Beautician and the Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned back into his wine glass before he spoke, "Yeah, I to uh...I used to..." His voice trailed and skipped as he watched her enjoy another bite of food. He was curious of what it would be like to trail soft kisses along that slender neck down her collarbone to her nipples. Christ, they were still hard! He didn't know if he wanted to suck or bite them. His face lifted slowly back to her face. Both wouldn't be bad either. He connected to her eyes and saw that she had stared at him for some time. He shook his head, "What was that?" He didn't try to hide the fact that he watched her body but he was sorry she caught him. He shifted to hide an erection.

"You look finished and I'm pretty full myself." With that she hopped down, and caused the ripple from her bosom that he looked for every chance he got. She took their plates over to the sink. She started to rake her left over food into Tupperware. Her hands clang more than usual and it's not lost on Quentin. The beast watched as beauty tried to subdue the passion that coursed through her to no avail. With her back to him the whole time she started to babble about how hot it suddenly was for her. He chuckled low in his throat and slowly made his way to the other side of the partition that separated them. When she turned around with a glass of water to her lips she almost spit up from shock. Quentin was so close that any closer he'd be inside of her. He took the glass from her hand and sat it on the counter then took her hand.

He pulled her over to the loveseat in her sitting area and said, "Come sit and talk to me." He plopped down, filled the tiny couch with his person, and pulled her to him. Lovie nestled between his legs and got more comfortable but only rubbed against his ever-growing bulge. A tickle in his throat grew to a growl and a little rougher than what he meant to be, grabbed her by the shoulders, "Ya gotta stop squirming baby." His whisper dissipated her fear back to the ache in her lower belly. He relaxed back on the arm of the chair, while he ran his large hands up and down her slender shoulders. Her body was still a bit stiffer than he wanted so his hands went down further past her elbows. When they came back up he accidentally on purpose brushed the outer edges of her breasts. The first time her shoulders tensed and he went up to massage it out. "Why don't you have a boyfriend Lovie?"

"I ask myself that all the time." She laughed nervously. It abruptly stopped as she felt his mouth nuzzle her hair. He took a big whiff before he sighed deeply. He whispered something that she couldn't quite make out, only words, 'so sweet' or something like that. He spoke normally again.

"Lovie..." the nature and tone of voice he used was like he caught her in a lie.

"Well, I haven't found anyone worth my time."

"What does a candidate have to have for your time?"

"What any girl wants I guess. Funny, none or little insecurities, understanding..."

"Understanding? What do they need to understand?"

"Um..You know...just understanding a woman's...."

Before she finished he jumped in, "Understanding women? You're joking right?"

She leaned up and turned slightly to look at him, "Well maybe not all women but definitely this woman." She went to turn back around but he stilled her.

"Stop talking in riddles." He said matter-of-factly. She looked to him with such an annoyed look that he started to fidget. Lovie was tired of the running around herself. Her attraction to him was mounting with each minute, caress, and word that he gave her. Her sister's words rang in her ears as the night progressed on. She didn't want the feeling to end but she knew that sooner of later she'd have to tell him what her beef with men was, so might as well get it out of the way. She was just afraid that once she told him, he'd promptly slide from under her and suddenly be hit with the sleepy bomb. It had happened before and most of the time she was relieved because the date usually ended horribly. So once they found her chastity rule they either feigned sleep or tried to convince her that they could be the one to properly bring her into womanhood. Her throat tightened at either prospect from Quentin.

Lovie took a deep breath before she jumped into it. She figured if she did it fast like pulling a band-aid then he'll soon be gone and she could get on her laptop to look up a new venue to live. She shrugged inwardly and continued, "People have this perception of me that I can't shake. They see my boobs, ass, and clothes and think I'm a slut. The majorities usually know of my sister, and think that the hip-hop lifestyle is the way I live my life. I come from a strict religious background with a house full of boys..." She paused her random talk, then looked in his eyes and hoped he followed her. He stared intently but waited for her to finish and she sighed again. She knew that she'd have to say it out loud. Her mouth opened and nothing came out. It closed with realization that her embarrassment over her virginity was nonsense. It was her choice to wait for the right man and just because this guy made her feel things she's never felt before didn't mean that he could be any different from the other losers that just wanted one thing. She lifted her chin and with a determined glare said, "I'm a virgin." Quentin's face hadn't changed or moved in expression. It's almost like he waited for her to finish. Lovie felt the weight of the silence and she added, "And I'm not saving myself for marriage or anything but I do want to find the right guy." With that his expression changed to one of understanding. His chin jutted out a bit and his bottom lip puckered and he nodded. She blinked at his reaction, "That doesn't bother you?"

"Why would it bother me?"

"Well...Other guys say tha-"

His laugh cut off her sentence and she blinked at him again. She didn't know how she felt about his sudden amusement. He kept laughing and it turned to almost hysterics as he looked to her through slit eyes. It was funny to him that she's compared him to other men already. One of the first things he did with a new sub was to take any preconceived notions that they had about him away. He was the only thing they would know and other men were nothing once he finished with them. "Baby you shouldn't put me up against the rest. I may work in the sex business but I'm not a sex fiend."

"Aren't you?" She said the comment so quickly that she slapped her hand over her mouth and wished nothing else so blunt would come out behind it. He only laughed more before he sat up a bit for better leverage. The conversation got better by the minute and he didn't want to lose the pace.

"Is that what you think I am?"

"Well...I mean, there's nothing wrong with what you do but it seems that when you own a BDSM porn business puts you past just normal sexually active right?"

His smile sank to a thin line, "Says who? Society? First of all I said it's mostly BDSM, there's other departments that feature other 'normal' sexual activity, as you would say. BDSM is a hobby for me not a lifestyle" As the last words came out of his mouth he bit the inside of his cheek.

Lovie's brows drew together, "Look it doesn't matter if it's BDSM or not. Bottom line is, you're fucking tons of women on camera for a profit! I'm speaking on my own, not for society. I don't mean to offend you but don't jump down my throat for stating my opinion." The scowl on her face relaxed then turned to mortification. His eyes were wide from her outburst. "Oh Jesus, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get all high and mighty on you. You must get comments like that all the time and I of all people should know better. I usually don't judge a book by its cover because I'm victim to it all the time." She got up and slid to the edge of the small sofa. She shook her head in her hand. His shock slid into a smirk. Contrary to belief, he liked spunky women. He had that in Ana and a wistful look crossed his face for a second with the thought.

Lovie just knew the date was over now. To test, she feebly attempted a joke, "I guess I wouldn't make a good sub huh?" She still couldn't face him and when the silence continued her shoulders only slumped. Quentin was lost for words from her use of the lingo. It's not shock so much as the deeper meaning behind the comment. She's done a bit of research and he could tell. It's obvious than not that this dark princess itched to get out than just losing her virginity. She definitely wanted to lose it to the right man but the right man needed to have something she couldn't find from some regular Joe. She needed proper training and love. He was more than convinced in fate now and decided that not only must he have her but also she's meant for him. He moved his leg down to sit upright, positioned his forearms on his knees. She took a ragged breath and tried to get up from the sofa.

His words pulled her back down as if his hand were on hers, "You're curious aren't you?" She still kept her eyes averted from his and merely nodded; it caused the hair tucked behind her ear to fall over her face. She didn't have to ask him what he was talking about. He moved the strands back and scooped the same hand to the nape of her neck. "For how long?"

"Since I was 18." She swallowed. She hoped he wouldn't ask for the full story. To divert his attention she continued, "But never this bad. Not since..." She trailed off as his thumb massaged the nape of her neck. She sucked her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Since the wedding right? Isn't that what you were going to say" She nodded once. "I know baby, I know. Same here." Lovie looked back to his clear sea eyes and nothing but truth shined back at her. "You want to be trained? You want someone to show you the pleasures to be had in painfully teasing ways?" She panted lightly now from his hypnotism.

She was in a trance as she queried, "What about...I mean, I'm not sure about..."

