Beautician and the Beast Pt. 01

Story Info
A hairdresser tumbles down the rabbit hole of discovery.
27.5k words
4.74
63.4k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"It was a beautiful ceremony I think," Lovie says as she sits at the vanity of the honeymoon suite. The small open section lets out to a bigger area with a king size bed that Quentin is lying in. He watches her as she adjusts the seat. Fresh from the shower, she has a towel wrapped around her hair and one around her body. She releases the top one to let her jet-black waves cascade down her back and over her shoulders. The white towel that barely covers her tits stops at the upper middle of her thigh and could hardly close on account of her full rump and more than sufficient hips. It makes him want to get up and rip the towel from her body and ravish her but he can't. He hasn't given her his wedding gift yet. As she lotions her body with his favorite scent, he moves to the side of the bed to the nightstand to fish out her present. She finishes just as he walks up behind her and puts the piece of lingerie up to her frame. They look in the mirror together. "Is this what you want me to wear?" She beams as she fingers the embroidery of the breast cups of the white halter chemise.

He nods before saying; "the white against your milk chocolate skin makes me so hot." He nuzzles her neck then pulls away to sit back on the bed to watch her put it on. He leans up and the soft glow from the room's lightening cascaded over his planed chest and torso. The muscles in his neck tightened as she moved between his legs. He allows the huge erection in his black silk pajama pants poke and strain for her delicious view. She licks her lips and swallows hard before the towel drops to her feet. After she puts on the item of clothing she turns to model it for him. Her natural 42/d breasts look as if they're about to pop out while the hem of the skirt barely covers her bubbled ass. His dick twitches, making her attention to go to his groin. In haste, she drops to her knees and crawls on the bed over to him. It's almost like her mouth is a heat seeking missile and his cock is the target. When she reached the apex of his legs she splays her hands over he silk clad toned thighs. Just as her hands go up to the waistband of his pants he quickly pulls her head back by the nape of her neck. His fingers entwine with the long locks and he jerks her head up to look at him, "You're hungry for it aren't you?"

"Yes sir...I am." she moans as her gaze drops to her object of pleasure.

"Rushing things doesn't get us anywhere does it Lovie?" He leans up and gets close to her face. They can both feel the other's breath on each other's mouths.

"No sir...I just wanted it so bad sir." She whines. His shiny jet-black hair is messy against his forehead and in a disheveled look, a stark difference from his usual clean and professional coif. Add to the mix his five o'clock and he was positively irresistible.

"I know baby I know...but we're married now...we got the rest of our lives. Now wait on the bed while I get the stuff."

"Yes sir!" He can't help but chuckle at her eagerness still after all this time. She is his now, forever and only his and the same for her. He shakes his head as he gathers everything they will need for the scene. His mind can't help but go back to how it all started. His head was in a different place then...

ONE YEAR EARLIER...

Quentin leaned against the cathedral and took a long drag from his cigarette. He looked up at the sky as the rain clouds shrouded around and cast a dark shadow over the church. He exhaled the smoke and said, "Rain on a wedding...Tears in a marriage." Just as he put out the square, the groom for the tearful union approached fast, and he looked pissed. Quentin just grinned and ran a hand through his coal-like 50's slick back pompadour then adjusted his tie to his "man in black" inspired Tux. Custom made, as always. He was slender in stature yet his torso still bulked and rippled with lean muscle and narrowed waist. In the winter he was pale but during the summer he was able to handle a nice dose of sun and not fear burning. Hence his healthy pink/bronzy tone to his hue that gave him a glow.

"Who are you?" Elliott Leary, or Eli to most, sneered once in earshot, "'Cause your not my best man. Can't be my best man!"

"Ah Eli chill out, she'll be fine."

"Who, Cindy or Jenna? You basically screwed them both over."

"Whoa whoa, she came to me and wanted to play a scene. She's the biggest cock slut at the company and Cindy..." He didn't even finish he just rolled his eyes. Eli nodded solemnly before he reached for his own cigarette. Cindy was the Bride-to-be while Jenna was the Maid of Honor. Coincidentally they were both women he'd fucked in the past month. See, they all were players for an online porn site about BDSM.

"But damn man...you really worked her over Quint. She has marks all over her; she looks as purple as the damn dresses man!"

"I know and I apologized to her for that. I-I just needed to work some things out."

"Work 'em out of the girls that like that shit not on the ones that have to be in our wedding dude!"

Quentin sighed and didn't have the heart to tell his friend that she did like it. He only ceded, "you're right...but what's done is done and I'll be glad to walk down alone."

"I bet you would," Eli said as they both chuckled. Quentin knew exactly what his best friend meant by that remake. He had a way with a woman that just exuded dominance. What better way to glorify that by walking down by himself. They always did what he said even if they weren't apart of the lifestyle. His banker, the florist; his favorite were female cops. He just about had and took every girl that struck his fancy. His blue-green eyes looked like magical gems that hypnotized the opposite sex. Medium sized soft pink lips that teased and a sharp nose that drew attention to his chiseled jaw made him the perfect specimen for the fantasies of most women he came into contact with. He had devastatingly good looks like an underwear model from the face down to the toned swimmers build. The only difference is that he didn't have to stuff. This gave him almost superhero abilities when it came to women. Asians, white, Spanish, Hispanic, Indians; it didn't matter but his favorite were black women. He had a craving for cappuccino colored beauties most of all but it was hard to find one willing to submit to him. They always got offended and thought he was trying to convert them back to slavery, which wasn't the case at all. Lately, the old porn grind was tiresome and he was left with that empty feeling that a lot of the veteran players talked about when they were about to leave. He promised he wouldn't feel like that ever but the more he denied it the more the feeling overwhelmed him. It wasn't his all his fault though; it was the women he was attracting...they were all hollow with nothing to offer. He didn't know what it all meant but he knew a change had to take place and soon or his frustrations were really going to hurt one of the girls and that wasn't what he was about.

"So what do you want me to do, not walk?" Quentin squinted.

"No, nothing like that, Cindy is going to make her hairdresser friend take her place."

"What's her name?"

"Olivia Laceton..." Eli smirked.

"What's that look?"

Eli wiped the look away, "I really don't think I should tell you. Who knows what you'll do to this poor girl."

"Well now you've just aroused my interest more. What was that look Eli?"

Eli sighed, "Everyone calls her Lovie."

"So what?"

"Lovie Laceton..."

"And..."

"Like Lovelace...get it?"

"Oh my god...like Linda Lovelace? 'Deep Throat' Lovelace? "

"Uh huh." He ditched his cigarette and turned to walk back in the church.

Quentin was right in toe, "Please tell me there's more to that nickname."

Eli chuckled, "Well I don't think her clit is in the back of her throat but I've heard things." With that Eli disappeared into his room to finish getting ready but not before he called back for him to check on Cindy. Great, that's just what he needed right now; another bawling out.

He didn't bother with a knock he just walked in her dressing room where he caught her just as she zipped the rest of her dress up. She turned to him and glowered. "You asshole! Why before the wedding... you animal!"

"Calm down, you got a ringer for the occasion."

"Not the point, I owe it to Jenna for her to be my Maid of Honor. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have met the love of my life." she scolded.

"And with out me she wouldn't have met him, so I guess it's all a trickle down effect huh? Having one outta two ain't bad, doll."

"Whatever...Do me a favor and go check on Lovie, she's in the last room down the hall on the left."

"What am I ...your slave now?"

"Ha ha ha, today is my day and there will be no scenes played on my day." She didn't even look at him as she primped in the mirror. Something that didn't go unnoticed to him, he'd be sure he took it out on her tits for their next shoot. Eli hated that as well, since they were brand new and according to Eli cost more than her engagement ring. He shrugged as he walked down the hall. He personally thought he got gypped; he'd take natural any day.

He reached for the doorknob then thought it best to knock first, "Um, Ms. Laceton...Cindy sent me to check on you. I'm the best man." She peered around the door, and her lean arm stretched up to her slender bare shoulder. He licked his lips absently as she told him she'd be right out, but not before she flashed him a bright smile. It made the attention run straight to her lips. He made a mental note that the top one was shaped into a small top of a heart, while the bottom was fuller slightly with a natural pout that ached to be bitten. He paced the small space in front of the door. The steps knocked the door ajar a fourth of the way. It revealed Lovie in only her red low-rise boy shorts. He moved quickly to the side of the doorframe so he could watch without fear of being caught, at least by her. The natural curve in her lower back that bubbled out to her copious rear made his mouth water. Like a wolf, he went into hunt mode. He made it his silent vow to make her his new possession.

