Beautician and the Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no."

With a rough shuck, he released her head, "Jesus you make me sick. Listen..." He grabbed her chin roughly, "don't ever make a move like that without my say, you hear me? You probably left prints everywhere." She shook her head and opened her mouth to explain she had gloves but he interrupted her, "Shut up! You think just because you're married I won't punish you?" She looked down to her hands in her lap as he continued; "I think we should go somewhere so I can remind you who belongs to whom here." She shivered in her seat as he squealed away.

*~*~

Lovie woke to the scent of something floral, earthy, and smoky all at the same time. Her hands went up to her hair to move it from her face but felt something else. She pulled it from her hair and found a three-flower bouquet of ylang ylang, violet, and lavender. Quentin was nowhere to be found in the room. Her heart sank a bit before she noticed her cell on his pillow with a post-it that read, 'check me'. As soon as she hit her text screen her face lit up with a grin. It was a picture of her asleep with the flowers tucked behind her ear. The light colored sheets gathered around her as if she was on a cloud and she looked like an ethereal woodland nymph. The caption read, 'Hard to tear myself from this gorgeous sight so I took it to work with me. Breakfast is in the kitchen. Take your time coming in, you deserve it." She fell back in the bed squealing in a fit of giggles, and ignored the missed calls icon. She usually didn't get this juvenile but it's been awhile since she's had a reason to thrash around in bed with a lover's excitement. After a quick shower and breakfast, she decided to wear the flowers in her hair all day then giddily bobbed out of the building to a waiting taxi. Just as she'd begun to think that the day was going to be great, the taxi pulled up in front of her loft with two squad cars parked at the curb. As she got out she noticed her Super standing next to one of the officers who was taking down notes of what he was saying. "Mr. Jefferson? What's going on?"

Both men looked up at the sound of her voice and Mr. Jefferson's looked heavenward with relief, "There you are! Oh my gosh Ms. Laceton, I thought they took you."

"Took me? Who Mr. Jefferson?" She walked up to the man and he embraced her in a quick hug and pulled back to look at her.

The officer turned to her, "Are you Olivia Laceton?"

"Yes. Will someone please tell me what's going on?"

The officer momentarily ignored her question as he radioed in on his walkie- talkie to his partner. Mr. Jefferson braced her arms into his, "There's been a break in."

"What?" Lovie's eyes shot open as she tried to leap up the stoop.

"Hold on there, miss." The officer effortlessly held her back, "We're still investigating and checking for clues. We'd like you to come to the station and fill out a report." The officer went on talking about formalities but her head was spinning something awful of the thought of her life being invaded like that. The last part of his comment made her look up though, "I'd also recommend that you stay with a relative or friend for a while."

"Wait why? Do you think they'll be back?"

"We really can't say miss. It could be a total random act of vandalism but at the same time this could have been planned. It looks like there wasn't any forced entry."

"What about prints?"

"We're still gathering evidence." He shrugged.

Her mind was in such a purgatory she operated on heightened autopilot. She called her sister and they went to the precinct to fill out a report. She finally broke down once she got to her loft to get some things to stay with her sister. Seeing all her things shredded, sliced, and shattered made her think on the same lines as the officer. Someone took pleasure in destroying her life and it made her angry and scared to know she was their target. She pulled herself together enough so her sister would let her go to work even though Estelle was adamant about her taking the day off. Lovie knew that would cause questions that she didn't want to answer. She wanted to keep this incident isolated from Quentin and the company. By the time Estelle dropped her off at the production building she'd even made it up in her mind to turn this into a positive, hell it was time for her to move anyway. Plus her renter's insurance would pay for most of the important things. Even though she was a bit jumpy from taking so much in at such a short time, she made it past Havi's investigative stare. She jumped on the elevator before the perceptive red-head could get any info out of her. She felt better once she began work; she took her mind off her misfortune and tried not to give it any thought other than a random act. It helped to have Quentin's actions that morning buzzing in her head. He'd quickly become something special to her in the two weeks she'd spent with him, as bumpy as it was in such a short time. For some reason, he made her feel safe with her inner yearnings. She definitely didn't want to claim it to be love but she realized that she's never really loved anyone before and whatever she had with Quentin was something totally different. But was it love? The thought of such a notion made her laugh to herself as she cleaned the makeup station. How would it look to be married to her Dom? What would they say to their children? Wait...what children? She had to shake the thought from her mind just to stop it from forming. An earlier conversation with Havi and Estelle stuck in her mind as it confirmed that there are more married Dom/sub relationships than most would think. "As if Christmas at the in laws are in the cards for us...right!" Lovie scoffed as she turned and met Quentin's heated glare.

"What's happening at Christmas?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"Oh nothin'. Geez, we should put a bell on you. I never know when you're coming." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his.

He bit his lower lip and inhaled her scent deeply. "Maybe I like it that way," he said in a gravelly tone. He laid his hands on her wide hips and jerked hard into his groin before he placed his lips to heaven. He thought about it all day when he left her in bed that morning. He literally had to stop himself several times from waking her just to get a little something started. But with a sigh he got the flowers and tucked it in her hair for a picture. All day he thumbed through her photos mesmerized from her talent. The pictures were exactly what he wanted for the new division and forward, as in when he could finally go straight. They were sensually subtle yet artistically appealing to anyone who didn't know it was produced from an adult themed company. Above all he was able to see a deeper side of Lovie. Everyday with her fed into his need to know her, please her, or just be with her. When he wasn't with her he had knots in his stomach. He had a constant itch that only she could scratch and he liked it...loved it even. He couldn't hold back from himself anymore; he was head over heels in love with her. He tried so hard to have her fall for him that he fell victim to her charms himself. He admired her mind, loved her body and couldn't wait to capture her soul. The part that sucked was that he knew it was way too soon to let her know this! Just because he was ready to love again never meant she felt the same. Hell, what if she couldn't see herself with someone as old as himself. Worst of all, what if she didn't return the feeling. He had to know she loved him back.

For the time being he just enjoyed her sugary sweet tongue as it slid across the roof of his mouth. Their groins were attached like magnets and she softly gyrated against his hard on. He palmed her full rump and guided her hips over his erection. They simulated a sensual dance act so well he knew she'd be a natural during the real thing. When their lips finally parted he kept hold of her hips and their mouths spread into deep grins. "Why hello there Mr. Mavery. How was your day," she said in a passion soaked croak.

"Amazing...now. How was yours?"

She hesitated and drifted her eyes down a little and he dipped his head and caught her gaze with a questioning eye. She met his stare and put her smile back intact, "It was fine." She sealed it with a peck to his nose. His eyes said he didn't buy it. She didn't want to talk about the break in or the fact of one of the players, Jenna, didn't really cooperate in the best of ways that day. It seemed as if all the straight women players had a vendetta against her. When she talked to Havi and Stelle about it, they just consoled her and told her to join the club. She honestly didn't care either way and knew that the only reason why they drank so much hater-ade was because Quentin's scenes started to dwindle. On top of that, most of the girls were either obsessed with Quentin or were trained by him; some, even both! The men were another story. Lovie didn't want to point fingers but she was sure Drew dropped the rumor of how she was a gold digger that has Quentin on a leash so short he now barked at any guy that came near her. They of course never talked to her but after they saw her pictures, she could definitely see that they were threatened as well. Most gave her a distasteful snort whenever she walked by. Every time she encountered one of them she simply rolled her eyes and continued with her life.

"Are you sure? Did Drew do something?"

His eyes went stormy and she placed her hands to his chest to quell his raised anger. "No baby! He actually has been very helpful. Which I've been meaning to talk to you about that..." She matched his previous quizzical stare with mirth in her eyes. "What did you tell Drew yesterday when I left?"

He shrugged, "I just told him that his attitude better change towards you." His voice was so matter-of-fact melded with arrogance her eyes went heavenward. In actuality, her pussy tightened with satisfaction of his barbarism.

To play with him a bit, she moved from his hands and continued with her previous task. "Do you think that's professionally sound? Couldn't he sue or something?"

His look was incredulous as he spoke, "What? Hell no... Look at Havi and Stelle."

"They don't own the company Quentin." She tossed over her shoulder.

In a swoop, he accosted her in his arms from behind. In a silky whisper, "What about Cindy and Eli?" The weight of his comment wasn't lost on either of them. He just smiled against her neck as he felt her heart beat rapidly beneath her breasts, "there's no contracts about fraternizing with staff. I knew better than that when I started an adult production company Lovie."

"So you do this a lot," she said in a breathy attempt to gain some footing.

With a throaty growl he turned her to face him and glared into the light of her glittering orbs. He searched the clear pools to see if she really believed what she just said. "I told him we're dating." Sparks flew in her eyes and he nodded with a slow smile. "That's right, I'm not hiding you away from anyone. I want everyone to know that I've staked my claim." She narrowed her eyes in an unbelieving way, "Jesus Olivia, you gotta know that you're the first woman I've done this with. Havi and Stelle must have at least told you."

She reciprocated his mischievous tone with her own, "Weelll..."

"Yeah...I know you know. I love Havi and Stelle but they are known as the mouthpieces of the company. As I said before, I want to turn you on not out." He trailed his index over her chest, "maybe...there's another place I want to be besides between your creamy brown thighs." This was a second attempt of getting into her subconscious and this time it couldn't be avoided. He obviously wanted to be in her heart. He didn't want to get into details and show his hand. Instead he moved her head closer to his lips for a soft kiss. With a sigh like a grouchy dog he said, "Listen I still got some work to finish up on that's going to take a couple of hours. I was hoping you'd wait for me at my place when you're all done."

"Of course." She answered with a satisfied grin before she stole another quick kiss. He turned on his heels and disappeared, and she couldn't hold her laugh as she noticed the pep in his step. For the rest of her shoot time, her stomach flittered with butterflies of their time that night and a gnawing inclination that her break in wasn't random. Thankfully, the thought of a Quentin filled evening settled the uneasiness of the vandalism. As always, she finished early and took the elevator up to the CEO offices and Quentin's home. As soon as she stepped on the floor she noticed Cindy nervously pace in front of Eli's office. "Cindy?"

"Oh! Hey girl! What are you doing here?" She looked anxiously from Quentin's apartment door to Lovie.

"I was about to wait for Quentin but...uh..would you like to go get some coffee?" Cindy looked as if she was about to say 'no' but Lovie continued, "Please? I'd really like to talk to my friend. You know, a little girl talk." Cindy and Lovie always had a closer relationship than her and Estelle. They were all great friends, it was just that Cindy and Lovie had a lot more in common, so to speak.

Cindy gave an uneasy smile, "Sure." As they walked to the nearest coffee shop, Lovie made it a point not to bring up the 'tiny' crush.

During the first cup of Joe they spoke easily about Cindy's honeymoon and all the fun stuff they did. By their second warm up they were in a broken calm that started to get awkward. With a lazy smile Lovie said, "Honey, we've known each other way too long to be this quiet." Cindy gave a sigh and returned her 1defiant smile. "You obviously have something you want to say to me."

After another stint of silence, "okay...fine. What are you doin' Loves?"

With a giggle, "What do you mean Cin?"

"I mean, what are you doing working for a porn site sweetie? You're too good for this!"

"Cin c'mon. I needed a job and he offered. I couldn't turn it down, and what about you?"

She promptly ignored the question and answered with her own, "Are you trying to tell me he isn't training you?"

"You already know the answer to that." She waved the waiter over for the tab.

"Look, I think I know why you're doing this but I'm here to tell you that you have nothing to prove."

Lovie fidgeted in her seat, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Cindy leaned in and placed her hand over Lovie's, "Sweetheart what happened that night wasn't your fault. I blame myself more so than anything. Now you have that panting dog sniffin' at your panties and I wasn't here to stop it again. I'm sorry..."

"Stop it Cindy."

"But..."

"Just stop..." she took a sip of her coffee then continued, "It's not your fault and I know it's not mine either. I'm not trying to prove anything. Believe me, before I got involved with the company or Quentin I took that night in account. I can't hide behind it just because it happened, Cindy. I want to move forward in my life and progress...sexually. I chose Quentin just as much as he chose me and we're wanting to see where this goes." Lovie's voice was filled with earnest, as she looked her friend in the eye.

"What if you're wrong? What if he's not the one? I know things about him...things that would change your mind..."

Without hesitation Lovie said, "I feel like he's worth the risk." She wasn't about to take the bait.

"Don't get upset Loves. I just care is all." Cindy's brow furrowed with sympathy. It was her final attempt towards amicably getting Lovie out of the equation without someone getting hurt.

There it was again. That pity look that Lovie hated whenever anyone knew her deep secret, the secret that went past her virginity. She broke the stare so she wouldn't have the urge to curse her friend out. Of all people she thought Cindy would have understood and it peeved her that Cindy felt she couldn't handle this lifestyle because of her past transgression. "Don't worry about it. I've had a crazy day." She was ready for the conversation to be over.

"Well honey, I better get going. It's been good catching up with you and I guess..." She paused as she lifted from seat, "I'll see you around the dungeon?"

Lovie laughed uneasily, "I don't think you'll see me there any time soon. Quentin would have a fit."

Cindy's face contorted in a mix of crazy emotions before her eyes narrowed, "Does he know about your place being broke into?"

"What? How did you know that?"

"I...um...talked to Stelly earlier."

"I told that blabber mouth not to tell. Could you not bring it up to anyone?"

"Sure honey. Your secret is safe with me." She sauntered off while Lovie took a serious thought in calling her sister and telling her off. Quentin's text stopped her once she read, "Where are you baby?" She grinned as she tossed a couple of dollars on the table.

~*~*

Lovie stood in the middle of the room with soft lights gleaming through her blindfold. The majority of the soft rope was strung up and over a high beam that held her arms in place above her head. Slips of her flesh peaked through the intricate spider webbed ensemble the rope made. He was happy at how receptive her body was to the scene. He barely contained his joy when she agreed to his new training. It was a lot more advanced but he felt she was ready and he was proud to know that she trusted him just as much. Quentin tightened the rope that laced around her body and she hissed lowly. "Ooh baby!" He quickly stepped in front of her to check; ready to pull her down if it were too much. "Are you okay?" His hands moved over her body to feel if anything was too tight, then settled on her face.

She felt his eyes on her and gave a smirk, "Sir...I'm fine." She reassured him in a way that said she had the upper hand and they both loved it. "I-I liked it."

He straightened and matched her grin, then reached up to her wrist and checked the slack, "You sure? I don't want you to bruise sweetheart."

"I didn't say the safe word." She said once again in the tone.

"No you didn't. Such a good lovely." 'a good lovely' rang in her head. She loved that he always called her something endearing that resembled her name instead of 'pet' or 'girl' like what she read in her BDSM novels. A moan erupted from them both as he stepped in closer to her body. She could feel the tickling heat of his chest at her bound breasts and she whimpered at how hyper sensitive the rope made her skin. The skin that was exposed was so taut against the rope that it would make every touch, lick, and spank more tantalized. He snaked around her body then she let out a low "oh" and they both chuckled. "You're so responsive to this." He brought one hand to the cleft of her ass then gave a little squeeze. "Can you feel it grind against your pussy? Feel it firmly rub your clit. Now imagine it's me. Tell me how it feels." He swatted lightly at her rear flesh and she let a whimpered moan

"Tight..." She breathed. He almost asked if it were too tight but she hadn't said the safe word so he took as if she liked it. He reached for the part of the rope that hung over her hip and hooked a finger in. He gently tested the resistance and it caused the pliant material to grind more into her clit. The hum of her moan reverberated through her body. "It feels so good. Everything you do to me..." she panted once he stopped.

"Oh darlin' I haven't even started yet." He chuckled deeply as she gave an all-knowing whimper. He went to his knees and brought up the peace sign to her exposed sex. With the two fingers he spread her open and moved the rope. It allowed him the perfect access to her sweet center as he inhaled deeply of her ambrosia. She shuddered right as his tongue connected with her rigid kernel. He laved and sucked on the tender flesh until she could barely stand. Thank goodness the bindings held her up because her knees were like gelatin. A gush of her sweetness leaked over his hand as soon as he introduced his finger. He played her like an instrument, knowing exactly what keys to press and what tempo to keep her breathless. She writhed against her restraints and cried out for mercy but still...never the safe word.