Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan watched in dismay as Toshi pumped his broken girlfriend full of his viral sap again and again while pulling her hips hard to his loins to obtain deepest insemination. From her limp body, Ryan realized that she had lost consciousness once again, but her body was still getting hit by post-orgasmic tremors.

After saturating Michelle's womb with his life-giving sap, Toshi pulled his manhood out of her conquered womanhood and let her limp, sweat and cum covered body slump down to the wet mattress.

Ryan watched Toshi leaving her room with a triumphant stride, and he looked back at his utterly broken and violated girlfriend lie unconscious on a mattress that had absorbed large amounts of bodily fluids.

From the bottom of his heart, Ryan believed that Toshi had managed to break Michelle's will only because he had left her alone. Despite her huge sacrifice to save him, out of petty jealousy, he had betrayed her trust and had left her spirit vulnerable to the merciless predator.

He knew he couldn't forgive himself, and she shouldn't forgive him too. But when he felt a tingling in his loins and looked down, he couldn't comprehend why he was sporting an erection, despite the overwhelming guilt he was feeling.