Beautiful Dreams

Story Info
A love tale only found in dreams, or so he thought.
4.2k words
4.67
16.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting before the pulsating screen of his laptop in the secluded darkness of his apartment, his eyes slowly drifted shut.

It was late. He had a deadline approaching and his project was far from being complete.

He rubbed his temples as the familiar headache was already forming.

Then the Image appeared again...

That same beautiful seductive woman, her lovely long hair so blonde, so delicate, gracefully flowing down her back. Her tight black dress hugging her flesh, showing off every glorious curve. Her mysterious eyes piercing right to the soul.

He gasped... her sensual image disappearing as quickly as it appeared.

His body was trembling, was she only in his mind? Opening his eyes, clearing his head with a shake, he returned his attentions to his glowing laptop.

The blinding sun was shining through the window pane.

He closed his eyes, rubbing them, trying to adjust to the light.

"Dammit not again. I must not sleep. I need to get this done." He said out loud, standing up, wavering as he adjusted to the morning.

His solid body was weak from the position it was in all night.

Stretching and bending, he moved to the kitchen, preparing some strong coffee.

The aroma was tantilizing his senses as he returned with a fresh steaming cup. Taking a sip as he looked to the screen of his laptop, his eyes widened as he quickly flipped through files.

"Fuck it's gone," he blurted out spitting his coffee across his keyboard."Dammit what will I do now?"

In frustration he started closing down programs, hoping his work would appear.

Suddenly a window popped on screen. "Your destiny awaits my love, come to me".

The same erotic image flooded his mental screen.

That beautiful woman with the mysterious eyes, gazing at him, beckoning him to her.

He gasped.

Pering through her fading image, he recognized the building she was disappearing inside.

Without thinking he stood up, grabbed his coat, rushing to his car he drove mindlessly to an abandoned section of the city.

Looking around then stopping as he reached his destination.

His mind reeling as to why he's doing this, he hops out of the car, moving into the old building.

Inside he walks to one side of the vacant room. Sighing he looks around seeing nothing.

Then, out the corner of his eye, spots a single red rose lying on the cold bare concrete.

Kneeling down picking it up a shadow flows over him and onto the floor.

Gasping he quickly looks up but sees nothing.

Shaking his head he speaks out loud, "This is foolish. What am I doing? I have work to do."

Standing up he moves to exit the building but a sweet music sounds.

The melody surging, echoing through the empty corridoors. Turning he sees her, the woman haunting him, her beauty more breathtaking than in his images.

In her slinky black dress hugging every inch of her, looking right at him, she slowly moves forward.

His eyes widen, unable to speak, watching as her delicate seductive body moves towards him.

She cups his cheek, running her fingertips softly over it, then leans forward, giving him a deep slow kiss.

His arms automatically wrap around her waist, pulling her to him as he slowly returns her kiss, eyes closing as the passion continues.

Finally pulling from her mouth, looking searchingly into her piercing eyes he softly whispers, "Who are you? Why am I here? How did you....."

She places a delicate, slender finger to his lips, shushing him as she takes his hand, moving across the room and out a side door.

A bright light was piercing his eyes, blinding him. His hand moved up covering his eyes as he continued to move with her, into another room, the door closing, the light now very dim from scatteredl lit candles.

She moved to his lips, kissing him again slow and deep, undoing his shirt, running her fingers over his quivering body, lightly running her fingertips over his abs as she softly moves from his lips, kissing softly to his chin, pushing him against the wall as she spreads his shirt open. Her lips now delicately moving over his throat to his adams apple, kissing it softly, gently sucking before moving down, slowly kissing and licking his neck and shoulders, lightly nipping one. Only groans coming from his mouth, leaning against the wall, he begins to run his fingers through her hair, her lips moving down, lightly running over his chest, kissing it softly, licking slowly.

Suddenly she begins to undo his pants, pulling them down, lightly running her fingertips over his throbbing cock, feeling it's thickness and length, he grabs her hand softly, pushing her softly down on the bed, moving between her thighs as he undoes the buttons on her dress one by one, slowly exposing her beautiful skin to him, a perfect tan to it, so soft and tender, his fingers softly brushing against her breasts, a gasp arising from her lips, her eyes closing as he undoes the the last buttons, spreading it open, exposing the most beautiful body he has ever gazed upon to him, he leans down, ever so lightly trailing his lips over her collar bone, her body already shivering from his touch, his kiss, his caresses moving down, lightly trailing over her heaving chest her breath shallow and ragged, his hands moving around to her back back undoing her bra, pulling it from her chest gasping to himself as he exposes her firm, tender breasts, her dark nipples already hard, his tongue slowly rolling down her cleavage, licking the sides of her breasts lightly, her moans echoing in the room, his lips moving up and catching one of her hard nipples softly between his lips, sucking it slowly, running his tongue over the tip, moving slowly over to the other nipple, running his tongue slowly around it before lightly flicking his tongue over the tip, her body jumping to him as he pulls it between his lips, sucking on it slowly.

His hands slowly sliding down her black laced panties, pulling from her nipple as he sits in front of her, pulling her wet panties down and dropping them on the floor, his lips slowly trailing up her right calf, moving to her inner thigh, his eyes looking up, never leaving her face, then moves to her left calf, slowly kissing, licking up it before reaching her inner thighs, kissing softly before moving up a little more, reaching where the body and leg connect, lightly running his tongue over it, her body shaking hard, a shivering cry from her lips, smiling he slowly begins to lick there, then move to her other side, lapping slowly at it, her body shivering, her juices now leaking freely from her slit, smelling her amazing sent he very slowly runs his tongue up her slit, her body shaking slightly as he slowly laps at her slit, drinking her juices that flow from her, his arms wrapping around her waist, his fingers softly running over her bush, his tongue now pushing into her slit, her hips raising slightly but his arms hold her down, he lightly begins to caress her inner slit with his tongue licking it slowly, then moving up, looking right into her eyes he pulls her clit out and slowly runs his tongue over it before taking it between his lips, sucking slowly on it as he runs his tongue over the tip, holding her down for him.

He lightly bites her clit, her body jumping, her mouth gasping and moaning in pleasure as he moves his lips down now, sucking softly on her slit as he holds her hips, then suddenly plunges his tongue deep into her, a shrieking cry rising from her lips as his tongue begins to pierce her hard and deep, repeatedly shoving in and out, holding her hips as her body shakes, her moans loud and deep, her eyes closed tightly. His tongue expertly handling her, pushing hard in and out, sucking hard on her slit and lips, a finger moving down and stroking her clit as he body begins to shake, looking up at her as he continues to play her body perfectly, then feeling her tighten he sucks harder, his tongue shoving completely in, holding her down as he tongues her hard and fast as she begins to cum all over his face, her juices running from her into his lips, down her slit as she shakes and gasps silently, his tongue driving in and out, drinking from her deeply.

Gasping her body relaxes, slowly calming down as he moves up, kissing her hard and deeply, looking softly into her eyes. He lets his fingertips softly run over her cheek and neck, looking deep into her eyes, soft words escaping her lips "I love you" his eyes close, the words sending emotions never felt through his body, easing out of his shirt, and pulling his boxers down he leans softly over her again, looking into her eyes, moving between her legs, the tip of his cock pushing against her slit, then hearing her gasp as he slides between them, her eyes looking up gently into his, giving permission her thrusts hard, forcing his length into her, forcing her open to accept his cock, his eyes closing tight, her back arching, crying out loudly in pleasure as she feels him pierce her soul, spreading her open to him, gasping loudly as she holds his shoulders tightly, her fingernails digging into them slightly.

He closes his eyes and pulls to the tip, only to thrust back deep into her, spreading her open wider and wider as he continues deep thrusts, groaning loudly as he forces completely into her, her fingernails now digging into his shoulders, cutting him slightly but he begins to thrust hard into her, he leans down, kissing her lips hard, his thrusts now hard and fast as he thrusts deep into her, her eyes closed tight as she receives all he can give, holding him close to her, feeling her body filled completely, he soul singing with her moans and gasps, groaning as she feels herself tighten, then screaming loudly as she begins to orgasm completely over his cock, her cum covering him as he groans, feeling her tightness around him, continuing harder and harder, his eyes closed tightly as he gasps loudly, his cock stiffening inside her, then begins to stream hot cum deep into her, gasping loudly as he feels her with his seed.

John suddenly jumps in his seat, forcing it to tip over and he falls onto the floor, opening his eyes, he looks around the room then down at his pants, realizing it was all a dream, but one strong enough to force his orgasm. John stands up and shakes his head, undressing he hops into the shower, his mind spinning with thoughts, finally finished he towels off and gets dressed again, moving to his table he opens his laptop, the report there, finished, he sighs in relief.

John opens his door, reaching down to grab his paper her suddenly stops, staring at incredible legs, closing his eyes, shaking his head, knowing it's another image until a delicate hand rests softly on his shoulder, looking up he smiles at her, the goddess of his dreams, taking her hand from his shoulder, kissing it softly, a weak, "hello" comes from his mouth, she smiles at him, looking into his eyes, piercing his soul like so many times before, but this time for real she says softly, in a beautiful voice, "hello, my name's Amanda, I just moved in." he smiles at her and nods, returning the greetings, Amanda smiles at him, "I really must get going, I have to get to work, perhaps we can, go out tonight and you can show me some things?" John smiles and nods, watching her perfect body move gracefully down the hall, John whispering softly, "I love you too, my beautiful Amanda." before moving back into his room

Hmmmmm...where to begin? i understand about your commnt regarding length. Giggling..

OK..here goes.. Very Sensuous storyline!!

Must be more detailed in your description of locations. At work? in an apartment?

He was awakened by a blinding light... so sleep time had passed... was it night or was he at work and had fallen asleep? i am confused. Then you are in a kitchen so i assumed it was morning.. i was totally lost..

What exactly appeared on your screen that caused you to drive somewhere? More detail was needed to set the scene.

The Bulk of your story is seducing this fantasy woman...there needs to be more about the interior of where you are.. Her verbal reactions to the events..

When I read; "he suddenly jumps in his seat" I perceived you to be in a vehicle! If you were dreaming.. were you daydreaming at work? no.. must be home as you jump into the shower.. and when you open the door ans She is there.. You need to explain before this time that you live in an apartment or dorm situation or something... as wacthing her walk down a hallway wa confusing in my mind..

The dialogue you had at the ending was confusing. I did not figure out who was late for work You and her. giglinggg

And seeing "JOHN" all of a sudden typed in the beginning of the second to last paragraph actually startled me! gigglinggg.... and...' before moving back into my room' led me to believe you were in a dorm!

SOOooo.. where do you go from here?

It could be a very erotic story Blue.....you need assistance to get you there...

email me letting me know what you would like me to do..

In the meantime.. i Love a challenge.. and shall begin Mandyizing it....

He closed his eyes, it was late and still he did not complete his work and his deadline was approaching. Rubbing his temples, a headache already forming, then the Image appeared again, a beautiful woman, the hair, so blond and delicate, lovely, flowing down her back gracefully, a tight black dress hugging her body, showing off every glorious curve, then her eyes, again piercing staring through him directly into his soul. He gasped at the amazing woman in front of him then she disappeared again as quickly as she appeared, leaving him to wondering if she's all in his head, opening his eyes he shook his head, then went back to his work.

He awoke to the blinding sun shining through the window, closing his eyes tightly, rubbing them as he tries to adjust to the light, "Damnit not again, I can't fall asleep, I need to get this done." He stood up, wavering as he adjusts to the morning, his solid body weak from the position it was in all night. He moves to the kitchen, preparing some strong coffee, moving back with a fresh cup, taking a sip then looking at the screen of his laptop, his eyes widen as he quickly flips through files, "Fuck it's gone, damnit what will I do now." Then he shuts down everything, a window popping up, reading the words, "your destiny awaits my love, come to me" the image flashing again, there she is, the beautiful woman, but this time a background, gasping as he recognized it, the woman beckoned him. Quickly standing up, grabbing his coat, rushing to his car he drives quickly to an abandoned section of the city, looking around then stopping as he reaches his destination his mind reeling as to why he's doing this he hops out of the car, moving into the old building.

