscous ejaculate.

Even though Michelle was repulsed by the sexual emission that was covering her skin, she felt a relief at the thought that she had accomplished her target, and Toshi's interest towards her would fade away with his sated desires. But when she un-wrapped her slender fingers from the giant phallus, she noticed that the hardness or the size of it hadn't change even after expelling a torrent of ejaculate. Horror struck her when she realized that she had made a critical mistake in her predictions: she hadn't account for the endurance that should have come with adolescence.

As Michelle cursed herself for forgetting such a key factor, she felt Toshi move her on to the bed while standing up. She was sitting on the bed, and with his angry manhood inches away from her face and raring to seek relief once again, he was standing right in front of her.

Praying that her previous trick would work once again, Michelle quickly wrapped her right hand around his thick tool and started to simulate fornication. When Toshi put a big hand on her shoulders and tried to gently push her upper-body down on to the bed, she knew that he was seeking something better than her hands to be wrapped around his hardness.

With her body being pushed down to lay on the bed, Michelle had to make a quick and desperate decision to avoid the ultimate defilement. Turning her shoulders to slide off the pushing hand, she sat up once again, and using her right hand to angle the hard appendage down, with her red lips parted, she kept her head moving toward his pelvis.

"No!" Ryan said weakly when the odd head of the thick shaft disappeared between Michelle's red parted lips. The flexible corona got pushed back as the gland moved in to her warm mouth. With a hand on the back of her head, Toshi pushed her head in, and before her gag reflexes kicked in, four inches of the shaft disappeared through her lips.

Despite the repulsiveness of taking in the hideous shaft in to her mouth, Michelle felt a relief when she felt his big hand on the back of her head and started to push; it meant that Toshi was satisfied with the feeling of her mouth, and she knew that she had gotten a second chance to save herself from the ultimate humiliation. She felt the texture and tasted his essence as she used her tongue as cushion for the sliding shaft.

When the meaty end hit the back of Michelle's throat, She couldn't stop the reactive gag, and Toshi stopped pushing her head and relaxed his arm to let her pull back. She knew that she couldn't cover the monstrous length of his shaft with only her mouth, and fearing that he might lose interest, she wrapped both hands around the remaining length of it. With the whole length barely covered, she started to Ryan her head while moving both of her hands to encourage his manhood to seek relief once again.

With her having to stoop down to save her virtue by orally pleasuring Toshi, Michelle wanted to make him climax as quickly as she could and be done with the nightmare. Overcoming her disgust, she started to massage the strange gland with her tongue and created a suction in her mouth to deliver more pleasure.

Toshi groaned with pleasure and started to move his hips in rhythm with her stimulation. Michelle gagged again when the gland started spewing out spurts of precum, and she had to decide whether to let the gathering fluid flow out of her mouth or swallow it along with her pride. Realizing that she wouldn't be able to maintain the suction if she open her mouth to let the precum flow out, she squeezed her eyes shut and swallowed the first foul tasting gulp.

Michelle willed herself through the first few foul tasting gulps, but soon she started to feel her body heating up from inside and the heat was concentrating on her most sensitive regions. Suddenly, the foul metallic taste started become more bearable, and she started to feel that the viscous fluid was more intoxicating than her favorite alcohol. Unlike the conventional liquor, the fluid was affecting different parts of her brain and body, and they were all parts that were related to addictive pleasures. Her strained eye-lids became soft, and under the intoxication, she forgot the whereabouts and started to concentrate on extracting more elixir from the object that was in her mouth.

Ryan felt both helpless and mesmerized as Michelle worked hard to pleasure Toshi with her mouth. She had been skilled with her oral techniques, and from the way her lower jaw moved and from the way Toshi groaned, Ryan suspected that she was even using her tongue technique on him. Suddenly when Michelle squeezed her eyes shut and her throat moved up and then down, a shudder went through Ryan's body with the realization that she was swallowing whatever was gathering in her mouth. But when her throat started to continue the movement, and started to pleasure the thick shaft with hints of enthusiasm while emitting low moans from time to time, he knew she wasn't behaving normal.

"Michelle! Michelle! Are you alright? MICHELLE!" Ryan tried to gain her attention.

With Ryan's call, Suddenly, Michelle broke away from the trance, and opened her eyes as if she had been dreaming. She felt as if her memories of the events that had transpired after she had felt the heat in her body were like a part of a vivid dream. Her attention came back to the thick phallus in her mouth and hands when the shaft started to gain girth, and the head in her mouth started to flare and fill the space in her mouth.

Michelle's blue eyes opened wide with the realization that he was preparing to expel his satisfaction, and tried to pull her mouth away from the impending outburst. When she tried to pull away, she found that the corona had flared so much inside her mouth, she had hard time opening her mouth enough to pull it out. By the time she had put extra strain on her jaws to open wider, Toshi roared and reached climax.

Michelle felt the first powerful spurt of seeds hitting the back of her throat just as the gland was passing her lips, and the force of the stream was enough to make her choke on the glutinous substance. She started to cough hard while holding her throat, and as if he was marking her, Toshi kept showering her whole body with his essence.

Spurt after strong spurt landed on Michelle's upper body, and by the time she had managed to clear the sticky substance from the breathing path, she was covered in Toshi's strong smelling ejaculate. She wanted to cry when she realized that she was covered in his seeds from head to toe, and she tried to clear the substance out from her eyes to stop it from irritating them.

Ryan was shocked to witness his girlfriend getting completely covered in another man's ungodly amount of semen. What shocked him the most was to see how Toshi's strange anatomy worked, and how abnormal it looked.

Before the first spurt, when Toshi roared, within few seconds, his shrunken scrotum inflated to a normal size in an astonishing speed; then as it trembled with strain, the inflated scrotum started to shrink again, and out from the end of the thick shaft, came a stream of pressurized ejaculate. Instead of housing testicles, his scrotum had deformed in to working as pump that shot out his seed with immense pressure and volume.

Ryan was worried about Michelle as she sobbed and tried to clear Toshi's seed out of her eyes. But relief came to him when he noticed that Toshi's manhood was starting to deflate and shrink back to a still formidable six inches. Toshi let out a yawn and started to lazily walk out of Michelle's room while closing the door behind him.

By the time Toshi had completely disappeared from Ryan's view, Michelle managed to clear her eyes enough to open them and without responding to Ryan's calls, she ran into the bathroom. Seeing how she and her clothes were soaked with thick white goo, he understood her urgent desire to get cleaned as quickly as possible.