Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers

"Oh my god. We promise, we wont tell anyone about you. Not a word," Ryan said in a hurry. He couldn't believe that they were letting them just go like that. What the woman had tell about not tell was true. Ryan didn't want anymore trouble to them; he wasn't lying.

"Yes, we wont tell anyone," Michelle also joined, tasting the sweetness of freedom.

"But first, I have to ask Michelle something privately," Lisa said while asking Ryan and Nobo to step out of the vehicle.

"Honey, I want to give you a choice. Ayla and I were also once in your shoes. We were also, at first, raped by a hybrid. We also had husbands and had different lives. With hybrids, we discovered the full extent of our sexuality. I'm sure you have also realized it by now. So now, you have the chance to go back to your old life, or join us to become a new woman and find sexual heaven," Lisa said while looking deeply into Michelle's eyes.

Michelle understood what she was saying and it made her blush, realizing that she couldn't deny the fact that she had experience a carnal-heaven that only a hybrid could offer. It shamed her find that part of her wanted to accept Lisa's proposal, but realized that she loved Ryan more than anything in the world. A little sacrifice of giving up that carnal-heaven was small price to pay to live with the person she really loves.

"I'm not angry at you anymore. Part of me wants to go with you, but I love my boyfriend too much to do that. There's no purpose to my life without him," Michelle said confidently.

"I envy you Michelle. You are a strong woman. It's good to know that not all women would fall to hybrids. I have no right to take your love away from you. I hope you could forgive us for everything we have made you go through. You are free to go now Michelle. I hope you'll have a happy life," Lisa said to Michelle in a loving manner.

Michelle hurried to get out of the vehicle as if she feared Lisa might change her mind. While looking at the girl who was hurrying to go back to her old life, Lisa wondered whether she was already impregnated, and how her old-life would change if a hybrid starts to grow in her womb.

Lisa, Ayla and Nobo watched as the two lovers walked down the road, hand in hand, exchanging kisses, enjoying their new-found freedom and renewed love. For a moment, Lisa remembered her own past-life. Without her knowing, a tear gathered at the corner of her eye.

"Lisa, are you alright?" Ayla asked, seeing Lisa's teary eyes.

"I'm fine. Just remembered something," Lisa said while wiping her eyes.

"So what's the plan?" Ayla asked.

"I think it's time we leave Africa and let some girls, around the world, experience heaven," Lisa said with a smile.

"I hope Nobo wouldn't be too busy. I need my fix too," Ayla said while joining Lisa's joke.

"Well, he has to be busy. He and my child have a world to dominate," Lisa said in a bit serious manner while looking at the rising sun.

--------The end---------

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers