Beautiful Dreamers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

Tammy let out a contented sigh. This was as good as she imagined it to be. It allowed her to see that they weren't only about the fantasy anymore, despite their inability to keep it between the pages. Ben, so gentle, wouldn't harm a hair on her head, no matter how badly he wanted her, and neither would she harm her son.

'Well, that does it,' she said, making a clucking sound with her tongue. 'It's finally happened. We've ended up in bed together...'

'I like this,' Ben smiled thoughtfully and kissed her on the cheek.

'This isn't weird to you?' she sought assurance. 'Being naked with your mother in her bed?'

'My mother's a beautiful woman. I'll never begrudge being in bed with a beautiful woman!'

'Well maybe before sleep you'd her to kiss you goodnight,' Tammy suggested, inches away from his face. He remained quiet but his eyes said it all. Those butterflies were back, wreaking havoc in her tummy and she could feel him pressed semi-erect against her bellybutton. Tammy pressed her soft lips onto her son's and lingered there before pulling away slowly. 'Did you like that?'

'Loved it!'

'Would you like another?' she asked before repeating the kiss, lingering a little longer. Before she knew it, she and her son were kissing each other with parted lips. Those kisses were so gentle and languid, like loving post-coital nibbles. And then just like that, Ben pulled away, because he was growing hard again so soon.

His mother's breaths were so slow and shallow, her eyes glazing over as she came to terms with what was happening. But Ben wouldn't let it go too far now, no matter how much he wanted to; more than anything else in the world.

'Just a moment longer, lover,' Tammy breathed, rolling onto her back and beckoning him to her. The duvet slipped down over her bare breasts, tempting Ben so wickedly, though that was not her intent. He was just becoming like a drug to her. Nothing they did seemed safe from such pleasurable consequences.

With that, Ben leaned in and gave his mother a true lover's kiss, teasing her tongue and then her upper lip with his own before reminding her how much he loved her.

'You awful tease,' she murmured huskily and with a dirty grin spreading across her tired face.

'Just for something to dream about,' he whispered before turning out the light.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12