Beaten and Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyra_Dell
Kyra_Dell
48 Followers

But more than that, he seems to appreciate her.

He admires all the differences that a woman holds, in contrast to his firm, primal passion. He understands the essence of femininity and masculinity, and the importance of recognising that when he fucks. To be hard against soft, rough against smooth, devilish and demure, but most of all, man and woman and everything that entails.

"Okay, Sweetheart, let's make this worth your while." Conner beams down at Daisy, impressed she is handling it all so well.

He knew she would enjoy herself, but had anticipated a little more conflict. Daisy regards him carefully, hoping the spankings are done.

"I'm going to fuck you now." Daisy bites her lip in expectancy.

"How do you want it?" Conner rubs the head of his cock over her pussy, smacking it against her clit every now and again.

"Sor, sorry?" Daisy stutters, suddenly anxious again.

"How do you want me to fuck you?"

Conner answers effortlessly, watching her, waiting for her reaction. He likes watching her squirm with embarrassment. He wants to hear her say it, say those dirty words only dirty girls say when they are begging for it.

"I...I... don't know," Daisy withdraws, wanting to cover herself, her cheeks turning bright red with humiliation.

Conner leans down.

He rests one hand on the table, holding himself millimetres from Daisy's body with his strong forearm, using the other to pry his cock a little further between her legs. He can hear her heart beat from this distance. Her stiff nipples brush against his chest.

"Tell me," he kisses her neck, tracing his tongue along her lovely skin.

"...how you want...," he kisses her chin, sucking a little extemporaneously.

"...me to fuck you." He removes the hand from his dick, gripping her face between his forefinger and thumb.

Her wide eyes plead with him not to make her say it. Her hair is a tangled mess around her head, and Conner leans down to inhale it. He moans, always appreciating the youthful fragrance girls seem to have.

She can barely stand the degradation.

Daisy whimpers, aroused and terrified, as her nipples are pressed against Conner's solid chest.

"Say it, Baby. Tell me how you want my cock inside you," he brings his face level with hers.

"I...I can't," she shakes her head, begging him to stop.

He grins, revealing those predatory teeth, and tightens his grip on her throat. Panicked, Daisy brings her hands up in a delusive attempt to get him to release her. She claws at his fingers as they only tighten around her neck.

"Say it," he licks his lips, nuzzling his nose over her cheek.

Daisy can feel the pressure of carbon dioxide filling her lungs, as she chokes for a breath. She thrashes under Conner's weight, kicking out her legs, trying to shift his grip from her airways.

Conner chuckles to himself, as her few blows to his body just stir him to continue.

He likes it when they fight.

Daisy is past the point of turning red, as her big green eyes implore him to stop. But she knows he won't.

She tries to speak, but his grip is too strong. She nods, hoping to gain his attention long enough to let her free. He notices, and loosens his fingers from her neck, but keeps enough pressure to hold her down.

"Fuck me," she whimpers. Conner cocks his eye brow.

"Fuck my tight, slight, virgin pussy." Conner's fingers fall from her skin.

"Fuck me with your cock. Show me you're a man. Show me how you'll fuck me. Bend me over and take what's yours."

Conner is floored, this is more than he expected, and it seems she has disarmed him.

Conner stands, stepping back and kicks his pants out from around his ankles. He watches as Daisy rubs the sore marks at her throat. She is desperate for air, and exaggerates her breaths, making her young body writhe against the table.

She lifts her feet to the edge of the table, so her body isn't as stretched when trying to reinflate her lungs. Her knees are bent, ass still over the edge, but she is too distracted to worry about hiding her pussy.

Conner steps between her legs, parting them effortlessly, and traces his fingertips over the underside of her thighs. He grabs one of her hands, bringing it up and hooking it around his neck. Daisy holds on, and in one fluid motion, lifts her up from the table, cradling her around his body. He pushes her face into his shoulder, holds her up with a strong grasp around her waist, and she locks her legs around him as expected.

"Shh, Sweetheart," he flattens her hair down her back.

"You will be okay." Conner nestles her neck, kissing softly the hot skin at her throat. He looks around, holding this girl to him protectively as she regains her breath. He notices the stairs that undoubtedly lead to her room, and starts his assent to claim her.

Daisy leans into Conner, surprised at how comforting his embrace is. She can feel his body work to hold her up, and appreciates the muscles flexing against her. She can feel his dick, still hard as stone, brush her inner thigh and her mind is still, shockingly, fantasizing the moment it enters her.

Conner kicks open Daisy's bedroom door, takes her too the bed, and sits over the edge with her in his lap. He shrugs for her to face him, and Daisy reveals those wide eyes once again, no longer embarrassed by his regard.

Conner palms her cheek, considering in wonder the myriad of contrasting emotion young girls possess, and admires her all the more for it. Daisy searches his eyes, wanting to hate him, wanting to see evil, and violence, or disrespect. But there is nothing of the sort.

