Beautiful Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,850 Followers

Gunner knew that there was a bigger chance of monkeys flying out of my ass than me sucking his dick. For all that a penis came in handy when I was in a certain mood, there was no way I was putting one in my mouth.

"I'm not in the mood, Gunner," I said icily.

"I am," he said with the exact same amount of frost in his voice. "If I wanted to lie in bed with a woman who wasn't putting out, I'd go home and sleep with my wife. Now let's get to it. Usually these things resolve themselves in about a week. Jill will probably call you by tomorrow so the two of you can talk. By the weekend, the two of you will be back together and she'll have you on a tight leash. So we may as well get all of the sex we can in while her panties are still in a bunch."

I thought about it for a second and just looked at him.

"It's because we're guys," he smirked. "Although you're the prettiest guy I've ever seen. Usually, the woman in a relationship is the one who's always talking about romance and emotions and feeling and all of that bullshit. The guys are the ones who understand that you can have sex with people and not want to spend the rest of your life with them. Guys understand that sometimes sex is just sex. That's why you're the guy in your relationship."

"Doesn't fucking another guy make you a fag?" I asked. His face darkened for a brief second and then he smiled.

"Well between the two of us, I was hoping that we could get Jill involved in this," he smirked. "Her body is incredible. She has those huge tits and that juicy round ass. I get excited just thinking about putting a baby in that tight little tummy of hers."

"You're wasting your fucking time," I spat. "Jill has never had sex with a man in her entire life. You won't be her first and you're probably going to be my last."

"So what about our threesome?" he whined.

"I don't think it's going to happen," I said. "You should have seen how hurt and how angry she was. If you hadn't told me how to handle things with her, I'd probably have tracked her down and started begging her for forgiveness. I miss her a lot."

"Get real," he smirked. "You don't miss her. You just miss her tongue in your pussy. You don't really care who you fuck as long as you get off. And right now you're getting used to fucking me so you want something different, that's all. We're the same, that's why we get along so well."

I snorted my disagreement. He rolled over on top of me, pinning me to the bed with his weight. He moved up until his rapidly swelling dick was against my mound. "We're not doing it," I said.

"Why not?" he asked with a smirk on his mouth as if I'd said something funny.

"Because you just sat there and told me how much you wanted to fuck Jill, that's why," I spat. "You make it seem like I'm just someone to fuck until you can get her."

He leaned down and started licking my nipples. He smiled even more when they failed to rise.

"I told you, I'm not in the mood," I said.

"That's too bad," he said, smiling even more. He forced my legs apart and aimed the head of his dick right at my opening. Then he roughly pushed forward. It hurt badly, but he didn't seem to care.

"Oww, God damn it!" I shrieked. He pushed forward again and it felt like my pussy was burning. The friction of him pushing himself inside of me with no lubrication was torture.

"There's a tube of lube in the desk drawer," I screamed.

"We don't need no stinking lube," he smirked.

"I'll get it," I said. "It'll be better." He backed off and let me get the tube. I smeared it over both his dick and my vagina.

He pushed himself back inside me and then began fucking me. From the smile on his face he was enjoying himself. I looked at him and wondered what was wrong with him. My legs splayed open on either side of him and he just pumped away at me oblivious to the fact that I wasn't actively participating.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked, thinking I'd shame him into stopping.

"Yep," he said. "I love fucking your tight little pussy. I could do this all day and I might."

"But don't you..." I began.

"Don't I care that you're not into it?" he asked. "Why should I? I don't love you. This is just sex. Isn't that what you told Jill? So I don't care whether you get off or not, as long as I do."

He grabbed my hands and roughly pulled them up over my head and started just pounding on me like I was only a piece of meat. I recognized the look that he got on his face when he was about to cum and figured that at least it was over with but he had a surprise in store for me. He hunched forwards until his knees pinned my arms to the bed.

"Come on Baby," I crooned. "Don't hold it back. You can cum in me."

"I know," he said. "But this is more fun." With my arms pinned, he grabbed my face with his hands and scooted up further. He pulled my mouth open and forced the head of his dick between my lips.

