Beaten and Banged

Story Info
Teen is forced to submit to the desires of a sexy stranger.
5.4k words
4.4
160.9k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyra_Dell
Kyra_Dell
48 Followers

I'm an Australian writer, so use predominantly Australian writing conventions. Its very similar to UK English, but there are some regional differences.

Enjoy!

Daisy is a naïve 19 year old girl.

Conner is in his mid-30s, and is more than experienced.

Daisy peers around the door, responding to the knock, not sure if to let Conner inside or not.

"Hello, Daisy," Conner smiles gently as he spots his accolade for the night. She has wide green eyes, lined with black lashes that stare back at him, full of innocence, but a little mistrust. Her cheeks are rosy; she has been waiting expectantly, and flashes him a shy smile of white teeth when she greets him.

Daisy pauses considering her options.

"Hi, Conner," she decides to open the door letting Conner inside. He is tall, about 6'3'' she guesses, and has dirty blonde hair with a few days of facial growth to match. His eyes are blue, piercing almost, and Daisy is surprised at how handsome he is.

Conner steps forward and locks the door behind him. He wants her to know she can't escape.

"It's lovely to see what a beautiful young woman you are in person."

Daisy flushes, and awkwardly shrinks down, letting her shoulders cave inwards.

"Thanks, it's nice to meet you too." She glances over Conner's well-dressed body. Black dress pants, leather shoes and a blue button down shirt tucked into his waist band sitting low on his hips. His clothes are tight revealing a well-toned, muscular body. His thighs are thick, strong, and his body is overall athletic.

Conner looks Daisy up and down, examining her. Long toned legs, tight ass, and pert breasts creating a small amount of cleavage in her pale summer dress. She is slim, but has great shape to her thighs and ass, so he guesses she runs a lot. Her skin is pleasantly browned, no doubt from sun exposure, and a few minuscule freckles are dappled over her nose.

God is she young.

So supple and screaming virtue, her body has probably never been fucked.

She is exactly what he wants.

"Shall we sit down?" he indicates to Daisy's small lounge, in her even smaller lounge room.

She lives in a town house, slight, but inexpensive. The life of a student, he muses. She will surely get an education tonight.

"Sure." She sits on the lounge away from Conner, not sure how to proceed with this older man. She tucks her dress under her legs and folds her hands in her lap, rubbing them nervously.

Conner moves next to Daisy, scooting closer so his leg grazes hers. He positions himself so one hand rubs the small of her back, and the other can trace her thigh when the time comes. She stiffens, but with nowhere to go, doesn't move away from his touch.

"I had no idea you were so lovely." Conner folds Daisy's hair behind her ear. She has honey brown curls that extend past her shoulders, and Conner imagines himself tangled up in it later.

Daisy shivers and swallows anxiously.

Conner brushes Daisy's smooth, exposed thigh and she instinctively closes her legs together.

"Oh come now, Honey. I just want to touch you. There is nothing to be shy about," he smirks at the naivety of this girl.

Daisy congeals, not sure how to refuse this man. They were set up by a mutual friend. Daisy said she was sick of college boys, and wanted someone who knew what he wanted; but she isn't sure Conner is what she had in mind.

Conner slips his fingers down between her legs, parting them, as his other hand works unzipping her dress.

"I'm not sure. I don't think we should..." she recoils, hoping he will stop. Her big green eyes are begging him, but there is an undertone of excitement he is sure he can sense, so wants to take this a little further.

Conner's lips are thin, but reveal his perfect, wolfish teeth with every smirk. Daisy can see the glistening saliva coating them, and is somehow drawn to his mouth, unable to look away. He really is attractive, so part of her good-girl exterior doesn't mind that he obviously has amatory intentions.

"Don't think." Conner leans in and whispers along Daisy's jaw line.

"But," Daisy tries to turn away, but Conner's grip on her thigh tightens. He is firm with his fingers, and scratches her a little, not enough to damage her skin, but she may bruise if he is lucky. He watches as she bites her bottom lip; that full, silky skin nearly tearing as she presses her teeth against it. Those teeth, he imagines digging into his shoulder later as she screams out in agonising satisfaction.

"You'll like it, Darlin'," his fingers glide higher between her legs.

"I promise."

His other hand slips into her dress and wraps around to brush her subtle breast. She doesn't have overly large breasts about a C cup, but they are supple, and her petite nipples are very responsive. A slight groan escapes Conner's throat, and Daisy whimpers in response. He rubs her breast carefully, seducing Daisy against her better judgement.

Daisy closes her eyes, her insides doing flips, this firm and toned man exploring her young body.

Daisy attempts to leave again. This time, Conner lets her escape his grip. She stands in front of him, searching his eyes for a sign of malice intention, but also for a quality she doesn't find attractive.

Conner grins lazily, spotting Daisy's dress slip from her smooth shoulders. He can see her small, hard nipples through the delicate fabric.

"You truly are a remarkable young woman."

Daisy flushes shifting her dress strap back over her shoulder.

"I..." she stammers, noticing Conner's thighs constrict.

"I just don't think I'm ready."

Conner stands from the lounge and makes the short trip to stand in front of Daisy. He is a head taller than her at least, and she instinctively looks down. He places his hands on her shoulders. She shudders and her breathing quickens.

"Turn around."

Daisy shakes but does as she is instructed, something inside her wanting to see how this will go.

"Hands against the wall," Conner nudges Daisy forward as she out stretches her hands against the wall.

"Now bend over."

"What?" Daisy whips her head around as Conner pushes her further, motioning to the wall.

"Step out from the wall but don't let go."

There is a shift in Conner's tone that frightens Daisy, but something in it that also turns her on. She does as she is told.

She steps out so her legs are extended and her behind is pointing towards Conner. His body is incredible, and hers responds approvingly, so even though she feels dirty, she doesn't want to displease him.

Conner inspects the beauty bent out before him. Daisy's legs are long and well-groomed, her dress falling to her mid thighs. Her ass is round, and firm. He can tell she takes care of herself and imagines a nice little shaved pussy underneath.

"Perfect."

He takes a step forward and reaches out to place a hand on the nape of Daisy's neck. He can see goose bumps form on her skin. He pushes her hair to the side and lets her dress fall from her shoulders, revealing her white lace bra and bare back. He traces his hand down the length of her spine, and skims over until he has a firm grip on Daisy's youthful, generous ass.

"Let's see what you're hiding under that dress." Conner squeezes her ass before reaching his hands down to just above her knees. He traces them up the inside of her thighs, making her shiver and whimper simultaneously.

"Please don't." Daisy quivers under Conner's touch, and feels her entire body burn as this man evaluates her body. She can feel herself getting wet as he fondles her.

Conner sneers as he steps in closer to Daisy so his erection presses against her ass. She gasps at his hardness and finds her insides constrict at the thought.

"Just let me see your little pussy." He reaches the apex of her thighs and slips two fingers over her panties stroking her gently.

"Please, Gorgeous, I just want to know how velvety you are."

Daisy's legs start to wobble as Conner caresses her slowly. She feels her insides tighten and burn and somehow wants him to continue. Her knees buckle a little but Conner reaches under her belly and props her up.

Conner is surprised at how Daisy is responding, expecting more of a fight. He can feel her silky wetness through her panties, and her breathing has deepened in response. He decides to push her a little further before really doing what he came here to do. Conner pushes up Daisy's dress so he has a clear view of her ass. He feels his own cock twitch in response to the perfectly plump, firm ass presented in front of him. She is wearing French cut panties, revealing most of her ass cheeks, and he can't help but leave her pussy to grab handfuls of her youthful features.

Daisy flinches at how hard Conner has grabbed her. She is taken aback at how rough he is but can't find it in herself to ask him to stop. He is enjoying her, and the every so often that his breath catches after rubbing her ass, she finds herself responding equally as sexually.

She enjoys being his prick tease.

Conner assesses Daisy's erratic breathing and slight grinding against his palms as a sign he is free to continue. He slows his caresses and peels down her underwear to gain full access to her little cunt. With legs spread, panties at her ankles and her ass pointing in his direction, he can't help himself but spank her posterior as hard as he can.

Daisy screams out as Conner smacks her hard, but his hands are on her hips steadying her before she can struggle away. He slips his fingers between her thighs and strokes her dripping hot pussy, so his fingers are satisfyingly coated.

"What a perfect little pussy I'm going to devour." He whispers before slipping one, then two fingers inside her tight, hot insides.