Conner's eyes reveal only curiosity and appreciation. It's as if he knew if he pushed her, hurt her, forced her through it, she would arrive here. To a place where she knew she wanted to go, but never explored in fear of impropriety.

"I'm not going to bend you over, Honey. I want to watch you."

Conner skims his hand down between her breasts, smiling at the shudder he gets in return. He continues down to her pussy, and slips his fingers inside her as she has been eagerly waiting for all night. Daisy moans, allowing herself the pleasure she desires.

He is good.

As he pushes his middle finger deeper inside her, making her squirm and groan in response, he can't help but lean forward and kiss her.

Her lips are soft, with a delicateness that only comes with youth, and he continues to finger her while her lips adjust to his as she responds.

Conner latches his face to hers, enmeshing his fingers through her hair. His tongue traces the tips of her teeth, and he is thrilled to find she tongues him back. Daisy reaches around Conner's neck, teasing the short hairs at the nape of his hair line, and allows herself to enjoy his attention. She pulls back, resting her forehead against his, and smiles, watching his forearm disappear down between them, and plunge in and out of her pussy.

"I... I want you to fuck me now," she peers up at him.

Conner laughs, a deep, low-in-his-chest laugh, and pulls his fingers from inside her.

"Of course, Daisy," he kisses both her cheeks, repositions himself so he can hold her by her waist, and lifts her from him competently. He guides his cock, grinds it over her hot dripping cunt, and lathers himself in her wetness.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

He lowers her onto himself, and she is exactly what he expected: tight, pulsating, and velvet. Her shaved pussy lips quickly accommodate him, although she winces as the shaft of his dick is pressed further inside her.

"That's it, Sweetheart," Conner watches her face closely, not wanting to hurt her little pussy.

"Good girl," he murmurs as she takes it. He lets her just sit over his cock for a minute, letting her pussy stretch comfortably around his dick. Soon her wincing subsides, and she just looks back at Conner, wide eyed, and ready. Conner wraps one arm around her waist, brings the other down to grab her ass, and begins slow thrusts into her.

Daisy moans, as Conner knew she would, and he spanks her a little, getting a cheeky grin in response.

His thrusting picks up, and soon he is slamming his dick into this girl's lovely snatch, smacking his balls on the smooth skin of her ass, and grinning as her tits bounce for him.

Her pink nipples are rigid, and her breasts rise and fall almost violently as his thrusting increases. He squeezes her ass cheeks, using them as leverage to continue pounding into her, as she throws her head back so he can view her tits uninterrupted.

"Good girl," he groans again, noticing how her pussy convulses as he calls her 'girl'. A pressure builds inside of Daisy, a culmination of desire, confusion, and frustration that she has allowed herself to be conquered. But her pussy just gets wetter, and Conner's cock inside her nearly brings her to the point of combustion alone.

"I'm going to come inside your lovely little pussy, Daisy."

Conner feels the pressure build too, quietly proud of himself for bringing her to this point; another conquest to add to his list.

"Do it," She pleads, grabbing his shoulders to steady herself, feeling the pressure of her orgasm being to erupt.

"Come inside me."

Conner groans at the intensity of her desire for him, knowing he has to time himself quickly now. He lifts a hand to his mouth, and sucks on his index finger, lathering it with saliva.

With his other had he pushes Daisy's head down to rest against his shoulder.

"Bite me," he whispers.

"What?" she questions but doesn't refuse.

"Bite into my shoulder, Honey," Conner feels her teeth press his skin, and reaches both hands back to her ass, parting her cheeks as she enjoys his cock.

Daisy's breathing deepens and Conner senses her orgasm is close. He is practically exploding himself, pumping furiously into her cunt.

He reaches his slippery finger up to her asshole.

She doesn't notice as her thighs start to shake.

Just a few more thrusts and Conner will come.

As Daisy moans at her own orgasm being realised, Conner forces his finger into tense, puckered asshole, making her screech, and bite hard into his shoulder.

It's all he needs to come.

And he does so, pumping his hot, think ejaculate deep into the belly of this lovely teen he has seduced.

Daisy, writhes over his chest, teeth still clenched around the skin on his shoulder, finger still up her ass, and cock still inside her pussy. Conner puffs, exhausted, having fucked the life out of Daisy, working her body up and down, while coordinating the assault on her ass.

He starts to laugh, smoothing her hair down her back, withdrawing his finger from her ass very sympathetically. Daisy is limp in his arms, and lets him shift her down to the bed, laying her carefully against her bed she has just been fucked on.

"You're incredible," he croons, tucking her under her duvet.

"Will you stay?" Daisy's wide eyes plead with him, not sure how to breach the anal subject, but also curious about the possibilities it provides.

Conner chuckles, noticing her still checking out his body every moment she thinks he isn't looking.

"Of course." Conner scoots in beside her, rubbing her breasts, thinking of the potential tomorrow will bring.

Kyra_Dell
Kyra_Dell
48 Followers
12