Beautician and the Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're on." He looked at the time and noted the big hand perfectly on the six. The girth of him alone made him think that she couldn't take it down her throat, regardless of the never-ending length. Many had tried in the past but no cigar. He couldn't wait to win this bet. Thoughts of making her anxious for his cock in her pussy made him even harder.

Her lips parted slightly then she looked up to him and whispered, "Beautiful." His lips parted just as hers had a moment before. Not taking any more time, she closed her thick lips around his engorged tip. Her eyes closed in bliss before she took him halfway in her mouth. He smiled at the fact that no other girl had gotten even that far. He thought that's all she could put in her mouth and he stroked her hair in approval. She moaned all the way back up and applied a hard suction to the tip; so hard, he was sure to have a hickey on his dick. He groaned deeply and his brow furrowed as it popped out of her mouth like a child with a sucker. Lovie looked up to him before she launched a wad of spit on his cock. The warm spittle slid down his length and made his breath go ragged. She took the tip of his cock back in her mouth and before she moved her mouth on it again, she winked at him.

Without warning she took the full massive extent of him down her throat. His breath left his lungs in a labored huff as he sat up and doubled over her. She moaned on him and he thought maybe she wanted to get up but he obstructed her. He leaned back to let her up but she stayed put and continued to moan on him. She contracted her throat on his shaft and his mouth went into a perfect 'O'. Saying this girl had skills was the understatement of the century. She did short bobbed motions on his dick that made his toes pulse to the rhythm. He kept his hand down because by habit he usually liked to wrap it in the girl's hair and make her gag down on him. No need with Lovie though. It's as if she had no gag reflex at all. She then lifted up from him and took him back down just as fast, repeatedly. Lovie looked up and she could see his eyes as they rolled in the back of his head when she popped up for brief seconds. His head lulled back and forth on the back of the sofa. She added another trick with her tongue, and circled the tip then back down to lick the base. She traveled back up; her tongue swirled around the width. Only a minute in and his balls started to boil. She smacked his cock out of her mouth, "Sir? May I touch myself before you finish?" She asked sweetly.

He didn't look down to her, "Oh Jesus fuck...I don't care! Just don't fuckin' stop!" She continued her assault on his cock but this time there was a steady hum to her suction. Before long he started to pant heavily and he looked down at his new sub with pride and amazement. He met her stare head on with a look of immense lust and need he couldn't hold back any longer. She could feel him swell in her mouth and she slammed her mouth down over him ready to catch his cream. She started to cry over his cock from her own orgasm. He lifted up slightly and yelled out, "AAAAAHHH!" then gnashed his teeth to a hiss as he emptied himself down her throat. He fell back on the sofa, too weak to do anything else. His head lolled to the clock to see the big hand just getting on the third notch. He looked down as he straightened his penis back in his pants but didn't see her. Just as he was about to sit up to look for her, she was back at his side with a drink. He thanked her for it and finished it in one gulp. He staggered at first to the door and she followed close behind him, and made sure he didn't fall. He turned back to her once he was on the other side of the door. She hung on it as he leaned in for a scorching kiss. He broke it and asked, "Well you won. What can I get you Olivia?"

Lovie grinned and simply wiped the corner of her mouth of nonexistent moisture then lazily blinked at him. "I already got it." She slowly closed the door and peeked at him the whole way until she disappeared behind it completely. He turned and laughed to the elevator. He remembered the way she came when she knew he was close and he realized something. It's not the blowjob that got her off; it was the getting the other person off that turned her on so much. Lovely start for someone new to the sub game. His dick still vibrated from her work out, and he reached down to stop the hum. No way would he give her up now!

Chapter Four

The next morning nothing erased the grin on Lovie's face when she woke up. Sure she was jobless, almost penniless, and she needed to do laundry in the next three days. But as of that morning it was all too trivial to worry about. After the left over dinner from the night before for breakfast she slouched on her couch and started to go through the want ads. Her laptop on the table and paper in hand, she was about to circle a position at a beauty school when her phone blared on the other side of the room. She silently cursed after she jumped from her couch and almost tripped. She ran to the receiver and hoped whoever it was would hold on after the fifth ring. "Hello?" She said a little out of breath.