He read her mind and he soothed, "There's tons of pleasure to be had without having sex baby." Her eyes turned to a pleaded glare. He knew that look all too well. She wanted to submit to him and he couldn't believe it. So much for his plan, just as well now that she was ready. He didn't have to waste valuable time. Of course this still didn't mean that she'd actually go through with training. She definitely could talk the talk but.... Before he could finish his thought, she plastered herself to his lips faster than he could think. As soon as he caught his bearings, he gave her just as much as she did. Her candy-like secreting tongue laved at his forcefully. He may be the dominant one but her mouth was in charge then. She whimpered before he broke the kiss. Lovie leaned back on the opposite side of the armrest. Her lips puffed up more for his enticing view, but it's the direction of her eyes that made him curious. He followed them to the crotch of his pants and grinned at her analysis. He teasingly ran his hand down the length of the strained member and made her eyes go to his. His smiling eyes mocked her, "Have you ever sucked cock before?" Even as the words left his lips he had to bite them to keep from chuckling.

Now she smirked, "One or two." She said seductively as she licked her lips then she reached out to touch him. He stopped her dead in her tracks; he knew that if she were to touch him right now that would be his undoing. Instead he put her hands in her lap and stood up in front of her. His crotch was only inches from her face. His left hand cradled her face as the pad of his thumb smoothed up and down her cheek. Her eyes never left from his crotch as it stretched down his right thigh.

"I'm going to train you Lovie. You're going to learn how to please me in ways you never thought imaginable and it's going to please you as well. Now do you know what 'in session' means?"

"Um...is that when a scene is taking place and it doesn't pertain to full time couples?"

"Very good Lovely!" He said with an enthusiasm of a teacher getting the correct answer from a student. As a reward he took her hand and rubbed it at the tip of his cloth-covered cock. Her breath stuttered from her lips then she sucked on the bottom flesh. "Every time we're 'in session' that means I decide everything; what you eat, wear, and do is all up to me. When we're about to start a session I'll pull your hair and you look down if you're ready. When we're no longer in session I'll call you by your name, 'Olivia' understand?" She nodded distantly, eyes still on his cock. He jerked her face up to look in his, "Do. You. Understand." She nodded more concretely. The moisture that had built in her groin now gushed from its passageway like a dam breaking. "Then answer me." His voice is low.

"Yes Sir." He smiled down at her, too proud for words. Her arousal radiated from her body to his and made his cock twitch beneath her fingers. Instinctually her fingers curled around the head. He moved his hips back from her.

"Looks like I'll have to teach you manners. Haven't you heard of asking before you get something Lovie?" He really wasn't upset at all, quite the contrary. Her eagerness only excited him more and he was as giddy as a Japanese schoolgirl with all the overflowing thoughts of their future sessions together. He stepped back a foot till his calves hit the coffee table. He took in her appearance and licked his lips. Her hem bunched between her legs gave him a lovely view of her shapely legs. With one hand between her crossed thighs he knew she tried to repress her fevered fires. The other hand draped over the opposite shoulder, which made her arm nestle between her breasts temptingly. Her nipples cut into the flimsy material, and presented her stature in a more innocently seductive way. "Stand up." He said softly. She was a bit hesitant at first but he raised a brow at her to let her know he didn't want to ask again. She slowly slid off the edge and rose to meet his eyes. The hem of her dress cascaded down to the middle of her thighs and a deep chortle emitted from his throat. She looked to what made him laugh and she blushed from the sight. Her hands tried to hide the wet spot that trailed down from her crotch. "Oh Lovely, you're dripping wet. Take off your dress." She complied without hesitation that revealed nothing but a small triangle of fabric, held together by string that hung low on her hips.

His eyes glazed over from the sight of her full tits. He took a whiff of her dress and smelled the same flower notes from the day before but now it mingled with her dewy arousal to create a more heady effect. His nostrils continued to flare when he dropped the material to the floor and walked closer to her. He removed his shirt and showed her what she lusted after as well. Lines and smooth planes riddled his body, and screamed of a strict regimen of exercise in his diet. There was a small thatch of hair sprinkled on his chest and lightly dusted down and disappeared to a nice neat line in his pants. He took his eyes from hers and back to her breasts. He lifted his right hand up to cup her right breast, then tested the weight, "So heavy..." His hand moved so his thumb can spread over the nipple. Her soft moan made him look back to her face, but only for a moment, as his inspection wasn't finished yet. The chocolate bud was soft at first but as he coaxed it firmed and swelled like a tiny balloon, "And decorative." He finished as his thumb traced over her tattoo. "I bet your mother doesn't know about it huh?"

She gave an unattractive snort, "Are you kidding? ...Sir." She tacked on the 'Sir' to show him she hadn't forgotten her place. He grinned down to her then moved his left hand to the other breast. He rubbed, twisted, and pinched her peaks as he continued.

"How many people know about it?"

"Um...Just ah...you, m-my sister, girlfriends, and the artist. It was on a barter contract." She could barely stand still as his hands got more familiar with her anatomy.

"I see." He replied with a touch of venom. He didn't know why it bothered him and he didn't know why he had to know but he asked anyway, "What's his name? This 'artist'."

There's a twinkle in her eye and a quirk in her lip. He was jealous. Even though in real life she felt jealousy is an inane waste of emotion, right now it's the sexiest thing in the world. "You're not jealous are you Sir?"

His eyes narrowed to slits as they glowered to her, "You're not mocking me are you Lovie?" He dropped his hands from her bosom. Her lip straightened out and she lowered her eyes, "Look at me. Little girls who don't learn their place will be punished. When I ask you a question you address it with the answer. Now what's his name and what kind of exchange was made?"

"Kat Von D before she hit big...She saw my work and wanted me to do her hair for an event. She didn't have the money and I wanted a tattoo so..." She trailed off with nothing left to say and her mind reeled from the fact that any minute he'd call the deal off. She couldn't remember how many times her family said her flip mouth would be the end of her. She tugged at her lip like she did as a child in grade school when she was forbidden to talk, which was more than often.

He's more than elated by the fact that it's not a man that's had his paws over her plushy mounds. His dick swelled at the thought of only his hands on her body. After Ana more than ten s before, he learned to put his possessive nature in check and acquitted it in the proper places so not to show his weakness. But now, as he stood in front of this Nubian goddess all those feelings washed over him but with a more intense flow. He lifted her chin once again but this time he greeted her with a kiss as a small apology for being so snappy with her. It was necessary so she learned her place but it's not his intention to be so harsh right out the gate. It was soft and feathery at first but then he tasted the sugar-laced lips that made the kiss more desperate than he could imagine. He slipped his hands to her hips and pulled her to him. He closed the small space that separated them. Her nipples burned his chest and made him growl against her lips. She moaned into his mouth as his hands found their way to her ass. He palmed the round globes that initiated a grinding motion against his cock. He tucked his palms under each cheek and jiggled the mass of flesh. He growled louder before he broke the kiss. "I got special plans for that ass, you know that right?" His promising words sent her in a spell.

"Yes Sir." She panted. He released her and moved to his discarded shirt. She stumbled back a little but braced herself on the couch.

"Well Lovie, I better get going. I have to wake up early tomorrow." She's absolutely dumbfounded. She was sure he would have asked for a blowjob. He headed for the door and smirked.

"Wait, Qui-...I mean sir!"

"Yeees?" He turned slowly to her.

"Isn't there something I can do for you?" She had a strand of hair in both her hands and twirled the end between the tips of both fingers. He pretended to contemplate what she may mean by her comment and slowly came back in the sitting area.

"Well I wanted to get a blowjob but I'm not so sure you're skilled enough. I was going to start your training later so..."

"I'd like to try it now?" She rasped.

"I don't know...I mean I like to be blown a certain way and I don't think you could properly handle me. But if you beg some more I may let you show me what you got."

Her hands traveled up her stomach to her breasts as she cupped them for him. "Please Sir. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'll even make you a bet."

His eyes shot up with curiosity, "Continue."

"I bet I can make you come in three minutes or less. If not you can have me. All of me." Lovie eyed him with sheer un-wavered desire. He choked a bit on her comment. What happened to the innocence? Fuck if he cared now. He plopped on the couch while he unzipped himself and released his huge erection.

123456...8