Beautiful Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers

"Can I come and visit him to make sure he's okay?" I asked. "I know that you don't like me or the way that my life turned out, but I need to make sure he's fine."

"Why do you need to do that?" she asked. "Really, I can handle it. I just need to know why this is happening. Actually I just needed to know who to crush. I get it from my dad. When someone we love is in trouble we tend to kill everyone who threatens them. I guess we're kind of protective. I just needed to know that you weren't doing it on purpose. Though if you were, I needed to know why."

She looked at me and tilted her head sideways. The waitress interrupted us by coming over to take our orders. Melanie started to smile. She changed the subject after the waitress left and started talking about innocuous things. I kept trying to take the subject back to her father and she'd talk about flowers or her kids and I was getting angrier by the second. Our food came and she calmly started to eat hers. I snatched her fork out of her hand and demanded that she tell me what was going on with her dad.

"Oh shit, this is too funny," she said. "You've got it too. I don't even know how to begin to handle this."

"I've got what?" I asked loudly. "And what is so funny?" People were beginning to stare at us again.

"Jill, are you in love with my dad?" she asked.

"Of course not," I sputtered.

"You are," she said. "You really, fucking are. It's written all over your face. This is hilarious."

"Okay, maybe I am," I admitted. "Maybe I always have been. I can't help it Mel. I'm sorry."

"So when did this start?" she asked, taking a bite of her steak. I noticed then how she chewed the same way he did.

"Back when we were little," she said. "He was always so patient and so kind. I guess I just judged other boys and men by him and they just didn't measure up, so I ended up with...."

"You ended up with Nat, because she loved you and the boys only wanted to fuck you. Jill, boys are pretty much stupid. They're especially stupid during their teenage years. They're just walking balls of hormones, so if you put a body like yours in front of them, asking them to think is simply too much. But aren't you..."she asked.

"You mean, aren't I gay?" I asked. "I don't know. I really don't. I've never given it any thought. There have only been two people I've ever loved in my whole life. I fall in love with people for the way they make me feel and the way they treat me. I've never stopped to consider what gender they are. I would probably still be with Nat if she hadn't cheated on me and treated me like crap. I'm very faithful and I deserve someone who wants to be with me and only with me."

"Then you have a big-assed problem," she said. "Good luck with that."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Well, Jill, I think my dad loves you, too. I've seen the look he gets in his eyes when he talks about you before, when he talks about my mother. But my daddy is very old fashioned. He thinks the way that he feels about you is wrong. You're only a year older than I am, and that means that he's nineteen years older than you are. In his eyes, that's too big an age difference. Secondly, he thinks that you're into women, and my dad is very accepting of people so he'll never try to pressure you or even let you know that he's interested in you. He'd think that he was trying to influence your preferences or your lifestyle. This ain't gonna' be easy."

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Do what you usually do to hook a guy," she said.

"Melanie, I've never hooked a guy," I whined.

"Keep your voice down, idiot," she said. "Jill, I love my dad. And I want him to be happy. Do you really want to be with him?"

"More than anything," I said. I looked her straight in the eye when I said it so she'd know that I was serious.

"Well guys are different from us," she began. "They don't have the same kind of feelings that we do. They tend to operate on logic and other things that really don't matter. They also have this need to protect people and fix things. So you're going to have to trick him into acting on his feelings."

"I don't want to trick him," I said. "I don't want things between us to start out with lies and tricks."

"Then you're not going to get him," she said.

"Okay, what do I have to do?" I asked.

* * * * * *

Mason Wright

A couple of hours after I'd gotten home from Melanie's, while I was thinking about taking some time off from work and maybe going on a trip, my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number so I picked it up just to see who it was.

"Is this Mason Wright?" asked a voice on the other end.

"Yes it is," I answered. "Who is this?"

"This is Moe Szyslak," he said. "I'm downtown at Moe's Tavern. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes, it's near my office," I replied.

"Well, I've got a dame in here. She's stewed to the gills and the only thing I could find on her was your number. Her license says that her name is Jill. Do you want to come and pick her up? I get kind of a rough crowd in here and if she stays here much longer in her condition, someone who doesn't have her best interests in mind might take her home."

