Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, that explains lot of things about them that I had hard time understanding. After seeing Toshi with that girl, I think I need to pay a visit to Boris," Lisa said with a mischievous smile.

"You don't have to announce to me that you are going to sleep with my son. You can do it without informing me," Vas said with a mocking tone.

"Even if I do, I know you'll be watching the whole thing from the cameras, pervert," Lisa said in a teasing manner.

"Please, spare me from your teasing, Lisa. I'm an old man, and kind of like your father-in-law. So have mercy," Vas said with a defeated voice. After few months, he had come to realization that he has no chance of winning against Lisa in a teasing contest, and he valued that cheerful attitude she had.

"Alright old man, I let you off the hook for this time. But before getting my fix, I think I should pay a visit to our newly converted beauty," said Lisa.

"Are you sure? It was just her first time. I don't think that it's safe to meet her now; specially with the condition you are in," Vas said with concern.

"Don't worry Vas, she doesn't look like the violent type. You can observe and let the guards in if you see something fishy," Lisa said in a reassuring manner.

"Still, I really don't think that it's a good idea. In your condition, you are too vulnerable and valuable to be put in any dangerous situations. After her ordeal, she might be emotionally unstable and could do unpredictable things," Vas advised Lisa.

"Alright, I see your point. I won't go in till you give me the clearance. So, I guess now I have extra time to spend with your son." Lisa said winking and playfully walked out of the observation room.

Reluctant permission

After recovering from her exhaustion, Michelle slowly got up from the bed, and ignoring Ryan's voice, walked straight to the bathroom. Since there was too much guilt and shame weighing her heart down, she found it almost impossible to meet her boyfriend's eyes. Trails of Toshi's essence ran down her smooth inner-thighs as she took awkward steps toward the shower; she felt some unfamiliar feelings in her lower abdomen, and the stretching her sheath had experienced, forced her to change her usual elegant walking style.

When the shower turned on, Michelle broke down crying hysterically as the water flowed down her curves, washing away the remnants of her violation. No matter how much water ran down her body, she felt permanently stained as she felt the unavoidable tingling in her abdomen that was caused by the mutated seeds. It broke her heart to realize that she had been sexually violated in front of her love by a beast, and she felt a sharp pain running across her chest when she remembered how she had experienced ecstasy in wave after wave of sexual height. No matter how many times she convinced herself that it was a brutal rape, a faint voice in her head kept whispering how she loved it and how no one else would be able to make her feel that way.

Wrapping a bath towel around her freshly-showered curvaceous body, Michelle came into the room to find the whole bed replaced with a bigger one and a sleeping robe was lying on it. Loosening the knot on the towel to expose her naked beauty, she proceeded to hide it again with the comfortable robe.

"Are you hurt, Michelle?" Ryan asked, hoping to get an answer from her.

Michelle finally found the courage to look at Ryan's concerned eyes and took a moment to reaffirm her bond to him.

"No...I'm alright," Michelle said while tightening the robe around her.

"I'm glad that you are unhurt. I'm sorry that I let this happen to you, honey. Please forgive me," Ryan said in a defeated voice.

"There's nothing to forgive, honey. You were ready to die for me, but as I said I need you. If this is going to be my life in this hell, I'm going to need your love more than ever," Michelle said in a comforting manner.

"I love you, baby, but I doubts myself to be strong enough to withstand this ordeal. You are a stronger woman than I am a man. I don't know if I can bear the shame and anger," Ryan said with a concerned tone.

Michelle knew that his statement had a direct relation to her unfaithful orgasms, and it pained her to find that through her weakness, she had caused him that much pain. She had thought that her tears had run empty during her crying in the shower, but fresh tears started to blur her vision as guilt started torture her.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I couldn't stop it; it was like I was being forced to turn on by some sorcery. I know it's just a weak excuse, but I couldn't help it. I'm sorry, I'm a weak woman," Michelle said as she broke down sobbing.

Ryan felt an overwhelming pain in his heart upon realizing what he had done. The incredible woman in front of him had gladly sacrificed her virtue to keep him out of harm, and he had indirectly complained about having to watch her orgasm.

