Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

Story Info
She recounts achievement of her dreams to a friend.
30.1k words
4.15
18.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

Beatrix is not my real name; I would be a fool to put that on the Internet, na? But it is a good Catholic name and I am a Catholic. I live in India, in the Southern state of Tamil Nadu. Many of the events you are going to read about actually happened; although they have been somewhat "expanded on" with the thoughts and feelings I expressed to my dear guide, mentor and confidant, Salteena. A mere recitation of facts would be so boring isn't it?

Finally, for those strange ones among you who think that young people must not have sexual feelings and experiences until after their eighteenth birthday, you can rest assured that throughout I was completely old enough.

This is my story...

Yes, it's true; I am in a mood to fuck my Dad. Does that shock you?

Why my Dad? Well, I am not interested in young men my own age; they are just boys still. In fact the way they giggle and chatter together they are more like girls than boys! Yes, that's right, they do giggle; Indian boys are like that. No, I like older, more mature men; the sort of men who turn my tummy to jelly and set off a tingle in my pussy when they look at me in that certain way. Out of all the older mature men I like I like my Uncle A very much, but my Dad is the one I like the most.

We live alone most of the time, just Dad and me. His Wife, my mother, is a software engineer. She is very good at her job. She works in Bangalore. She only comes home to Chennai once a month; mostly for a long weekend, but sometimes she stays for up to a week. I hate it when she is here. I know Dad is fucking her, I can hear the two of them carrying on sometimes, and that makes me very jealous. Not only that, whenever she is home Dad is extra strict with me and scolds me severely if I do anything wrong. He scolds me often at the best of times, but it seems he is doubly hard on me when she is around. She won't let me do anything either. I am not allowed to go to the mall or to see my best friend D. She won't even let me eat ice cream!

I love ice cream.

Of course I sometimes deserve to be scolded. Tamil Nadu is still very traditional in a lot of ways, particularly in the community where our house is. Even at my age I have no other choice but to dress modestly when we go out, almost always in Salwar Kameez; and I have to behave in a reserved and demure manner. But I am a young woman bursting with life and curiosity and I sometimes cross boundaries I should not. Sometimes I also talk on the telephone with friends for too long or I neglect my studies. So Dad scolds me. I sometimes think Dad and His Wife are much too concerned with what other people think.

I still want to fuck Dad though. I must find a way to make him interested in me for sex. Can you help me with that? I want to be more to him than just somebody who is around all the time; almost part of the furniture in fact. I must be careful still. I am too frightened of him to say anything right out to his face, or do anything too bold, in case it makes him angry and pushes him away from me. I must let Dad know somehow that I will not reject him, or be upset if he makes a move on me, but he has to take the first steps. How can I go about it?

***

Hello.

I took Dad's hand phone. I take it to my room often so that I can look at the pictures of his cock he put on it to send to His Wife. He thinks I just play games on it. Yes, wanting to fuck him the way I do, when I think of him and her she is His Wife and not my mother. I like Dad's cock and I want to see it for real. He is not fully erect in the pictures, but I can tell what his cock would look like if it was. I relieve my feelings while I look at the pictures and imagine licking and sucking it, and his balls, and then spreading my legs wide so he can put it in me.

I want to feel Dad's cock inside me.

Tonight I took his phone to my room with me. When I was getting ready for bed I left my bedroom door a little way open instead of closing it fully as I usually do. I took my jeans and panties and bra off until I was only in my pink t-shirt – I am allowed to wear western clothes around the house when there are no non-family visitors – and looked at myself in the mirror.

My shirt only just hid my nude pussy and ass by two or three inches. Very tempting Beatrix! Even though I thought it myself! I rubbed and tugged at my nipples so that they stood out hard under my shirt. They are very sensitive and they stick out nicely when I am horny; like I always get when I think about fucking Dad. And then I dialled his number from the spare phone Dad gives me when I go out on my own with my friends. I did that so that Dad would come into my room to answer his phone.

I cut off the call when he came through the door. He smiled when he saw the way I was dressed and my heart jumped. But when he looked at his phone and saw that it was a missed call from me he lost his temper and scolded me severely in harsh tones. But I could tell he was looking at my bare legs and at my breasts all the while, especially my nipples, even though he was trying to hide it.