She turned around in the mirror to inspect her ass for herself. Her brown clay like globes hung heavy with quarter sized chocolaty tips. She had a tattoo on the right side of her right breast that pictured a pair of bloody hair shears crossed with an equally bloody meat cleaver. 'This girl has a dark side' he grinned. He closed his eyes and prayed that her dark side went as deep as his. She wagged her rump at herself and smiled. Her hair was bone straight and all one length that fell to the tops of her ass cheeks when she arched her back and cupped her cleavage in her hands and hung her head back a little like a Vargas girl. His steely rod twitched in his pants as he turned his back to the wall and took her out of his view. He just couldn't take anymore; he was going to come in his pants if he watched on.

"Hey Quentin?"

He cleared his throat and straightened, "Yes ma'am?"

"First off, I'm only 23, 'ma'am' is too old sounding," He smiled to himself before she came out then his jaw slacked from the sight of her. She placed her hand on her hip and shifted her weight on one leg, "I need an objective eye." The dress that was originally fitted for a more petite female was now squeezed over a healthy frame. The dress was French lavender satin with subtle embroidery over the bodice. The material fitted her like Jessica Rabbit personified and he roved every curve with a "hallelujah" chant in his mind. When she turned her backside to him, his eyes widened. "That Jenna chick must be one small gal." She giggled uncomfortably before she moved to face him and waited for his answer. He was still speechless as her nipples strained through the flimsy material of the dress. She smoothed her hands down her waist then around her full hips, "How do I look?" She finally said when he just sat there. Now that he got a good look at her, he squinted his eye for a better recognition. He could swear he'd seen her from somewhere.

He made another mental note to check on it later before he answered, "You look fine." He said it too simply and quickly regretted how it came out. In his attempt to not sound desperate it came out too nonchalant and he sensed her disappointment as her eyes lowered and her arms fell to her sides. He didn't want to make her feel bad and it was obvious she was just self-conscious about the tight fit. He wanted to tell her how she looked more than just fine in it and wanted to see it bunched around her waist as he took the hem of the skirt up to her hips and had his way with her, but that would have been too forward. "I-I mean to say you're stunning." with that he reached out and touched her forearm and the electricity went through him again, this time he thought she felt it too. "Really...simply beautiful."

Her top lip curled over the bottom one, "Thank you." He then reached out with his other arm and allowed her to link hers into it as the organ cued up.

Eli came out of his room and adjusted his tie, "I better get out there. Remember what I said." he eyed Quentin with a warned look, as Lovie corrected the skirt of the dress and didn't see the expression. When she looked back up, his face was bright with a smile which she reciprocated and she gave the thumbs up motion before he left to join the priest already at the altar.

They waited for their turn to walk silently, because the noise and bustle of the girls that made sure their makeup and hair was okay and the men who made bets of which ones could get their counterparts in bed faster made it hard to carry a conversation. Besides that, Cindy's snotty bitch cousins, whispered different notions as to why Jenna wasn't in the wedding and what they thought of the replacement because it wasn't them. The mens' thoughts were just the opposite as they snuck glimpses of her as she stood next to Quentin. She just rolled her eyes at the sleaze balls that leered at her. The only one she even considered to give the time of day too stood right next to her. Too bad he wasn't feeling her. She sighed accordingly at her luck and promised to thank her sister who caused her to have to turn down the offer of doing everyone's hair for the wedding because she had to do hers for a photo shoot. It would have been a godsend because she was trying to fund her own salon and get away from the tyrants at the salon she worked for.

When Cindy called her from the pew and offered her the position, she couldn't just say no even though she wanted to. Cindy knew her cousins were bitches and didn't want them to be the maid of honor. They all had ears to the door when they found out Jenna wasn't coming, so Lovie knew it was offered in desperation on Cindy's part. Not to mention this will be the seventh wedding she's been in the last three years. She was way too nice of a person and she loved to piss off snobby racist cunts that were her cousins, so why not? She looked up to Quentin as he kept his hard gaze forward. She then wanted to curse her sister for her dampened opportunity with this Greek god of a specimen. Lovie turned swiftly when he sensed her stare on him. He smirked and tightened his jaw and moved his attention back at the dogs that sized up his prey. The wedding party started to thin out, which created a window for Lovie.

