Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we were all very tired so M came back to my room and we slept in each other's arms in my narrow little bed until the morning. He fucked me again when we woke up, which was hot, and then we had a bath together before he left to go to his house. Mister R didn't stay with Mom all night because he had to go home to his wife.

So now you know why I am so pleased!

***

M came to see me today! He is really keen on me! It is now three days after my first wonderful night with him and I have been reliving it in my mind and (winks) using my fingers.

I haven't had to do that today, well not yet anyway.

It was at lunchtime. M left his work place and came to Mom's house. I was a bit scared when I heard the knock on the door, but when I opened the peep hole and saw it was him I couldn't unlock the door fast enough!

He was very gentlemanly but authoritative at the same time when I let him in. He took hold of my firmly by my upper arm and took me straight to Mom's room. When we got there he told me politely to undress him. I enjoyed doing that: unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off; kneeling to take off his shoes and socks and then unbuckling his belt. Undoing his zip and pulling his pants down to take them off revealed the lovely bulge of his erect cock and his balls in his underwear.

I rubbed my cheek on it several times feeling its heat and felt a gush of excited wetness in my panties.

Then I pulled his underwear down. I did it quickly because I was so anxious to see him nude.

M's cock looked so beautiful strong sticking out hard, so I took hold of it immediately and kissed it on the tip. Then I licked all over and around the head. M sighed with appreciation, but then he told me I had to undress for him and show him my body.

I was glad to do that!

He got on his back on Mom's bed and told me to stand on the bed over him while I undressed. At first I was a bit uncertain about being in Mom's room without her being there, but then I guessed she must have given M permission.

I took my Salwars off first and then my panties. I wanted M to look up at my pussy and see how swollen and wet I was for him while I took the rest of my things off, so I stood astride his chest while I did that. He ran his hand up my inside thigh and slid two finger straight into my love hole. I was so open for him they went in easily. Then he licked my moistness from his fingers while I finished undressing. That made me doubly horny!

When I was totally nude M told me that I was to get on top and fuck him. Dad likes to mostly be on top of me or to fuck me from behind and we have only done it with me on top once. I really enjoyed that, so I very looked forward to doing it that way with M!

M stayed still holding his cock upright while I straddled him and then I took his cock and led it to my pussy. It felt so nice sliding into me as I lowered my love hole around it. M reached up and loosened my hair and then pulled me down to kiss him. My hair was a tent around our faces as we kissed and I fucked him slow and deep. And while I fucked him he ran his hands all over my body; he even rubbed my asshole with his fingertip.

It was a long, wonderful fuck!

We cummed together; that was the first time ever for me. Afterwards M told me it was the best fuck he had ever had in his whole life and that he wanted to come and visit again the next day. Of course I said he could!

The next day M was very serious again when he arrived. I was ready for him in just a Kameez and nothing else. He appreciated that. He took me straight to Mom's room again.

This time he stacked her cushions together in a pile in the middle of the bed and then he stood behind me and took my Kameez off over my head. He nestled against my back – I could feel his hard cock pushing on my ass - and began running his hands over my front; over my tits; over my belly and down between my legs. He kissed my shoulder when he found how wet I was there.

M told me to lie face down across the cushions while he undressed and that I was not to watch. I was putty in his hands and did just as he told me, although it was hard not to peep when I heard the sound of his zipper running down. He was nude quickly and I felt him get onto the bed behind me.

I peeped then.

His cock was hard already, like a stiff pole sticking out from the hairs at the base of his belly. I felt a squirt of moistness in my pussy knowing he was going to put that lovely thing inside me soon.

He parted my legs and kneeled between them. He ran his warm hands all over my back and ass cheeks. That was really dreamy! He caressed my ass cheeks especially and said that my ass is beautiful.

He paused for a moment and then I felt him parting my ass cheeks. He started to rub the entrance to my asshole like he did the day before, but this time his finger felt different; kind of slippery. Then he slid his finger into my ass. It went in easily.

It felt strange, but not unpleasant. It certainly didn't hurt!

M finger fucked my ass for a little while. I began to enjoy it. I felt him putting more lubricant there as he did it. He took his finger out and almost immediately I felt more lubrication and then the big blunt head of his cock pressing against the doorway to my hole.