Daisy gasps and pulls away, but he holds her still, pushing his fingers deeper. Her buttocks clench in response, and she squeezes her thighs together to stop his exploration. Conner frowns at her rejection, and slaps her springy butt again to make her soften.

"Listen up, Baby, you're mine now. Your pussy, your ass, and your body are for me. Don't refuse me again." He growls at her, grabbing a fistful of hair, raising her head to make her pay attention.

She has had enough now.

He has pushed her far enough and she doesn't want to go any further. She withdraws her hands from the wall, bringing them up to alleviate the pain on her head as Conner jerks at her hair.

"Please," she simpers, "please stop." The first tears pool in her eyes and her pussy involuntarily clenches around Conner's fingers.

He groans, biting his lip as her little cunt thrusts away at his fingers as she tries to stop her sniffling. He whacks her face flat against the wall, pressing his body firmly against hers, holding her still. She struggles, trying to get free, but inevitably realises he has her pinned, and her sobbing only intensifies.

Conner manoeuvres one of her hands from her hair, pulling it around behind her, digging it low between her shoulder blades. In this position she is much easier to manage, and her attempts to squirm loose are futile.

"Shh. I didn't mean to alarm you, Honey." Conner croons to her, stroking her insides smoothly. Bringing his fingers in an out of her wet pussy should calm her down. He doesn't want her to want what he will do to her, but fuck he wants her to like it.

"Please just stop. I won't tell anyone." She relaxes somewhat as he fingers her insides, but the tears still fall down her cheeks, and her body still winces as she is forced against the wall.

Conner sighs, but accepts the challenge, and steps in closer to grind his cock over her bronzed skin.

"Listen up, Daisy. I will fuck you tonight. I will fuck you hard, it will hurt, and I will absolutely fucking love it. That being said, I won't damage your gorgeous body here. I won't leave marks and I certainly break any bones," he gnaws at her ear.

"But I will fuck you and you will like it." His finger work picks up the pace, and he starts stroking her clit.

"So, you can cry if you want, or you can have the best fuck of your life, with probably the best lover you'll ever encounter."

Daisy contemplates her options. She knows he is too big to fight. He is faster, stronger, and probably had considered this evening's result for a while. He would have all contingencies covered, so she is sure she can't fight him.

"I'm good, Daisy."

He kisses her shoulder blades, pulsating his fingers on her clit. Daisy knows he also wouldn't be talked out of his plan. If he hadn't stopped this far, she doubted he would until he was satisfied. Her only option was trying not to struggle. If she didn't protest maybe he wouldn't hurt her again.

"I'll show you how good I am." He palms her clit, rubbing it backwards and forwards, creating a friction that would surely bring her to orgasm if she let him. She moans, forgetting to refuse him for a moment and just allows her pussy to enjoy the touch of someone who knew exactly how to treat it.

"But first, I need to really see you."

He stops grinding her clit, and Daisy is overwhelmed to find she wants him to continue. She decides there really is no way out of Conner's plan, and fighting will just make it worse, so how bad could sex with a handsome stranger be?

Conner turns Daisy around, pulls her dress from her shoulders, and lets it fall to the ground. She covers her bare pussy with her hands, and attempts to hide away her breasts, but Conner won't let her. He grabs her hands, bunching them together above her head, and holds them there as he uses his free hand to unclasp her bra.

He inspects her; his young conquest, shaved pussy, pert tits, and puffy eyed from crying.

Exactly how he likes them.

He reaches forward to cup the cheek that was smacked against the wall. It's clammy with her tears, and red from the friction, but he soothes it, and stills her in the process.

"Come," he drags her to the dining room and pushes her against the table.

He bends her over; spanking her a few more times until he is content he has beaten into her ass enough for now. Angry red marks form on her skin, and he barely hears her weeping resume as his cock appreciates the view.

Naked teen bent over, tits mashed onto the hard wood while he smacks her, and her body flinching each time he does: his cock needs to be free, so he pulls down the fly, unbuckles his belt, and lets his erection loose.

Daisy cries quietly to herself. He is oblivious to the pain he is causing her each time his hand slaps her ass. But something inside her wants to feel those fingers on her clit again, so she bites into her lip, muffles her yelps, and endures the hardest spanking of her life.

"Okay, Sweetheart. You're doing such a great job."

Conner teases his cock with his palm, doubting it will get any bigger than it is now.

"I want you to roll over and lay back. The hard part is almost over."

