Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went into the bathroom together, so, to reassure myself that Dad fucked her twice while I watched, I quickly got out of my own bed to check their bed sheets. Yes, there were stains to prove it was not my imagination.

I heard the shower start and then I heard His Wife laugh. I wondered if he was fucking her in the shower. Dad fucked me from behind once in the shower in Kodaikanal and I enjoyed it very much.

***

This morning Dad had a business meeting to go to with a company he buys machinery from, so His Wife and I went to the gold market without him. We spent the morning visiting every jewellery shop in the market. By the time we were due to return to the hotel to meet up with Dad for lunch, Mom had chosen some lovely earrings, a beautiful necklace and a gold chain, with a gold heart dangling from it, for around her waist.

She told me to choose a gold bangle.

"Choose anything you like, Beatrix, Dad says he will pay for it."

I chose a nice one, it was very expensive, and she made sure it was not too big for me. She also picked a pair of gold loop earrings for me too.

She gave me a wicked smile.

"Your father is going to get a nasty shock when he gets his credit card bill, but nothing is too pricey for his women isn't it?"

My heart lurched. Did Mom know what Dad and I did in Kodaikanal? If she did she didn't seem to be upset by it. I decided to say nothing except to thank her.

Yes, you noticed, for some odd reason she is back to being Mom again in my thoughts.

I will write again later if I can.

***

Last night a kind of madness overtook me. Mom went to the bathroom first. So, I went to Dad and gave his a warm kiss to thank him for the things he had bought me. Then, ignoring all thoughts of consequences; of reprimands; of chastisement, I undressed in front of him, slowly taking all my clothes off until I was completely nude. He sat on the edge of their bed and watched my every move. He didn't say a word, but his legs were parted and he was squeezing and rubbing his cock through his jeans.

I knew full well then that he still wanted to fuck me.

I bent to pick up my shirt from my bed, showing Dad my pussy and asshole. I stayed bending over in that position with my legs apart, praying for him to come and slide his cock in me quickly from behind, even in my ass, before Mom came out of the bathroom. I knew we wouldn't have time to fuck properly; I just needed to feel him inside me.

I heard him sigh, but he didn't move from where he was sitting. Finally I gave up trying to tempt him and only just managed to get my shirt on and get into my bed by the time Mom opened the bathroom door. She didn't say anything about me undressing in front of him.

Later on Dad fucked Mom really hard. I relieved my mood at the same time, hoping he was being so vigorous because he had thoughts of me in his mind and what I had showed him earlier.

When I woke this morning the feverish feeling was back. I couldn't eat breakfast and when Mom and Dad came back I was feeling very sick. They have gone out and I am here alone.

I don't know what to make of all this. Should I test more to find out if Mom knows about Dad and me? Or should I let sleeping dogs lie?

I am feeling awful. I must try and sleep.

***

Hey! I finally got Dad to fuck me again!

I was sick for the rest of our time in Mumbai and Mom stayed on at home for a few days after we got back to Chennai. At last she went back to Bangalore and life with Dad returned to normal - that is Dad carried on ignoring me except for our normal day to day life.

Now that I was better I was quickly back to being very horny and I was getting more and more frustrated. So three days after Mom left I decided that if Dad wouldn't come for me I would go to him. So that's what I did.

I waited until he went to his room and then took off my Salwars and went there in my Kameez and underthings. He was sitting on the edge of his bed fully dressed looking at a magazine.

He asked me what I wanted. I didn't say anything. I just walked up and stood in front of him and then lifted up the front of my Kameez and showed him my panties.

He looked at me down there and then he ran his hand up the inside of my leg and rubbed my pussy through my panties. I got really wet. All the while I was holding my Kameez up so that I could also watch his hand touching me.

Dad asked me if I needed to have a fuck. When I said I did he answered that he needed one as well. He pulled my panties down and stood up. He took my Kameez off over my head and then my vest. Then he took my bra off my breasts and over my head without even undoing it. Afterwards he smooched me while he ran his hands all over my nude body. I really enjoyed that!

After that he told me to lie down and said that I was to show him me finger fucking my love while he undressed. I was very thrilled to do that for him! Once upon a time I would have been much too shy, but now I wanted him to see everything. He hardly took his eyes off me while he took his clothes off.

