Beast and the Beauties Ch. 05

Story Info
The girlfriend embraces her boyfriend's secret fetish.
16.4k words
4.64
111.3k
86

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,268 Followers

This story contains parts with non-consensual sex, non-human relationship and subcategories of cuckolding. If you are offended by any of these subjects, please proceed at your own risk.

******

When Ayla, accompanied by Lisa, entered Nobo's room, she was greeted by a giant figure that stood in the middle of the room, curiously looking at the opening door. Then suddenly, with a jerk, the giant started to run away. Even though she had been mentally prepared to see someone similar in size to Boris, for a woman that was even scared of a little mouse running in a room, it was nearly impossible to see a giant running amok and not let out a startled scream.

Despite the highly intimidating appearance, startled even more by the high-pitched scream, Nobo ran towards the corner of the room, encountering few chairs on the way.

Ayla couldn't suppress her laughter as the giant, scared by a woman one fourth of his size, stumbled on a chair as he desperately tried to hide in the corner.

Nobo finally came to a stop when he found himself at the corner and became a little calmed down after realizing that Lisa was also in the room. Still, he was hesitating to open-up to the stranger, right away, and avoided meeting her eyes while examining Ayla's erotic and voluptuous figure.

Ayla felt a little bit disappointed to find him trying to huddle himself into the corner while shyly trying to avoid her eyes; she felt that he didn't seem to be as dominant as his father; for her, that overwhelming dominance of Boris was a major part of her unnatural attraction to him.

"Oh, did he startle you? I'm sorry, he's always like that to strangers; too shy and scared. But from the way he's looking at your body, I can tell that he'll warm up to you pretty quickly," Lisa said while being amused by the giant's childish behavior.

Ayla took the chance to inspect her future mate's physics, and she was not at all disappointed by his physical appearance. Between his legs, hung the limp manhood that measured-up to be about six inches, and she thought it was similar in size to his father's. He was not as tall and muscular as Boris was, but his muscles seemed to be more defined and attractive.

Ayla let out a silent sigh, thinking if only he had a stronger personality, Nobo would have been the perfect partner for her. Then suddenly, as if he had decided on something, stood up confidently and looked straight in to her green eyes, directing an intense burning stare.

Before Ayla could even admire Nobo's bright-yellow eyes, she was taken aback by a flood of raw emotions that invaded her mind, making her even forget to breath for a moment. Lisa had warned her about his telepathic abilities, but she hadn't been prepared to an alien feeling as that; the mental intrusion felt more intimate than having someone physically entering her. The emotions that flooded into her mind was so raw, she couldn't decipher the meaning of it in words; but the message was clear as it could get: sexual attraction. She couldn't understand if the message said whether he wants to have sex with her or she wants to have sex with him; all she could understand was the pure and intense desire for carnal passion that emanated from the bundle of emotions. That intensity was enough to put her body and mind into a state of arousal, and she finally let out a shuddering breath, as she tried to cope with the sudden arousal.

Lisa also felt the aftershock of the telepathy, but from the way Ayla had reacted, she knew that Ayla must have been the main target of that mental attack. Having had gone through similar telepathy attacks from Nobo couple of times, she had a vague idea about the intensity and effectiveness of them.

"It's hard to describe with words, isn't it? The first was a real shock to me too. This is really good, this means he has already accepted you as a potential mate and that was his way of proposing," Lisa told to Ayla with an obvious hint of admiration.

While being in awe of the super-natural experience she had felt that nearly made her orgasm, Ayla barely heard what Lisa said. All of her disappointments and inhibitions was washed-away by Nobo's show of mental superiority, and the dampness in her loins and her erected nipples served as physical indicators for her acceptance of Nobo's dominance. Thousand words were exchanged within that burst of emotions and she knew that they didn't need any talking or warming up that conventional lovers need. Thing were felt and decided: she was going to be his mate.

*****************************

Ryan was awaken by the noise of the big metal door opening. He dreadfully expected to see, once again, Michelle's rapist coming back to sexually subjugate her in front of his eyes. Despite the rising depraved excitement to witness his own girlfriend's defilement, he despised the feeling of loss and jealousy that was burning through to the core of his conscience.