Oh, why wouldn't he just pick me up and throw me onto my bed and fuck me? I was so wet and ready for him down there! Instead he shouted that I should keep my bedroom door shut in future and then stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

He didn't say I shouldn't take his phone again though.

I was so disappointed, but I was feeling so hot I relieved my mood just the same. Just thinking about it again is making me wet now. I will write to you again tomorrow (wink).

***

Hi! Thank you for that e-card you sent. It really made me laugh. And no I wouldn't!

It is Dad's birthday tomorrow. He said I should go with him to choose a cake and afterwards we would go the mall to find him some new clothes for his birthday present. I like shopping (smile).

I could be the best birthday present Dad ever had. He only has to ask!

Buying the cake was quick and easy and we drove to the mall. After a lot of searching, we finally decided that a new pair of jeans and a smart shirt will be just right for him. I made him try several pairs of jeans on and show me each one (so that I could admire his body openly, hehehe!). I eventually chose a nice pair; tight ones that showed off the bulge of his cock and balls and his taut ass to perfection. He thanked me for helping him choose and he took my hand and squeezed it gently. Taking my hand is nothing unusual as we often hold hands when we are out walking together, so it felt like just a normal father-daughter encounter. But Dad doing that made me very happy.

Sometimes, when we are talking when we are out walking, I try to get close and brush my breast against his arm but he never seems to notice. Perhaps it is because I don't have very big breasts.

I couldn't help thinking though: 'Hmmmm, problem is that when Your Wife sees you in those jeans she will want to fuck you just as much as I want to. Maybe they are not such a good choice after all?'

"Beatrix, we should buy you a new dress as well; and you must wear it when we cut my birthday cake at midnight tonight. What would you like; a pretty Salwar Kameez, or some new jeans and a t-shirt perhaps?"

I considered for a long moment. What would be the sexiest thing I could wear to make him notice me? Hmmmmm...

"No, I would like a sari please."

He looked surprised; and pleased too.

There was significance in my choice as well, because in India the only man who should buy a girl a sari is her husband. If that crossed his mind he didn't show it though.

Little did Dad know, in that instant I decided to wear no bra under the top and wear the sari very low on my hips and down at the front, to just an inch or two above my pubic hair, to show off my belly and waist to him. I would wear no panties down below either, so if I could tempt him to stroke my belly and then run his hand down and inside my sari he would find me right away...wet...ready.

Just that mental image alone made me moist; right then and there in the store!

I will write to you tomorrow and tell you everything.

***

Hello, I'm back.

It was a few minutes after midnight. Dad was wearing his new jeans and shirt. I told him that he looked very smart. Then I twirled in front of him with my arms spread wide; showing him my body. He would have glimpsed my ankles as well.

A sari worn this low is very sexy. Like I planned, I had no panties on, but I was a coward and wore a bra beneath the top. Still, it unhooked at the front so that he could see and touch my nude breasts quickly if he wanted to undress me.

I wish I had been brave enough to leave both bra and top off and gone to him bare breasted with only the scarf hiding my chest, just like the court women used to dress for their Rajah in the olden days, but I knew he would yell at me.

"Your sari is very pretty Beatrix, it suits you. Come, let us cut the cake, Will you help me?"

The cake was very soft and easy to cut, but Dad still wanted me to put my hand on his and we pressed the knife down together. Just like at a wedding. I wish! His skin felt so warm!

When the first cut was made I wished him a happy birthday and kissed him on the cheek; just like you suggested I could try and do to make him notice me. I never kiss him normally. I haven't done so ever since I was a little girl; His Wife told me not to. He went stiff for a moment as if startled and I tensed waiting for him to tell me off, but he relaxed again and smiled to himself.

I took over serving the cake; a large piece for him and a smaller one for me. We sat on the sofa together to eat. We didn't speak. The night was very quiet; there wasn't even the faint hum of distant traffic like there normally is. The only sounds to break the silence were the occasional clink of a fork on a plate when one of us cut off a portion of our cake.

We finished at the same time and I took our plates back to the table...

"Would you like another piece?"

"No thank you. You gave me quite a big one before."

