Beau et le Bete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"But it was?" Darren asked quietly.

"Not at first," Ethan sighed. "But when we spent evenings together, letting things build slowly," Ethan sighed again. "I sometimes let myself dream that there was more to it."

"And maybe Marcus did, too."

"Maybe," Ethan nodded.

"He won't come to you," Darren ventured.

"No. No he won't," Ethan agreed. "So I have to go to him."

"It won't be easy," Darren offered.

"When has it ever?" Ethan replied.

****

It was nearly time for the day to finish and Marcus stared unseeingly at the paperwork before him. His life was empty. He thought of the irony. For years he had bedded women who had hoped for more from him than he could ever have given them. He had never realised just how cruel he had inadvertently been. Now he understood. Now he had experienced the joy of being touched lovingly only to have it nothing more than an empty act. He had stopped seeing Ethan because he had come to want more. It had shocked him when Ethan had permitted him to touch so intimately. But it had been just a casual encounter to the younger man when Marcus ached for something deeper.

His hand went mechanically to his phone as it rang.

"I have a problem and I need you to come out here to resolve it."

The voice was Ethan's and Marcus looked through his office's large window to see the younger man standing at his desk staring back at him with a look that almost seared the older man to his soul. He realised his hand was trembling as he put the receiver back into the cradle. He went out of his office, aware of the stares as he walked towards Ethan.

"You needed me for something?" Marcus asked, licking at his lips nervously. Despite having an advantage in height and build, he could feel Ethan radiating strength.

"I want everyone in the room to hear me so that there are plenty of witnesses, Marcus," Ethan purred.

"Witnesses to what?" came the husked enquiry.

"To me telling you that I love you."

For a few seconds there was utter silence and then Emma gave a delighted cheer and began clapping. Everyone else quickly joined in.

"I love you, Marcus," Ethan repeated, smiling at the bemused look. "Let's go home," he added, slipping his hand under the older man's elbow and guiding his from the room.

****

Somewhere during the journey home, Marcus' confidence began to wane. Despite Ethan's words in front of everyone, Marcus could not truly believe the younger man was in love with him. As they entered his home and made their way to his bedroom, the older man became more and more convinced that in some way Ethan was just using him. Almost in a trance of indecisiveness, Marcus allowed himself to be denuded and stretched out on his bed. Ethan smiled, leanen in closer and kissed him passionately. Marcus squirmed beneath the smaller man's weight.

"You love me, you want me," Ethan husked.

"But you don't love me," Marcus retorted. "Stop playing games with me."

"I'm not playing games," Ethan assured him. "I love you and I want you, Marcus. I want more than just sex."

Marcus swallowed hard.

Lies," he tried to persist. In a way it would be easier if it were lies. He could just push Ethan away as he had all those who had been in his bed before. But if the words were true...He stared as Ethan peeled off his briefs and returned naked to the bed.

"I see that I will need to prove myself to you," Ethan rasped.

Marcus involuntarily licked his lips at the sight of the smaller man's body hard and flushed with arousal.

"This won't solve anything." Marcus tried to deny what was happening between them, even though he was equally hard and yearning for Ethan's touch. His body was reacting powerfully to the proximity of the younger man. He snatched at the blankets trying to hide his arousal.

Ethan carefully and meticulously pried the blankets away from Marcus' body and kicked them awkwardly to the floor.

"What do you want from me?" Marcus whispered in a raw tone. It was easier not to believe, but he was increasingly desperate to think that perhaps, just perhaps, for the first time in his life, he could love and be loved in return.

"To show you I love you," Ethan purred in a dark, sultry tone. "Lie back and let me show you." He spread Marcus' legs, enjoying the sight of his lover's naked body. He tenderly petted the older man, letting his love and desire shine from his eyes. Leaning forward, he pressed kisses on the broad, smooth chest. "I love you, I want you, and I will keep telling you till you believe me." Staring into Marcus' eyes he breathed the words into the older man's mouth and then kissed him breathless. "Believe me, I love you." Ethan locked gazes with Marcus as he licked a trail down to his lover's groin. His tongue touched the leaking head of Marcus' erection and he eagerly lapped at the pre-ejaculate.

"Ethan," Marcus moaned and bucked. Ethan was slowly taking in every inch of his throbbing dick, licking and sucking enthusiastically. The younger man's grin was truly wicked, but Marcus could see the delight and enjoyment as Ethan's mouth worked his flesh. Realisation set in. Ethan had always made love to him, he had been too self-centred to notice or care at first and then too blind. He did not intend to waste another precious second."Want you inside me."