I was really pleased to see how hard his cock was when he finally exposed it.

He fucked me really nicely. It was different this time though because he went to the cupboard first and came back with four packets of condoms; I saw he had a big box of them in there. I was really happy because I thought that meant he intended to fuck me four times, but he only used one more though, because he only fucked me twice altogether.

I cummed the second time we fucked.

After that he said I should go back to my own room. He didn't say a word about it when we met in the morning.

The next night I hoped he would come and get me, but he didn't. So I took off all my clothes and went to his room nude. He knew I would come because he was lying on the bed nude also. And he had some condoms waiting on the bedside table.

I got on the bed and licked his cock for a while and then we fucked twice again. The second time he put me on my face on the bed and did me from behind. I hoped at first he was going to fuck my ass, but he didn't. It was a nice fuck though. A while later I sucked him and he cummed in my mouth.

During the time he made me cum twice with his fingers because I didn't cum with his cock inside me. Then I went back to my room.

The third night I went to his room again and we fucked three times then. He licked my pussy too.

Whilst I have enjoying being fucked by him and having some nice cums, Dad isn't affectionately the same with me as he was in Kodaikanal. He is just fucking me. I've started to feel like I am just a warm wet hole for him to empty his cum into. Last night I decided he would have to come to me. He didn't, so I didn't go to him either. He hasn't asked about it this morning so I've decided he doesn't really give a jot.

I am feeling depressed. I do so want to Dad and me to fuck like we did in Kodaikanal! He was so very affectionate to me then, but now he isn't. He has to come to me if he wants me to fuck him again. Then I will know he cares for me.

Am I being silly?

***

Period time again, but get this!

"Your Cousin F is coming to stay with us for a few days."

Dad's sudden announcement almost made me drop the glass of water I was holding.

My Cousin F. belongs to another Aunt and Uncle on Mom's side. She is always making cow eyes at Dad when they are here and he makes quite a fuss of her in return. He takes every opportunity to sit and talk with her when she and her parents visit and he constantly touches her on her hand or her arm. I have been thinking for a while now that he would like to fuck her.

Although she is younger than I am, she is very pretty and has big breasts and a plump ass and thighs; just like Dad likes a girl to have; just like he wants me to get. I don't think she will say no if he tries to fuck her while she is here.

Do you think he is trying to make me jealous? If so he is succeeding!

I hope Dad will let me watch if he does fuck her!

I asked him why she was coming.

"I thought you might like some female company for a few days."

"Oh, Ok."

It didn't seem like a very convincing answer to me. Dad knows I only want to be alone with him and with his affectionate cock inside me as often as possible. I want it anywhere inside me, yes, even in my pussy if he wants to fuck me during my period. I didn't want her here at all!

"When is she coming?"

"She will be here this afternoon. Be nice to her, Beatrix, please!"

"Hmmmm..."

Cow Eyes duly arrived and started settling in. Later on...

"Uncle is being very sweet to me, Beatrix."

It was evening time. I was in Cow Eyes' room helping her unpack her things. I had been growing anger at the fuss Dad was making of her ever since she arrived. Plus I suppose I was short tempered thanks to my period. I snapped...

"That's only because he wants to fuck you."

"Oh Beatrix! How can you say such a thing? About your own father too!"

"Because I know him and I know what he is like...better than you can imagine. He is only being so nice to you because he wants to fuck you, F."

"Ohhhh!"

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"No, of course not!"

But her voice trembled and her face flushed dark.

"Don't lie to me...you do want to fuck him, don't you!"

She wouldn't look me in the eye. Her voice was small.

"He is kind to me...and he is handsome...and he has a nice body."

"And he has a nice cock too...look!"

I got my hand phone and showed her the picture Dad took of me in Kodaikanal licking the tip of his erect cock and then the next one of it right in my mouth while he fucked my face.

She was shocked, but intrigued at the same time.

"Ohhh, Beatrix, have you?"

"Yes, I have, lots of times, but he only wants to fuck you now."

"What's it like?"

"His cock? I said it is nice!"

"No, I mean..." she hesitated, "fucking him?"

"He is very good at it; you will enjoy it."

