Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeds of immorality

Michelle used the long bath time to recollect her scattered thoughts, and came in to term with had happened in that room. Ryan had nearly escaped death while trying to protect her, and she had nearly escaped a raped. In her mind, she had won the war, but lost many battles since she had to resort to many demeaning things that she would have never imagined that she would to do with a stranger.

Michelle had played with the fire, saved her life, but burnt her hands in the process. What hurt most weren't the burns; the most painful thing was that she had to do it in front of her boyfriend's pleading eyes. But what wreaked her heart the most wasn't any of those; it was the vague memory of her being overwhelmed with desire to indulge in his carnal nectar; it was the memory of her earnestly trying to extract it out of the thick phallus while feeling ambers of lust igniting in her sensitive regions.

As Michelle's tears of shame got mixed in with the flowing water, she proceeded to scrub her soft skin as if she was trying to get rid of her shameful memories along with the physical evidences Toshi had left on her.

Michelle felt clean enough only after taking a bath twice and even then, she didn't feel completely free of the marking Toshi had left on her body. Her skin had reddened with the intense scrubbing, and the skin on her fingertips had wrinkled with prolonged exposure to water. She came out of the bath, dried herself and since the expensive attire she once wore had become unwearable, she proceeded to open the bag that contained her change of clothes for the night.

Inside the bag, Michelle found a lace bustle-back slip with an underwear that matched the soft material. The extremely high hem-line, the deep V-neck and the open backside, exposed her soft skin in an artistic way, and the layered lace frills of the bustle, beautifully curved round her round derriere to add a hypnotizing effect. If it wasn't for the dark situation, she would have really enjoyed checking herself on the mirror to see how the very sensual attire made her body set ablaze with sexual allure.

When she walked in to the room with her hair still moist from the bath,
Ryan looked at her through the glass with wide eyes. Michelle saw that there was concern in his gaze, but she noticed that it mostly held admiration for her appearance. She always loved how her appearance got admired by him, but with her shame clouding the joy, for the first time, under his gaze, she felt uneasy.

"Michelle, are you alright?" Ryan asked, noticing the dark cloud in her expression.

"I'm fine Ryan. I...I just...I feel really down. I feel like I let you down," Michelle said while trying to hold back her tears.

"Nonsense! Honey, I'm proud of you. You did it to save me, and managed to save yourself too," Ryan said, trying to reassure her.

"It's just, He's not normal. I felt weird at one point," Michelle said while looking down at her feet.

"I know, he is anything but normal, but what do you mean by 'you felt weird'?" Ryan asked, puzzled.

"It's hard to explain, but nothing to worry about. Just let me rest a little." Michelle said as she lost the courage to tell Ryan what she had really experienced.

Ryan understood Michelle's wishes and remained silent as she laid on the bed to get some rest. Despite the situation, he couldn't avoid noticing how ravishing she looked in her very revealing sleeping wear. He desired to be with her, hold her and feel the warmth of her body, but the thick glass was preventing him from reaching his girlfriend and fulfill his desires.

Ryan took back a step and shook his head to come back to reality. His girlfriend had nearly escaped a rape, and he was thinking about enjoying her beauty and warmth. He was thinking about what was wrong with him to generate such desires during a desperate time like that. When he though back to the time when Michelle mysteriously lost touch with reality and started to really get in to pleasuring Toshi while her throat moved, shamefully, he noticed that his loins start to stir with illicit pleasure. Disgusted by his own immoral feelings, shaking off the impure thoughts from his head, Ryan went back to the bed to recover from his own physical and mental damages.

Horror of the truth

"Good evening! I hope that you two have rested enough." Vas's voice came through the speakers.

Almost instantly, both rooms were filled with sounds of cursing and profanities as Michelle and Ryan expressed their deep hatred towards their captor.

"Now, Now, I understand your anger, but don't forget that you are under my rules. You got a nasty surprise for your first disobedience, believe me, that wasn't even a hard punishment," Vas said with a stern voice and the rooms went quiet as the couple took in the warning.

"It was very clever of you, Michelle. It was the first time someone used that method to save themselves. Ryan also did a good job; if it weren't for the lack of choices, and adolescence hormones in Toshi, you could have taken care of it by yourself. Since I'm impressed, I'll give you an explanation for this whole bizarre situation," Vas said and started explaining.

By the time the Vas had finished the introduction about his ambitious project and Michelle's valuable part in it, both Michelle and Ryan were beyond shocked by the insanity and audaciousness of his intentions. They couldn't comprehend why people expect her to carry the child of something not entirely human. It was too bad and evil to be true, but they didn't see any way of escaping the clutches of the demon. Michelle broke down sobbing as she realized the hopelessness of the situation.

"You see, Toshi reached maturity only few months ago. Therefore, you cannot blame him for being persistent since Michelle is kind of like the first female that was made available to him. Due to us having to abandon one of our facilities, and problems with authorities, we had to postpone getting him a partner. It is nothing personal with you folks; it is just a matter of a small sacrifice for the good of the world. I don't necessarily need Ryan alive, and I can get the same results with Michelle bound to a bed for the rest of her life. So remember, I have your lives in my hands, and if either of you do something to anger me, their partner will suffer. Am I clear?" Vas ended the sentence with a threatening voice.

From the sobbing sound of Michelle and silence of Ryan, Vas got the answer he desired.

"Now, eat well and get ready for another round at later in the evening. Hope you have some other tricks up your sleeves since it was entertaining," Vas ended the conversation with a laugh.

Shortly afterward, the meals arrived and both Michelle and Ryan refueled themselves to prepare for the next ordeal. Before the maid left with the plates, she re-did Michelle's makeup and hair, removed the lace underwear she was wearing, put on a pair of matching high heels on Michelle and instructed her to keep them on till she goes to bed.

Michelle silently cursed as the maid removed the last barrier of defense she had protecting her womanhood. The already short dress did little in term of protecting her virtue, and she remembered how big of a roll the underwear had played in her last encounter with Toshi.

After they left, Ryan initiated the conversation, "Michelle, I think that giant bastard will be coming back again tonight. After listening to that old pervert, I can't let it get near to you. So please promise me that whatever happens, you will not open the door."

Michelle looked worriedly at how Ryan was still suffering from the powerful blow he had received earlier.

"Even if I know about what they are planning to do with me, I would rather suffer that than watching you die trying to protect me. That thing is not human, Ryan; Look at what it did to you with one punch. What's the purpose of me living in hell after you die in vain? I love you Ryan, for that reason, I can't promise you that, I'm sorry," Michelle said with tearful eyes.

"What's the purpose of me living after making you go through that hell? What use am I if I cannot protect my girlfriend?" Ryan asked with a pleading manner.

"The difference is that we both live to see another day. Getting pregnant from a rapist is nothing compared to the thought of losing you, Ryan. From the way things are now, even if you die or not, I will have to go through that hell. So, rather than going through that with the sorrow of losing you, I want you beside me to give me strength and support," Michelle said with affection.

Ryan understood that her words were true and much more logical, but as a man, he wasn't sure that he would be mentally strong enough to grant Michelle's wish. His pride as a man was demanding him to die while trying to protect her, but his love for her was telling him not to abandon her. He realized that being at her side while watching her defilement would be harder to than sacrificing his life while trying to protect her. His life partner was pleading him to be stronger than a man, and he knew that he loved her enough to try it.

From Ryan's silence, Michelle understood that he loved her enough to grant her request.

"Don't worry darling, I can still try few tricks to protect myself. I know that I'm asking a lot from you, but thank you for putting my feelings ahead of yours. I love you," Michelle said while putting her hand on the glass.

"I love you too," Ryan said while putting his hand on hers from the other side of the glass.

Devouring of the prey

Michelle and Ryan suffered in suspense while they waited for the giant beast to terrorize them once again. When the big metal door finally give out a sound and started to open, they looked at each other with eyes full of fear and worry.

Toshi strode into the narrow corridor and passing Ryan's room, started walking towards Michelle's room. By the time he was in front of her door, she was already at the door from the other side. When Toshi pressed the button, the button on Michelle's side lit-up and she once again looked at Ryan's pleading eyes that were begging her not to do it. She was overwhelmed with fear once she had seen Toshi's deformed, thick manhood, but looking at Ryan gave her enough strength to overcome the fear and press the button on her side.

As soon as the door opened, Toshi pushed the door, went into the room, and before Michelle was able to say or do anything, he grabbed her slender waist with his big hands and lifted her up in to the air till their eyes were on the same level. Surprised by Toshi's sudden action, she was looking at his unattractive face to gather any clues to understand his behavior, and before she got the chance to comprehend what was happening, she found herself being thrown on to the bed.

"Ah!"

Michelle's petite body bounced on the mattress before she found herself lying on it facing the ceiling. Shaken by the sudden force, she needed few moments to gather her thoughts and by the time she attempted to get up, she found herself underneath the hulking body of Toshi. He was supporting himself on elbows to avoid putting too much weight on her body, but the partial weight was more than enough to keep her pinned underneath him. He was looking down at her face only few inches away, and she had to turn her head to the side to avoid his foul breath and ugly face. From the background, she was able to hear Ryan calling her name, but at that moment, she was squirming underneath the huge body-mass to crawl out from the vulnerable situation. She had planned to gain some time by pulling him in to a conversation, and manipulate him in to getting satisfied only by a hand-job or at most with an oral ministration; but with the position she was in, she realized that she had no hope of achieving any of her planned goals.

"Toshi, please let me up. We can do it nice and easy. No need to hurry," Michelle tried talking her way out of the compromising situation.

"Toshi need doll this time," Toshi said as the reply, and displaying his stained yellow teeth, smiled at Michelle.

"No," Michelle said, realizing his intentions, and feeling a knee trying to push between her closed thighs.

Despite Michelle's efforts, Toshi managed to easily push one of his knees between her smooth thighs and then the other. She turned to look at him with horror as his knees start to separate, spreading her creamy thighs along with them. She felt her unclad nether regions get exposed, and the feel of cold air brushing against her most sensitive places made a shiver run through her spine.

Michelle's squirming intensified as her lithe legs got forcefully separated, and in an attempt to push him off, she started to push at his well-built chest. Surprising her, she felt her effort to push the giant off starting work, but then she realized that he was just lifting his upper-body. While lifting up, Toshi caught both of her slender hands and pinned them over her head with one of his big arms. With the free arm, he started to caress and appreciate the soft skin of her upper-chest area, occasionally touching the exposed swell of her firm, succulent breasts. Then suddenly, his finger hooked on to the V of the dress between her cleavage, and making her gasp with surprise, he tugged hard at it, tearing the delicate fabric apart and fully exposing her bosom.

Michelle felt completely helpless as her firm breasts got exposed to the lecherous eyes of Toshi, and despite her desperate desire to cover the flower-buds that decorated her luxurious swells, she found her arms firmly pinned above her head, making her bosom stand out even more seductively. To her horror, his disfigured face started to get closer, and she let out a sob as his head started to descend on to her light-brown right nipple.

"Aah!" Michelle gasped when Toshi's warm mouth enveloped around her sensitive nipple, and the flexible tongue started to tease the flower bud.

While Toshi was attacking Michelle's right breast with his warm and wet mouth, his rough hand abused her left breast and enjoyed her low groans of protests when he pinched the nipple.

While Michelle tried to avoid thinking about the unwanted attention her sensitive breasts were receiving, she felt a soft, meaty knob probing round her nether region. Horror struck her when she saw Toshi's hips moving slightly with the probing, and she realized that he was seeking the entrance to her sacred place.

"My god, Michelle, is he trying to enter you?" Ryan said, seeing the same hip movement of Toshi.

Since their heads were pointing towards Ryan, and with the huge body covering her petite frame, all he could see was her hands being held above her raven hair, and the only indications of her lower-body were two white and lithe legs, decorated with seductive black high-heels, sticking out from either sides of Toshi's thick waist, clearly indicating that he was in the prime position to drill in to her soft womanhood; so the small movements of his hips were enough to make Ryan's blood freeze with worry and fear.