"Don't let her leave with anyone," I said. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Don't you live way outside of the city?" he asked. "Well, I'll make sure she's okay until you get here." Then he quickly hung up.

As worried as I was, I didn't speed. It may have looked like I did, but I swear I didn't. My Mustang just does zero to sixty really quickly. So when I jumped out ahead of all of those other cars at the stop lights, it was just because I got up to the legal speed limit faster than they did. Okay, once I got onto the freeway I did speed, but I couldn't leave Jill there alone. Why would she be at a bar in that neighborhood? Once you got away from the central business district, downtown was not a nice place to be.

I walked into Moe's and found the place almost empty. There were two odd-looking guys arguing while a third guy looked on. One of the guys had brown hair and appeared to be drinking milk. He had a bible in one hand and was being berated by the biggest guy. The third guy, a black guy, seemed to be trying to calm the screaming guy down. The screaming guy, whose name was Homer, seemed to be upset that the guy with the bible was drinking milk. He called the guy Flanders and said that in order to be in Moe's tavern you had to drink Duff beer.

I went up to the bar and a guy came out from the back. "Are you Moe?" I asked. He looked around from side to side.

"I didn't do nothing," he said.

"You called me to come and pick Jill up," I said. He gestured for me to follow him. We went into the back and there she was, slumped at a desk and for all appearances sleeping. I called to her softly and she looked up.

"Jill, why are you in a bar?" I asked.

"I don't have anywhere else to be," she said. She was slurring her words and she sounded very drunk.

"Honey, why didn't you call me?" I asked.

"The guys are supposed to call the girls," she slurred. "That's the rules."

"So why did you dress up just to come to some dive bar?" I asked.

"You told me this dress looked stunning," she said.

"It's not the dress," I said. "It's the woman in it."

"I can't tell," she slurred. "As soon as my case was over, you disappeared like you stole something. I should have known that you didn't like me. You should have just said so. I think it's because I've been with a girl isn't it. That makes me a dyke. Men don't like dykes. You didn't even stay around long enough for us to talk about how much I owed you for being my lawyer. You hate me so much you wouldn't even take money from me."

Moe looked at me crazily. "None of that is true," I said. "It's the liquor talking."

"They say that most drunks only say things that they really mean but are too inhibited to say when they're sober," offered Moe, "so she must believe it."

"I only bought this stupid dress for you," she slurred. "I wanted you to like me, because I like you. I always have."

"I handled her divorce," I said. Moe just nodded.

"Does her ID have her address on it?" I asked. Moe nodded. I looked at her license.

"That's my old address." she said. "I don't live there anymore."

"Where do you live now?" I asked.

"In my new apartment," she said. "I live there all alone."

"What's the address?" I asked.

"HOME," she said, "but it doesn't feel like a home." Then she slumped back to the desk apparently asleep.

"I gotta' get back to the bar," said Moe.

I put one of Jill's arms around my neck and lifted her from the chair. I had one of my arms under her legs and the other around he back to support her. Those succulent breasts were pressed against my side and she moaned. I carried her through the bar and out to my car. The arm that had circled my neck was holding onto me and somehow her other arm joined it.

I managed to unlock the passenger door and get it open. I gently put her into the passenger seat and pulled the seat belt across her chest, barely managing to resist touching those incredible boobs. I got into the driver's seat and drove straight home and once there, I got out of the car and opened the door to the house. I carried her up the stairs and laid her down gently on the bed in the guest bedroom. It was very dusty in the room but I figured it would be better than being left in a sleazy bar full of men.

I moved to kiss her on her cheek and she turned her head at the last moment. Somehow my mouth caught hers and she giggled. I left the light on in the hallway and left the door open in case she awakened during the night. I brought a glass of juice and another glass of water and sat them on the nightstand. When she woke up, I was certain, she'd be very thirsty.

I have to admit that I went back and checked on her several times that evening. I stood there looking at her and marveling at the curves and nuances of that beautiful body. But after the first few moments spent staring at it and taking in its curves and crevices and the differences in size and proportion of the various parts, I began to look elsewhere.

I couldn't stop staring at her face. There was more to it than just the arrangement and size or shape of the features. Her face as a whole was simply beautiful. I'm sure it was a purely subjective thing. I mean if we took four or five guys and had them look at four or five different women, we probably wouldn't get a consensus on which was the most beautiful or even why.

All I could say was that I could stare at Jill's face for the rest of my life and not regret it. I smiled thinking what she'd look like in twenty years. She'd have a few lines forming and maybe crow's feet in the corners of her eyes. But she'd still have the same shape of her face. Her lips would still be full and that lower lip especially would still jut out and arouse me. Her tiny button shaped nose would still tilt up ever so slightly when she got angry and those big blue innocent eyes would still sparkle and catch every stray beam of light.

Then, suddenly, I realized that in twenty years when she was in her late forties approaching fifty, I'd be in my late sixties approaching seventy and probably approaching infirmity and death. She'd also be using those plump seductive lips and eyes to arouse some woman that she'd settled down with and I doubt that she'd even remember me by then. That thought alone was sobering enough to make me stop staring at her and decide to turn in.

I checked my email and went to bed. It was actually still early, it was barely eleven p.m. As I drifted off to sleep, I can't deny that my thoughts weren't still on Jill. I decided that I just needed to get out and do things more regularly so I could begin to meet women that were more available and more appropriate for me.

I drifted in and out of sleep for I don't know how long before I realized that I wasn't alone. "Kiss me goodnight, Nat," said Jill. She was still slurring her words and I realized that she's probably awakened and in her drunken state still thought that she and Natalie were together.

"I'm not going to get any sleep unless you kiss me goodnight, Honey," she said. I sat up and noticed her dress draped over the foot board of my bed. Jill was lying next to me, on top of the comforter with her eyes closed.

It was like looking at a work of art made flesh. The dress, as I've said, accentuated her form. Without it, she had a few little areas that might not have been exactly perfect, but as a whole her body was far more incredible than I'd ever suspected. Her bra was simply not capable of containing her breasts. Her tummy, though nipped in, was slightly rounded and soft. She wasn't one of those beach body girls with the washboard abs. But the actual softness of her belly was more womanly and attractive to me.

"Are you going to kiss me goodnight or not," she said. There was a note of growing frustration in her voice. I wondered for a second what I should do. But the hesitation was miniscule. After all what harm could one tiny kiss do. And when she noticed that I wasn't Natalie it might bring an easy end to what could prove to be a very embarrassing situation for both of us.

Besides, if I didn't take the chance to kiss her now, I'd spend the rest of my life kicking my own ass and I'm too old for moves like that. I might throw my back out or something. So I leaned over and quickly planted a peck on those succulent lips. They were even softer than I'd imagined and already wet.

"NATALIE!" she whined loudly. "I keep telling you about that shit. When we're alone you ARE supposed to kiss me like you love me. You always kiss me like we're strangers. We're never going to get any sleep at this rate."

I leaned over and kissed her again. After all, she'd told me to do it. Besides I could always pretend I was asleep. Just think about it, her drunk and me asleep. What a pair.

I kissed her just as gently but with a little bit more passion. I did detect a hint of alcohol on her lips, but I wasn't prepared when she pushed her tongue into my mouth. And at that point, I have to admit I stopped thinking. At least I stopped thinking with my brain. As we kissed it was the softest, most passionate thing I'd ever experienced. I loved my wife. But at that moment I realized that maybe I could love two women with that kind of intensity. Because I was sure that I loved Jill just as much.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. Even through the comforter she had to realize that I wasn't Natalie. How drunk was she?

"Oh yeah, Nat. That's more like it. Have you been kissing someone else to practice? You're a very bad girl," She said

"Natalie, my titties need to be kissed too," she whined. Not that I wasn't already hard but my dick became iron when she mentioned those orbs that I'd been dreaming of.

