Beaten and Having no Value

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively, she thrust and kept thrusting. My cock lurched and my body lay back onto the bed and arched. For the rest of my life I will remember the magnificent cry of pleasure that rushed from her when her fingers squeezed the skin on my chest to keep herself upright. She went from one climax into another more demanding one. My cock was pulsing ropes of cum into her and after each pulse her belly seemed to suck me harder.

Johara was holding her breath. Her face and neck were contorted. Her body was cramping and still trembling. She could not stop but was beyond her limits. I was ready when her last breath and life escaped from her body for a few minutes. She collapsed into my arms. My cock was still trying to pump into her but had long since run out of cum.

I rolled my beauty over so I could look down at her peaceful sleep. Her arms flopped out to her sides. My cock was not softening and her pussy still pulled at it. If her insides were any hotter they would have scalded my cock. If they were any tighter, I would not have been able to pull out and thrust back into her. I wanted to taste her but I wanted her to wake up and feel me fuck her, feel her body open to me, feel how she could control me by absorbing the power of my strongest thrusts to take my pleasure in her body.

Watching her breasts and thick nipples rise toward me and thing sink back was a magical sight. Her faint breaths were like naughty whispers. Looking down at her perfectly unblemished skin, welcoming belly and hair trimmed, got my cock so hard, it hurt. I pushed it gently in and out of her, in time with her breaths, just to sooth my pain. Slowly my compassion slipped away, as my mind filled with thoughts of wildly taking her, thrusting into her and filling her belly. I wanted to take her, hard and fast.

Her beautiful, dark eyes batted open and a faint, almost satisfied, smile shaped her lips. All the beauty stole my animal passion for a few moments. Her body shifted to the right so it could take my slow thrusts deeper. Her hips tipped so my cock would rake across her clit. This was a very sexual passionate woman under me. Her body knew what to do and it was her first time.

My body began to tremble, struggling for control to keep my thrust long, slow and considerate. Somehow, my new lover knew, "I want to feel your weight. Take me harder."

Her permission drove my lust to great heights but it also made me want her to fly with me. My strokes were long, molesting her clit and some jolted her entire body as my hips crashed into hers, bouncing both of us on the bed. Twice I slowed when her body tensed. The second time, her nails dug into the skin on my back to signal her frustration and tell me that she would do even more damage, if I kept her from her climax again.

Johara breathed through her mouth. Her eyes rolled back. Her shoulders and feet strained to lift her hips and me. I tried to keep the same pace. Every long, slow thrust was driving me toward madness. I had never heard a harsh or curse word from her. Her chest was tight and the tendons in her neck stood proud when two strained words escaped, "Fuck me."

I lost all control and just pounded into her. Her cunt was soaking and that reduced the friction I needed to cum quickly. She came and that made me angry in a way. I was working hard, sweating, driving into her and was having trouble cuming. Harder, then harder, I thrust. Her thighs splayed wider; her hips opened her body for me; I went deeper than ever before; the tip of my cock pressed into her cervix. That pain drove her higher. Her first climax on my cock had not ended but she swirled higher and began her second. Her body was young, strong and demanding. Only my ego kept me driving to satisfy her.

Vaguely I knew her fingernails had pierced the skin on my back. That released me to use her, take her and go for only my pleasure. I heard our bellies slap together. She was as sweaty as me. My balls tickled as her wetness ran from her, across my sack and dripped onto the bed. Those streams drew my balls tight and my mind went inside her. My cock searched, then found the dimple of her cervix and I roared like a lion. My body arched and all my weight pressed into her cunt to hold my cock perfectly for the first two deliveries of my cum to bathe that beautiful opening to her inner womb. I began to trust again through my less impressive pulses. My cock wanted to stir my offering.

My mind might never have come back to reality, except my lovely cried out under me, whimpered and then totally relaxed. She did not appreciate my last half dozen thrusts or my efforts to pour my life out of my cock into her belly.

Vaguely I remember trying to shift so my weight did not crush her but then, still buried deep, I too fell asleep. It was hours before we both awoke. One of us had pulled the comforter over our chilled, damp bodies.

About dawn, Johara rolled on top of me and slipped my morning wood into her lovely body. She did not want to cum. She was too sore. I did not want to cum; I had to pee. What we both needed was to be close. Tears rolled down her cheeks, so I idally talked.

"Last night, Johara, you were the best lover that any man could ever hope for. Seeing you every day has brightened my life. You are fun and a good partner. Your body drives me mad and makes me think I am a teenager again. I am falling in love with you."

A cold chill went through my body when those last words spilled out. My last two ladies had hated it when I used the "L" word. I hated that I was so much older than Johara. I did not want my words to make her feel beholding to me. For most of my life, I have dreamed of finding a woman who wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her. This May/December match had little chance, yet, I did not feel old and unacceptable. I just feared that she felt that way.

Her touch was magic and she worked her body on mine so my cock raked across her clit as it slid to its hilt in her. Her warmth and softness, easily stole my negative thoughts. We did not actually make love or fuck. She masturbated on my cock. When she finished; she kept going, using her pussy to give the best "hand job" until my cock danced in her belly and came.

In the bathroom, at first, Johara was embarrassed to pee with me in the room. However, after she relieved herself rather noisily, she was very playful and grasped my cock, announcing that she wanted to hold it while I went. I have never enjoyed washing a woman more than I did washing her that morning. My hands tingled and my cock wanted to get hard. My taste buds wanted her the most but I knew that I could get lost in her that way.

12