Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Lisa, that smile looked as if Ayla was teasingly smiling at the irony of the situation. The woman who had once lectured an innocent girl about love and sex being separate things, was now finding it hard to follow her own principles as she desperately hung on to strands of loyalty. She knew Ayla wasn't actually smiling like that; she was laughing at her own irony, and it was being reflected through Ayla's smile.

Finally, Nobo groaned loud and rooted his manhood into Lisa's, milking, wet hole. With that sharp thrust, Nobo's scrotum smacked against Lisa's quivering clitoris, splashing her excitement everywhere, and she felt the sharp, but pleasurable, pain of getting her cervix poked by a hard stick. The deep intrusion must have awaken Nobo's, still unborn, half-brother, and she felt a movement in her womb as she felt the area around her cervix being stretched by something that was being expanded inside her; realization hit her that it must be Nobo's, unique, expanding crown that was stretching the deepest parts of her vagina. Then she felt the unmistakable sensation of her cervix being bathed by a powerful, thick, hot stream; it was one of things that made her orgasm, almost every time, when she was with Boris; she was being defiled and rewarded at the same time. Letting go of final strands, Lisa's tear-filled eyes turned up, clutched the bed-sheet and howled. That howl carried the unmeasurable pleasure and the unmeasurable pain of having to betray her love. Both her tears and a mixture of Nobo's seeds and her ejaculation surrendered to the gravity as a testament to her conflicting emotions.

****************************

The infirmary's door opened and Lisa walked in while supporting Ayla, who was having a hard time walking on her own. Even though Lisa was supporting another, she herself felt a bit unsteady on her feet.

Vas was at the infirmary, checking on one of the injured guards. For him, it was a big surprise to see the ladies at that place. Ayla obviously looked completely exhausted and in need of attention; he was able to somehow connect the dots and guess the reason for her condition. But, what worried him the most was, with her blushed faced, reddened eyes and ruffled hair, Lisa also looked warned-out, and for some reason, she was wearing torn remains of a robe that barely managed to serve its purpose.

Vas quickly walked up to the girls and while asking Lisa about her well-being, proceeded to help Ayla on to a bed.

Despite Vas's doubts and worries, Lisa managed to convince him that she was doing fine. She explained him of everything that had happened to Ayla, but didn't reveal anything that had happened between her and Nobo. She knew she should tell Vas about Nobo's sudden hostility towards her, but deep shame prevented her from doing that. At that moment, all she wanted to do was, quickly hand-over Ayla to Vas and take a bath before Boris get a chance to meet her; he would definitely smell Nobo on her, and she didn't want him to get any whiff of what Nobo had done to her.

Lisa thought it was a miracle that Nobo didn't kept breeding her; after he had shot his huge load at the door-step of her womb, he had just retired to the bathroom, leaving her to gather her thoughts and quickly escape the room with Ayla. Lisa looked at Ayla, who was lying on the bed and wondered whether she would keep her promise about not telling anyone about what happened between her and Nobo.

Without lingering around, Lisa quickly excused herself and walked towards her own room. She felt a new trail of Nobo's thick cum being drawn on her inner-thigh, tickling the sensitive skin as the gravity pulled-out more of the deposit Nobo had put deep inside her. When Nobo had finally let her go, she had tried her best to get rid of the evidences of her forced insemination, but knew, without the aid of a proper bath, his cum would seep out for a long time. After Nobo had forcefully pulled out the tennis ball sized knot, her opening was gaping wide and did little to stop the leakage.

Since Lisa was on her way to the bath, she didn't bother to stop the viscous drop from drawing even a longer trail along inside of her long leg. She wanted to hate Nobo for raping her, but to her ever-shame, she couldn't; even if it was a rape, it had felt too good to hate him. Her conscience screamed at her the name her husband had told her the last time she had spoken with him, "Whore!"

A tear drop joined the tiled floor, and a drop of semen joined it shortly afterward.