Letting out a defeated sigh, Ryan turned and opened his eyes to inspect the being that he openly hated and secretly admired at the same time. Throwing him into a whirl of confusion and surprise, instead of the overly masculine brute, a beautiful lady appeared through the opened door.

Her first few steps were accompanied by a resonating tapping sound as her stiletto-heels met the hard-tiled floor. Her long and full legs laid bare to Ryan's curious eyes till, just before the smooth roundness of a full derriere, they were obstructed by the hem of her body-hugging cocktail-dress. Even though her luxurious ass was almost the same size as Michelle's, by having to compete with her wide thighs and hips, it failed to become the most prominent attraction of her beautiful figure.

When Ryan's eyes went pass the lady's narrow waist, he realized that the crown-jewel of her figure was a pair of breasts that seemed to defy rules of gravity and proportions. With each graceful step she took, the halter-top strained to contain her glorious bosom within its confines as the twin-sisters rebelled to escape their prison.

Willing his eyes to break-off from the mesmerizing swaying of the soft and full bosom, Ryan focused his attention on her angelic face. Her facial features carried a heavy influence of Latin-American genes and was being complemented by a set of shoulder-length dirty-blond hair.

All in all, with her honey skin-tone, the unknown lady reminded Ryan of voluptuous Brazilian models. Before he could think a reason for the sudden appearance of a beautiful female in that dreaded place, she turned around, giving him a good view of her hourglass-figure and with a little giggle, she took few excited steps back toward the opened door way; after reaching in with both her hands, she pulled in a big hand that soon got accompanied by a giant figure.

At first, Ryan though that the huge figure belonged to Toshi, but within few seconds, he realized that he was now looking at a different freak of nature. The new person wasn't as tall and buffed as Toshi, but compared to a normal human being, he was still easily recognizable as a giant. Even though he wasn't very bulky, the body was ripped with well-defined muscles and carried less hair and a darker shade compared to Toshi. The new beast's body looked more human to Ryan when compared to his girlfriend's rapist, but when it came to the slightly bigger head, he realized that the new one didn't lose in ugliness to his comrade.

As the woman struggled a bit to find enough grip with her pointy high-heels to encourage the giant to follow her, he took few hesitant steps to aid her in her struggle. It was then, Ryan caught the first glimpse of the giant's manhood that hanged loosely between his muscular and lean thighs. Despite hanging down from its base, the shaft measured up to be about eight inches in length and had a thickness as if it was already engorged with blood. Ryan thought that the new threat must be as big as Toshi's weapon, but what set it apart was the uniform girth and a large head that appeared to be covered with a very rough, bumpy texture. The glans had a conical shape that curved slightly upward and the bizarre texture that reminded him of a Lychee fruit.

Ryan was genuinely surprised that despite being so close to a menacing looking beast, the beautiful and fragile looking woman wasn't showing any signs of fear or hesitation. Instead, she seemed too eager and excited as she ushered the, surprisingly docile, giant into the empty room that situated opposite to Ryan's room.

***************************

As they entered the room, the lights automatically turned on, showing an interior, identical to the room that held Michelle. Ayla finally let go of the Nobo's huge hand and walked few steps away from him, adopting an overly seductive stride that fully utilized the natural swaying of her wide hips. After creating a sufficient distance between them, she turned around to face him and grabbed the hem of her dress with her fingers. Then, while sensually swaying her body, she started to peel the dress off, trying to imitate an ,experienced, professional stripper.

Clouded by the pride for her obvious beauty, Ayla was convincing herself that she wants to show him all the perks of the gift he was about to receive and make him appreciative; thanks to her amazing appearance, she has never had to intentionally seduce males and that had created an illusion in her mind that she was too good for men. But at that moment, in that room, deep in her mind, she felt for the first time in her life that she was actually trying to prove to a man that she was worthy of his attention; it was as if, without her knowledge, she was being commanded to be seductive.