"If you bite me, I'll punch you in the face harder than you've ever felt in your life," he hissed. He kept roughly forcing his dick in and out of my mouth. I wanted to gag but couldn't. Then he shot his first blast of sperm into my mouth. He laughed and pulled his dick out and shot his second blast all over my face. It went everywhere. There was sperm in my eyes and all over my face. I wanted to throw up. I felt sick. I tried to wipe my face but he still had my arms pinned.

He reached over onto the bedside table and retrieved his cell phone. He took several pictures of my face covered in his sperm and then got up.

"Nice pictures, huh?" he said. "Next time you try to tell me no, remember what just happened. I could send these pictures to anyone, anywhere. You probably wouldn't care but I'm sure there's someone, somewhere that you'd be embarrassed to have see them."

I sputtered and tried to wipe his spunk off of my face.

"Wipe your face before you come in to work," he smirked. "You look like a whore. I wonder what all of those people who think you're not into men would think." His chuckles followed him into my bathroom where I heard him showering.

A few minutes later he was done and dressed for the office. "Remember if my stupid wife calls today, I'm still out of town," he said. "And get your ass in gear; you're going to be late."

I slowly got out of bed. My legs ached from him forcing them apart. My arms ached from him pressing his bony knees into them to keep me from fighting him off. My pussy was bruised and red. Suddenly, this wasn't fun any longer. I thought back to what he'd told me about how Jill would stay angry at me for a week or so and then we could talk. I'd say I was sorry a lot and suck up to her for a while and things would be fine. I believed him. Not because he'd said it, but because it was amazingly like what my dad had done to my mom over and over again when I was growing up. I loved my mom and my dad, but dad never had a secretary that he didn't fuck. Maybe that was why I was so messed up myself.

I guess I saw myself as being in the role my dad played and Jill as being like my mom. I'd go out and get all of the sex I craved and Jill's job would be to love me and forgive me. Our marriage was no different than anyone else's. At least I could say though that I'd never fucked any woman other than Jill. Every time I cheated on her, it was always with men. Maybe I was bisexual. I loved women and fucked men.

But Gunner was right about one thing. I was really missing Jill at that moment. Jill's gentle touch and soft caresses were really what I needed right then. I was getting wet just thinking about her giving me a bath and then putting me to bed and putting her head where it belonged, right between my legs while I did the same to her. She could wipe that asshole Gunner completely out of my memory. Just as I got into thinking about Jill and reached for my special place the doorbell rang. I grabbed a robe and opened the door. I started to pull the robe tighter but as I opened the door, I stopped. I let the sash drop from my fingers and the robe started to gape open. I smiled at the young woman standing there. She was beautiful, tall and on the thin side, just like me. She did have larger breasts, but who didn't? She had a clipboard with all kinds of file folders on it. She was chewing gum and she just looked bored.

"You, um, Natalie Perry?" she asked. I nodded.

"Got any ID?" she continued.

"Of course," I said. "Please come in." I was hoping to get her inside the apartment. "What's this about?"

"It's all, routine," she said. I let the robe fall totally open, as I turned and showed her my driver's license.

"Oh, God!" she cried. "I think I threw up on my fucking gum. Put some clothes on lady, shit, here," she said handing me a folder.

"What's this?" I asked.

"You've been served," she said. "And my eyeballs have been scorched. I'm gonna' have to go fuck some random guy just to get my equilibrium back. Gross."

I stood there in the doorway, stunned. I opened the folder and there they were; freshly minted divorce papers. Jill was trying to divorce me. She wasn't sitting somewhere crying over me, she wasn't working her way through her hurt and coming back to me, she was done. In a way that my mother had never been strong enough to do, Jill was moving on in her life without me. I'd never been one for emotional outbursts or anything like that, but this time was different. I slumped to the floor with the robe still gaping open and the door open and wondered where I'd gone wrong. Did Jill have someone else? Was she somewhere with another woman, even as I sat there trying not to cry? As I slumped there on the floor, a young couple from down the hallway walked past on their way to the elevator. The guy couldn't help staring at my nearly naked body, but his girlfriend quickly reined him in.

"Take your eyes off of that whore," she spat. "It's not going to do you any good. You know she's a dyke, anyway." She glared at me angrily.

It took me a while to pull myself together. It just goes to show you that no matter how confident you are in how you play the game, you can be beaten. It really doesn't take much to upset the apple cart. One bored looking woman had shifted all of the paradigms of my life just by getting me to sign for a folder of documents that I really didn't want. The worst part of it all was the fact that I'd caused it myself.

I'd gone through my life thus far always knowing that I was a step ahead of everyone I ran into. I'm young, I'm attractive and I'm hungry for everything I can possibly experience. I know that there's nothing wrong with that, but at the same time I was smart enough to know that I needed to be grounded and have something to fall back on when it all goes to hell, and Jill had always been that. I realized early on that most men are jerks; you simply can't count on them. I love my dad more than I can ever express, but he was and is a jerk. He cheated on my mom constantly. Even now that I'm grown up, he's a jerk. As soon as he found out that I'm a carpet-muncher as he called me, he turned his back on me.

I guess I got my sex-drive from my dad, but I'm a little bit more varied in my tastes. I like men and women alike. But no matter whom I'm having sex with, I know that there's a difference between love and sex. I love Jill. Sexually, she's kind of stunting. She isn't into toys or rough sex or role playing; everything with her had always been tender and loving. But sometimes I just needed more variety than that. Jill has always been my best friend, the kind of person that you could count on no matter what. She was always in my corner, right or wrong. And, when I think of my life fifty years from now, I like imagining us as those two little old ladies sitting on the porch in their rocking chairs. Of course, no one will ever imagine that those two old ladies aren't sitting there rocking away their waning years remembering their glory days with their husbands. Nor will they suspect that those two old ladies go inside their house and fuck like bunnies every night. But now that future was in jeopardy.

I'd known that Jill wasn't stupid and that someday she might find out what I was doing. I mean, she'd already found out shortly after we gave ourselves to each other on her twentieth birthday. We'd always been close up until then. We were best friends for most of our lives and got even closer when Melanie stopped hanging out with us. I really believe that Melanie started to feel like a fifth wheel and that the talk about us got to her. But after Mel moved on, Jill and I got even closer.

Lots of boys tried to separate us. They especially wanted Jill, even though I was the outgoing one. They all wanted to get their hands on her tits. Those things are like boy magnets, but they were destined to be mine. When we finally gave in to the tension that had been building between us for years and made love, there was no turning back. We'd both been struggling emotionally for years. I'd already made out with a few boys but found it unsatisfying, mostly because they were too rough, too quick and too selfish. I loved what Jill and I did.

Jill, on the other hand, was a mystery. She'd been telling me for years that there was a boy she liked, but she could never have him. Since he was off-limits, she'd tried to find someone else that made her feel as loved as he did, and I was it. So the two of us were together for clearly different reasons but we worked. Jill was with me for the love I made her feel and I was in it for the sex and the security, but we worked – until now. Now I had well and truly fucked up and lost her.

I had not one but two plans for handling this situation. The first was the same one I used in college when she found out that I'd had sex with a guy after we got together. She'd gotten angry at me and broken things off. We spent a little bit of time apart and finally we ran into each other and spoke. I cried my eyes out and told her how much I missed her. I told her that I'd only done it because I wanted to be sure. I told her that what we were doing was going to be a very long, very hard road and that we shouldn't start on that journey together if we weren't sure. I'd tried out a guy, just to handle my curiosity about what having sex with a man was like and it hadn't been anywhere near as good as what we did. That wasn't exactly true, I actually liked both. I actually just liked sex, men and women were simply different flavors.

At any rate, Jill, like my mother did with my dad, forgave me and we were back together without any problems until now. This time I ran the 'it's only sex' thing on her and she didn't bite. So I tried my other plan. I told her that I was only fucking Gunner so he could get me pregnant. We'd been – actually, she'd been – talking about having kids, so I thought it might work. Unfortunately, the bitch had gone through my stuff and found my birth control pills so she didn't buy that either. For the first time that I can remember, I felt alone.

Gunner doesn't give a rat's ass about me. He just wants to fuck me. If he didn't have me he'd have to pay hookers. Gunner's sex drive is probably even greater than mine and his wife can't come anywhere near satisfying him. That said; he also needs his wife. Her family connections will pave the way for the political career he dreams of, so he gets what he needs outside their marriage. When we first got together, it seemed perfect. We both had a lot to lose so neither one of us could dare risk getting stupid. We'd only gotten together once or twice a month, usually if either Jill or I had the day off. If I took the day off, I'd call Jill and tell her how much I missed her and how much I loved her, then I'd meet Gunner in a motel. If Jill had the day off, then Gunner and I just did the nasty right there in his office. It worked really well, until it didn't and we got caught.

Since then, Gunner has been using me like his personal whore. He's made me do things that I just plain don't like. He's made me suck his dick and then shot all over my face. He's fucked me anally several times lately and I hate that. It's painful and I don't enjoy it at all. In fact, what he seems to enjoy the most is that I don't like it. The worst part is the fact that even at work, he expects me to pick up the slack caused by Jill quitting until he gets another paralegal. The firm has decided to choose his staff for him from now on. His last two secretaries have left mysteriously; they just quit like Jill did. I guess the firm is trying to discover why he has such a high turnover. I don't think they have a clue of why Jill left. Jill herself isn't talking and she hasn't been back to the office since she walked out. She hasn't even come back to collect her personal items. I packed up all of her stuff and figured I'd give it to her when I next saw her. At the time, I'd been sure that it would happen, but it's almost like Jill has disappeared from the face of the earth.

She didn't return my calls for the first week or so and I left her so many messages that I filled up her voice mail. Obviously, she wasn't listening to them if the mailbox was full. After that she changed her phone number and no one I spoke with knew the new number or if they did, they certainly weren't giving it to me. I finally managed to close the door and make it to the couch. I took a sleeping pill and just zonked out.

* * * * * *

Mason Wright

In the two weeks since Jill first walked into my office, we'd gotten together to work on her divorce three or four times. We hammered out a settlement agreement and scheduled a meeting with Natalie and her attorney, but hit several roadblocks along the way. The first came from the court system. No one, to my knowledge, had ever handled a divorce between two women. After all it had only been a little less than a year that same sex marriages were even legal in this state. No one really knew how to go about handling it, and I (for one) was grateful that there were no children involved, because that would have been a nightmare.

It's strange, but whereas most divorces are settled without courtroom battles and all the judge has to do is rubber stamp a settlement agreement that has been approved of by both parties, everyone seemed to want to see this case go before a judge. Perhaps it was just the weirdness of it. Perhaps they were thinking of using this case as a template for what would happen in the future, but I didn't see it that way. My goal was to wrap this up as quickly as possible and to minimize the pain and emotional trauma that Jill had to go through.

Over the past two weeks it had been good to see her get over at least some of her pain. The most wonderful thing was that, when she came in yesterday to talk about what to expect at today's meeting, she smiled. It wasn't one of those 'I'm completely over my pain' smiles. It was even better. It was an 'I'm really glad to see you' smile. I have to admit that Jill and I have been recovering in parallel. As she works through her pain by focusing on moving forward, I've finally begun to get my head out of my ass over my wife's death and realize that she'd have wanted me to live and move on.

This morning, as Jill stepped into my office, she took my breath away. Despite trying to think of her as that little girl whose hand I held through so many of life's ups and downs when she was younger, I found myself staring at her and I was ashamed of myself. She had dressed for the meeting in a blue dress that should be declared illegal. It stopped about six inches below her knee, so it was perfectly appropriate for the meeting; the problem was the body that the dress was wrapped around. The dress seemed to emphasize the size and fullness of her breasts then it got tight around her tummy and roared outwards to capture the sweep of her hips. The mildly plunging neckline wouldn't have been an issue with a person who was less amply-endowed, but with Jill, her cleavage became the focal point of not only the dress but the room. All eyes were drawn to and locked into the valley between those breasts.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,850 Followers