Beast of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beast finally stepped out and slowly wondered off from its prey leaving her body ravished and bruised with slight cuts and welts that were covered somewhat in dirt from the woods. She was by all means, a filthy dirty mess, the utter definition of a battered, ravished women.

A while passed and the east sky began to lighten with the glow of red and oranges across the sky. When she awakened in bed, she quickly opened her eyes and sat up fast trying to get her bearings. The soft early morning light dimly lit her room as she realized she must have dreamt the whole thing.

She fell back down to her pillow and lied there so very tired. She felt as if she didn't even get any sleep. She thought about the dream she had and how intense and real it felt. She even allowed herself to not only accept it as just a dream, but even be aroused by it. It was a little exciting to think of being taken in the night by some monstrous beast and found it appealing to her, not that she would ever actually want it to happen.

She finally got the energy to sit up in bed and when she looked down, she saw the tattered remains of her lingerie and the dirt still covering her welted breasts.

"Oh My God!"

12