Beautiful

Story Info
Girl meets an old agender friend at night.
4.2k words
4
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is from the point of view of a cis girl who meets an old friend, a mysterious and sexy agender individual.

---

I slide my fingers around the handle, pulling the door open. The night air is clear and refreshing and I take a deep breath, inhaling the fresh, rainy scent. The sky is dark and I can't really see any stars or anything. I know it's only a matter time before my eyes adjust, though. I step forward and close the door behind me, twisting the knob so it firmly stays.

The wind brushes gently against my face, sweeping back some stray hairs out of my eyes. I close my eyes for a second, reveling in the caress of the wind. The folds in my skirt brush deliciously against my bare legs, and I walk down the steps of my stone porch.

Slowly I feel my eyes begin to adjust and I can barely see the winking pinpoints of light in the sky. I have just set my feet on the ground when I hear the sound of a shoe settling down on pavement right behind me.

I don't have the time to react when an arm slides around my waist, pulling my back flesh against a warm body. I start to move my arm when I realize I no longer can control my body.

I can't move.

My legs buckle, but the arm around me is strong and another joins it, a hand reaching up under one of my arms to cup my chin. The fingers are warm and they stroke my bottom lip, a thumb following suit and poking at my lips, demanding entrance. It is not a difficult feat, an after a few seconds, it pushes through. The digit is soft and tastes very faintly of citrus. I want to suck and lave it, but I am unable to. Suddenly I can feel myself getting dizzy. The thumb probes at my tongue and the hand at my waist dips suggestively behind the waistband of my skirt. The burning fingers flick behind and in front of the fabric, teasing at what may come. I sink back even further into the body.

The person behind me removes their hands and instead cups my body, lifting me up effortlessly in a princess carry. I can feel clothed breasts rubbing very lightly against my own, but I can barely see them, let alone the figure that holds me. My head is tilted down and I can't look up to see the face. Something touches the top of my head, and I can't help but know that it's a pair of lips.

The body suddenly moves upward, their feet leaving the ground. I can faintly see the pavement path shrinking as we move farther away when I realize that the person is flying.

But not very high, I see, when they start moving horizontally and flying around the side of my house. The windows are dark; I am home alone and I can feel goosebumps slowly raising up on my arms. The figure moves towards my open window, curtains billowing in the gentle night breeze. They enter my bedroom, taking care not to bump my head on the side and they lay me down on my messy bed. The sheets are wrinkled and the comforter is hanging off the side, but it is still comfortable. A ray of moonlight shines on the stranger's face, and I feel the need to lick my lips. The dark-skinned person has long, dark brown hair that is swept back into their hoodie. Curls and waves are brushed behind ears and I am mesmerized by their beautiful face. The dark, affectionate eyes are tilted in desire and the full lips are stretched into a smirk.

"H-Hana..." I suddenly say, and then realize I can move again. The name is familiar but I'm not sure from where and somehow I know this person on top of me.

The stranger smiles, eyes softening in a way that makes me melt a little on the inside. They get on their knees, sliding soft palms onto my wrists to hold them down on either side of my head.

And then they are looking right at me, into my eyes. I gulp, but not in fear. I am at ease and I know deep down that this person is close to me.

Silently they ask for my consent, and I nod. They look relieved, and they lean their head down to kiss me. Our lips make contact, and my eyes flutter closed. Their lips are hot and soft and they meld with mine perfectly. I tilt my head, trying to kiss them even deeper when they gently poke at my lips with their tongue, opening my mouth. They move with my tongue, licking their way in and intensifying the moment. I want to reach up and slide my hands around their head and just kiss them forever, but I know that I enjoy taking the more submissive role.

Hana takes their left hand from my wrist and caresses my face as they kiss me. I know that my cheeks must be hot with desire. Using this opportunity I take my free hand to tangle it in Hana's hair, stroking the curly locks and pushing their face to mine. I try to kiss as well as I receive, but I have no idea if its very good. I withdraw my tongue to nibble at their lip for a bit before diving back into the intense kiss. Hana seems to have no problem with it and they take both of their hands to grasp at my head before sliding a hot palm up my shirt. My pulse quickens and I can barely concentrate on the kiss. Our lips lock and they let their body lie right on mine, warm flesh separated by cloth. Their breasts rub against mine as we mesh our bodies and kiss even harder.