*******************

The waiting was the most agonizing thing. Ryan knew that his failure was going to cost Michelle dearly. The main reason he had tried the escape attempt was, she was entering her most fertile period. With that animal regularly flooding her womb with his vile semen, he knew it was only a matter of time before the conception. They had come into terms with her having to endure the rapes and even had turned the events in to their advantage by accepting a new mutual fetish, but having her suffer through a forced pregnancy wasn't something he could idly watch-by; he had to at least try to do something. He had failed, and Ryan knew he would have to suffer by watching his lovely girlfriend being violated.

The guards had Ryan's hands cuffed behind him to the bed to preventing him from doing anything adventurous, and a tape on his mouth to prevent him from saying anything. He knew they expected him to sit quietly on the bed and be a witness to Michelle's punishment. Two woman had taken Michelle into the bathroom, and he knew that they were preparing her for it. He once again brainstormed to figure out a way to prevent her punishment, but nothing plausible came to him mind. He was going to pay for his mistake.

Suddenly the speaker came alive.

"Hello, Ryan," came the old man's, cold toned, voice.

"Even though I was busy with the chaos you have caused, I think I came-up with a decent punishment for our lovely little lady."

Ryan wanted to say many things to the corrupted man, but the tape was transforming all the words into intangible gibberish.

"I noticed your little game of cuckolding and besting Toshi at his own game. I was surprised and very impressed with you two; it's rare to see a couple that has a strong bond like you. I was going to let you two play your little game and let you have your fun, but your little adventure changed my mind."

There was a little pause and Ryan quietly waited to hear about the old man's sinister plan.

"Do you think your love and bond could withstand anything? I was going to let Toshi breed with your woman, and let you two keep your bond intact. But I'm going to change my plans a bit. I think you remember the new hybrid, Nobo. I'm sure you have experienced a portion of his abilities, first-hand. I'm curious, do you think your love could withstand his abilities? Better yet, do you think your lovely girlfriend could withstand both Toshi and Nobo?"

Ryan's eyes opened wide, and his muffled protests failed to lessen the danger his girlfriend was about face.

"I'm going to show you the real side of women. Watch how easily a faithful woman's will could break apart and become a slave to her own desires. Enjoy the destruction of your girl, and welcome to the other side of cuckolding."

Vas let out a genuine 'Mad scientist' laugh and remained silent for few seconds.

"On the other hand, I am a compassionate man. Let's make a deal. If she surpasses my expectations, and prove that she's above average women, I'll seriously consider about letting her go... Good luck!"

The speakers went quiet, and Ryan squirmed to break free of the iron cuffs. The edges cut into his skin, but didn't show any sign of letting him free.

At that moment, the door of Michelle's bathroom opened and, assisted by the two woman that had gone in with her, Michelle came out wearing the kinkiest attire Ryan had ever laid his eyes upon.

Michelle's raven hair was neatly combed-back and was plaited into a single braid that stretched down the pale, soft skin of her back. Matching the shine of her black hair, a black-leather blindfold covered her eyes. To prevent her from taking it off, they had her arms cuffed behind her back, making her push her chest out. Around her neck was a thick and wide leather slave collar that covered half of her slender neck; the bright-red lipsticks on her succulent lips matched well with the shining black color of it.

But the main attraction was what they had Michelle wearing. It was a leather strap body harness that emulated the shade of a one-piece bikini. Light reflected off of the polished finish of the black leather pieces, and those pieces were beautifully and masterfully interconnected with metal rings that were also polished to a shine. Like a contouring web, the straps hugged her slender body, highlighting all her sensuous and feminine curves, adding more flavor to her sexual-attractiveness. The attire left her delicate breasts untouched, letting them out into the world, unprotected and unsupported, through two diamond shaped spaces, to show off the natural firmness and beautiful shape they possessed. Decorating those two soft mounds of pleasure, her two flower buds were poking out from the middle, elevating its beauty up to a point that no man could resist. There was another small diamond shaped space that highlighted her cute bellybutton, and two more straps from her wide hips, headed towards her loins, in a V shape, leaving her groin completely bare. At first glance, anybody would have guessed that those straps would join to offer her a last hope of modesty, but upon closer inspection, Ryan noticed that they didn't in fact join and ran along the edges of her pubis-mound, bearing, highlighting and pushing her labia out to give an illusion as if her feminine flower was blooming to be penetrated. Then, instead of going back through the valley of her derriere, the straps traced along the cleft of the under-buns of her bulbous buttocks, lifting them up even more while leaving her mesmerizing ass unobstructed. At last, at the end of her long, lithe legs, two black ballet heel shoes decorated her legs, giving a mysterious kinkiness to the whole package; it looked so unnatural and hot when she was unsteadily walking, explaining why she had to be assisted out of the bathroom; it wasn't an easy feat to walk while wearing those shoes for the first time.

