Beau of Les Belles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His bottom had been thoroughly reamed. It didn't matter anymore, he realized. He did not want to fight. The battleground was his will and fighting only meant more defeats. "I don't know what I want," he whimpered. "Whatever suits you, okay? It's not up to me."

6 --- A Treat for the Tricked

"Oh dear," sighed Math. "We've been so hard on the boy that he's pretending to give up." She pulled out of his bottom and took off the strap-on. Once again the condom was peeled from the plastic cock and deposited in the trash.

"Poor John," mocked Sy. "We've been getting all the satisfaction all you get is frustration and pain. No wonder you're so blue. Yet still this has somehow stayed erect." She grasped his shaft. "For someone who keeps insisting he doesn't have a masochistic bone in his body this is nothing short of miraculous." Her fingers played up and down his erection, teasing him to greater arousal.

"Time for you to have a little treat," continued Math. "But, it's going to cost you. You're going to pay, well, let's say a pretty stiff price," she giggled. "Have you ever seen one of these before?" Math held up a curved tube attached to some metal loops. It was a chastity device. He'd never seen a real one but recognized it from descriptions he had read.

"No!" he cried. "I haven't."

"Do you know what it is? It sounds like you do."

"Yes I can see what it is."

"It's a very sophisticated device, actually. It has lots of very useful features, which you'll be finding out about as we go along. To start there's the locking system. It's very sophisticated. The kind where you can't just go to a locksmith and get a key. And if you try to get it off without the key, well, please demonstrate, mademoiselle," Math said, gesturing to her young friend, who was holding up something that looked like a pale yellow translucent flaccid penis. "Let's have the gummy penis demo. Have you ever seen a gummy penis, John? It's a favorite snack for us man-eaters. We keep a good supply here at Les Belles at all times." Taking a gummy penis for herself, Match nibbled on it happily.

Sy held up another of the penis-shaped candies in one hand and the chastity device in her other. "Just the size and shape of a typical penis, a nice limp one of course, the way we like to keep penises most of the time. Gummy penis has a much better flavor though, a delightful lemon as you might guess from the color. Notice how Mr. Gummy's nice and transparent. That's lucky because you can see up inside your tube while we demonstrate what happens to penises inside these contraptions. Clever, huh? I insert Mr. gummy penis inside like so. Now, here's what happens if I try pulling the penis back out. Hmm, seems stuck. See how our penis stretches when I pull? Now, let's look inside. Look for little bumps. Those are actually some tiny little barbs that are pointing at an angle toward the penis tip."

Holding the tube up Sy aimed a penlight inside up the shaft. "See those little shadows in there? As long as you leave Mr. Penis alone if he's inside, they just feel like little bumps, but if you try pulling out -- well, let's just I'll go ahead and pull Mr. Gummy out, and so we can see exactly what does happen." The gummy penis stretched then slid out of the tube. There were several grooves cut into the shaft. Using her thumbs Sy pried one groove apart -- it was perhaps a quarter centimeter deep. "It's much messier if you try this with your real penis," she continued. "Because real skin doesn't tear this smoothly and of course when skin does tear there's all that blood. But once a guy's seen this demo, we don't really need worry about him pulling out, do we? Nope! But wait, there's more."

Sy started to reinsert the gummy penis into the tube, but thought the better of it. "This one's pretty much wrecked by the scratches. I think we'll use another gummy for this next part of our demo. But I always say, waste not, want not." She lifted the gummy penis to her mouth and took a small bite out of its tip. "Yum. Here, you try some."

She held the tip to his mouth. "It's very tasty. I do insist!" When he didn't open up immediately, her hand gave a quick squeeze to his balls. "Now take it in your mouth and bite off the glans. Not just a little nibble. All." He bit the tip off of the gummy penis, leaving the rest of the shaft in her hand. "It's really yummy. Keep it in your mouth until I say you can swallow. You can chew your treat into little bitty pieces if you want."