"Yes." Ethan groaned. He shuffled awkwardly between Marcus' legs and teased the entrance to Marcus' body with his tongue. Licking diligently, he darted little jabs with his agile muscle, until his determination paid out and he slipped inside Marcus' tight heat.

Marcus' body trembled as the tip of Ethan's tongue pushed inside him.

"Yes, please, Ethan, please," he begged shamelessly. "Tell me you love me." He needed to hear those words

Ethan grinned, pulled back and blew softly at the tip of Marcus' engorged flesh. The older man bucked and mewled his need.

"I love you, Marcus. I want you." His grin widened as Marcus rummaged in the drawer and pushed lube at him.

"Please." Marcus opened his eyes and stared at Ethan's hands as the other man coated his straining flesh with lubricant. 'He is going to take me, claim me, make me his'. The thought made Marcus' cock throb with need. He spread his legs wide, hitching his hips upwards.

It was a little more difficult to make love this way. However, Ethan wanted to see Marcus as he pleasured his lover, wanted to see the older man as he reached his climax with Ethan buried balls-deep inside him. Marcus' needy whimpers brought him from his reverie and he pressed against his lover's opening, stretching, pushing deeper.

"Inside," he husked. He thrust forwards until his sac slapped against Marcus' flesh. He held still, relishing the feel of tight, virginal walls rippling their welcome and letting his lover adjust to the new sensation.

Barely able to breath, Marcus stared at Ethan, only now realising the smaller man was fully inside him. 'His, I'm his.' The realisation swept like a tsunami throughout Marcus body. He felt energised and alive in a way he had never known before.

"Touch yourself," Ethan rasped. It was too much for him to be able to stroke the bigger man in this position.

Marcus closed his eyes and concentrated on feeling Ethan inside him as he stroked his hard flesh. He moaned and shuddered as Ethan's thrusts and his own hand urged him towards completion.

"Coming," Marcus groaned. "Come with me, Ethan, please."

Ethan gasped when Marcus' inner muscles contracted around him and he stopped thrusting, allowing his lover to savour his orgasm. Warm come spread between them and he dropped his head onto Marcus' breast. The contractions were more than he could resist. Unable to keep back any longer, Ethan released his orgasm, his semen bathing the still spasming channel, claiming Marcus as his own.

Slowly Ethan's head lifted from his chest. Locking eyes with Ethan, Marcus saw the truth.

"You do love me," Marcus panted, Ethan's sex was shrinking and slipped from his body, but contrast he was still half-hard. He stared into Ethan's face, relishing the look on the younger man's face. "We made love."

"Yes, we did," Ethan grinned, panting softly. "Do you believe me now when I say I love you?"

"Yes," Marcus smiled. "Say it again?"

"I love you," Ethan said, grinning brilliantly. He gave a gasp as he was rolled onto his back.

"I love you," Marcus husked. "Now I want to make you mine."

The last words were in a low growl that sent frissons through Ethan's hitherto sated body. He could see Marcus still semi-aroused and he ached to fell the hard flesh buried inside him.

"I want that," he whispered, spreading his legs, giving himself freely to the bigger man.

"Mmm. So good," Marcus murmured as he buried his face in Ethan's hair, breathing in the younger man's scent.

With a moan of encouragement, Ethan gave control to Marcus. The older man kissed, touched and explored his body. Every time he touched him, Ethan was certain Marcus was learning his reactions until he knew all Ethan's secrets, every last sweet spot and hot button. He stroked, caressed and played with Ethan's willing body until the younger man was begging him to go ahead, immediately, to take him right that minute, now, now, now.

Despite Ethan's pleas Marcus did not rush. He was as careful with the younger man as a connoisseur would be with a priceless piece of ancient crystal. As if Ethan were precious, breakable and he had to care for and protect him when being touched. He teased, stroked and played with his lover, pressing a single finger into tight heat, relishing the groan and the hitch of slender hips. He meticulously began stretching and lubricating his mate deep inside. He massaged the electric place inside Ethan that he now knew from personal experience would send hot, powerful waves of pleasure surging through the smaller body. He never stopped kissing; thoroughly exploring the younger man's mouth as he tenderly opened the eager body.