The two women made Michelle sit on her bed and left the room as if they were in a hurry. It took some time for her to realize that she was alone in her prison-cell and called out for Ryan, which puzzled him since she should have heard the door being closed. He tried to answer her calls but only his muffled voice came out. Normally, even through the glass wall, she should have picked up his muffled sound, but continued calling for him as if she didn't hear even a trace of his voice. As she moved her head around confusingly, he saw something in her ears; they had put ear-plugs in her ears, robbing her of any input sensory from the surrounding: she was basically blind and deaf.

Ryan realized that any further efforts to reach her would be futile, and remain defeated while Michelle desperately tried to reach her lover. It was his defeat, and he had no other choice but to be a spectator for his beautiful girlfriend's impending ordeal. He had no choice but to, once again, put his faith on the strength of his partner's will.

***********************

Michelle was genuinely terrified. Let alone being rendered unable to walk properly or use her hands, she was rob of her vision and hearing. She was in total darkness and the only sounds she could hear were the drumming of her own racing heartbeat, breathing and her own voice. From the way the cold air brushed and licked against her most sensitive areas, she realized that whatever the women had put on her was leaving her completely vulnerable in that dark dungeon she was in. She hated darkness, and it terrified her to be so vulnerable and helpless in that mute blackness.

Michelle knew she was to face her punishment. The women had warned her that the old man was furious and any physical resistance would result very badly for Ryan. She made her mind to face the punishment bravely, and prove to the perverts that she was stronger than they think. They had designed a perfect illusionary dungeon to intimidate her, but she had Ryan's love to brave through whatever the ordeal she has to face. She had confidence of her love. She was ready, and she patiently waited.

Suddenly the air got thick and Michelle felt her whole body being covered with Goosebumps. She knew somebody or something alien was within the sphere of her surroundings, and by experience, she knew it wasn't Toshi; she had intimately spent enough time with him to know that. Whatever it was, she felt naked in front of that intimidating presence. Something was trying to talk to her, mentally. They weren't words, but it was telling something similar to, "I'm going to fuck you and breed you," Without her consent, her body was intimately reacting to those messages; it was as if someone had hijacked the controls to her libido.

It took some confused seconds for Michelle to realize it; she had experienced those feelings once before. They had the same nostalgic feeling as the time she had seen the new hybrid. Despite her conviction to be brave, she felt her resolve starting to shake with fear. The last time, she had been helpless against those mental attacks, and she had seen and somehow experienced what the other woman had went through. She had been ready to jump over any hurdle they would throw at her, but if she was right in her suspicion, this was a hurdle she would rather avoid. After her previous experience, she had no confidence.

As panic spread through her, Michelle felt the presence getting near to her. Without the aid of vision or hearing, she didn't know whether the threat was feet or inches away from her. The sensory deprivation was starting to take effect, and panic started to spread through her, dissolving her resolve to be strong.

Michelle started to stand up in hope of running away from the nearing threat and the rude mental intrusion, but in the mental panic and without the support of vision to aid her balance, she stumbled on the ballet heels and fell towards the floor. Without the aid of her hands, her fall was about be received first by her beautiful face, but a strong hand wrapped around her narrow waist, and the next thing she knew was that she was being lifted into the air. Then she was floating for a second and crashed into the soft material of a mattress, face first.

