Beau of Les Belles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five or six hours are an awful lot of sleep for a male. How about let's make it six hours with Syn. Come on, Mathy," urged Sy using a plaintive tone. "He does need needs so much practice before he's any good at all at oral sex."

"Six hours! He'll be a wreck tomorrow!"

"Well, isn't that how he's supposed to be after a first full day of training?"

"Yes, of course, but there are several other things important to keep in mind. For example, his tongue and mouth are not in shape and I'm sure by three hours of practice he'll be at a point of seriously diminishing returns for any more work. Besides, if he doesn't get enough rest he won't have any endurance at all tomorrow. And besides that, John is pretty malleable to start with and if he's too slept deprived it will be like trying to turn a plate of mashed potatoes into mushy mashed potatoes. I really think it will be much more interesting with him more rested."

"Yes, yes, you're right of course, Mathy. But he's so inept with his mouth. He's going to need so much practice. Okay, but Rome wasn't built in a day. What did you say, four hours? That's with rest periods, isn't it? Hmmm, let's try this..."

"Syn is a fascinating device," explained Math, turning back to John. "It's made out of this plastic stuff that really feels like living flesh, and it's full of all these very sophisticated electronics. It pretty much reacts the way a real female would, at least, an oversexed, dominant female who demands lots of attention and a certain level of skill from someone really focused on her reactions and her pleasure. You're going to have several nice long training sessions with Syn tonight. It'll do wonders for your oral sex techniques, if you pay attention. You will, because if you aren't a good student, well, you can probably guess that it's not going to be very pleasant for you. Syn is tied into the computer system, so we can program in particular training lessons for you and link the results up with those interesting electronic devices you're wearing. You've had a sample -- I'm sure you'll work hard to avoid more."

Sy placed the Syn device on a credenza that was placed against one wall of the alcove. She added, "You'll find a headset in the drawer of the nightstand by the bed. It's how Syn talks to you. You'll be getting her instructions this way and also some important feedback on what you're doing. You can put the headset on right now or you can wait until you get the signal. If you decide to wait, just keep in mind, you'll want to get that headset on really quickly after the signal. Really quickly. Don't say you haven't been warned. Now, c'mon Mathilde. All this talking about you taking me to bed after all that teasing by Mr. Clumsy here has got me really warmed up. I want the real thing, now. The Math touch. The one a girl can count on." She put her arm around the older woman and sighed.

"Well, I'm really the lucky one. I get lovin' that's Psyche-delic, meaning it's going to drive me out of my mind," Math cooed, as they disappeared up the steps.

John knelt on the floor until the door at the top of the stairway closed behind the two women. Then he sat on the bed, feeling a combination of disbelief and relief. His hands weren't even cuffed. He wasn't chained to the bed. True, this awful thing was still attached to his cock. But there was a key. There had to be a key. He looked in the drawer of the nightstand, but found only the headset that Sy had mentioned. Then he realized - even if he did find some keys, there really wasn't anything he could do with them. The vicious young beauty had demonstrated what would happen if it wasn't the right key.

There had to be some way out of this. Maybe, at least, if he could only get some help. Okay, first things first. He had to get out of this madhouse. He had to get as far away from the malicious pair of dominatrixes before morning, that was certain. He wasn't going to be their whipping boy again. He wasn't handcuffed and he wasn't chained to the wall anymore. He only had to get on his feet, walk up the stairs and try the door. If they had forgotten to restrain his movements, maybe they'd forgotten to lock him in, too. Or, maybe he could defeat the lock, if there was one. He puzzled over the prospect of such an easy escape. It just seemed out of character for his captors, who seemed to have so carefully plotted his demise. What if they were waiting for him when he came out of the cellar? He had to do this carefully.

He decided to do a little reconnoitering as his first step. It couldn't hurt to explore the basement, could it? His captors had gone upstairs. He could move around the basement without much danger. Searching the area might turn up some important clues how to protect himself or get away. He had to be cautious, though! Making as little noise as possible he crept out of the alcove. As he emerged his groin seemed to explode with pain. He doubled over, gasping for air. Before he could manage to straighten up and take another step, there was another, even worse, jolt. It felt like someone had kicked him in the balls, really hard. The world seemed to spin around. He toppled to the floor and lay, curled up, groaning softly. Several seconds later the pain started again, this time a little less intense, but it went on much longer. His eyes widened and he clutched his groin. When it stopped, he managed to get to his hands and knees and crawl back into the alcove.

The unfortunate male lay on the floor for several minutes, praying silently that the punishment had been triggered by some sensor when he left the alcove. His theory was confirmed when he did not receive another shock. After a few minutes he struggled to his feet and sat on the bed. He looked carefully at the device locked on his sex.

There was a thick band around cock above his balls, nestled deep into his crotch. The band around his balls was fastened to thin bands around the top of his thighs, as well as to the belt that was low and tight around his waist. A second thick metal strip attached to the end of the tube nearest his body and went downward between his balls, joining near his perineum with the band around his cock. Whatever electronics were embedded in the thing, it was capable of delivering debilitating pain. He had to find some weakness in this weird harness. But when he touched the ring fastened around his balls, he got another very strong jolt that left him curled up in a fetal position on the bed for about a minute. When he could think again he realized that, unless he could disable the electronics somehow without touching the ring, he wasn't going to get it off. And, he had no idea how to disable it.

In the bedroom above, Mathilde and Psyche lay entwined on the bed. Psyche very gently tweaked Mathilde's nipple, while Mathilde's fingers lightly traced the soft folds of Psyche's labia. They had been watching the closed TV transmission from the basement with more than a little amusement.

"Any moment now," Psyche giggled after he had looked in the nightstand drawer. Yep. There he goes."

"Oooh," exclaimed Mathilde as he doubled over in pain. "Looks like he felt that!"

She slipped an exploring finger between the slippery nether lips of her young lover and probed until she found her partner's g-spot.

"Oooh," exclaimed Psyche imitating her partner's tone. "I certainly felt that!"

John, meanwhile, desperately tried to think. They hadn't forgotten to restrain him from leaving. The restraint was just more sophisticated than he had thought. He looked longingly toward the stairs. He had to get away. He couldn't take much more of this. They planned to keep him at least two more days. It was too long. They were too cruel and too ready to use the whip. He couldn't stand much more of it. Sy said they were going to train him as a submissive. Both of them seemed intent on breaking him down. Could he stand up to them? They seemed to tune in on what made him tick. What they did to him was painful and degrading but it also got to him sexually. A part of him yearned for Math or Sy to come back down and play with him some more. Like Sy had said, he felt strangely infatuated. What if he gave in and went along with their plan to turn him into their submissive? What if he couldn't help going along with them?

But his rational mind rebelled. He couldn't accept the role of tame, submissive pet no matter how appealing his mistresses. He couldn't let it happen. He had to escape. If there was any chance of getting away, he had to take it. The shocks seemed to be triggered just as he left the alcove. What if he got further away? Maybe he could get out of range. OK, it was a long shot. Nevertheless, he couldn't think of anything else. He stood at the end of the alcove and gritted his teeth.

John braced himself for the shock he knew would come as he left the alcove, but he was just not equipped for what happened next. He made it half way across the basement before his legs just seemed to turn to cooked spaghetti. He sat down hard and curled up again, rocking back and forth and sort of keening. It was obvious now that getting further away from the alcove only made the pain worse. He steeled himself not to care. Mustering all of his will, he crawled, not back toward the alcove, but toward the stairs. He'd be damned if he would let them stop him by a little pain, or even lots of pain. He was a man. He would show it. He had to show it.

He would have shown it, except something was happening to the bumps inside the tube. They were starting to feel prickly. Then they started to sting. It was like there were thorns or something pressing into his penis. And then the tube seemed to be moving sideways. It couldn't be! It felt like he was trying to pull his dick out of the thing. No, he wasn't. But something was happening. He visualized the candy penis with those grooves cut into it. The pressure was getting gradually stronger. He sat up and clutched at his shaft, mindlessly pressing the tube onto his shaft. But it had no effect. It was something inside the tube that was causing this.