Continuing her demonstration, she inserted another gummy penis in the tube, then she picked up a piece of bent wire and inserted it into the lock. "This is to demonstrate what happens if you try to pick the lock or cut your tube off or something." There was a click. She held up the tube and shined light inside. The gummy material was transparent enough to see a dark ring inside of the shaft about a centimeter smaller in diameter. "It's actually survivable if you take the tube off very carefully but on a real penis as you can imagine it would make quite a scar. But for purposes of demonstration let me show you what could happen to a lock-picker if he were not very careful."

Sy tugged on the gummy and the shaft came out with grooves like the last time. But the tip wasn't there. It was still sticking out of the end of the tube. Sy held the tube up and put the tip in her mouth sealing her lips around the outside. She sucked and there was a little pop as the tip went into her mouth. She stuck out her tongue with the gummy penis tip on it to complete the demonstration. Then she took it back into her mouth and made a little show of chewing it up and swallowing it.

"Okay, you can swallow too," she continued. "Getting back to the subject at hand, we don't need worry about you trying any amateur lock picking, do we? Or some clumsy locksmith experimenting with this? The mechanism is pretty sensitive. You won't want to try a lock pick or putting wax in there for an impression or anything like that! There are some other similar types of things that will happen if you try to cut the thing off. But I think you get the picture."

"You can't put that thing on me. It's inhuman. What if something goes wrong and the mechanism releases by accident? You really can't do that to me. Really."

"You're right we can't, at least, not while you have this rather large erection. No way you're going to fit into the tube in that state!" said Math. "This is where your treat I mentioned earlier comes in."

"That's not a treat. That's torture."

"I don't mean being tubed, silly. Being tubed isn't going to be any treat for you. But as they say, getting there is half the fun. Sometimes, all the fun. Your treat is, Sy and I are going to gave you just the nicest hand-job you've ever had. I'm not being immodest when I say this. We're really, really good at hand jobs. We're going to tease you a little, and squeeze you a little, then we'll please you a little and then we're going to take you over the edge and give you a really intense orgasm. The kind of orgasm that really takes the starch out of a guy, as it were. Afterwards, once you've gone nice and limp, getting you in the tube won't be any problem at all. Then again, even though we're really good at making a guy lose control, ultimately it's up to you. If you really truly don't want to let us put you in the tube, all you have to do is hold back from ejaculating until we get tired of trying to make you do it. It would frustrate the whole plan, wouldn't it? We'd be frustrated because we couldn't get you in the tube, and you'd be frustrated because the whole thing would turn into a big tease with you on the edge but just not getting all the way there. If I were a guy, on balance I'd prefer quite a bit of teasing to having my penis locked up in a chastity tube for who knows how long. But, I'm not so sure about you. The idea of being in the tube is pretty scary, I'm sure, but didn't you say before that scared and sexy weren't mutually exclusive emotions in your case? So I wonder, how you really feel about your sexuality being so firmly under our control. So you can't even have an erection unless we let you. Think about it. You won't get as many orgasms, but the ones you get are going to be so intense. Here, let me demonstrate..."

"I don't want a hand job. I'm not going to cum from you rubbing my cock. I'm not interested."

"Okay. Don't let us strong-arm you. Even if it's a gentle, titillating sort of strong arming." Math went to work on John's cock. She rubbed it lightly just under the glans while she cradled his balls with her other hand. Meanwhile Sy toyed with his nipples, using her nail to tease one while tweaking the other between her fingers.

"Stop that," demanded John. "I don't want you to do this to me. Touching me like this without my permission is wrong, and you know it."

"Help!" mocked Sy. "These mean girls are doing nasty sex things to me. They're making me feel all excited and everything."

"Fuck you," yelled John. "Just fummph..." Sy had reached behind his head, seized a handful of his hair and used it to pull his head back. Her mouth covered his, muffling his words. She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and nibbled on it, using her tongue to make little teasing curlicues. Meanwhile Math grasped his shaft and pumped vigorously. After a few moments Sy broke the kiss. Her mouth went to his nipple. She seized it between her teeth and teased it with the tip of her tongue. The sensations caused by Mat's fondling of his cock and Sys attentions to his nipples soon made him sigh. It was not long before he was panting and moaning softly.

"I'm not going to cum. You can't make me cum," John intoned, but he knew it was a losing battle. "Stop that. Just stop it right now." He interrupted himself with a big sigh.