M was going to fuck my ass!

"Relax sweetheart," he murmured, "I will go gently and try not to hurt you."

I turned my head and told him...

"I am a virgin."

I saw his pleased smile before he bent and kissed the back of my neck. As he did so I felt his cock pressing inside me. It felt huge! I was being stretched more than I ever imagined! It stung! I tensed with the pain and M told me again to relax and to let it happen.

He withdrew momentarily; put more lubricant into my asshole.

He came back again. This time is was easier. He steadily made his way past the gateway. I thought I was going to be split wide open, but then it got easier once the head of his cock was right inside. He slid in deeper. OMG I felt so full!

"Go gently!" I begged.

M didn't reply; he just kissed the back of my neck again. And then he began to fuck me; very slowly at first, but then a little faster. My ass entrance still burned, but gradually it became numb.

I felt his hand slip around and down my belly; the clean hand he had not been touching my asshole with. I was grateful for that. His fingers found my clit. He began to rub in time to his fucking me. I felt my pleasure rising. This was so hot!

And then I cummed.

I heard M exclaim with surprise. He told me afterwards that my ass muscles had clamped so hard around his cock I had hurt him a little. And then M cummed as well; inside my ass.

When we had cleaned up and dressed afterwards, M asked me how I felt. I had to tell him my asshole felt as if his cock was still in there.

"But will you ass fuck with me again?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I think so."

He gave me a big smile and a warm kiss...

"Close your eyes for a moment, Beatrix."

I heard a rustling. And then I sensed his hands near to me; fastening something around my neck. It was warm and heavy.

"Keep your eyes closed."

He took my hands and led me across the room. I guessed it was towards the mirror on Mom's closet door. He moved in behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders. He kissed my neck.

I do so love being kissed there!

"You can open now."

M had given me a beautiful gold chain with a small heart at the centre.

He murmured in my ear...

"Remember the day you gave up your ass virginity to me whenever you wear this."

I turned and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the lips...

"I shall remember this day forever, M!"

I kissed M again. The kiss turned to heat. Fingers scrabbled at clothing. In no time at all we were nude, with me wearing only my necklace. I dragged him to the bed; threw myself onto it on my back with my thighs parted wide; pulling him down with me. And we fucked; a hard marvellous fuck that left both of panting and shaking when we cummed.

M came to see me every day after that. Mostly he fucked my pussy, but he fucked my ass several times as well. Whilst I enjoyed the pussy fucking the most, the ass fucking got easier every time and I began to really look forward to that too.

But then Mom went and screwed it all up by announcing one evening it was time for me to go home and stay with Dad and I was to go the next day.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

***

Mom is in Dublin now. She came back with me for a few days before she left.

She and Dad fucked a lot, which surprised me now that I knew how often she had been doing it with different men in Bangalore. I am beginning to think she really is a hooker in her spare time!

Dad hardly speaks to me except for household matters.

*** I have come to the conclusion that Dad uses ignoring me as a ruse because he knows it will make me extra horny and ready for anything when he decides he wants to fuck me.

After three weeks without a man I was feeling really very horny indeed. I even fucked myself with my toothbrush handle!

Dad said he was going out to get us some lunch and told me I was to set the table in readiness. You can imagine my surprise when Uncle A appeared without warning. I was pleased to see Uncle because Dad hadn't said anything about us having a lunch guest. It is also unusual for Uncle to call when Dad is not here.

I was wearing Salwars and a t-shirt. He stood near to me where I was putting out the cutlery...

"How are you, Beatrix my dear?"

"I am well thank you Uncle."

He gave me one of those 'I am undressing you looks' that make me so nervous yet excites my pussy also and moved very close by my side...

"I have been thinking about you a lot, Beatrix."

I was badly needing some male attention and decided to be completely bold with him...

"I think about you often as well, Uncle."

"Nice thoughts?"

"Yes, very nice thoughts."

"Whilst you were touching your little wet pussy?"

"Ooooh Uncle, that is a very naughty question you ask me, but yes...especially when I am touching my pussy."

"Do you cum?"

"Oh, yes!"

"What are you imagining when you are thinking about me?"

"That you are fucking me most times, but sometimes I imagine sucking your cock while you lick my pussy."

"That is very hot, Beatrix!"

"Yes, Uncle, they are very hot thoughts. What do you imagine when you think of me, Uncle?"

"Very hot thoughts also, my dear, especially about being alone with you like we are now and putting my hard cock in your wet little pussy."

"Mmmmm, your cock in my pussy sounds like a nice idea!"

"We are alone. Would you like a quick fuck now?"

"Yes please, I want that."

"Then we will do it here...turn around and push your Salwars and panties down, my dear, and lift your shirt all the way up."

I did as Uncle said and heard him behind me taking his clothes down also. He slapped my bare right ass cheek playfully and then moved right up to me...

"Rest your arms on the table..."

I was so eager for a fuck I obeyed without question.

I felt his hot hard cock butting against my ass cheek and then slide into my ass cleft. He pressed it against the entrance to my ass hole and for an instant I thought he was going to try and fuck me in there. I wouldn't have minded. But he then pushed the head further down and rubbed it along the lips of my waiting pussy.

"Oh yes, my dear, you are already lovely and wet."

I closed my eyes to concentrate on the pleasure he was going to give me...

"Put it inside me Uncle, quickly!"

His cock felt amazing, thrusting deeper and deeper into me with every stroke. He pushed his hands up under my shirt at the front and released my breasts from my bra. He squeezed and kneaded them and tugged on my hard nipples in time with the quick lunges of his cock.

I felt my excitement rising! Uncle's cock was wonderful; he really was good at fucking!

"You are so hot and tight, Beatrix my dear."

"Your cock is so big and hard, Uncle...l am going to cum!"

"Naughty Beatrix! You are such a nasty little slut!"

My eyes snapped open in terror. That was not Uncle's voice; it was Dad's! I was really in trouble now!

My impending orgasm collapsed. All I felt now was fear, but Uncle carried on fucking me as if Dad wasn't standing there watching!

He stayed for a few moments and then told Uncle...

"Finish what you are doing A. and then bring her along to my room."

He didn't sound very angry; unless he was saving his anger until Uncle delivered me to him in his room. Perhaps he would beat me, I thought. I had a feeling that Uncle might enjoy watching that – if Dad let him stay of course.

Uncle was gripping my hips now, pounding his cock inside me, harder and faster, his belly slapping against my ass. And then, with one final shove that lifted me up on tiptoes he let out a loud grunt and cummed. He held me still while he pumped his cum into my pussy and then he let his cock soak inside me until it started to soften. When he finally pulled it out I felt his cum and my own pussy juices sliding down the insides of my thighs.

Uncle thanked me for being such an excellent fuck - just as he expected I would be - and then said to me to...

"Pull your clothes up and we'll go and see your Dad."

As we walked along the corridor I could feel the juices of sex escaping from my soaking panties. By the time we reached Dad's room there were wet patches down the insides of the legs of my Salwars.

I felt dirty.

My heart began to thump hard in my chest when I saw Dad laid on his bed totally nude and gently stroking his hard cock upright in his fingertips. Much to my relief he smiled. He was not angry at all...

"Take all your clothes off and use your shirt to clean yourself, Beatrix."

I did as he said. At first I was self-conscious about undressing completely in front of Uncle, even though he had just fucked me, but that feeling soon went away as I sensed his admiring gaze following my every move.

I like to be admired.

He was stripping nude too. He has a nice body like Dad's.

Dad spread his legs apart wide. I love the sight of his balls in their sac, his hairy crack, and the secret dark star of his asshole. Every time I see them it makes me hot and horny. He lifted his hard cock upright again...

"Come here and suck me, Beatrix dear."

I kneeled on the bed between his legs. I did not mind that Uncle was standing right behind me looking at my exposed ass and pussy and at my dangling breasts. In fact my being so open to his hot lustful gaze stirred my excitement again.

I cupped Dad's balls in my palm. I took his cock in my mouth.

I love to suck him!

I felt the weight of Uncle getting onto the bed. He kneeled beside us...

"You are right; your little Beatrix loves to fuck! She is really hot!"

Dad stroked hair and my cheek...

"Yes, God gave me a precious gift."

His saying that was a big surprise to me seeing that he had hardly spoken to me for days.

Uncle glided his hand down my spine and over my ass...

I was surprised Dad was not jealous that Uncle fucked me and was now touching me like that.

Uncle inserted at least two fingers in my pussy hole and slowly pumped them in and out...

"Her pussy really grips your cock, doesn't it? How long have you been fucking her?"

"Not long...only since we went to Kodaikanal."

"Only for a few months then..."

"That's right; but I have wanted to fuck her ever since she began growing tits."

OMG, I started growing tits when I was eleven years old! Dad wanted to fuck me even then! I would have let him. All he had to do was take me to his bed, or get into mine.

"Hmmm, with your wife being away so much it must have been hard having such a hot little body in front of you all those years."

"It was hard. I had to relieve my feelings a lot."

"I have been looking at her too."

"I have seen that."

It felt weird listening to the two of them discussing me whilst I was sucking one of them and the other was nicely finger-fucking my pussy.

"Why did you wait so long?"

"I wasn't sure about her. Even though I thought Beatrix was giving me signs she was willing, I still couldn't be sure. I couldn't risk her running to her mother; I had to be certain. And then when we got to Kodaikanal she got into my bed one night and made it very clear she wanted to me to fuck her."

"Was she a virgin?"

"She was."

"A fine tight virgin; that must have been nice."

"It was."

Dad tapped me on the shoulder...

"Beatrix my dear, I see that Uncle's cock is growing again. I am sure he would like you to suck him and make him properly hard."

Uncle let his fingers slip out of my pussy and got on his back beside Dad.

My pussy felt empty now!

Reluctantly I transferred my attentions to Uncle's cock. It is nice. I like it, but I like Dad's more.

I smelled my pussy on his pubic hair as I took his cock into my mouth as far as it would go without choking me and then I started to suck and lick him.

Uncle stroked my hair and sighed...

"Oh Beatrix, my dear, as well as being a really hot fuck, you are a wonderful cock sucker too!"

I think your theory must be right: that Tamil girls are the world's best cock suckers because our language forces us to use our tongue so much when we speak!

I felt Dad move in behind me. I hoped he would fuck me while I sucked Uncle's cock. Or at least put his fingers in my pussy. But no, he rubbed something cool on the entrance to my asshole.

I knew that feeling from the times M prepared to fuck me in there!

And then he slid a finger in, or was it two fingers? I felt stretched, but his finger, or fingers, went in easily. He pumped in my ass. It was beginning to feel nice. I felt more cool lubricant and then more stretching. It was definitely two fingers now!

Dad wiggled his fingers inside me. He twisted and turned his fingers in my hole; stretching me more...

"Is Uncle hard again?"

I nodded that he was without removing Uncle's cock from my mouth. I was enjoying sucking it.

Dad pulled me away from Uncle's cock by my hair and then pushed me to lie down on my side facing Uncle.

I love it when Dad is manly with me like that!

Uncle turned onto his side to face me.

Dad took my upper leg and draped it over Uncle's thigh.

Uncle pushed his cock between my legs.

I remember thinking: Oh good! You are going to fuck me again, Uncle! I am going to like Dad watching!

I took hold of Uncle's cock and led it to my love hole and he slid it inside me.

My pussy welcomed him back.

Dad carried on pumping his fingers in my asshole while he peered between my legs at my pussy lips clinging to Uncle's shaft while he fucked me. It felt strange being filled front and back like that; not quite how I imagined it would be, but I still liked it. After all I had wanted to be filled up front and back ever since I started getting horny feelings as a young girl.

I remembered how much I liked ass fucking with M and I was about to be bold and ask Dad to do that when he moved and I felt something larger, fatter, pressing into my crack close to my asshole. It was his cock! At last Dad was going to fuck me in the ass!

Why did he wait so long? My daydreams were coming true! Dad was going to fuck me in the ass while Uncle A. fucked my pussy!

His fingers left me only to be replaced instantly by the big blunt head of his cock. He began to push it in. I was really being stretched now by two lovely cocks! It got a bit more comfortable as Dad's cock moved deeper and deeper into my ass, but the tight part around my asshole entrance still stung a little; just the same as it did when M's cock was in there.

I felt so filled up! In all my imaginings I never guessed a cock in my ass and another in my pussy could feel as good as that! I loved it! Uncle was right; I really love cock and I love to be fucked!

1...345678