Beasts in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain tapped down slowly and within a couple minutes graduated to a downpour, soaking their bodies once again. Steam floated off their hot bodies as the cold drops pooled their over their skin. Their hair dripping in their faces only turned them on more.

When Jason finally got bored of that position, he pulled out, pulled her to her feet, and picked her up, carrying her over to the giant boulder. She wrapped herself around him, embracing his hot working body, kissing at his neck to keep him turned on while his cock just grazed her pussy as he walked. He pushed her up against the cold wet boulder and began fucking her against it. He slammed it in deep, driving to hit her sensitive G within. He knew he found out as her knees went weak around his body, but he held her muscular thighs up so he could keep pounding her. Her C cups bounced, rain dripping off her nipples. The cool wind breezed over them, making them sensitive once again. She reached down to rub her clit while he fucked her, and he felt her getting closer again. Her pussy squeezed his cock, almost pushing it out of her. He fought it, thrusting deeper and deeper, overpowering her pussy, making her take it. Erin moaned louder, begged for more, screamed as she got nearer, on the edge. She demanded he not stop and he didn't dare.

"Oh! Oh my gosh. Yes! Don't stop. I'm there...I'm there.. I'M ... Theeeeeeeere." Her pussy throbbed around his cock, squeezing around the head. His tip was so sensitive, he was about to cum. He couldn't take it anymore.

"On your knees!" He quickly pulled away from her, realizing this was probably his only chance to cum on her face without her arguing or refusing. Without hesitation she dropped to her knees in front of him. He squeezed his thick cock a couple more times before emptying his balls all over her face. His hot creamy load just kept coming, squirting over her forehead, into the roots of her hair, over her cheeks, nose, and lips. He was surprised her face was not in disgust either.

When he finally caught her breath, he was surprised to see her still on her knees on the dirt path. "You look so beautiful." He squatted down to her level, admiring her perky wet breasts, with a few drops of his come sticking to them. He wiped the stickiness from her eyelids so she could open them and look up at him. "Come on... let's walk out in the open so the rain can wash your face."

He walked her out to the open, and helped her use the rain to wash her stickiness away. Even with his scent still on her face, he moved in and kissed her passionately, lifting her head to his, holding her neck firmly in his grasp as if he were about to lose her. Afterwards, he smiled a little to himself...inhaling his masculine scent. It was a scent he generally didn't care for, but today he felt like an animal. He felt like a beast, marking his territory on his pretty little thing.

He pulled her close as he noticed her shivering. "Come on, let's get back to the cabin and warm you up. We don't want to get sick."

They walked back to get their clothes, but didn't bother putting them back on as they were drenched and only make them colder. They walked in silence for 10 minutes until Erin finally spoke, "I thought you didn't like hiking or the outdoors?" she taunted.

"You watch yourself. I wasn't kidding about tying you to that tree..."

12