But of course they didn't stop. When he sighed again, Math reduced the intensity of her stroking for a few minutes. "Fair is fair," she explained. "You don't seem to have mustered much resistance yet, have you? I don't think you're going to last more than another minute or two if we keep this up. Must be mean girls like us really turn you on, or maybe the idea of your cock in that tube?"

Sy had moved behind Math and reached around to play with the older woman's nipples. "Sooner he cums, sooner we can attend to more important things." Her hand strayed between Math's thighs. "Enough toying around with him," continued the young beauty, reaching to seize John's cock and pulling Math's hand away. "Here we go, Johnny boy." Using both hands Sy ran her fingernails up the sides of his shaft. Then she circled his cock near the tip with the thumb and forefinger of one hand and massaged gently. Math's fingertips went to his nipples and pinched firmly, twisting the little buds this way and that. When he was panting again, Math positioned a small vial near the tip of his cock. He fought for self-control but there was too much stimulation coming from too many places. Groaning loudly he couldn't hold back. His cock spasmed again and again. When it was over Sy carefully squeezed the last few drops of semen from his penis.

"It's the best part of a hand job. I love watching a guy's cock after he's spurted," Math purred. "Especially when it stays big and stiff for a minute or two, and then it just kind of wilts and goes all soft and tiny. The vanquished little soldier bows down before his conqueror." She attached a rubber stopper to seal the vial and used a little pump to remove the air. "Nice healthy sample. I'm sure we can find some interesting uses for it." Then she went across the room and placed the vial in what appeared to be a small freezer. When she returned he was starting to become flaccid.

"There she goes!" exclaimed Sy happily, bending his shaft back and forth to demonstrate the softness. "Conveniently limp. In you go to your snug new home, you cute soft squishable little penis!" John felt little bumps inside it pressing against the tender skin. Bumps as his cock went in -- barbs if he tired to pull out. The grooves cut in the gummy cock when Sy demonstrated made the point inescapable. There wasn't going to be any pulling out for him.

His tube was secured to a belt that went around his waist and a ring that locked around his shaft behind his balls. A thick band passed between his balls, linking the tube and the penis ring. The belt had several boxes attached to it. Next metal bands were attached snuggly around his wrists, ankles and the top of each thigh. Each band had a little box on it, as well as several smaller dangling loops on it at various places around its circumference. Finally, a metal collar was locked around his neck.

7 -- No Rest for the Victim, but the Wicked Have a Very Lovely Time Indeed

"We're going to let you up now," Math explained. "You'll be tempted to do several things, such as attack us or make a run for it or try to get out of your tube or your collar. A bit of advice, be cautious. Your tube and wristbands and collar have some fairly sophisticated electronics built in. Sy and I also have controls connected to the same system." The two women each had devices that looked like big watches that they strapped on their wrists. "This gives us a very high level of control over you without needing to keep you physically bound. Well, let's you see for yourself."

Sy undid the cuffs that had bound him to the bed, while Math released his feet and then undid the strap around his middle. He was no longer restrained. He stood up and looked at the two women then at the chastity device locked onto his cock.

"Where's the key?" he demanded.

"We're looking for something more like, thank you for letting me up and how can I please you, Mistress?" recommended Math.

"Just tell me where the key is. If you won't tell me, I'll go to the police," threatened the male.

"May I offer a suggestion?" asked Sy. "Since you're going to be on your knees in a moment, maybe you should consider asking politely if you can kiss our feet."

"You little bitch," he growled, stepping toward her. His balls seemed to explode with pain and then everything was spinning. When he regained his senses, he was lying on the floor, curled in a fetal position.

"Remember the electronics I mentioned that can be controlled from our controllers? Well, that's a low setting. One more time, kiss Sy's feet. Worship them. Show some passion. Do it now, or..." Math's finger hovered near her wrist.

His knelt at Sy's feet and bent to kiss them. She gave him a sharp little kick in the teeth.

"Damn it, what was that for? I was going to do what you said," complained the male, rubbing his mouth.

"Didn't I mention you asking politely?"

"But Math told me to do it," he argued.

The argument was cut short by another jolt to his balls. It was a few seconds before he could talk.

"Please, may I please kiss your feet?" he asked, sounding chastened.