Michelle was dazed for few seconds, then realized that her punisher had already reached her. She wanted to get up, but it proved to be a hard task with her hands being bound behind her. What resulted was, her being in 'face down, ass up' position as she tried to kneel. Before she could lift her upper-body up, the mattress moved as if something very heavy had gotten on it, and a big hand wrapped around her neck, preventing her from getting up and pushing her face on to the mattress. She wanted to struggle, but a spark went through her spine and into the brain, leaving her immobile as Nobo strengthened his mental-bondage with her. She willed her body to move, but the stubborn body refused to heed its owner's commands and entered a sexually-aroused state. The conflict resulted in her body shaking, and she let out a desperate groan as her own body refused to obey her commands. She was losing the battle, and she felt as if her own thoughts were beginning to get affected.

Suddenly, Michelle froze up when she felt something big parting the petals of her, now moist and bloomed, flower. Then it started to add pressure onto the entrance of her honey-pot, making the tight, elastic ring of muscles surrender and let the big, rough textured, mushroom head gain a foothold into her fertile tunnel. It was a forced intrusion into to her most intimate place, but with the aroused state of her treacherous body, she couldn't suppress a livid moan from escaping through her lips; before she even had the chance to resist, her punisher had penetrated her. Then she felt the unmistakable sensation of molten nectar being poured into her birth-canal from the tip that had entered her. Even though her insides were sufficiently moist to facilitate a full penetration, upon reacting with the powerful aphrodisiac-laced secretion, her sheath started to convulse and gush out enough lubrication to drown the intruder.

Michelle managed to bite her lower-lip and suppress her moans as her insides reacted strongly to the vile secretion her punisher was releasing into her. She was reacting to it more strongly than she did with Toshi. Then she felt something very different; once she has felt that, she couldn't stop herself from emitting lustful moans. The invading girth was now behaving as if it was alive; it was wiggling, turning and bending; it felt as if it was a worm that was burrowing into her tight place. The sensation was alien, confusing and repulsive at the same time, but the pleasure it brought as it rubbed against every nerve-end of her vagina was too much to ignore.

Michelle's body shuddered and squirmed as the thick worm found one pleasure point after the other as it dug into her silky glove. She groaned and dug her toes into the mattress as carnal pleasure started to overwhelm her wits. Then her whole body jerked. The worm had found her cervix and it was teasing and applying aphrodisiac on the gate to her fertile womb.

"Wha? S..Stop! Aaah! uugh! Aargh! No...don't," Michelle gasped as her mind started to slip into the carnal whirlpool that Nobo was creating in her.

Michelle remembered Ryan, but the mental manipulation, coupled with the rough texture of Nobo's penis head scratching her cervix was too much to suppress. She slipped into an even deeper trance, and she felt it: her insides being filled to the brim with a squirming girth, and her being enveloped by her own soft, moist and convulsing walls. She didn't even realize that she was climaxing while screaming her pleasure. All she knew was, she was drowning in a sea of carnal pleasure, but she was still clutching onto a strand that had her lover's name on it no matter how tempting it was to let go of that and sink deeper into depths that promised unlimited pleasure.

**********************

Ryan looked shocked and surprised to see the unnatural way the new hybrid sank his manhood into his squirming girlfriend; it had been more unnatural than the intimidating mental messages he had been receiving. After gaining the first entry, instead of acting like a normal man that would keep thrusting to gain depth, clutching onto Michelle by her neck and waist, the creature had remained relatively immobile, letting his big shaft do the work. The repulsive tool seemed to have come alive, and it had started to bend, squirm and burrow into her clutching sleeve while emulating the movements of a worm. He had seen how the unnatural movements distended the smooth, flat surface of her abdomen as the invading phallus kept squirming into her birth-canal, making her moan, groan, squirm and jerk her hips as it kept finding all the sensitive spots in her love tunnel.

After few minutes, the thick worm stopped sinking into Michelle's sodden depths. Their combined juices seeped out from the point of union, drop by drop, as the hybrid's hips still remained still. Then, to Ryan's surprise, she let go of her efforts to suppress her moans and started to moan, protest and groan as if she was nearing an orgasm. His attention quickly went to her smooth, exposed abdomen; just underneath her bellybutton, the surface was being pushed-out as if something was moving rapidly from underneath. Just when he realized from his experience that was where his girlfriend's cervix should be located, Michelle started to shudder and climax in midst of her throes.