I let my head drop down until I was gently licking her neck and my seeking tongue went lower and lower. Her body began to shiver and she suddenly sat upright in the bed. She reached behind her and in one of those moves that only contortionists, circus clowns and women are capable of, took off her bra. There, in the darkness, lit only by the soft light of the moon, I finally beheld the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Then she lay back down beside me and closed her eyes.

"Where were we?" she rasped. The huskiness in her voice left me no illusions of where we were headed.

I was sure I was going to hell or at least to jail as I lowered my face to her breast. I gently squeezed and teased and weighed them separately. Then I licked one and then the other, staying as far as I dared away from her rapidly expanding nipples. She started to hunch her hips and I smiled. If I didn't know that she was gay, I'd have suspected that she liked what I was doing. I blew a gust of air over her nipple. She hissed and grabbed me by the back of my head and forced my mouth onto it.

"Natalie, stop teasing me," she chided. I started swirling my tongue around the nipple as she ran her hands down my flanks and inside of my boxers. Suddenly, I was sure the party was over as her hand contacted my hard on.

"Natalie, you dirty bitch," she said. "I was wondering why you were wearing granny panties. You bought a new strap-on. And it's a nice one. Are you gonna use it on me?" This was my chance. Not only my dick but my entire body was throbbing. The expression that a hard dick has no conscience went through my mind. But I remembered the angelic look on her face and even more. I remembered that little girl who used to sit on my porch and look up at me all of those years before and I couldn't do it.

"No," I said. "I'm not."

"But, why?" she asked. "I want you to."

"Because, I'm not Natalie," I said. "And because you're not in your right mind, Jill. You're too drunk to object. And you don't want to do this with me anyway. I'm too old for you and the wrong gender. I've already done enough that I feel awful. I don't think there's ever going to be any way for me to make this up to you. All I can say is that I'm sorry and tomorrow when you wake up and you're sober, I'll call the police for you. I only let this go this far because I..."

"Because you love me and you want me," she said. Her voice was as clear as a bell. There was no sign of drunken behavior or slurring of her words. I figured that the shock of what had happened or had almost happened had cleared her mind and she was pissed.

She looked over on the nightstand and turned on the bedside lamp. Those lips that had only moments before been pouty and full were tightly closed and her jaw was clenched. Then she looked at me. He face was deadly serious.

"Maybe you love me too much," she said. "I told Melanie you'd never do it. But God knows that this would have been soooo much easier if you had."

"Okay, you're still drunk," I said. "Now you're talking about Melanie instead of Natalie. You and she never..."

"Nothing like that ever happened, Mel isn't into women," she said. "She was never even curious. And speaking of never, I was never drunk. I did rub a bit of scotch on my lips so you'd smell it and maybe even taste it, but Mason, I don't drink."

"Then why were you at a bar?" I asked. I was confused.

"Because Moe is my uncle and I was perfectly safe there. Besides I needed a place that you could come and rescue me from," she said.

"Why did I need to rescue you?" I asked. "Why couldn't you just call me and talk to me?"

"Because, Melanie and I talked yesterday before she sent you home. This was all her plan. We have a very big problem to take care of and she saw this as a possible solution," she said.

"What problem?" I asked.

"You've recently discovered that you like a certain girl. You're sure that she thinks that you're too old for her. And you're also sure that she's not your type. You're also not the forceful type, so instead of acting on or exploring your feelings, you over thought the whole thing and just ran off to hide from the situation. On the other hand, I have a different problem. There's a guy I fell in love with when I was only a kid. I never thought it would be even remotely possible for me to have him, but suddenly he's available and I want him. I want him so bad I can taste him, but I don't know shit about the boy/girl game."

"Huh?" I said.

"Well, I've never been in a relationship with a man period. And I've never done...you know...with a guy." I just looked at her in shock.

"I've had things in there," she said. "I'm not totally innocent. I just haven't had a real one. And whether you know it or not, I was ready for one. Maybe I should say I was ready for yours. Actually since I'm hoping to be the only one who gets to use it from now on, I should say that I was ready for mine."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers