Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan felt his heart sink to the bottom when he saw the reflection of the mirror that gave him a point-of-view from behind them. He was able to clearly make out her spread white long legs that were contrasted by the dark skin of Toshi, and between her legs, was his deformed manhood that looked humongous compared to her expose bottom. It was then Ryan noticed that there were no evidences of the protective underwear she had spoken of, and he was able to clearly see the smooth hairless area between her silky inner-thighs. Suddenly, he noticed that her beautiful feminine lips didn't look normal, like they were spread apart, and he couldn't see Toshi's bizarre looking, hard to miss, flared head that he had seen before; then to his horror, he saw that it had disappeared between his girlfriend's spread and stretched nether-lips, and he was sinking his hideous tool into her sacred place, fraction by fraction, with each of his miniature thrusts that were accompanied by Michelle's groans of protest.

Michelle clenched her teeth tighter in an attempt to limit herself from emitting any sounds that might hint Ryan about what was happening between her legs, hidden from his view; she still held on to the hope that she might be able to perform a miracle and get him dislodged from her womanhood, but with the opening had been breached, her inner-walls were responding to the insistent intrusion by spreading apart millimeter by millimeter. Despite her mental resistance, her soft walls started to moisten, and when they encountered the spear-heading tip of the shaft, in submission, they gradually moved aside, caressing the oddly textured and shaped intruder as it slid passed them. She felt the rough bumps on the phallus sliding into her through the tight ring of her opening, and as they glided into her now moistened sheath, she was almost able to count each protrusion that was rubbing against her sensitive walls.

Michelle's groans and gasps got louder as her tight opening started to widen more than ever it had in her life, and she wondered how much more girth she would have to accommodate. With her tight ring of muscles stubbornly refusing to stretch anymore, the smooth gliding in effect ceased, and she failed to contain her groans when Toshi started delivering thrusts into her delicate passage, in an attempt to force her stubborn opening to stretch.

"Toshi...uurgh...stop...you are...tearing me...apart," Michelle pleaded in a desperate attempt to make Toshi stop reaming her.

Bringing some hope to Michelle, he withdrew about an inch out of her vulnerable womanhood, but as if he had gotten encouraged by her desperate pleading, making Michelle regret her plea, a merciless thrust speared through her clasping sheath.

"Aaaaah! You bastard!"

Michelle screamed as her tight opening stretched like it had never been as it glided over an impossible girth, before mercifully encountering a narrower region to tighten itself around.

"Leave her alone, monster. I'll kill you if you hurt her."

Michelle heard Ryan screaming in the background, and she realized that he had found out what Toshi was doing to her. Despite the situation she was in, she worried about Ryan.

With seven inches buried in Michelle's warm and soft sheath, Toshi held his phallus in place and remained still. Suddenly, she started to feel a molten liquid start to flow into her passage, making every surface that got touch by it to tingle and set ablaze. She clearly felt it as it flowed down her sensitive passage and when it hit the bottom, her whole abdomen exploded with fireworks, and the heat started to travel across her whole body. Within seconds, her body was reacting as if it was preparing for an orgasm, and she couldn't comprehend the strange and sudden sexual height her body was experiencing.

Beads of perspiration started to appear all across Michelle's body as it got forced to enter a state of sexual arousal. As the shaft within her walls pulsed and secrete more of the powerful aphrodisiac, she prayed to the gods to stop him from injecting the sweet venom into her reproductive system. Fearing the un-natural excitement her body was suddenly experiencing, she opened her eyes to find Toshi looking straight at her, and despite her desire to avoid his deep yellow eyes, she found her gaze locked on to his searing stare.

After staring deep in to her light-blue eyes for few moments, breaking the connection between their eyes, Toshi lowered his upper-body onto Michelle, pressing her firm breasts and hard nipples to his chiseled chest, and he slid his free left arm across under her, and held her firmly by her right shoulder. Due to the massive size difference, Michelle found herself looking at the upper portion of his well-built chest, and when the odd-shaped shaft in her sheath started to pull out a little, she understood what was about to happen. From her memory, she knew that thickest part of the tool that was invading her innocence was yet to slide into her, and with him resting his body on her, he was in the prime position to ream her tight sheath and drill the rest of his vile manhood into her delicate womanhood.