The hemline continued to rise beyond Ayla's navel, exposing a black, lace thong, and met resistance when it reached the underside of her magnificent bosom. The fabric was too tight and her breast were too large to permit a smooth motion for the hemline, and she had to exert some tension on it to let her breasts spring free from their confine. Her soft globes bounced few times before they became still, and they stood proud and firm despite their size and lack of support. The brown colored nipples stood erected as evidence for her excitement and they pointed straight at Nobo's face as if they were pointing at what they desired.

Finally, the dress fell to the floor, unveiling Ayla's natural glory, for Nobo's eyes to feast upon. As if realizing her show of fertility to him was still being hindered by a flimsy piece of clothing, she hooked her thumbs into the waist-band of the thong and started to slide it down while maintaining a constant eye contact with him using her lusty gaze. The last piece of clothing also joined the floor and she carefully stepped out of it while being careful not to get the lacy material tangled on her high-heels as she walked up to him.

Free of all hindrances, Ayla stood proud and, with a beautiful smile, presented her naked voluptuous body to Nobo. Her eyes, once again, scanned down his masculine body, appreciating his bulk of well-defined muscles that mesmerized her feminine senses. Finally when her gaze reached his loins, she realized that his manhood was now standing erected in salutation for the erotic beauty her body was radiating. The mere view of his bizarre, but captivating, manhood was a more than enough incentive for her to be overwhelmed with wanton lust and fall to her knees in front him to observe the manly member at eye-level.

As if bound by a spell, Ayla's slender fingers began to wrap around Nobo's thick shaft, savoring the girth and hardness of it. She looked up at his face in a form of assurance and permission, and saw fires of lust emanating from his intense eyes. While maintain their visual connection, she slowly opened her mouth and started run the softness of her tongue and lips along the underside of his, now pulsing, manhood. At the feeling of receiving such a warm administration for his pleasure-wand for the first time, Nobo looked up and let out a throaty moan, indulging himself in the sensation that was about to elevate him into adulthood.

Treating Nobo's moan as an encouragement, Ayla started to pleasure him with her oral skills, with the knowledge that, soon, she would be welcoming the gigantic organ within her soft-walls to her fertile depths. The very thought was enough to encourage her loins to sodden with anticipation for the ultimate pleasure: the pleasure she was addicted for; the pleasure that had made her give up everything else in her life; the pleasure that was making her act like a nymphomaniac, on her knees, mindlessly lapping at a manhood to hasten the fucking she was about to receive. Then a thought came to her: when did she actually become such a mindless nymphomaniac.

Suddenly, Ayla felt as if she had awaken from a dream. She asked the question to herself again: when did she become the mindless sexual object she was at that moment? It was true that she was addicted to the pleasure she had felt with Boris, but even at that time, she carried some dignity with her and always had partial control of her thoughts. But this was something entirely different from that; before she even knew what was happening, she had been turned into an animal with thoughts only about breeding. She did desire to be sexually dominated, but she didn't plan on or desired to lose herself completely like this. The feeling of devolving into a sexual creature was alien and frightening to her.

Back in her sane-state, Ayla realized that it was all due to her new mating partner; she remembered that all the changes in her mind started from the moment she was baptized by his telepathic ability. She marveled at his super-ability to manipulate her mind, but at the same time, she realized that she wasn't actually prepared for something deep and alien as that. In her clear mind, she decided that the best course of action was to go back, talk with Lisa and try to mentally prepare herself to venture into the deep-end that Nobo was presenting her.

Ayla wasn't aware that while surfing deep in her thoughts, she had stopped ministering oral pleasure on Nobo's manhood. And after tasting a bit of forbidden fruit, he was getting impatient while waiting for the pleasure to continue. Trying to take things into his own hands for the first time, he put a hand on her head trying to direct her head back toward his loins.

At the feeling of a hand gently urging her head toward the intimidating cock, Ayla broke out from her deep thought process and was greeted by the bizarre looking glans. She felt a little repulsed by the odd texture of it, but at the same time, that repulsiveness added fuel to her illicit desires. Right then, she saw something that she thought was her imagination, but when it happened again, she pushed her head against his hand to take a better look at it. The meat stick in her hand came alive and, the end-half of it, started moving. It wasn't a big movement, but it seemed to her as if he was able to, voluntarily or involuntarily, slightly bend the penis in different directions. Suddenly, she realized that that small movement could open-up whole new dimension of pleasure to women and kept looking at it, mesmerized by the unnatural properties of the instrument she held in her hand.