I can feel fingers moving up my stomach and towards my covered breasts. I suddenly realize that I don't know which bra I'm wearing and I start hoping like hell that it's one of my sexier ones. Hana slides a leg in between mine, making sure to rub against my hot core with their rough denim. They break away for a second and I know that they're staring right at me.

I bite my lip, tilting my head to the side to avoid their piercing gaze. It makes me a little embarrassed and heat floods my cheeks. They sit back, straddling my legs and then leaning forward. As their body moves, both warm palms moves further up my shirt. The hands dance lightly on my bra, and Hana gestures for me to remove my shirt. They lean back so I can none-to-elegantly pull it off. Even in the darkness I can tell that Hana is looking at my chesf. Lucky for me, my bra is the hot red one and my breasts fill it perfectly. Hana licks their lips and lays their hands flat on my stomach before slowly moving them up. I laugh a bit as a ticklish sensation follows their gentle fingers and then they are hooking around the tops of my bra and pulling it down. My breasts spill out over them, nipples clearly hardened. The lack of light does nothing for my embarassment and a fresh tingly feeling fills my chest.

Hana slowly reaches behind me and unhooks my bra and tosses it to the side. Then they eye my chest hungrily, tongue sliding out to lick lips.

They dive.

Their mouth is hot and wet and they are set to lave every inch of my chest. I writhe a bit as they do so, dragging their tongue in the valley between my breasts. I gasp, looking down at the head at my chest before I arch my back, breathing heavily. They pause every so often, stopping to lavish multiple spots with intense kissing. Soon they have moved up to my neck and I know that there will be marks left. But I know that I don't really care. My fingers tangle in the wild curls as they pick one particular spot and suck, lick and kiss it, ensuring a hickey's arrival. When they take their mouth from my neck I feel the air touch the area, making it cool.

I shiver, and Hana slides their hands underneath me, embracing me with their warmth. Their head is buried in the crook of my neck and their hair tickles me. I breathe a laugh, hugging Hana confortably. I wish we could just spend awhile like that, lying and entangled and content.

But we both know that we want to go farther.

"You know I want to fuck you." They whisper, breath hitting my ear as they begin to nibbled my earlobe. I gasp a little, heart racing as their words reach me. Somewhere in my memory I know that this is a common sort of interaction between us.

"I want to fuck you. And you," They continue, "want me to fuck you hard." The person bites down on my ear, not enough to hurt a lot, but enough to make me squirm in anticipation. My breath leaves me for a second as my body stiffens.

"Isn't that right?" They tease, raising the hairs on the back of my neck.

I want to nod, but I'm anxious about moving, so I settle with speaking.

"Yes..." I say in a low, nervous voice, my eyes wide.

"You want me to tie you up? Want me to render you totally and completely helpless? You want me to take you rough and hard so that you're mine?"

I whine a bit, sensing a hand sliding from my back and down my side, slowly making its way underneath the waist of my skirt. Their lust filled tone fills me, and I can feel my body heating up in response. My bare nipples are hardening even more, and Hana is sure to be able to feel them, even through their hoodie.

They sit back, straddling me again and they smile as they eye me, looking hungrily at my lips before their eyes move down to my breasts.

"Beautiful." They barely whisper, and then they are pulling out a cord from their hoodie pocket. My pulse quickens and I bite my lip.

"Now," they lick their lips, "take off everything." Hana moves back to allow me movement. Avoiding their intense gaze, I sit myself up and very quickly pull off my skirt. The only remaining item of clothing is my pink underwear, and there is very obviously a growing stain on it. I close my eyes in embarrassment, removing the panties. Hana's gaze is so strong it feels like I can physically feel it exploring my bare body. After I open my eyes again, I can see that the thin, sparse black hair at my crotch look extremely unsexy, and I feel extra self-conscious. I close my eyes again, feeling like I'm ruining everything, but I feel hands touching me anyway.

"Turn around." They quietly command, and I obey. My arms are folded behind me and the soft rope is being wound around my wrists. The movements are gentle and slow and I know that Hana doesn't want to hurt me at all.

Once my arms are secure, Hana turns me around again and pushes on my chest, effectively toppling me over backwards. My cheeks flush as I know that I am entirely naked, while they, Hana, are entirely clothed. But I see that they want to give me a show, and Hana begins to sway their hips while pulling at their hoodie. The show comes to a pause as the drawstrings get stuck in their hair for a second. It's so cute and out of place in the atmosphere and I laugh. Hana finally removes the offending garment and tosses it to the side, but not before shooting me an indignant glance. They have on a tight fitting black tank top, and I can see that their bra, if they're wearing one, doesn't do much to hide the little peaks on their chest.

Now they move on to their skinny jeans, which leave enough room to be able to be pulled off easily enough. Hana tugs the gray denim off of their dark, smooth legs. As opposed to me, they regularly shave their legs and it shows.

All they have left on is a matching set of lacy lingerie. The thin black fabric barely covers the flesh it is meant to, and I can feel myself getting excited. I wanted to touch them.

But above all I wanted them to totally and utterly dominate me.

Hana walks to the side of the bed, their hips swaying attractively and breasts jiggling. I am presented with an endless expanse of warm skin that I cannot touch.

"I've brought a little something for us." They drawl slowly before crouching and leveling our eyes. From behind their back they produce what looks like a simple strap-on complete with a normal sized black dildo attached to the front. However, as Hana rotates the object I can see that there is another dildo that protrudes from the inner crotch of the strap-on, designed to penetrate the giver.

Hana winks and slides off their skimpy panties, letting them fall to the floor.

" You'll need to prepare this." They detach the dildo meant for them and poises it above my mouth. I give them a devious grin before opening my lips, ready to envelop the toy in my mouth. It's rubbery and slightly bendy and it moves as I lick all around it, lubricating it with ny saliva. Unfortunately I can't spend too much time on this because my neck is beginning to hurt from lifting it off the bed and Hana pulls it away. A string of liquid stretches between my lips and the dildo before it snaps.

"You ready?" I ask, not sure if Hana was really wet at all. They only wink, stepping out of their sexy lingerie and slipping their legs into the strap-on. It makes me a littl nervous, but I'm mostly excited. Hana lines up the shining wet dildo, biting thejr lip as they push it in. It looks mostly painless, and I'm relieved at the expression of satisfaction on their face.

Wasting no more time they secure the straps and set a hand on the part of toy meant for me. It seems a little intimidating now that I know it will be inside me very, very soon. Hana gets on the bed and pushes my bent legs apart, smiling at the sight of my pussy. With a finger they prod my folds, testing my arousal. Then they push two digits in, and they goes with almost no friction. I bite my lip, realizing how different it feels when the fingers pleasuring me arent mine.

"You were really ready, I can see." Hana smirks and takes their fingers out, displaying them in front of my face. The brown skin glistens, covered in my own juices and I look away, cheeks burning. Instead, Hana slowly and deliberately drags their tongue down their pointer finger, tasting me.

"Delicious." They whisper, and then they move their bent knees under my legs. I can see a silent moan escape Hana as the dildo inside them shifts and bends to fit them better. They shuffle closer, and the black tip makes contact with my wet pussy. I tense, awaiting its entrance. Hana leans over to cup my face with one hand, the other settled on my waist.

"You're so amazing." They breathe, and give me a look that asked if I was ready. I nod, and they slowly push in.

It's affecting Hana too. I can see the way their face changes, but I can't focus on that because the thick toy is sliding right into me, meeting no resistance and only aid from my own juices. I inhale and hold it as it keeps going, deeper into me until Hana's inner thighs are flush against mine. I let out the breath and smile. Hana leans down to kiss me quickly and soon they go back and slowly begin to back out. I moan lightly as the slick rubber moves against my walls. Hana pulls out until only the tip is in, and with an erotic groan of their own, they push back, parting my walls again. I close my eyes, lips parted as Hana enters me, touching deep down to more core.

After a few slow thrusts, Hana very suddenly slams back in and the both of us yelp. I imagine the dildo moving around in Hana' velvety, soft, hot pussy, jostling as they thrust into me. They increase speed and move even faster and I cry out. They shift their hips and bring on a new angle, and I can feel that familiar feeling at the pit of my stomach as they hit a sweet spot. Hana groans, moving relentlessly against me. I feel the walls of my pussy tighten. But right after I can feel its arrival, Hana slows down a lot. I shoot them a glance, wondering why they've stopped when the pull out completely. I can see my fluids coating the black strap on and it's strangely erotic. Hana grins mischievously and they crouch down where I can't see them.