I thought to myself there was "big one" he could give me too!

"Well, it is your birthday, Dad...I wish I could give you a really nice gift...something you would really like...something you would treasure forever."

I prayed he would say my body was the best gift he could ever hope to receive! But he didn't; he just smiled and patted the seat beside him for me to come and sit down again.

I sat closer to him this time, almost touching our hips. I plucked up courage and put my hand on his leg; another thing you suggested. I put it about five inches above his knee. I waited for him to scold me, but he didn't, in fact he put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder.

"It is nice being here with you like this on my birthday Beatrix"

I tilted my head back to look up to him and thanked him. I looked into his eyes. My throat was exposed. My lips were moist; slightly parted.

'Kiss me, please!' I begged in my mind. 'Surely you must want to? Put your hand on my breasts! My nipples are so hard they are clearly visible even through the bra under my top! Help me to undo and push my sari to the floor! Get on your knees between my thighs and spear me with your lovely cock! Fuck me! Here! Now!'

But he just smiled: "However, I think it's time you went to bed."

I was crushed. After all my efforts to give myself to him, he didn't want me at all. Verging on tears I got up and prepared to leave the room.

"Goodnight Beatrix."

Fighting back my hurt feelings I smiled and returned and kissed him on the cheek again.

"Goodnight."

It was only a week since my period finished and I was as horny as hell...for him, but I felt he had deliberately snubbed me and I didn't want to masturbate after that. On the other hand, part of me said...

'Go on Beatrix, be brave! Leave your door wide open. Strip naked and lie on your bed with your legs wide open and fuck yourself with your fingers. If he sees you like that he will surely come and fuck you.'

Then the other, more timid part of me chimed in...

'Or scold you like he never has before...or even beat you!'

Maybe, I thought, I could lay face down on my bed so that he would see the curve of my nude ass and the sweep of my legs and back in the dim light...very modest; very artistic; very tempting? But I was still too afraid of him to be that daring, but I did leave my door slightly open in what I hoped was a subtle invitation.

I was almost nude; right down to my bra with no panties on when I heard him walking along the passageway on the way to his room. He paused outside my door. Holding my breath hopefully I undid my bra and let it drop to the floor. I prayed for him to come in, but he didn't.

"Dad...?"

"Yes Beatrix?"

I moved closer to the door. My knees were shaking from being so near to him utterly nude. My pussy was moist. I wondered if he could smell me. All he had to do was push the door open. He would like what he saw and he wouldn't be able to resist me!

I waited too long. He closed my door gently but firmly and went to his bed.

I can hear you thinking 'Why didn't you just open the door wide and wish him a happy birthday?'

Yes, I know that is what I should have done!

I leaned my forehead against the door feeling utterly stupid and miserable. I decided to try one more time. I walked along the corridor to his room. I felt really naughty walking around the house completely naked. My pussy began to tingle. I swore to myself I would not lose courage this time. I reached his door and knocked on it gently.

"Dad...?"

"What is it, Beatrix?"

I imagined him already undressed; maybe standing there looking at the door in the nude. I was so tense I didn't even think of looking through the keyhole...

"Dad...I....I want..."

"What is it you want my dear?"

I was about to say "I want to come into your room and give you an extra special birthday kiss", but he sounded very stern and once again my nerve totally left me!

"Oh...it's nothing...happy birthday."

"Thank you my dear. I'll see you in the morning."

My mind screamed 'Why are you being so silly, Beatrix? Just go in and show him how much you want him!'

But no, I turned on my heel and went back to my own bed.

I certainly relieved myself! Three times!

***

This was a shock! It is a long story. I hope you don't mind.

"Will you come to Kodaikanal with me?"

Dad's words dropped into my mind like a bomb! He just walked into the house midway through the day and asked me that!

"I have taken 4 days off work...will you?"

My heart lurched at the possibility of being alone with him in a new place. Maybe that would change his attitude towards me?

"But what about Your Wi...Mom? Won't she want us to go and visit her if you have days off? Or will she be coming too?"

My heart trembled that he was about to say, "Yes, your Mom will be there", but...

"She is too busy. Besides, I think it is time you and I had some quality time to to know each other better."