Ryan watched helplessly as Toshi's huge body, glistening with perspiration, moved in a rhythmic rolling humping motion above the petite body of his girlfriend. Between the shapely legs of Michelle, Toshi's thick muscular legs flexed and shivered as they surged back and forth in one of the most ancient and primal human motions ever. His breath caught in his throat as he watched frozen in place, how Toshi's dark bottom flexed and relaxed, flexed and relaxed as he slowly thrust in and withdrew from her. A shiver ran through Ryan's body, upon realizing that each of those vulgar movements were being accompanied by the driving of Toshi's non-human and impossibly thick shaft into his beloved girlfriend.

In an attempt to muffle her voice, Michelle moaned into the hard muscle of Toshi's chest as his manhood moved within her sensitive passage. His meat-spear stretch-opened her unclaimed territory as her opening started to painfully widen to accommodate the un-natural girth that it was being forced to let in. She saw stars when the invading organ started to stretch open a region in her sheath that no man had ever been and she had no knowledge of; she helplessly whimpered as he conquered her uncharted femininity, and in time with his thrusting, in pleasure mixed pain, her black high heels dug in to the soft mattress as her toes curled in the shoe. When he started to add more weight to the thrusting, in an effort to dampen the force of the unforgiving thrusts, she bent her knees and placed her feet on his hips to push on it. Even though the pointy heels managed to cause some pain to him, her action only created a better angle for Toshi to bore into Michelle's unexplored depths, and by the time she had realized her mistake, she found that she was too late to do anything as his hips fell down with added weight.

"Aaaaarrgh! Fuck!"

Michelle screamed as her opening stretched beyond a point that she had never thought was possible, and the shaft reached into depths that she had never imagined that her sheath could extend to. For the first-time, Toshi's monstrous shaft introduced Michelle's cervix to her. With her soft, sensitive walls enveloping the deformed intruder, and from how her insides moved to accommodate the odd contours of the thick one-eyed monster, she was able to imagine a three-dimensional map of the intruder that was lodged in her. From the feeling of Toshi's coarse pubic hair on her stretched nether lips, she figured that he had managed to drill in his complete package into her warm enclosure, and she marveled at her own sheath's ability to accommodate such an intimidating male member, without sustaining any injuries or experiencing any unbearable pain; but with the knowledge that his repulsive manhood was lodged in her most sacred place, she felt disgusted and soiled in the worst way she could imagine. That deformed, horrific tool was repulsive enough make even her eyes dirty, and she couldn't believe that she was now holding the very thing in her most delicate place; a place where only a chosen few have ever had the honor of being in.

After keeping his whole manhood buried in Michelle to give her sheath some time to adjust to the un-natural girth and shape, with slapping sounds, Toshi started the thrusting and pounded away into her delicate femininity. Each thrust had enough power to force wind out of lungs, and she let out a groaning yelp each time their pubic bones crashed together, mercilessly battering her erected clitoris, and his spear head battering her virgin cervix. Her opening got confused as it stretched and relaxed as it glided over the un-even girth again and again; since she had always been able to drown her lover's genitals with her overflowing wetness, as a defensive mechanism or a result of stimulation, her sheath started to produce its own ample amount of lubrication to ease the rough act of copulation.

Ryan stood frozen, with his eyes glued to the mirror that gave him every detail of the crime Toshi was committing on Michelle. Toshi's lack of scrotum gave Ryan a very clear view of how his monstrous manhood slid in and out of her womanly portal, and how her nether lips stretched and relaxed to accommodate the intrusion of the non-human breeding tool. He saw a stream of sexual residue from their union start to leak out of their bonding point and flow down through the valley of her luxurious derriere. He knew that Michelle had always produced more lubrication than average women did, but he got confused since he also knew that she had to be very sexually excited to come to that level. Due to the friction and added lubrication, a white froth was starting to form around his girth and her stretched opening as Toshi started to pick up speed and started to rattle her whole body with his thrusts.

Michelle cursed Toshi and herself as her body started to betray her, and started pushing her towards the cliff of an orgasm. Despite her efforts to move away from the vertical drop, the pushing force was strong enough to push her back, and it got stronger with each powerful thrust he delivered into her womanhood. To her horror, she found her pelvis thrusting up to meet his attacks, and suddenly, he delivered a very powerful thrust, and without moving an inch except for his heavy breathing, he held his whole manhood in her clasping sheath.

Michelle was also panting heavily due to the overwhelming forced sexual height, and all of a sudden, she started to feel Toshi's shaft start to swell within her tight confines. She distinctly felt his corona start to flare deep within her body, and she knew that he was preparing to seed her fertile grounds. Before he released his first volley of essence, she felt the building tension in his body and manhood as he grunted deep and lunged forward.

Ryan watched helplessly as Toshi ground his manhood deep into Michelle one last time, and he watched hopelessly as Toshi's scrotum start to swell with his potent seeds. When Toshi groaned and his scrotum started to shrink back, Ryan knew that with Toshi's superior length, he was probably power-washing Michelle's deepest regions with the dangerous liquid.

Michelle gasped as the extremely powerful stream of semen started to force its way into the deepest regions of her reproductive system. The stream felt almost painful as it hit her delicate and sensitive insides, and she felt as if someone had forced a pressurized water hose into her body.

The sensation of a hot, molten stream of thick ejaculate power-washing the most sensitive and sacred parts of her body was too much of a stimulation for Michelle, and she wrapped her lithe legs around the waist of Toshi, locked her high-heels together, dug her teeth into the muscle of his chest, and finally she let herself fly off the cliff of orgasm to embrace the goddess of orgasms.

The real test of courage came to Ryan when suddenly, Michelle wrapped her shapely legs tightly around his waist and started trembling. He was able to hear her muffled moans, but he was only able to see her ruffled black hair appearing from underneath Toshi's wide shoulders. When he looked back into the mirror, he was able to see her exposed bottom also violently tremble as her drenched sex pulsed around the buried thickness. With all the evidences laid in front of his eyes, he still refused to admit the truth; he refused to admit that his faithful girlfriend was climaxing amidst her rape.

"Fuuuuck! I'm cummmmiiinnng."

Came Michelle's muffled voice, and Ryan was forced to admit the reality.

Ryan watched broken hearted as Michelle reached climax again and again while Toshi's scrotum swelled and shrank again and again. Soon, with force, a thick white substance shot out from their tightly sealed ring of union, and that also joined the rest of the wetness that was gathering on the mattress under her curvaceous rump.

Michelle's sexual height was running amok as she got forced to embrace the goddess of orgasm again and again each time Toshi power-washed her inside with hot, aphrodisiac laced, semen. Every time she thought that her humiliating orgasm was about to cease, he delivered another stream of molten essence into her pulsing sheath and kept her chain of orgasms running. Soon, due to the flared corona keeping the hot liquid trapped in her depths, she started to feel filled-up and finally when the built-up pressure was too much, she felt the excess of it running down the valley of her derriere. She lost track of how many times she had climaxed and how many times she had felt her insides getting power-washed by potent semen as she got lost in a delirium of sexual height.

As Toshi was delivering the last weak spurts of his essence into Michelle's sacred chambers, he finally let go of her delicate wrists and used both of his hands to lift his upper body off of hers. After reaching an end of her humiliating chain of orgasms, she unwrapped her legs off of his waist and let them fall, splayed, on to the mattress. Due to the intense chain of orgasms, her whole body was covered in perspiration and pink blush. Wearing a grin of satisfaction, Toshi looked down to admire the post-coital aura of the beautiful girl, and she bitterly looked away in anger, shame and disgust.

Finally, Michelle felt Toshi withdrawing his sperm injector out from her thoroughly inseminated womanhood, and accompanied by a low moan from her and a wet suction noise, the semi-hard member slid out of her reamed sheath. Due to the extensive widening it had experienced, upon its liberation, her portal ring failed to close back, and a torrent of thick, gooey semen started to flow out of her gaping sex.