I take deep breaths and curl my toes. There's a slight ache in my back where my arms press uncomfortably into it and I focus on it for a bit, trying to calm my nerves as I wait for my lover to reappear.

And reappear they do, only in each hand Hana holds a tube of lube and a stiff, thick string of 10 or so beads.

I know that I really want it and I manage a smile of consent. I spread my legs more and Hana climbs back on the bed, ready to open me up. Looking closely at the anal beads, I can see that they increase in size from around half inch spheres to two-inch ones. The base also has a pull ring attached to it and I see that it is impossibly long, maybe a bit shorter than a foot. But since I know it will be going into my ass, I am excited.

Hana squeezes some lubricant onto their hand and I feel them poke my anus. I jump at first and then try to relax as their slicked hand dances around the outside of my opening, relaxing my muscles. I am grateful for the few minutes of this, where they just circle their fingers around my hole, leaving fluids to coat it. Hana moves over me to kiss me while they do this, sealing my lips while they continue to tease my anus. They lick their way into my mouth when suddenly I feel their fingers slide up to my pussy where it drags a trail of my own arousal down to my entrance, adding to the lube. Hana draws back, licking their lips as they look down at me with an expression full of wanting.

I nod, and they slip their finger in up the first knuckle. It barely hurts at all and I sigh contentedly, enjoying the way they move their finger in and out, up to the base. It's not much too later when a second digit manages to squeeze in, and I can begin to feel a slight stretch, but it is durable. I begin to move my hips back into their fingers when a third fingers is added, and I clench my toes in anticipation. It hurts, but only slightly. Hana removes their fingers, smirking while they pick up the string of anal beads.

With deft hands they slick it up with lube, sliding their glistening skin over the spheres. I begin to tremble with want; I want it in me so bad. Hana then moves down, and they push in the first bead. It feels strange, but I am satisfied to finally have it in there.

"Do you want another one?" They ask, applying a little pressure to hint at the next bead, but not nearly enough to insert it. I bite my lip, too embarrassed to say anything but full of lust. I realize just how little I had spoken and how much I had just needed Hana to whisper in their controlling voice to unwind me. "I can't give you anymore unless I know what you want." They continue, and they pull it out, the first bead popping free. I frown, eyes squeezing closed in frustration.

"Please put it in me." I say, spreading my legs even more.

"How many do you need?" They say, looking at the stiff beads while running their hand down its length.

I swallow, opening my eyes. "All of them." I whisper, and I know that I want to see if I can fit them in, and if I can handle it while Hana slams into me, relentlessly thrusting deep inside me.

"Of course." They purr, and Hana pushes the first bead in again as slowly as possibly. I take it easily, awaiting the next. I am granted with it sliding it , my anus closing around string as it enters. Hana goes farther and farther, adding more spheres in their increasing to size until there is only one left. I am full and aching and it is reaching so far deep in me. I moan as they push at the last one, but not putting it in. The burn is much more noticeable but I still want it all inside me.

"Please." My overwhelmed voice chokes out. The concern in Hana's face remains, but they oblige, pushing harder as my asshole widens to accept the biggest one yet. A strangled sound escapes me as the beads reach even farther, my ass swallowing the sphere and closing around it. All that's left is about an inch of the stiff cord and the pull ring. Hana raises their eyebrows, curling their fingers in the circle and slowly but firmly pulling at the beads until my ass stretches again around the widest part of the largest sphere. I groan again, feeling the ache even more clearly when they let go and the bead vanishes into my anus again. I let out an exhale in relief, and Hana grins and positions the dildo at my pussy, and I need it back inside of me.

Hana moves in, and suddenly I feel so full. Both my ass and pussy are full and stretched and the toys inside them rub my insides. I moan happily, and then suddenly the the spheres roar to life, shaking my body. A surprised yelp rips from my throat, and then Hana is moving in and out like a piston, quickly claiming my insides once more. Hana brings a hand down to my clit, finally giving it some attention and pinches it, sliding their wet fingers around the fleshy nub. My body felt like it was vibrating, even without the anal beads, and it felt like I kept trying to reach the cliff. Like I was clawing at the ground to get to the edge. Dimly I hear the click of a button, and the dildo inside me jumps, joining the spheres in ass and vibrating with an intensity that made me see stars.

12