Michelle knew how exposed she was, and how dangerously close she was to being raped, but she also knew how hard it must be for Ryan to watch his girlfriend getting abused; so she wanted to put him at ease, even for a little longer and as long as she could.

Remembering that the maid took away her underwear while they were in the bathroom, Michelle said, "Don't worry honey, I still have my underwear on, he's not going to get it in."

A small breath of relief came to Ryan when he heard that Michelle still had her underwear on; he knew that as long as it was there, she had a good chance of avoiding total defilement.

Michelle was moving her own wide hips to make him miss the mark as the probes got dangerously close to her portal. It was as if they were performing a sword fight with their hips, but in that sword fight, Michelle was unarmed and she was only dodging to avoid impalement by a thick and repulsive great-sword.

Michelle continued dodging the sword for a while, but it was only a matter of time before Toshi got used to her movements. He was enjoying the game himself, but as he enjoyed her soft, delicate bosom, his need to release his pent-up sexual pressure increased, and by instinct, he desired to do it deep inside the beautiful girl that was lying beneath him. Feeling tired of the fencing game they were playing, he predicted her next movement and thrust in for the kill.

"Uuurghah!" Michelle let out a choking sound as the well placed thrust found its mark right between her feminine petals, and buried half of his shaft's head in her warm and soft sheath.

Michelle's choking sound and Toshi's sudden hip movement that was accompanied by a sudden tensed jerk of her extended and spread apart legs, made Ryan worry again.

"Michelle, are you alright?" Ryan asked with concern.

"Y...yeah, I'm...fine. He just pushed on a sensitive spot," Michelle said while trying hard to hide her distress.

Michelle was putting her Kegel-muscles to the ultimate test by trying to tighten her passage and prevent further intrusion. The head had managed to gain access in to her till it had reached the flared corona, but through her sheer will power and use of her most intimate muscles, she was succeeding in preventing him sinking further into her sacred grounds.

In reality, Toshi could have used a fraction of his strength, and in a fraction of a second, get buried to the hilt in her warm soft body; but he was taught to be a little gentle with females, and he actually enjoyed the game of cat and mouse he was playing with her. He let go of her right breasts with a wet plop sound, lifted his head from her breast, and while supporting himself on his elbow, he held on to her nape and turned her head to face him.

Michelle refused to look at the face of her rapist and closed her eyes, but with a grin, Toshi enjoyed looking at how her beautiful face tensed and winced when he increased the pressure on her resisting passage and threaten to sink his manhood further into her.

Toshi was like a cat playing with a mouse, and Michelle was starting to feel her Kegel-muscles starting to get tired after continuous usage for an extended period. A tear appeared on her eye as she realized that soon, her delicate muscle would give up, and the repulsive manhood of Toshi would force into her and ravage her womanhood. It broke her heart knowing that she would be tainted by another man, in front the eyes of her boyfriend.

"Ha...honey," Michelle said in a shaken voice.

"Yes, what is it, baby?" Ryan said, noticing that she was trying to tell something important.

"I love you honey. Could you please do a favor and keep your eyes closed?" Michelle said weakly.

"What? Why?" Ryan asked, puzzled by her strange request.

"Just do it!" Michelle shouted at him with fear mixed anger.

Startled by her authoritative tone, Ryan slowly said, "alright," and turned around.

Relieved by his answer, Michelle finally relaxed her spent Kegel-muscles, and she had to grit her teeth hard and groan when the meaty head started to descend in to her depths. She felt the ring of muscles of her opening widen even more as the flared, but flexible corona started to bend and squeeze in to her tight passage. Once passed the tight ring, the flared head felt so strange and bizarre in her sensitive sheath. She start to breath harder as her opening started to widen even more as the middle part of the shaft, with the thickness of her hand, started move in.

When Michelle started to groan and breathe hard, Ryan realized that something had gone awry. Despite his promise, he turned and looked. Their hips had stopped moving, but he noticed that Toshi's hips had a faint but steady thrusting motion, and her shapely legs betrayed a faint tensing in time with those small thrusts. At that moment, Ryan's attention went to the body-length mirror that was hanging on the wall behind them.