By the time Marcus finally entered Ethan he was practically reduced to begging. His focus had narrowed to the ache in his resurgent cock and the empty, slick place between his cheeks where he desperately needed Marcus. With a chant of 'Yes, yes, yes' in his mind, Ethan felt his lover push slowly, gently against his entrance. His mate was cautious, letting him get used to the sensation of being so fully filled, pressing forward inch-by-inch, until Marcus was completely inside and looking down at Ethan with a look of such love and awe it took the younger man's breath away.

"I'm inside you," Marcus whispered.

"Yes," Ethan murmured back, stroking the older man's face. "Now make love with me."

In response to the softly spoken words Marcus began to move. It was a barely there undulation of hips at first. He let the rhythm gradually build until he was thrusting inside the younger man in long, smooth, deep strokes.

There was a tingling connection within Ethan and he wondered if Marcus felt it too. He looked into the older man's eyes to see love and desire blazing in their depths. Although this was not the first time Ethan had loved, it was the first that he had felt an almost profound sense of belonging. He opened himself to Marcus, taking him inside welcoming him into his body and soul. He was sure the older man was now an inseparable part of him.

Looking down, Marcus was certain he could see that the younger man could feel the same sensation of rightness at their being together, making love, each sharing a part of his body to become as one entity. It was a powerful feeling that almost threatened to consume Marcus with its intensity. Instead he focused harder on loving his mate. His hips angled to the perfect degree to sweep across Ethan's sweet spot. A primal surge of elation thundered through his veins as Ethan's body arched and writhed. This one single act meant more to him than all of those that preceded it. He had never felt such a deep connection, desire or love for another person before.

He began to move faster, his hips snapping at a furious pace. He wanted Ethan to come and he wanted to come in Ethan, to fill the slick, hot channel with his seed and complete his claiming. He leaned down, sucking at the younger man's throat, knowing he would leave a mark, needing to leave a bruise, wanting to look at it and know just how it got there. The younger man was moaning continually and Marcus burrowed a hand to begin stroking the swollen shaft to an impassioned cry of his name.

With Marcus' name on his lips, Ethan came first, his seed pulsing wetly between them as Marcus milked the throbbing shaft. At the strong contractions around his already primed cock, Marcus quickly followed with a shout of Ethan's name. Despite his earlier climax, his semen jetted into his lover in powerful surges. It felt as if he was filling the smaller man with his love and soul as his body continued to thrust in the slick sheath even after his sac was fully depleted.

"I love you," Marcus panted, pressing his lips against the damp skin if Ethan's throat. He could feel the thundering rhythm of his lover's still-racing heart.

"Love you, too. So much," Ethan vowed. He stroked the sweat-sheened skin of Marcus' back, loathe to separate their bodies, keeping his inner muscled clamped as tightly as possible to prolong their connection.

"I never dreamt how it could be," Marcus whispered from the sanctuary of his lover's neck. He knew he could trust this man with any of his insecurities and never run the risk of being mocked or regarded as weak.

"I can promise you this, Marcus," Ethan replied. "It's never felt like that for me." Ethan had a smile ready as the older man lifted his head to search the younger man's eyes.

"Thank you for seeing beyond the beast," Marcus husked.

"To me you're beautiful inside and out. But I have no objections to you unleashing the beast in bed now and again," Ethan said, pulling the older man down to ravish his mouth. He gave a groan of disappointment as the flesh within him finally slid free.

"You're beauty and always will be," Marcus said, framing Ethan's face with his hands. "Always."

"Thank you, love," Ethan husked. "Now, how about we share a shower, order in some take-out and have an early night?" he added with a wink. The laugh from his lover sent his heart soaring.

"Sounds great," Marcus enthused. "You do realise that by tomorrow the whole of the hospital will know we're lovers?"

"Good. That'll save me having to beat off anyone showing an interest in you with a stick. I have one and I know how to use it," Ethan declared as they stood and clasped each other's hand.

"If my reputation isn't enough to keep them away from you, I'll borrow your stick," Marcus growled, carefully enfolding his lover in a tight hug and nuzzling at his neck. A small part of him was nervous about work, about people knowing the truth of his sexuality, but the greater was overjoyed at Ethan's possessiveness. He felt as if he could do anything with Ethan at his side.

His lover turned on the shower, nodded as he achieved the desired temperature and vanished behind the curtain. He reappeared a couple of seconds later to beckon sultrily. Marcus gave a feral smile. He had never made love in a shower. Perhaps now was the time to try. With a laugh of pure joy, Marcus pounced.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers