Beautiful Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping her body relaxes, slowly calming down as he moves up, kissing her hard and deeply, looking softly into her eyes. He lets his fingertips softly run over her cheek and neck, looking deep into her eyes, soft words escaping her lips "I love you" his eyes close, the words sending emotions never felt through his body, easing out of his shirt, and pulling his boxers down he leans softly over her again, looking into her eyes, moving between her legs, the tip of his cock pushing against her slit, then hearing her gasp as he slides between them, her eyes looking up gently into his, giving permission her thrusts hard, forcing his length into her, forcing her open to accept his cock, his eyes closing tight, her back arching, crying out loudly in pleasure as she feels him pierce her soul, spreading her open to him, gasping loudly as she holds his shoulders tightly, her fingernails digging into them slightly.

He closes his eyes and pulls to the tip, only to thrust back deep into her, spreading her open wider and wider as he continues deep thrusts, groaning loudly as he forces completely into her, her fingernails now digging into his shoulders, cutting him slightly but he begins to thrust hard into her, he leans down, kissing her lips hard, his thrusts now hard and fast as he thrusts deep into her, her eyes closed tight as she receives all he can give, holding him close to her, feeling her body filled completely, he soul singing with her moans and gasps, groaning as she feels herself tighten, then screaming loudly as she begins to orgasm completely over his cock, her cum covering him as he groans, feeling her tightness around him, continuing harder and harder, his eyes closed tightly as he gasps loudly, his cock stiffening inside her, then begins to stream hot cum deep into her, gasping loudly as he feels her with his seed.

John suddenly jumps in his seat, forcing it to tip over and he falls onto the floor, opening his eyes, he looks around the room then down at his pants, realizing it was all a dream, but one strong enough to force his orgasm. John stands up and shakes his head, undressing he hops into the shower, his mind spinning with thoughts, finally finished he towels off and gets dressed again, moving to his table he opens his laptop, the report there, finished, he sighs in relief.

John opens his door, reaching down to grab his paper her suddenly stops, staring at incredible legs, closing his eyes, shaking his head, knowing it's another image until a delicate hand rests softly on his shoulder, looking up he smiles at her, the goddess of his dreams, taking her hand from his shoulder, kissing it softly, a weak, "hello" comes from his mouth, she smiles at him, looking into his eyes, piercing his soul like so many times before, but this time for real she says softly, in a beautiful voice, "hello, my name's Amanda, I just moved in." he smiles at her and nods, returning the greetings, Amanda smiles at him, "I really must get going, I have to get to work, perhaps we can, go out tonight and you can show me some things?" John smiles and nods, watching her perfect body move gracefully down the hall, John whispering softly, "I love you too, my beautiful Amanda." before moving back into his room.

12