Without uttering a single word, leaving Michelle's limp body splayed on the bed, Toshi got down from the bed, and with his manhood still wet from Michelle's and his sexual evidences, started to walk out of the room with a triumphant stride.

Michelle's exposed bosom, decorated with a glistening layer of perspiration, raised and lowered as she labored to regain her breath from all the orgasms she had endured. Refusing to come down from the height ecstasy they had experienced, her hard nipples kept pointing toward the ceiling as one of them bore a teeth mark around its areola. Her glazed eyes were half-opened as she looked in to infinity, trying to figure out what had happened and why it had happened. Fresh pearly beads of sweat appeared all over her body as it tried to get rid of all the heat it had accumulated from the rough breeding procedure, and they created watery trails on her ivory skin as they gathered flowed down through her sensuous curves. The flimsy dress had bunched up on her narrow waist during the rape, and her whole exposed lower body glistened with a thick layer of perspiration that was drenching her inner-thighs and loins even more.

From the mirror, between her splayed legs, Ryan saw how Michelle's once innocent looking womanhood had transformed in to looking something not so innocent and vibrant. A white substance poured out of her gaping hole that once had been tight, and her nether lips had taken on a bright red color to signal that her sex had experienced something it had never experienced before.

The image of the well-used, nearly naked and glistening body of Michelle was more than enough to generate sexual feelings in Ryan. The high-heels on her feet only added more heat to the pure sexual image of her post-coital state. It had been one of Ryan's deepest dark desires to witness his beautiful girlfriend getting serviced by a stud, but after witnessing the real deal with his own eyes, and witnessing her getting taken and succumbing to pleasure, despite the raging hardness in his pants, instead of gratification, he felt an overwhelming pain in his heart.

Hand of the devil

"Wasn't that amazing? She looked so beautiful when she couldn't stop cumming as Toshi filled her up," Lisa said as she happily observed the exhausted beauty through the monitor.

"Well, it's in your field to decide whether it looked good or not. I'm just happy that we were finally able to find a quality couple for Toshi. Having to clean-up our tracks after escaping the raid was a real nightmare," Vas said as he let out a sigh.

"Yes, I'm still worried about that. Are you sure that they can't find us?" Lisa asked with a worried look.

"As far as I know, there shouldn't be any tracks that could lead to us. We just have to be more careful when we kidnap couples. Since we only have enough room for one more couple, it wouldn't be a problem like last time," said Vas.

"You know? If you can get over your fetish about couples, you can put four girls in there," Lisa said with a mocking smile.

"Could you please stop teasing this old man? It's not a damned fetish, I want to hard wire the desire to claim a man's woman, into their instinct. I theorize that if the earlier generations are trained to do that, the later generations will adapt it as a trait," Vas answered with an irritated tone.

"Well, it's your business, and I'm not going to criticize that. I was just joking about the fetish thing. But, don't you think Toshi did too good for his first time? He's already giving his father a run for his money," Lisa asked with curiosity.

"Of course, he should be better than Boris. Maybe I forgot to tell you about the secret behind their genes. All these superior qualities and powers, were a result of a single mutated gene in their DNA structure. Only males inherit that special gene," Vas said while looking at the monitor that showed the room where the hybrids were in.

"I know that I might not understand the whole scientific side, but I want to know; what is so special about that gene?" Lisa asked.

"When a conception occurs, both mother and father contribute some of their genes to form the new life. This combination happens randomly, and both strong and weak genes from the parents get selected for the process. What this special gene does is, when the conception happens, it considerably raise the chance for strong and special dormant genes from the parents to get selected to make the new life. That means, when a hybrid male mates with a female, the offspring carries better genes of both father and mother. That's why each generation is going to be stronger than the previous," Vas said trying to simplify the concept as much as he could.

"So you mean that their unusual build, aphrodisiac mixed ejaculation and the sixth sense were not created by this gene, but they were just special dormant abilities this gene had gathered through their previous generations," Lisa said while trying to connect the dots.

"Exactly! See, you are smarter than you think, Lisa. So you see the potential of future hybrids. By concentrating best genes of humanity, they will be strong beyond our imagination," Vas said with ambition.