"No!" he wailed, terror in his voice. "Please, no." But it didn't stop. "Okay!" he cried, scrambling back toward the alcove on all fours. When he was about ten feet from the opening, inside the tube the sharp points seemed to turn back into bumps. "Thank god," he sighed, pausing a moment. The next jolt to his balls made him collapse onto the floor and left him groaning.

It was a few moments before he could move again. When he was able to, he scurried on all fours back to the alcove as quickly as he could. He lay on the floor for several minutes weeping quietly over what had just happened. He wasn't going to get away, that much was clear. Whatever he was in for, he wasn't going to get out of it wearing this damned tube, at least, he wasn't going to get out of it with a functioning dick. He wasn't in chains but his restraints were just as effective as if he were, and much more cruel.

"Back inside he goes," said Mathilde. "I think he's getting the picture."

"If you ask me, inside is nice. I like it inside." Psyche pressed herself onto the invading finger. "Ooh!" she cried as Math began to massage gently. They kissed for a long time. Math moved her mouth to Psyche's neck and then downward until she reached a breast. Psyche had rolled onto her back, spread her legs and threw her arms back over her head, abandoning herself to the sensations her partner so skillfully evoked. In a moment she was panting heavily.

Math's mouth continued downward, leaving a path of little kisses across Sy's belly. When she reached the juncture of Sy's thighs, the younger woman gave a little cry. Math expertly tongued her clit, never letting up on the contact of her finger with the button of flesh deep inside Sy's vaginal wall. It wasn't long before moans got louder and then with a shriek the young woman clamped her thighs around the finger inside her and bucked against the mouth that was driving her wild. Math rode her expertly, refusing to allow her lips to be dislodged, prolonging Sy's ecstasy until the young beauty lay panting and feeling sated, but the lips and tongue just kept going. It was only a few minutes before Sy's wails of pleasure announced the onset of another orgasm, this one not quite as intense, but it just seemed to go on and on and on...

Meanwhile, in the basement a little chime came from inside of the thing called Syn. About 30 seconds later there was another little chime, and another sharp flash of pain in John's balls. He struggled to his feet and looked at the weird simulacrum of a woman's sex. What was he supposed to do? He picked the thing up. It actually smelled like a woman who was aroused, and he could see the lips were damp. He wanted nothing to do with it. He set it down and tried to think.

The thing chimed yet again. This time the flash of pain between his legs did not stop immediately but turned into a burning sensation. He sat down on the bed and cupped his balls in his hands, but it didn't help at all. Finally, the pain subsided. He looked ruefully at the nasty device. The drawer was open and in it was the headphone set Sy had told him to put on. He picked it up. If he didn't do something, he understood, in a few seconds they were going to hurt him again. He put on the headset and listened.

"Welcome to oral sex training for males, level one. Please kneel on the floor in front of Syn. Look carefully. From this point onward until your training session is finished, you are to leave the headset on. Your training will include multiple sessions. Between sessions, you will have rest periods. Any delay in resuming your practice after a rest period will result in severe punishment. If you understand, kiss Syn's clitoris lightly." He took off the headset and turned away.

One of the bumps on the inside of the tube seemed to turn into a point again and pressed into his shaft. It stung. It started to move a little bit. He whimpered and put the headset back on. "I said, kiss Syn's clit. Do it gently and do it right now." The barb inside the tube gave his penis a sharp little jab. Thomas bent over and pressed his mouth gently to place where the labia met. He could feel the hard little bud. "Good. You know where the clit is, at least. Now, follow instructions." What followed was a strange set of drills, giving John practice using his lips and tongue to tease and caress the labia and the clitoris. It went on about 30 minutes.

In the room above, Psyche had rolled on top of Mathilde and positioned herself between her legs. They kissed for several minutes, and then Psyche moved to a shoulder. She planted kisses down Mathilde's arm, giving special attention to the inside of the elbow, wrist and palm, then sucking a finger gently into her mouth. Mathilde's other arm received the same treatment. Eager lips moved to Mathilde's neck and moved from there downward across her chest, finding a nipple to squeeze, nibble and suck until the athletic woman moaned with pleasure. Psyche smiled and moved between Mathilde's legs. Her mouth avid on her partner's sex, Psyche returned the sweet favors she'd received only a few minutes ago.