"Please Mistress. I think it's time you started using a more proper form of address."

"Okay. Please mistress," he replied quickly, not wanting another shock.

"One more time without the snarky tone, John. Make an effort to sound sincere, okay?" Sy urged. She punctuated it with another punishment pulse. The pain left him curled up on the floor again.

When he tried again it was with a fearful expression that demonstrated he was starting to appreciate his plight. "Please, mistress," he began carefully. "May I please kiss your feet?"

"Is that the best you can do?" Prompted Sy.

"Oh please, mistress, let me kiss your feet. Let me try to please you mistress," the male sniveled, desperate to avoid another shock to his balls.

"Not exactly compelling, but oh, alright. You're going to need to work on your tone. I won't be this easy on you next time."

"Yes mistress," he replied. "I'll..."

"Shut up and get to work," she interrupted.

"Use your tongue. Take each toe into your mouth and suck and caress it. Show some imagination," ordered Math.

He followed the instructions, licking her soles and sucking on her toes. It was disgusting and degrading. You could hurt someone's feet by twisting the ankle too far or bending toes the wrong way. He would have given anything to hurt her, but he couldn't take that risk. He tried his best to use his mouth to pleasure her, using his mouth to lave and his fingers to caress her feet.

Math let him keep it up for several minutes. "Enough."

He looked up at the two women. They looked at him expectantly. What did they expect? If he didn't figure it out very quickly, he had no doubt something was going to happen he wouldn't like. But what? Begging them not to hurt him was obviously not going to accomplish anything. That had been demonstrated clearly. He hadn't been asked for anything. What could he volunteer that would actually please them? Then it came to him. It was obvious. He knew it was right. He just had to do it well.

"Thank you for letting me kiss your feet, Mistress Sy," he offered. Their expressions softened just a little. He was right! "Thank you, both of you, Math and Sy, for letting me try to please you, and for punishing me when I didn't please you. I'll try to learn, okay? I'm just new to this. I'll try to please you. I really will."

"You're groveling, John. It's sweet but we know you really don't mean it -- at least not yet. But, it's a start," said Math, her arm around her younger companion. "Actually, a pretty good start, considering we've only been at this for barely two hours! And as they say, tomorrow's another day. Just imagine, with a whole day to work on your attitudes and behaviors, how much more progress we'll make, after we've all had a good night's sleep. So, we're off to bed. (Lucky me! This girl is a sexual menace.) You'll stay down here in the guest quarters by yourself. There are some restrictions of course, such as, on the sexual side, wanking is out of the question with you in the tube, of course. There are some other restrictions but we'll leave you to figure these out for yourself. But to get back to wanking, based on what I've seen of you so far, I'm sure you're a very frequent masturbator. Not being able to jerk off is going to leave you with some extra time on your hands, so to speak, that you'd normally, well, spend in your bed at night."

"We all know what they say about idle hands and devil's work. We say: it's what the good lord gave boys penises for. To give them something to keep their hands busy so you stay out of trouble," added Sy.

"Exactly," agreed Math. "So, with all this time on your hands, as it were, I think it's best if you have some other homework to help you keep yourself out of trouble. What do you think, Sy?"

"I think it's a really excellent idea. With the two of us having such a nice time upstairs," said Sy with her hand in her partner's lap, "and poor John down here with his penie locked up so he can't even play with himself, he's is bound to have all sorts of bad feelings of being left out and deprived and jealous, unless there's something more useful to keep him occupied with. Shall I get Syn ready?"

"Precisely what I was thinking of. How about a couple hours training for John?" Sy went to a cabinet and got what appeared to be a life size sculpture of a woman's pudendum. She carried it to a computer in the corner, where she seemed to bring up some program and click through several options.

"Only two hours? I think he needs much more practice than that. Please, Mathy?"

"Oh, alright. Let's give him three hours then. That's an extra hour. After all, I do want him fairly well rested and alert tomorrow so he can fully appreciate what's going on. But, okay, I'm looking forward to some very languorous lovemaking that will go on for a long time, and we'll need our beauty sleep of course and a nice breakfast in bed with some more lovemaking, I guess three hours with Syn would leave him with five or six hours of sleep."