Once inside he walks to the side of the room and sighs, looking around and seeing nothing, then on the ground is a single beautiful rose, kneeling down to pick it up, a quick shadow flows over him and on the ground, gasping he looks up quickly but sees nothing, shaking his head, "this is foolish, what are you doing, you have work you have to do." Standing again he moves to exit the building, but then a sudden sweet music plays, the melody surging through the room, turning he sees her, the woman haunting him, her beauty more beautiful then in his images. Standing in her dress, it hugging every inch of her, looking right at him, then slowly moves forward, his eyes wide, unable to speak, watching as he delicate body moves seductively to him. She cupping his cheek, running her fingertips softly over it, then leans forward, giving him a deep slow kiss. His arms automatically wrapping around her waist, pulling her to him as he returns her kiss slowly, his eyes closing as the passionate kiss continues. Finally he pulls from her lips, looking softly into her eyes, holding her to him softly whispering, "who are you, why am I here, how did you....." She places a delicate, long finger on his lips, shushing him as she takes his hand, moving across the room then out a side door, a bright light piercing his eyes blinding him, his hand moving up to cover his eyes but continues to move with her, then they move into another room, the door closing, the light very dim from a few candles.

She moves to his lips, kissing him again slow and deep, undoing his shirt, running her fingers over his solid body, lightly running her fingertips over his abs as she softly moves from his lips, kissing softly to his chin, pushing him against the wall as she spreads his shirt open. Her lips now delicately moving over his throat to his adams apple, kissing it softly, gently sucking before moving down, slowly kissing and licking his neck and shoulders, lightly nipping one. Only groans coming from his mouth, leaning against the wall, he begins to run his fingers through her hair, her lips moving down, lightly running over his chest, kissing it softly, licking slowly.

Suddenly she begins to undo his pants, pulling them down, lightly running her fingertips over his throbbing cock, feeling it's thickness and length, he grabs her hand softly, pushing her softly down on the bed, moving between her thighs as he undoes the buttons on her dress one by one, slowly exposing her beautiful skin to him, a perfect tan to it, so soft and tender, his fingers softly brushing against her breasts, a gasp arising from her lips, her eyes closing as he undoes the the last buttons, spreading it open, exposing the most beautiful body he has ever gazed upon to him, he leans down, ever so lightly trailing his lips over her collar bone, her body already shivering from his touch, his kiss, his caresses moving down, lightly trailing over her heaving chest her breath shallow and ragged, his hands moving around to her back back undoing her bra, pulling it from her chest gasping to himself as he exposes her firm, tender breasts, her dark nipples already hard, his tongue slowly rolling down her cleavage, licking the sides of her breasts lightly, her moans echoing in the room, his lips moving up and catching one of her hard nipples softly between his lips, sucking it slowly, running his tongue over the tip, moving slowly over to the other nipple, running his tongue slowly around it before lightly flicking his tongue over the tip, her body jumping to him as he pulls it between his lips, sucking on it slowly.

His hands slowly sliding down her black laced panties, pulling from her nipple as he sits in front of her, pulling her wet panties down and dropping them on the floor, his lips slowly trailing up her right calf, moving to her inner thigh, his eyes looking up, never leaving her face, then moves to her left calf, slowly kissing, licking up it before reaching her inner thighs, kissing softly before moving up a little more, reaching where the body and leg connect, lightly running his tongue over it, her body shaking hard, a shivering cry from her lips, smiling he slowly begins to lick there, then move to her other side, lapping slowly at it, her body shivering, her juices now leaking freely from her slit, smelling her amazing sent he very slowly runs his tongue up her slit, her body shaking slightly as he slowly laps at her slit, drinking her juices that flow from her, his arms wrapping around her waist, his fingers softly running over her bush, his tongue now pushing into her slit, her hips raising slightly but his arms hold her down, he lightly begins to caress her inner slit with his tongue licking it slowly, then moving up, looking right into her eyes he pulls her clit out and slowly runs his tongue over it before taking it between his lips, sucking slowly on it as he runs his tongue over the tip, holding her down for him.

He lightly bites her clit, her body jumping, her mouth gasping and moaning in pleasure as he moves his lips down now, sucking softly on her slit as he holds her hips, then suddenly plunges his tongue deep into her, a shrieking cry rising from her lips as his tongue begins to pierce her hard and deep, repeatedly shoving in and out, holding her hips as her body shakes, her moans loud and deep, her eyes closed tightly. His tongue expertly handling her, pushing hard in and out, sucking hard on her slit and lips, a finger moving down and stroking her clit as he body begins to shake, looking up at her as he continues to play her body perfectly, then feeling her tighten he sucks harder, his tongue shoving completely in, holding her down as he tongues her hard and fast as she begins to cum all over his face, her juices running from her into his lips, down her slit as she shakes and gasps silently, his tongue driving in and out, drinking from her deeply.

12