Mathilde lifted her knees back toward her shoulders and pressed her palms against her own nipples, moaning with pleasure as her excitement rose. It took only a few minutes before the tall athletic beauty cried out ecstatically as she climaxed. She reached for the younger woman's head, pulling gently upward until their lips met in a long, passionate kiss. The two women lay in each other's arms and watched the TV screen as John completed his first session of training.

"You have completed one session," said the voice in the headphones. "You will now receive a grade. The grade is," the voice changed "D. The grade of D is not acceptable. You will improve your performance. Open the second drawer in the nightstand." He followed the instruction. In the drawer were two plastic clothespins with little electronic devices attached. "Remove the clothespins from the drawer and place them on the nightstand," directed the voice. He did not like the look of this. But when he did not follow the instruction immediately, his balls received another flash of pain. It was getting to be a familiar routine. He took the clothespins out and put them on the stand.

"Now close the drawer. You now have" the first voice interjected "twenty", and the second voice continued, "minutes until the next session. You will place one clothespin on your right nipple prior to the beginning of the session. You will notice that there is a metal strip on the edge of the pin. You will attach the clothespin so the metal edge is on the nipple, no less than one-eighth inch from the tip. You may rest until the next session. You will hear a signal one minute prior to the start of the session." The first voice came back again. "The next session will be thirty minutes and you will be expected to improve your performance. Enjoy your rest period, trainee." He sat on the bed and put his head in his hands.

Mathilde watched the new captive stew for a few minutes, and then flicked a switch on an intercom next to the bed. "Hi there Johnny," she exclaimed in a very ebullient voice. "Yes, it's me, Math. And Sy's here too. We've been sipping some very nice wine and watching some very interesting stuff on TV, that is, in between some very steaming lovemaking of course. Yum. This wine is just fabulous. It's this lovely Pauillac -- who gave it to us? Oh, it was Thomas, that's right. I bet it cost $100 a bottle if it cost a penny! Mmmm. Tres bon! Oh, you haven't met Thomas, have you? Thomas is just another cute guy who's made several visits here over the past few months, staying right there where you are. He was such a bad boy at first! The change has really been very dramatic. The way he behaves now, most people would think he was just head over heels. He's always sending these expensive gifts with just the nicest cards. Here's the one that came with the wine. 'To Psyche, my divine mistress, please accept this small token of my adoration.' Kind of maudlin, but to the point, don't you think? Of course, poor Thomas probably doesn't even remember buying the wine. He has so many credit cards and bank accounts it would make your head spin! He himself doesn't even know about most of them.

"Oh! Sy, don't! Mmmm. How can I explain all this complicated stuff to John when you're doing that? You minx! Ok, where was I? Let's see, yes, the way Thomas has just completely lost control of his finances. This is one of the things that happen to males who come to visit Les Belles house. Okay, I guess I should have filled you in earlier. Remember, your keys were in your pants. Including your house keys. Which means, we have them now, and we can use them to get into your house. Well, not Sy or me. It's Molly who's going to give your place a visit, and give your computer a very thorough working over. You'll meet Molly tomorrow when she stops by here for the keys. She's our very best hacker. How good is your system security? No as good as Molly, that's my bet. She's just the best there is at finding someone's financial records and getting complete access, and not only that, once she has access, she knows how to cover her tracks so completely. You just can't tell that anyone besides the real owner has had any access at all, but there are these back doors that can be used from then on to do all sorts of interesting things. Don't ask me to explain how she does it!

"Once Molly's done her magic, it's Thamiris' turn. Tham's the financial wizard of Les Belles. You'll meet her tomorrow too, I think. If you're an accountant, you'll really appreciate Tham's work. Next time you look at your accounts, it won't seem on the surface all that different, but behind the scenes there are so many really interesting things going on, if you only knew where to look. That's a big if. All the sudden, you have dozens of bank accounts and credit cards and lines of credit and who knows what, and it's all tied together, but it's in such a tangle you couldn't figure the mess out with a whole office full of accountants.