"Oh no, baby. Please don't think like that. I'm sorry about what I said. I love you and owe you my life. I'm glad that you came out of this unharmed. I know that this might sound strange, but if you can find a little glimmer of light in this dark hell, I want you to reach for it and enjoy it," Ryan said apologetically.

Michelle lift her head up and looked at Ryan with her teary doe eyes.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying? Are you crazy? How can you ask your girlfriend to enjoy having sex her rapist?" Michelle said with disbelief.

"Look Michelle, we have to improvise with what we have and what we can do. You asked me to be alive and support you; now I'm asking you that, rather than feeling guilty about your body betraying you, embrace it and make best out of the situation. Whether you enjoy it or not, they are going to take what they want from you. If you are sacrificing yourself to save me, I want you to at least get some pleasure out of it. You have my consent, Michelle; that's what I want. Now you don't have to feel guilty anymore," Ryan said in a loving manner.

"This is why I love you, Ryan. You always think about me before you. Thank you for trying to make me feel better. Despite having your permission, as woman, I don't think I can embrace it like you say. But I can't love you enough for thinking like that," Michelle said while lovingly looking at Ryan's eyes.

"I love you too, honey. It's just I want you to know that when the time comes, without feeling any guilt, you can let it go and embrace it. That's my only request," Ryan said, despite knowing that it would hurt him to watch that, but it was a pain he was willing to receive in order to make Michelle feel even a little better.

"Ok honey, I'll try," Michelle said in an indecisive voice.

The beginning of the descent

Next day, Michelle woke up to the sound of the maid entering her room. Despite the extended bath she had taken previous night, and her efforts to expel the foreign fluid out of her fertile chamber, she found that, throughout the night, Toshi's seeds had been leaking out of her womanhood. It made her worry since it was a sign that before slowly leaking out of her body, the vile fluid must have had been in her womb.

The maid went through the usual routine, and carried on intensifying Michelle's attractiveness. She was dressed in a red plaid pleated micro mini skirt that barely covered her lace clad womanhood, and it exposed the bulbous bottom half of her curvaceous derriere. Adding fire to her exposed, mesmerizing, lithe legs, they were decorated with white thigh-high lace stockings with bows, and was beautifully finished with black, high-heel platform pumps. Covering her firm bosom was a white tie-front crop top that seductively exposed her thin waist and the swell of her breasts. The material of the top was flimsy enough for her nipples to peek through, indicating that, without the need any support, her soft breasts stood proud and firm.

In overall, with Michelle's petite build, the attire gave her a perfect image of a naughty schoolgirl. Despite her well-developed curves; the bows, bright-red lipstick and the two-ponytail hairstyle, made her appearance convincingly near to teenage years.

Ryan watched Michelle in awe because he always have had a thing for girls in school girl attire. With his girlfriend wearing the costume of his dreams, he felt that she was too far to reach, but too close to control his rising desires.

As they spent the early morning hours in suspense; Ryan's eyes feasted on Michelle's breath-taking beauty, and he found it hard to concentrate on the inevitable ordeal they would have face once again. Suddenly the big metal door opened, and making them tremble with fear, Toshi's huge frame came through it and started walking toward Michelle's room.

The couple's eyes met together, and Michelle's eyes were conveying her uncertain fears to Ryan. As the button on her door lit-up, he gave her a reassuring nod to let her know that he was going to be there to support her.

Letting out a big worried sigh, Michelle slowly walked to the door, and before pressing the button, her hand hesitated a bit at the thought about what was about to happen to her when that door opened. Upon witnessing the vibrant beauty of the girl, Toshi's manhood was already starting to gain life, and Michelle's eyes caught the view of the instrument that had stripped away her dignity once before. Images of her last encounter with Toshi flooded her mind, and she hated how her treacherous body reacted to mere memories, and how her hand moved on its own to press the button.

As soon as the door opened, Toshi moved in with a big wide grin, and before Michelle could even attempt to talk her way out of the situation, she found herself in a strong embrace as he wrapped his big hands around her small body. His head started descend towards her neck, and he breathed in her sweet feminine scent as he nuzzled his head in her neck. His growing tool was pressing firmly against her bare midriff, and she felt how it pulsed and grew even more against her soft supple skin.

With her soft body pressing against a strong and hard body, the intimate embrace was starting to make Michelle feel some strange tingling in her abdomen. When Toshi's big hands slithered down her back and took hold of her exposed soft, round mounds of her posterior, automatically, she let out a small gasp through her parted lips: that gasp wasn't a result of surprise of pain, it was natural gasp that had hints of satisfaction and excitement in it.

Michelle found her body unresponsive to her commands as Toshi's intoxicating musk kept penetrating her brain through her olfactory sensors. The smell was directly communicating with the part of her brain that was controlling her arousal, and for no valid reason, she felt her nipples tighten and her portal moisten in expectation.

While keeping a firm hold on to those heavenly mounds, while firmly pressing her pelvis against his body, Toshi started to lift her whole body up. Since her flimsy underwear didn't offer much protection, Michelle moaned as her sensitive clitoris started to rub against the rough texture and bumps of his shaft.

When Toshi straightened his back, Michelle's high-heels were hanging in the air. He suddenly withdrew his face off of the soft nook of her neck, and making her sensitive clitoris scream with pleasure again, he humped against her, making the hard shaft slide against her panty-clad sex.

"Aah! Stop that!"

The sudden dry-hump made Michelle gasp loud, and by instinct, she wrapped her slender hands around his neck, and her stocking-clad long legs wrapped around his waist and locked them in position by hooking her high-heels together. Even though she did that to gain support and some control of the lecherous humping, it made her pelvis angle up and plant her whole soft vulva against the underside of Toshi's manhood. The thick shaft felt so hot against her burning loins, and its angry pulsing was enough to stimulate her treacherous womanhood to secrete even more moisture.

Feeling how vulnerable Michelle was, and how amazing her soft, moist loins felt against his manhood, Toshi grinned and started dry humping while bouncing her light body in his strong arms. At the feeling of a thick, hot and bumpy shaft rubbing against her sensitive folds and clitoris, she bent her head back moaned as carnal pleasure surged through her bouncing body.

"Ah!Gha...d! Fuck!..Ooooh."

With only a thin, drenched fabric separating their loins, Michelle couldn't hold off the need to moan out the pleasure she was receiving. Even though the temptation to use her legs and grind her clitoris harder on the bumpy rod was overwhelming, she disciplined herself to be content with only her groans and moans.

Ryan watched in awe as Toshi effortlessly held Michelle in his arms like a doll and dry-hump between her legs while holding her from her bulbous derriere. Due to the shortness of the pleated skirt, he was able to see how his dark fingers were digging into the impossibly supple flesh of her buttocks. From the way she had her head falling back while moaning, he knew that she was also starting to enjoy the perverted attention she was receiving from her rapist, and by noticing the way the muscles of her arms and legs quivered each time he humped, he knew that she was experiencing deep and intense pleasure.

Suddenly, Toshi stopped the humping, and Michelle straightened her head and looked at him with a puzzled look. Ryan was able to see that one of Toshi's arms that was grabbing on to her soft mound was fumbling with something under her skirt, and suddenly, bringing a yelp from Michelle, the hand jerked, emitting a sound of fabrics tearing. Ryan noticed a lacy material dangling from Toshi's fingers, and a moment later the piece of fabric fell to the floor. Since the fabric seemed thin and light, from the way it fell to the floor and how it landed with a wet noise, Ryan figured that they were drenched with Michelle's iconic heavy lubrication.

Michelle's light-blue eyes went wide as the last protection between her womanhood and the deformed defiler disappeared with a tearing noise. Their bare loins were now touching each other, and she noticed how big of a difference a millimeter of fabric had been able to make until then. When Toshi started to hump again, Michelle's eyes rolled back due to the sensation of a hot rod sliding between her drenched folds, and she emitted a deep moan upon experiencing the intense pleasure that the direct contact produced.

While sliding his shaft between Michelle's drenched nether lips, Toshi started to walk toward the wall beside the bed. When he pressed her back on to the cold wall, Michelle looked back at him, but this time with a curious glance.

Michelle was now pinned between a wall of cement and a wall of muscles. Her clitoris was gleefully pressing against one of the bumps on the shaft, and her hard nipples and soft breasts were pressing against Toshi's firm chest. Even without the humping motion, the pulsing of his shaft against her loins were almost enough to pull out moans from her, and she was able to feel his strong heartbeat through her pressed breasts.

Toshi was looking intensely at Michelle's eyes, and she felt the momentarily forgotten feelings of fear starting to creep back into her heart. Suddenly, she felt the hands on her bottom start to withdraw, and they came up sliding along her silky thighs to stop at her knees. When he grabbed her knees and tried to undo her hold on his waist, mainly out of curiosity, she unhooked her high-heels and let him manipulate her long legs.

While keeping a firm grip from the under-sides of Michelle's knees, Toshi proceeded to spread them apart and push them towards the wall. She felt the tendons of the underside of her thighs painfully stretch as her knees touched the walls, and with her thighs spreading like a V, she realize that she was in a completely vulnerable position. Puzzling her, instead of panicking, that helpless and subjugated feeling brought some kind of thrill to her. While keeping her pinned to the wall by her spread knees, he crouched down a little and she groaned with pleasure as the thick shaft slid down between her nether lips; she finally felt the crown of the head flick her sensitive clitoris as it slid down, and the descending ceased when the meaty cap of the head was pressing against her flooded opening.

Expecting pain, Michelle grabbed on to the coarse hair on his head, and when the first thrust came, her opening stretched without complain, and the whole crown disappeared into to her royal chamber. She yelped with pleasure mixed pain, but majority of it was pleasure, and she realized that the pain she had endured the day before, was not endured in vain; she was getting used to the monstrous girth.

As the next series of short but firm thrusts came, Michelle squealed and wailed while pulling on his hair. Finally, when Toshi's coarse public hair came in to contact with her stretched nether lips, she was on the verge of an orgasm, and when she felt a squirt of aphrodisiac laced precum hit her cervix, she bit a side of her lower lip and groaned hard as her whole body started to tremble with her first orgasm of that day.

Ryan watched partially heartbroken and mesmerized as Michelle's eyes rolled back before they were closed, and her whole body started to tremble. Before her orgasm, her feet had been hanging loosely, but when the orgasm started to over-charge her circuits and tense her whole body, making the pointy heels point towards the ceiling, her legs shot up as if they were electrocuted.

Michelle was groaning hard as she struggled to cope with the overwhelming pleasure of the orgasm, and Ryan noticed that she was mumbling something incomprehensible while groaning and moaning.

Even though Michelle was riding a tsunami of an orgasm, due to his impatience or inexperience, without a second thought, Toshi kept pounding into her sheath while enjoying the milking sensation it gave as a result of the orgasm. As a result of that relentless pounding, she couldn't find an end to the never ending orgasm she was experiencing, and when she thought in relief that she was finally seeing the end, a hard jab to her cervix pulled her back in to more wave riding. She started to feel as if she was being pulled away from sanity and consciousness, and she tried to plead him to stop the merciless thrusting, but in her carnal delirium, she failed to form comprehensible words through her quivering lips.

It was an intoxicating sight to see a beautiful girl dressed in a naughty school-girl costume being forced to orgasm while being folded in to two against a wall, and there was something mesmerizing about how her white stocking-clad long legs were shooting up as her high-heels threatened to shoot through the ceiling.

Ryan watched worriedly as Toshi kept pounding into Michelle without giving her a chance to recover from the orgasm she had experienced. As a result of the abundance of coital fluids produced by both of their loins, the action of Toshi's thick shaft sliding in and out, started to produce a very wet squelching sound. When the deformed monstrosity was momentarily pulled out from his girlfriend's sacred passage, he was able to see the thick shaft glistening with a thick layer of sexual secretion.

While Ryan was mesmerized by the sight of Toshi's impossibly thick shaft effortlessly sliding in and out of Michelle's, once impossibly tight, sheath. Suddenly, he noticed that between Toshi's legs, the wrinkled scrotum was starting to load-up with biological ammunition. It continued to grow as Toshi renewed the vigor of his thrusts, and finally, he completely impaled her with a brutal thrust.

Michelle emitted a choking sound as her abused cervix received a brutal hit, and Toshi groaned as he got prepared to inject his vile essence into her fertile womb. When suddenly the corona expanded within her sheath and a powerful stream of thick molten seeds power-washed her sore entrance to womb, she finally reached the threshold of the amount of carnal sensations she was able to withstand. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and with a shrilling shriek, she announced her mind-breaking orgasm to the world and fell unconscious.