She didn't know why but something about this guy kept the idea fed that she should keep trying, "So how long have you known Eli?"

His eyes swayed in her direction but he didn't move his head, "Since sophomores in college, for about eleven years. What about you? How long have you known Cindy?" He decided to take her away from the subject of him and Eli for fear she'd get into their little business venture he started with his good ole pal and he didn't know if she knew that already. Cindy didn't tell everyone about what she did and he certainly wasn't going to let the cat out of the bag if he didn't have to...at least not in a church.

"Since I was a junior in high school, she moved to our town that year and been friends ever since. She and my sister did some modeling jobs together when Cindy lived on the west coast; I was hair for a lot of the shoots. We stayed in touch when she moved here then I came about a year ago and she helped me with my clientele."

"Any of these girls your clients?" He chuckled this as he noticed the snide look they all shot at her.

She followed his lead and shook her head, "I've never seen any of them till this day."

He nudged her a bit, "Don't worry about it. They're just insecure."

"Thanks but I think that's bit of an understatement." She laughed back as one of them visibly rolled her eyes in their direction. He nodded and gave a soft chuckle with her as he noted her model sister that did work with Cindy. Slowly it all came together as he took another look at the black beauty next to him. Cindy still did a lot of print work especially for black men's magazines on account of her having an ample ass for being a white girl and her stint in a lot of hip hop artists' videos. She also made a name for herself as the party favor on the set. Cindy craved black cock like a crack head to a hit and she knew how to find it in that aspect and turn a profit. Luckily for her, Eli seemed to love watching his women fuck other dudes. Quentin didn't understand that, he was a one-woman kind of guy; maybe that's why he was still alone. Quentin took a closer look as her nipples begun to perk up once more against the dress. Almost on cue, like she or her body knew he wanted her, it responded to his eyes embrace. He wondered if Lovie was a slut like Cindy; and he was somewhat saddened if he found it to be true. Just as he pinpointed the emotion he snatched it back as it was their time to walk.

He smiled down to her as he took her arm in his. Her stomach did flip-flops as she smiled back up to him. She did a yogic sigh in her core as his eyes traveled to the large swell of her bosom. Before they stepped out, there was a crash of lightening and a boom of thunder then an on pour of heavy rain. Everyone's attention went to the window and the organ stopped its play before Lovie muttered something under her breath. "What?" He looked to her. She looked back at him and even though his tone wasn't demanding, she still saw in his eyes that he wanted an answer.

"I said, rain on a wedding means tears in a marriage." His brows furrowed at the similar comment before the organ cued up again. Once on their respective sides Cindy came out, and the priest was in full swing; Quentin stared Lovie down with the most conflicted feelings he's ever had about a woman. From confusion, lust, excitement, longing, and fear mixed a little anger. He's never felt all these things about a woman at one time. Not to mention the woman being someone he's known for less than an hour. He shook the emotions away like the first time and thought hopefully she could at least take that feeling of restlessness away. As he stood there, he looked at all the women in the wedding party, at Cindy, at the women in the pews; most of them he'd already fucked or at least gotten a blowjob from, with the exception of the elderly women. Sluts. Not the good kind either, he considered them to be aimless sluts. They were conniving, lying, hollow, aimless sluts. He liked his sluts to have some direction. Sad thing was there wasn't any at his job or with the site, he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the city.

He began to sneer a bit in Lovie's direction as she held the bouquet close to her torso and smiled in the bride and grooms' direction. Lovie must be just like them he thought. He stared at her hair and silently bet it was a weave just like her eyes. He did a silent "humph" and shifted, as he was certain that her eyes couldn't be really grey. He swallowed hard and figured he'd still fuck her if he had the chance. He could spot plastic surgery of any kind thanks to the line of work he was in, and he could tell she was the real McCoy as far as the body went. Eli's voice cut into his thoughts and shook him from his trance, "Quentin! The ring?" Quentin scrambled through his pockets and after the fourth pocket he found the ring and smiled apologetically while Cindy sneered and everyone else snickered. He was so deep in thought he forgot he was at a wedding, nevertheless in one. He looked up and found Lovie's smiling eyes on him and couldn't help but smile back.

123456...8