Then Ayla remembered that she should put a stop to things before they get out of hand and consult with Lisa about the strange things she had experienced; Lisa's explanation didn't include the part about total mental manipulation. Ayla was a type of person who preferred to know the depth of water, before jumping in.

"Nobo, I'm sorry, let's go back. I have to see Lisa," Ayla said while trying to stand up as if she was in a hurry.

The truth is, part of Ayla's mind and her whole body screamed to indulge herself in the blurry mist of carnal pleasures, and the rational part of her mind screamed to get out of that room and avoid the unknown. Fearing that she would, soon, succumb to her base desires, she hurried to get up and leave the room. But when she finally let go of his manhood and turned around to walk away, she felt a tight grip around her wrist, keeping her from walking away from Nobo. Knowing that it should be his strong hands that was stopping her, she turned around and looked at his face to explain him once again.

When Ayla's gaze met Nobo's, she immediately realized that there was a major change in his yellow eyes. She could see that there was a fire burning within his gaze, and they looked more bestial than before; at that movement, they reminded her of the wanton stare his father had possessed whenever he was overtaken by desire. She immediately realized that the gentle giant was turning into a violent one, and she has to quickly make a decision. But before she could utter another word, she was swiftly lifted up into the air and, in a moment, she let out a little cry when she felt an impact and found herself, face up, on the bed, with her legs dangling down.

Startled by being thrown on to the mattress, Ayla quickly tried to sit up, but Nobo's hand quickly grabbed on to her slender neck and kept her head pressed on to the soft surface. Realizing that there was no use in physically struggling with the huge guy, she laid still, trying to calm her nerves; if he was hell bent of having sex right then, she didn't intend make it a rape. When her eyes opened, they found Nobo's intense eyes looking back at them from inches above hers. She immediately felt a powerful mental force trying to intrude into her mind. She realized that unlike the first time which she was taken by surprise, since she expected it, she could now resist the mental intrusion. Still, that didn't stop the feeling of Nobo's mind probing around hers, trying to find an entry-point to penetrate it; this was an extremely alien and uncomfortable sensation to her; therefor, instinctively, her mind resisted the foreign intrusion.

While Ayla was dealing with the mental intrusion attempt, she closed her eyes expecting to avoid looking at Nobo's, guessing that might ease the pressure that was being put on her mind. But the lack of vision didn't help her any better, and the mental probing went on as she started to reallocate most of her attention to her head. This allowed her to add more mental resistance, but failed to notice Nobo's hand leaving her neck to grab the back of her knees to lift and push them against the softness of her huge breasts, spreading her long, shapely legs to reveal her, moist, delicate petals of womanhood, in the process.

Ayla let out a surprised gasp when she felt the first genital contact as the, grotesque, penile glans pushed aside her wet folds and started putting pressure on to the entrance. Her body badly needed and desired the penetration, but when her attention went to the pleasure in the loins and got distracted, in time with the physical penetration, the mental intrusion started to penetrate her mind. Almost in pain, she weakly pushed her delicate hands against Nobo's chest and moaned loud as she lost her mental virginity. But as his thick shaft sank further into her sodden sheath, she felt her mind also starting to stretch and accept the intruder. The more penetration she endured, the weaker her resolve became and the more intense her desires became. Combined with the maddening physical pleasure that came from being filled by a thick and long manhood, the mental penetration started to generate its own distinct pleasure, and she felt the initial discomfort starting to turn into something unique, beautiful and addictive.

When Nobo finally buried his whole length into his beautiful mate's heavenly depths, Ayla gave up holding on to her sanity and let him completely to take over her mind. At that moment, her eyes rolled back into her head and took in a loud inhale as a whole new dimension of pleasure opened-up and started to flood her mind with incomparable pleasure. Combined with the pleasure that had being building in her loins, she let out an unfeminine howl and started to shake violently as she became the first ever woman to experience the pinnacle of carnal pleasure: the mental orgasm.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,268 Followers