Daisy doesn't move.

She is mortified, and just stays still, not wanting to accept what will happen next. She hears Conner groan in frustration, and reach forward till his fingers are entwined in her hair. She can feel his grip tighten on her skull, and senses he will smack her head against the table if she doesn't comply.

"Wait," she cries as Conner lifts her face away from the wood. He pauses, and chooses to remove his hand.

Daisy does as she is commanded, rolling over, not wanting the punishment again. She can't bear to look him in the eye, so keeps her gaze averted. Her eyes skim his body, and she notices his cock for the first time, being stroked between those long fingers, those fingers she immediately imagines fingering her.

She is shocked at how large and firm his cock seems, having never seen one before, it was a first for her tonight.

"Spread your legs for me, Baby," Conner murmurs, fixated on her tits bouncing softly as she moves.

Daisy shifts her legs a little, watching Conner stroke his dick, and oh he is certainly worth the look. Domineering, chiseled, and confident, he is the epitome of masculine sexuality, and as he stands here now, ready to devour his prey, Daisy can't help but appreciate his desire for her.

"That's it, Honey. Spread them wide." He locks his eyes on her petite cunt peering up at him from between her thighs. It glistens nicely, just like he knew it would, and he smirks wickedly as he realises the effect his own gorgeous body has on women.

He takes a step forward, bunching her ankles together, lifting them above his head. She is lying back on the table now, and he yanks her forward a few inches so her ass cheeks hang off the edge. He pushes against her legs, feeling their resistance as his shoulders, chest, and abdomen lean against them. With her ankles over each shoulder, and cock grazing her delicate pussy, he reaches down to knead her breasts.

He takes her young, pink nipples between his thumb and forefinger, rolling them and pinching. He watches Daisy, always fascinated by the way these girls respond to his assault.

Daisy closes her eyes, too embarrassed to look at Conner directly after her lurid fantasy about his fingers, and allows herself to be appreciated. Conner's hands are warm and broad on her chest, grabbing her breasts and caressing them nicely. Daisy's breath deepens, and her sobbing subsides as she lay presented for him, enjoying the odd mixture of pleasure and pain Conner directs to her nipples.

She can feel the head of his cock nudge against her, and is surprised that she curiously anticipates the moment it enters her.

Conner stops massaging Daisy's tits, chuckling to himself that he has completely subdued her, and lifts her ankles down from around his head.

She opens her eyes, batters her clammy eyelashes a few times, and watches in perplexity as Conner unbuttons his shirt. He uses one hand to unbutton himself, the other reaching out to touch Daisy's politely throbbing pussy. He slips into her lips easily, but gently skims her labia rather than entering. He wants to see her reaction as he removes his shirt, and sure enough, she is captivated, wide eyed and glued to the body that is being revealed before her.

He works out: a lot; so seeing his chest alone made most girls groan. When he finally shrugs the shirt off his shoulders, hears Daisy's breath catch in her throat and skims her swollen clit enough times to make her shudder, he withdraws his fingers leaving her practically panting for him.

He raises his hand, wet from her enjoyment, and slaps it down against Daisy's pussy. She shrieks, snapping her legs together, and jolts upright in response to the sudden sting to her clit.

"That's not how this goes," he admonishes her resistance, pushing her shoulders down, prying apart her thighs with his knee. He spanks her sweet pussy again, and again, she yelps out, more in shock than pain, as her breasts bounce from the blow. That high pitched squeal does wonders for his cock, and he continues to smack her privates until she learns to recognise the pattern, and stops squirming around.

Daisy grits her teeth as Conner spanks her, but can't bring herself to close her eyes, watching his shoulders flex, and the muscles in his wrists contort as he continues.

She can't look away.

He was right.

She does like it.

She does like being the catalyst for this man's desire. She does like this incredibly attractive stranger being on display for her own private show. She loves the unusual mix of pleasure; pain, adrenaline, and attraction coursing through her body, making her hair stand on end and pussy continue to throb. And she fucking adores being conquered by this man and everything that she is not.

He is strong; not just physically capable, but literally has the ability to restrain, devour, and destroy her. He is confident. He has done this before and knows how to make a woman light up. He knows how far to push, and how hard to hit, and how to ensure she enjoys his talents.

Kyra_Dell
Kyra_Dell
48 Followers
12