Beau

Story Info
Loving a beautiful body.
1k words
4.06
17.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Beau" I murmured breathlessly, "that was incredible. Do you think we could do it again? Just one more time, please?"

He grunted in response. As I looked down at him I saw the veins standing up on his neck from the exertion. Sweat was glistening in a band down his broad shoulders. I combed my fingers through his thick black hair, and was rewarded by an involuntary twitch of his skin.

I smiled, he was quite the stud, this guy. I loved everything about him. We had been partners in this love dance for only a short time now. It just kept getting better and better though.

As I straddled him now, I couldn't help but admire his beautiful body. Everything about him turned me on. His big brown eyes, the powerful muscles in his shoulders which rippled beneath his skin as he relaxed beneath me. I eased my body back a little to give him more chance to recover. There was no way I was going to move off him though, this just felt way too good.

It had been a balmy, sunny day, and now in the quiet of the early evening the trees were casting longer shadows above us. The sun would be ready to set behind the mountains very shortly. The heat we had created together caused a bead of sweat to roll between my shoulder blades.

"Ah, Beau," I sighed. "You bring me so much pleasure." He was silent, and I could feel his chest still heaving as his heart rate slowly dropped back into the normal range. My own was still thudding from the thrill and the adrenalin rush, as well as the aerobic workout.

We had met quite by chance a few months earlier. At that time he was with Beth, a good friend of mine. As soon as I saw that magnificent body, it was love at first sight for me. I watched enviously as the couple walked together, admiring his long swinging stride. Sometimes he would toss his head back in an arrogant manner when she was talking to him.

I began to have fantasies about being with him. Whenever I saw him, he stirred feelings in me that I couldn't seem to control. I began to lust after him more and more. I wanted him, but he already had a partner, and she was my friend after all. It didn't stop me from watching him whenever I got the chance though. His shining black hair, his long athletic legs. I just loved everything about him.

Some time passed by, and one day Beth said she was going on vacation for a couple of weeks. "Look," she said "I know I can trust you. Would you keep an eye on Beau for me while I'm gone?" Would I ever? I thought. I'd be more than happy to. I even drove Beth to the airport. I couldn't wait to start to get to know him more intimately. I just hoped he would feel the same way about me.

The next day I had a quiet talk with Beau. Beth would be gone for two weeks, could we perhaps spend some time together, get to know each other better? He didn't argue with me, in fact he seemed quite enthusiastic about the idea.

We took things slowly at first, feeling each other out. At last I got the chance to run my fingers over that heavenly body, exploring every muscle and tendon as I had dreamed of doing. His skin beneath my fingers was even more sensuous than I could have imagined. Things progressed quickly after that. We developed a rapport like none other I had ever experienced. He seemed to sense exactly what I needed and fill me with pleasure every time we connected. He was the silent type, but we didn't need words for what we were doing together. We understood each other; our thoughts were entwined, our hearts beat as one, our souls were joined together.

Now as the day was drawing to a close and everything about us was quiet and tranquil, I closed my legs against him, and felt the familiar response. "OK, buster, you're not getting away that lightly. I want to make sure that wasn't a once in a life time experience. Come on, we're doing it again!"

I tightened my thigh muscles and felt him rub up against my open legs, sending electric shocks shooting up inside me. I started to rock gently in a slow rhythm, and he responded likewise. I increased the tempo a little, and again he responded. I tightened and relaxed my back; I tensed and released my stomach pushing my pelvis forward as I did so. I was an athlete too, my muscles strong and firm. He slid back and forth beneath me, each movement increasing the pleasurable sensations. He raised his back up as I thrust downwards.

Suddenly we were in complete harmony. Every movement choreographed and synchronized perfectly. "Yes, Beau, yes." I shouted with pure joy. "More, don't stop now, more." His movements became more expansive, his rhythm increased, I slid back and forth on him. I was wet beyond belief, he was hard as a rock. Both of us were dripping with sweat and pleasurable exertion in the late afternoon sun. We were flying together now, reaching new heights, everything around me merely a blur. We were in a zone of our own making. There was only him and me - and ecstasy. I felt the muscles inside me start their involuntary spasms, "Aah, Beau, you're so beautiful!" He arched his neck as I raked my fingers against his skin. I arched my back now and leant backwards with my head thrust up to the sky. I was in heaven.

Slowly, slowly, we came back down to earth. Both of us breathing heavily. I flung my arms around him, and buried my face against his neck. "You never cease to amaze me Beau. You are just so good at this!" I hugged him for a long time as we cooled off.

Finally I sighed; gave him one more strong hug, and vaulted from his back to lead him back to his stable. I was in love. He was the most beautiful black stallion I had ever ridden.