Beautiful Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Leon, his big thick soft brown lips covered mine, his tongue delved into my mouth. All of my sensitive places were getting it, lips, nipples, and two places of my pussy. Then somehow I was touching bare skin not cloth, they must be shedding clothes without me knowing it?

I was spun around on the bed; Leon got on top of me and rammed his black cock right up in me. I lost my breath, I was gasping for it, my head was hanging over the edge when my mouth was filled with cock, Brandon's cock. I was being double teamed at last, not the way yet I wanted it, not yet anyway. My idea of double teaming was me on my knees, cock in me from behind and one poking it's way down my throat from the front, wonderful!

I was in absolute heaven, being rammed by a brand new cock, black as well, Brandon was ravaging my nipples, his cock all the way down my throat, he knows when to pull out now to let me breathe, and was doing so admirably. Leon was pounding me, and biting my shoulders. What more can a sexy cock loving woman want, two very virile young men taking her the way they want to take her, no questions asked, no quarter given.

I had my first orgasm when Leon rammed all the way in and Brandon rammed all the way down. I was almost sure both cock heads met in the middle! I just lay there and tried to relax while they both got it on. Rag doll? You bet your fucking ass I was. Nothing could compare to this, well, that's until I got triple teamed, but that was for later.

Both boys dumped their loads in me, hot cum jetted up, and hot cum jetted down, what a feeling it was, fabulous. Leon fell away, Brandon got back on the bed. We all moved into the middle, well I was moved, they did it.

I let them recover then I went for Leon's cock, I wanted that hot sticky tool past my tonsils and that's where it went, I slid down him, Brandon immediately went for my back hole with his fingers. I manoeuvred myself into position to allow him to get them in me.

I slowly but surely started to get Leon back up, I reached behind me for Brandon, there were signs of green shoots reappearing! I got to my knees and deftly climbed over Leon, soon I was in the 69 spot. His cock was ram rod straight already, deep down my neck. Brandon was getting behind me, was this it, was this the time for me to be DP'd the way I wanted and desperately needed, and dying for to be DP'd?

It was! I had Leon's hips tight in my grasp as I demolished and devoured his beautiful thick black cock, there was no room left for any more in my mouth and throat. I felt Brandon getting behind me, if he does this right, I thought, I'll get both holes filled one after the other.

His wonderful well known prick entered me and sank all the way gloriously in. I felt his balls slap against my pussy lips and ass. I readied myself for the thumping thudding charge of Brandon behind me. He knew what I wanted. I felt Leon feel for my pussy with his mouth, I could feel the hair on his head scratching my inner thighs, I spread them a little to give him more access to me.

His long tongue hit home, if I could have bent my head I would have, it was excruciatingly blissful. He was hitting me, I was hitting him, and Brandon was banging me senseless. How any woman on this earth can deny this Then I don't know anything. It was a second in time when I felt my pussy empty and then my ass was stuffed full to the brim.

Now I was getting it proper, a long hot black cock down my throat, a beautiful tongue deep in my leaking pussy, and Brandon's cock decimating my rear end. Life could not get any better than this, never! I was on a mission via cumming, it was torrential, I could actually feel it sliding down my thighs. Brandon was making me give him more and more. Leon's tongue was working more than magic

Leon suddenly shot his load just at the opportune moment, I was sliding back off him and a full load hit my tonsils. I sucked everything he had down my waiting willing neck. Then Brandon unleashed his. I felt my ass swell like never before. He pumped and pumped me full of cum. I went into a stupor, I didn't know where I was, all I knew was that I had just gone through the most wonderful act of sex that was possible. It was mind bendingly beautiful, and so so satisfying. I loved every long moment of it.

I regained my senses flat on my back, with both boys peering at me. The look of concern on their faces was so heart warming. They touched me softly, tenderly, lovingly. Then Brandon whispered it was time to go.

He helped me up aided by Leon. My dress was in tatters, but Leon loaned me a top coat, and I staggered out and to the car. Brandon had to drive home. I went straight into the bath for a good long soak, then went to bed with a strong word that I wasn't to be disturbed. "Tell your dad I am off colour and to please not wake me, I'm dead!" Brandon laughed, kissed me and said.

"You won't want today to happen again then will you?"

"Let me get over this and I'll let you know," I told him, kissed him back and went. I knew I would want to go again, but a week off was what I needed after my utter beating at the hands of these two mountain men! I also knew that things could get out of hand too. I made a mental note to discuss it all with Brandon, it may seem strange but I did not want to hurt or end my marriage to George.

I would give it all up if that proved to be the case. I was just a wilful sex lover. But I also had control of my emotions, and if things looked like going 'tits up' (no pun intended) then I would go back to being me! I woke in the morning more stiff than I had ever felt in my life, George was there next to me, I leaned in and cuddled him. How can you do this to him, I thought. I silently told him I loved him, and then looked forward to being banged soon by his son!

I got up with George; he asked me if I was okay because I seemed to be limping. I almost laughed, 'you would be limping George,' I told him in my head, 'if you had been through what I had been through yesterday.'

"I'm okay baby," I said, " I think I may have a touch of the flu?"

"Well have a good day Callie take it easy," he said, as he kissed me goodbye.

"I will darling, I love you," I told him as he walked out of the door.

I locked it and went straight up to Brandon's room and got quietly into bed with him. He was asleep so I just curled my hand around his woman killing cock and waited for him to wake up. It was him who woke me, I had fallen asleep again. His cock was still in my hand but now it was its normal steel bar self. I climbed over him and sank my hot pussy straight down, I came almost immediately, I hardly moved on him.

I cried for some reason, whether it was the woman in me I didn't know. But I felt overcome with emotion, what had happened yesterday had had more of an effect on me than I had thought. The memory of it will stay with me for ever; no woman who loves sex as I do should ever pass up the opportunity to be done over by two very virile and active young men.

I had made love and been made love to by a black boy, and at the same time my husbands son had banged my pussy and then my ass. And I will cherish it for the rest of my life, I had achieved my dream of being DP'd, it was done!

Bit I also decided there and then that my 'travelling' days were over. When Brandon went to college I was going to be the housewife I was supposed to be. I belonged only to the two most important men in my life, my husband and his son. I would still be there for him when he came home, but now George was going to be my focal point.