"Something wrong?" His voice slinked through the earpiece, then instantly ignited the area between her thighs.

"Oh hi Quentin, no, nothing's wrong. Just had to kind of run to the phone. What's up?"

"I have a proposition for you."

"Well...what did you have in mind?" He can hear the arrest in her head.

"Scared?" He mocked seductively with a quirked lip.

"Never that." She lied with her own amount of sexiness. Then in a normal voice, "It's just that I should start looking for another job, and do some laundry." As she finished she knew that it came out more like excuses to deter him from her.

There was an awkward pause on his end before he spoke again, "Did you forget about last night?" His voice was low and stilted.

Lovie switched the receiver to the other side, "Of course I didn't! It's all I could think about. You also said that we're not full time and you called me 'Olivia' last night, signaling that the scene was no longer in session." A longer awkward pause took over. Quentin liked to hear that he was all she could think about but her hesitance irritated him. He thought they were over this and he wouldn't have to necessarily assert his dominance anymore.

"I have a job for you." He finally said.

That kind of ticked her off. Before she could stop herself she snapped, "I'm not a hooker!"

Now that did tick him off, "What type of fucking comment is that?"

Without missing a beat, "A legitimate one!"

"I'm not a Pimp!"

"You exchange money for sex what's tha-!"

"That's totally different and you know it! Besides, why did you get involved with me if you felt this way!" That shut her up nicely. "Huh?" He threw in for good measure. Now the awkward silence was on her part. He took a deep breath before he spoke again, "Lovie, I'm not trying to turn you out. I'd rather turn you on." The double meaning paired beautifully with his seductive purr. She instantly felt bad for popping off again. Even though she had a point he had one too. So as a slow ragged breath passed her lips he knew she finally surrendered. "All I need is your expertise. We're short on hair and makeup and things of that nature. I knew you needed a job so..."

"Oh god, I'm...I'm so," she began.

"Don't worry about it." He said in a clipped tone. "Just be at this address by 10..." He rattled off the address quickly. He didn't give a goodbye, and left the dial tone to blare in her ear. The receiver slowly slipped from her shoulder to fall in her hand. She placed it back on the hook and took note of the time. She had about an hour and a half to be there. She silently cursed herself as she moved back to her room to change and do something with her hair. She was beating down the block with a minute to spare once she got to the buildings' entrance. It was nondescript and mostly glass encased at the bottom. Tinted glass, but glass nevertheless. Lovie buttoned the last button on her shape-fitting cardigan as she walked in the front door. At the front desk a young woman dressed in black short-sleeved turtleneck sat at a tall metal podium desk. Her black encased lids were lowered as she spoke on the phone in a hushed voice. You wouldn't have known she spoke unless you paid attention to the slips of contrasting red lip against white teeth. From her expression she was pissed. Her red hair was neatly slicked into a bun except for a lock that escaped the prison of pristine. The thinning of the strands told Lovie that she probably pulled and twirled on it religiously and as if on cue the girl went to the lock and started to wind the strands around her finger.

"You tell that sick fuck that if he doesn't leave you alone I'll be up there with my shit kicking boots...what! You borrowed them? Well I just hope you now how to use them!" She hissed before she finally looked up to Lovie as she moved closer to the desk. She told the person on the phone she had to go then pasted on a joyous smile that made her electric blue eyes sparkle.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"I'm here to see Quentin...um..." It totally slipped her mind that she forgot to ask Quentin for his last name. She blushed from the thought of all the things they did the night before all in the name of her weakness.

The woman, whose nameplate called her Havilland, only smiled deeper, "Mavery? Quentin Mavery?"

"I only know his first name." She said in a small voice.

"Well you're in luck sweetie 'cus we only have one Quentin here." She picked up the receiver to make the call to Quentin but continued to talk to Lovie, "You must be something special. No one ever gets to see Quentin they're first time around." Just as Lovie was about to correct Havilland of her intentions with Quentin she began to speak again into the receiver. "Quentin, we have..." she paused to look Lovie over once more before continuing, "A visitor. A pretty one." Havilland's expression grew stark with longing as she hung up the phone. "You can have a seat, he'll be down soon to get you."

The whole situation was on the weird side and she fidgeted then fought the urge to run out. Meeting Miss Havilland renewed her previous fear of Quentin trying to get her to be a player for his company. Even if she hadn't of outright said, "No I won't be a player for your porn company" didn't mean she wanted to be. Right? Of course! She thought she still made herself pretty clear that it wasn't an option. Now she's fully prepared to say the same thing to Quentin. She gave a triumphant "humph" as she walked to a nearby seat but stopped short with a quick halt. She turned back around to tell Havilland just that when the ding from the elevator made her jump. The silver doors slid open and revealed a sleek rendition of Quentin Mavery. He wore a simple black business suit and a rich jewel toned burgundy button down shirt. Her throat was dry on sight and her heart leapt from her chest once he zeroed in on her. She stood carefully and smoothed her hand down her hair to ward off fly a ways. She went through the trouble of straightening her hair but in a frustrated huff ended up putting it in a messy bun that happened to come off trendy chic in spite of her panic. He walked over to her as she said, "Hi" with a small wave. 'Fool! Put yo damn hand down!' Her mind screamed.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting." He said in a business like manner. It wasn't cold but it didn't invite either. "You ready?" She nodded and he led her back to the elevator doors. As the bell sounded he let her go in first where he enjoyed the view of her backside. The doors closed in on them and they rode in silence for the first few seconds before they both turned to each other and spoke. They abruptly stopped and he said, "Ladies first."

"I just wanted to apologize, again, for my rash words. I just thought...I don't know what I thought." Yes she did and the look on his face told her that he knew what she thought as well. His frown deepened a bit more and there was silence for a few more seconds. Her next words were light as air as she turned back to her reflection in the steel doors, "Maybe I should be punished."

His frown lightened and his eyes grew wide before they went back to normal. "What?"

"What? Nothing. I didn't say anything." Her face was on high beam as she nervously looked from him back to the numbers that flashed overhead. If she would of focused more on his expression she would of seen the glimmer in his eyes.

"Why are you hiding it?" The bell dinged and the doors opened to a quiet floor. Straight ahead were double doors then on the left wall was a door, and on the right, a door. He led her to the one on the right.

"Hiding what?" She finally said since he hadn't continued or attempted to explain. They were in his office that held dark mahogany furniture with chocolate brown leather encased cushions. Strategically placed planets and wide wooden blade blinds over the windows threw off the scent of a porn entrepreneur. Instead it gave an air of accountant or something normal like that. He motioned for her to take a seat on the sofa in the corner of the office and she complied still with a confused look on her face.

"You got this dark side in you. You keep hiding it away from me but I thought we were over that." He crouched down and softly touched her cheek, "For this to work you've got to trust me." She skittered the tip of the tongue over the top of her lip and looked down a bit. He noticed that when she was deeply turned on she licked her top lip. He wasn't the only one who talked about her "dark side." Her love for horror movies made everyone she knew, with the exception of fellow enthusiast and closest friend Casica Daniels, teased her constantly for her tastes. They'd have a field day if they saw her now. His hand quickly went to her chin and lifted her eyes to his. His eyes lifted to say, "Okay?" and she nodded her agreement. He smiled and swooped in for fervent kiss. She moaned around his tongue and his rod twitched in his pants at the thought of her lips around it. He stopped then or he'd have her on his cock in more ways than one. When he pulled away he was delighted to see her chest heaved and panted at him. Her zebra printed bra flirted with him so he drew his hand to the top of her right breast. "You look beautiful by the way."

"This old thing? I just threw this on." Her voice was husky with desire and he chuckled.

He continued to molest her breast as he spoke. "In my line of work we usually double up on a lot of jobs that would normally be done by one person. Well one of those people I need, left about three weeks ago. I need someone to take over the creative aspect of some photo shoots that I've been scheduled for in the next few months."

" I take it this is more than just hair and makeup. How creative?"

"Hair, makeup, wardrobe and set dressing...you know."

"Well of course hair and yes makeup I can definitely do. I think I can handle the wardrobe part but including set dressing? That's basically art direction right?" He nodded as his hand left her breast finally. She gave an impression of mulling the notion over. With a rascally grin she said, "How much does it pay?"

~*~*

He explained to her that she wouldn't be doing anything hardcore. It was only fetish modeling and it would be as tasteful as she made it. She had free reign to anything. Her sister did some from time to time but none of it was nearly as widely circulated as her hip-hop modeling jobs. They rode the elevator down to the "factory" area as Quentin called it. This floor was nothing like the previous one. The key lights were straight overhead with a cold blue tint the shined down hard. It made a stepping stone pattern across the floor as shadow boxes of various manacles, whips, and paddles grazed across the walls with warm art lights adorned around them. They were bright enough to create a good vs. evil effect with the lighting. They swiped past the halls so fast, Lovie barely kept up and take it all in at the same time. She recognized as much that each hall they passed had a theme. The hall they stopped on had posters of Bettie Page, Lili St. Cyr, and..."Irving Klaw." She whispered as they stopped at the door.

"You know of him?" He said with a curious grin. His hand stopped on the doorknob, then turned and looked at her.

She matched his grin and said, "Who wouldn't know the 'King of the Pin-ups'?" He opened the door and a rush of industrial trip-hop, cigarette smoke, and people talking tumbled out to them in the hall. She looked in and gave a ragged sigh as he chuckled. He gestured his hand to let her go first and she swished past him quickly and left him with the top note of her perfume. It was totally different from the day before. It smelled of green sugared almonds, peony, and vanilla with a twist of a citrus soaked pear. It culminated into one that made her a personified version of impulsive, sexy, and unique. A groan grew deep from his chest as his eyes glued to her shapely ass. With all senses on fire for her, the voice of an annoyed woman finagled into his thoughts.

"How many times I gotta tell you Drew! I'm a one woman kind of girl." The young woman yelled at a man's back that was off in the corner as he typed on a laptop.

He called over his shoulder, "What's that gotta do with me princess?"

"It means that even if I did do your...species, I still wouldn't be available to you. Ever!" She was dressed in a black shiny latex leotard body suit with wide diamond fishnets. She stood taller than her usual height in the black latex lace boots. The heels were so spiked; Lovie wondered how she stood at all. Her hair hung down her back in a black straight mass with deep purple streaks that ran through it. When she turned around her angry disposition lightened her cinnamon hued eyes, "Oh hey Quentin." She picked up a remote and turned the music down. Her smile turned lecherous as she scanned up and down Lovie's body much like Havilland did when she arrived. "Who's your friend? New player...I hope." She puffed up her smallish chest, heaving the medium mounds up in the bodice.

"No Estelle, down girl. She's going to be helping with the shoots." Quentin snickered as Estelle gave a little pout. "Estelle Ray, this is Olivia Laceton."

Estelle reached her hand out to shake all the while eyes glued to Lovie's chest, "You can call me Stelle."

Lovie took it and with a cool demeanor said, "You can call me Lovie, if you can remember that my eyes are up here." Both Quentin and Stelle gave each other an amused scoff.

"Oh Quentin she's great!" Stelle quipped before she walked past them.

A short irritated man with a receding hairline and thin ponytail peaked around a 4x4 floppy flag in a C-stand. "Where tha hell you going now!"

Estelle didn't break stride, "To take a piss, unless you want me to do it on your chest like you've been begging me to." She giggled evilly before her petite frame closed the door to a side room. The man turned red as he eyed the new people in the room.

"Uh...she's craz-...I don-...we kid each other a lot." He chuckled nervously as he made his way to them and held his hand out to Lovie.

"I'm Lovie you're new creative consultant." As she said it she felt better about the self appointed title. She took his hand just as his expression fell.

"Hi I'm Andrew Ramsey." He said with a deadpan voice. While Lovie stood bemused at the sudden change, Quentin knew where it came from. The sound of Stelle drew their attention.

"Stelle why don't you show Lovie around while I talk with Drew."

Stelle linked her arm into Lovie's and they walked off, "where would you like to start?"

"Um, I'd like to see the hair and makeup situation if that's okay?" Lovie followed obediently.

1...345678