"I don't know..."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, of course!"

"He will like that; he especially likes virgins."

"Were you?"

"Yes."

"Did it hurt?"

"Only the first time; after that it was good."

"So you did it more than once?"

"I told you, lots of times, but he doesn't want to do it with me anymore."

"Oh, I wonder why not; you are very pretty."

"This isn't about me, F, it's about you. He asked you here because he wants to fuck you. Do you want to fuck him?"

She looked distressed, but I knew I had her cornered, and what her answer was going to be!

"Yes...yes...yes...I think so. But I don't know how..."

"I will help you...like somebody helped me."

"Who?"

"Oh, just somebody. Are you going to do it?"

"Ok... I will...if you think it's alright."

"It's what you think! Do you want to fuck him?"

"Yes, I do."

"Let's get you ready then."

I picked out one of her Kameez and tossed it to her.

"Take all your clothes off, including your inner things and put this on. And then we'll go to his room."

"What, even take off my bra and my panties?"

"Yes, especially your bra and your panties!"

I took my Salwars off as I watched her undress; but I kept my bra and panties on because of my period.

F's body is very lush and she has a thick bush of pubic hair at her groin.

"He will like your plump figure, F, and he also likes a girl to have a lots of pussy hair."

F flushed again and hastily drew her Kameez over her head to cover herself up.

I took her hand...

"Let us go and see my Dad then. I know he is waiting for you."

"Did he ask you to do this?"

"No!"

I was in a mood to say, "No, you fat stupid cow!", but I resisted.

I almost had to drag F to Dad's room, but I wasn't going to let her change her mind.

Dad was sitting on his bed with his back against the headboard pretending to read a book, but I knew the signs. Like I told you before, when he is expecting to get a fuck he just wears a pair of shorts with no under things and no t-shirt. He was dressed just like that now.

He looked up and smiled cheerfully when he saw us and indicated we should go and sit on the bed with him. F sat to his left side and I sat on the right. He said he was happy to be joined by two such pretty princesses.

"And so appropriately dressed!" he said mischievously, putting his arms around both of us and drawing us to sit closer to him.

I looked at his front and saw his cock was swelling. F saw it too and she blushed.

He took his arm from around me and stroked the side of F's neck with the back of his fingers...

"Thank you for not wearing your Salwars, my dear. You have very nice legs, I knew you would have, but I have never seen them like this before, because you always wear jeans or Salwars."

F's voice trembled when she answered...

"T-thank you Uncle."

"Beatrix has nice legs too...see..."

Dad took hold of the hem of my Kameez and pulled it up high, almost to my waist. His brow creased with annoyance when he saw I was wearing panties. I knew he was expecting to expose my pussy so that F wouldn't be so shocked when he lifted her Kameez up.

I opened my legs a little way so that he could see the outline of the sanitary pad I was wearing; letting him know I was not for fucking that night.

He turned away from me brusquely, which hurt me, but with honeyed tones he asked F...

"May I see all of your pretty legs, F my dear, all the way up?"

She bit her lips and nodded. Her chest was heaving nervously.

He took hold of her Kameez hem between finger and thumb and slowly began to draw it up her legs.

"My, your thighs are so nice, F, so rounded and soft!"

F moaned under her breath. I was not sure if it was with fear or excitement.

Even though I was in the heavy part of my period and had a sore tummy, I was turning on watching Dad go to work on seducing her. Lucky young F was going to get a good fuck soon and lose her virginity; and I would be there to watch!

"Hmmmm...let us see what we have here shall we?"

He quickly pulled her Kameez up over her belly just like he did with me, giving F no chance to stop him.

F moaned again.

"Ohhhhh, Uncle! You...you...you shouldn't!"

"But, I have, my dear; it is too late now. Mmmmm...I like your lovely plump belly; it is very sexy!"

He stroked F's belly in a circular motion with the flat of his hand...

"And I like your bush too; it is so nice and thick."

He dabbled his fingers in the thick forest of hair on F's mound. She moaned again when he traced the start of her slit with his index finger and then she parted her legs willingly.

"Ohhhh, Uncle!"

The abundant dark hairs around her pussy were matted wet with her juices. Her pussy lips were swollen dark and puffy.