Did that mean he had finally realized I wanted him to fuck me? 'No, don't get ahead of yourself, Beatrix!' I thought. 'No doubt it will still be only father-daughter. In other words situation normal!'

"Y...y...yes, ok."

"Go and pack then. We must leave before 4 o'clock and it is a six hours' drive at least. Remember too it can be very cold up there so pack warm clothes."

For the next while it was a frantic choose, discard, choose, discard, reconsider, and discard again. How could I look sexy to him all bundled up like that? What should I wear in the car? My room looked like a storm has passed through. Nevertheless I was packed and ready half an hour before we were supposed to leave. He was ready to leave right away too.

"Get in the back so you can sleep on the way."

"No, I want to sit up front with you."

He shrugged. "As you wish."

A small part of my excitement for the adventure dissipated. Didn't he really care whether I sat with him or not? Just the same I admired his attentive profile, his strong hands on the steering wheel and the skilful way he threaded our way through the traffic. Driving in India takes a lot of concentration!

Can you guess what I would have liked to do? I would have liked to rest my head in his lap and suck his cock all the way to Kodaikanal! I wonder how many times I could have made him cum?

I hear you say: 'Oh, be sensible Beatrix! You have never seen a real live cock yet, let alone sucked one!'

Yes, you are right.

It took an hour and fifteen to clear the city traffic and then we are truly on our way. After a further hour Dad pulled up at a roadside tea house for us to take a break from driving, have some refreshment and freshen up.

"I didn't manage to book a hotel on the Internet before we left. We shall have to find somewhere to stay when we arrive."

"What if everywhere is full?"

"It won't be all that busy at this time of year so we should be ok. What kind of accommodation should we look for? There are guest houses as well as hotels."

"I think a hotel would be best...more chance of us getting rooms I mean."

'And less chance of "friendly interference" in our affairs!' I thought 'Or do I really mean Affaire? You can only hope, Beatrix!'

"So, what kind of rooms should we look for?"

I clenched my fingernails in my palms so hard it hurt, praying he wouldn't notice...

"If we find a nice hotel it might be expensive...maybe we should share a room?"

"Ummmmm, we shall see. Come on, let's get moving again. We still have a long way to go."

Kodaikanal was much more crowded than Dad expected. Although we arrived before 10pm it was over an hour before we found a hotel with any space available.

"We only have two rooms left I am afraid, sir. One is the Bridal Suite, which is only free for two nights anyway, and the other is a twin room on the fourth floor with two separate beds."

The hotel was very modern and looked very pricey.

I wanted the Bridal Suite!

"We will see the twin room please."

The two beds, one queen size and one narrow single cot were about seven feet apart. I knew which one would be mine. Dad nodded approvingly.

The hotel clerk pushed back the curtains covering the windows...

"You cannot see anything much now, sir, but in the morning you will be able to look across the tea plantation below us and across the valley. It is very a pretty view."

Dad glanced at me and pursed his lips.

"Ok, we'll take the room. Ask the bellboy to bring our bags up please."

He looked at me quizzically...

"Do you like this hotel?"

"Yes, the room is nice."

"And you don't mind sleeping in the same room as me?"

I knew I mustn't seem too enthusiastic.

"It will be ok."

Oh why didn't he ask if I would mind sleeping in the same bed as him?

"...if it's ok with you too."

He take a half step as if heading towards me, but then he turned and walked to the window and gazed out through the darkness at the distant specks of light that must have been farm dwellings. Talking to his own reflection as much as me he murmured...

"We are going to have a very nice time in Kodaikanal, I promise."

He could have kept that promise by fucking me right then!

"I am sure we will, Dad; it is good being here with you in this new place."

I wish I could have said "sharing a bedroom with you, on our own in this new place", but he would have thought that was too forward of me.

"Come here for a moment."

I went to stand beside him, hoping he would take hold of my hand or put his arm around my shoulders, or even take me in his arms, but he kept his distance.

He smiled at our reflections standing side by side...

"I shall enjoy exploring new places and new things with you."

"Yes, it is going to be exciting for me also."

I wanted to say "You can explore me anytime!" 'Exciting'! What an understatement; my pussy was soaking without him even touching me!

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
123456...8