Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been about five minutes when her voice reached his ears, muffled from speaking around the leather riding crop clenched between her teeth, "Please Sir, may I cum?"

"Yes," he grunted, and as she spasmed around him, the walls of her vagina milking him for all he was worth, he came too.

She nearly dropped the crop from between her teeth as she cried out. It was unlike anything she'd ever felt before, and she knew she would look forward to the next time that vibrating plug came out of the drawer.

As they both came down from their orgasmic highs he slowly pulled out of her and set her back down on the chair, removing the makeshift gag from between her teeth. He gently wiped himself clean of their combined fluids, in much the same manner as he had cleaned his fingers earlier in the evening. As the new juices mixed with the old still clinging to her face, her hips still twitching against the vibrator, contented mewling noises came softly from her throat. He nudged himself against her lips, and she parted them to allow him entrance, gently licking and sucking away the remaining traces of cum from his skin. Once he was sufficiently clean, he pulled away to pick up the remote, hitting the off button. She visibly relaxed, her heaving chest beginning to slow as she regained the ability to breathe normally.

She heard him moving around the room, doing something she couldn't determine. A few minutes later, he returned, kissing her gently on top of her head. "You've done well tonight, my little Rabbit," he told her gently, and she smiled at his words. "Would you like to see the surprise I have for you?" She nodded, feeling too exhausted to speak. He sat down on the bed behind her, and slowly pulled the blindfold from her eyes.

Blinking, she looked around as her eyes adjusted to the light. The sun had now completely set, and the room was lit by dozens of candles. The tiny flames cast just enough light for her to notice that strange rectangular shape against the wall. The sheet that had covered it was gone, and she could see that it was a full-length mirror. For a few minutes, she did nothing but stare at the image reflected back at her. There she sat: naked except for her corset and stockings, feet encased in 5 inch heels; her arms bound tight behind her back, holding her to the chair she sat in; his nails had left ten angry red welts on her breasts; both of their juices were smeared on her face and pooling under her on the seat of the chair; wisps of her hair were plastered to her forehead with sweat, and a small hickey sat at the center of her throat, broken by a single red line. Sitting on the bed behind her was the man she trusted more than anyone, the man she loved beyond all else. He was her companion, her lover, her Master. He was all she ever needed or wanted, and in his eyes she saw that he felt the same.

Her eyes left his reflection to glance at her own one more time. Each mark, each detail, was a mark he had left upon her. Marks that would fade upon her skin, some merely rinsed away, but that could never be undone. She had never looked so beautiful, she thought.

12