He slid his middle finger down between her labia, past her clit, and started to stroke the entrance to her love hole. I swear it opened up, begging him to put his finger inside. Of course he did!

F gasped and closed her eyes as he steadily pushed his finger in deeper and proceeded to fuck her with it. His finger was making a shloup, shloup sound and I could smell her pussy from where I was sat.

Not wanting to be left out of this hot action I pushed Dad's shorts down at the front, exposing his hard cock, and took hold of it. It felt really nice in my hand like it always does.

He looked at me and grinned and then motioned to me with his head to take his shorts right off. I obeyed straight away and then he opened his legs and told me with his eyes to hold and stroke his balls. I know he likes that a lot. I also like the feel of them in my hand, so I did as he wanted.

"Beatrix, come over this side and help F to take her shirt off."

F opened her eyes at the sound of his voice and looked to almost faint when she saw his hard nude cock pointing right at her out of its hairy forest and my hand cupping Dad's balls.

He put his hand on the back of her head and asked her to kiss it. F shook her head looking very embarrassed and said she couldn't.

I told her there was nothing to it and kissed it right on the tip. I licked all around the head and then took it in my mouth.

I love sucking Dad's cock!

He tapped me on the shoulder to make me stop and when I looked up I saw why, because Dad was pushing F's head down towards his cock and she had her mouth wide open. She took the head right inside. Dad held her head there with both hands while he fucked her mouth a few times.

It makes me so hot when he fucks my mouth like that!

And then he told me again to go and help F take her Kameez off. The three of together made her fully nude.

F's breasts are big and round with very large dark nipples. Dad fondled them and her teats soon started swelling hard like mine do. She was panting with pleasure.

Dad told me to feel one of her breasts, it was nice, much heavier and softer than mine are.

He told me to take my Kameez and underwear off so that he and F could see my breasts. I didn't want to because they felt swollen and sore because of my period, but I did as he said because I knew he would scold me otherwise. Then he told F to feel my breast while I felt hers. It was nice, but I like him doing it to me much more.

"F my dear, I think you are very sexy."

Dad was licking her ear and F was loving it!

"I want to lick your sweet pussy. Will you let me?"

F gasped and nodded.

Dad moved down the bed and pushed her legs wide open. F hid her face in her hands because she was so embarrassed at the way he was looking right at her. F has a nice pussy, but I think mine looks nicer.

She soon forgot her embarrassment when he started licking her and she went wild when he sucked her clit between his lips. He didn't let her cum though. Next thing both F and I knew he quickly got on top of her and shoved his cock in her pussy. She let out a squeak of pain when he pushed it in, but it went in a lot easier with her than it did with me.

I looked between his legs at his cock sliding in and out of her. There was a little bit of blood, but not much. She really started fucking him back and then the little cow cummed. I didn't cum the first time he fucked me, I was hurting too much, but she did. Then he cummed too.

When he pulled his cock out of her love hole after a while I watched his cum dribble out. While I was doing that he was kissing her and telling her he loved her, which made me very jealous.

He cuddled her with his arm around her shoulders and was rubbing her belly. He told me to lick F's pussy while his cock got hard for another round, but when I said I wouldn't do that he got very angry and sent me to my room. I lay down on my bed and cried and cried and cried.

Dad was very cold with me for the rest of the week F stayed with us. He took her to his room every night and must have fucked her really well because she was very tired in the mornings, but she was always smiling happily. I didn't ask her anything about what they did and she didn't say anything either. And he was always making a fuss of her when he was home from work before bedtime.

My period finished and I was feeling horny, but there was no way I was going to make up a threesome with them.

Dad started getting a little more friendly to me after F left, but I wasn't going to fall for that one. One night I crept to his room door and peeked through the key hole. He had the light on and was lying on the bed completely nude stroking his cock and balls. I was sure he was expecting me to go to him. In fact I think he must have heard me outside the door because he looked right at the door eagerly and opened his legs wide as if he was inviting me to go and suck him. I didn't of course because I had decided I was finished with him. Then he started rubbing his cock faster and faster, looking at the door all the time. He was masturbating and I knew he was thinking about me because he said my name. It was just like our first night in Kodaikanal, only this time I could watch him actually doing it.

1...345678