Beautiful Girls Likes Naughty Boys

Story Info
This old truth is still valid.
8.5k words
4.12
101.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

This unedited version of the story will be replaced when/if I get an edited version from some of the three editors who got it 73, 33 and 21 days ago.

An old saying says, "Beautiful girls sleeps with naughty boys."

What could I say? Could I agree? Yes I could because many people in our Scandinavian county capital regarded me, Lucas Larsson as a very naughty boy when I met a very beautiful girl by name Rebecka Lindberg.

The rumors about my trip to South America had given me the silly nickname "Bandido" though in my opinion "Robin Hood" had fit much better because I stole from a rich man and gave it to a very poor man, that happened to be myself.

Everything began when the company where I worked went bankrupt and my job and a planned two-week holiday trip with my friends to Kos; a party island in Greece was history because my salary and holiday payment would probably be delayed for a long time.

My friends left to Greece and I remained at home and tried to solve my problems with a wild evening at one of the local bars. Of course, that evening ended in a total fiasco. Even an infamous slut with the nickname "The last Chance" had regarded me too boozed and said "No thanks" to my attempts to get a fuck.

Feeling as a pile of crap during my lonely walking toward my one room apartment just outside the town center I got a silly idea, which changed my life.

Our local newspaper had made a big matter of that a member of our parliament living in our town was away to Australia and New Zealand together with his wife for some kind of expensive tax paid field trip for looking at some complete unimportant matters. We had discussed that matter at the bar during the evening and the common opinion was corruption.

Walking past his expensive house I in my drunken mind said to myself that because he used my tax money for an expensive leisure trip with his wife but I poor taxpayer could not afford to go anywhere, he owed me a holiday trip.

To my surprise there were no burglar alarm in his house and only a few minutes later I was inside his empty house. In his home office I saw an old big safe and to my great surprise found a key ring in a desk drawer. The biggest of the keys was for the safe.

Even in my very drunken condition I got the surprise of my life when I opened the safe and found a thick brown envelope, which contained German D-Mark bills, which still was their currency of that time. In the kitchen I found a plastic bag from grocery shop in which I pulled my booty and left the house.

Nobody saw me on my way home and waking up the next morning I had a terrible remorse when understanding what happened during the night. Now, when thinking with a clear head I understood that there was only one thing to do if I wanted to use my booty for a "once in lifetime pleasure", run away as fast as possible.

The police would find me sooner or later because they had already had my fingerprints from a car theft at the age of fifteen and I had hardly been careful with fingerprints during the raid last night.

I laid money for the next month's rent and some other bills in an envelope at the kitchen table, packed my passport, the most necessary items that a backpacker would need and my new treasure in a rucksack.

My trip began with a bus to the next town, where I took a train to Copenhagen in Denmark, then a new train to Hamburg in Germany. Opening a bank account in Hamburg gave me a Visa card. Next train took me to Frankfurt where I opened a new bank account and got a Master Card.

If the police was hunting for me, they probably expected me have joined my friends in Greece. Or if they had found out that I was backpacking, they would connect their colleagues in Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, which are the main goals for Scandinavian backpackers.

But I went at the opposite direction, a flight from Madrid, Spain, to Buenos Aires, Argentina in South America. I had a good time during a few days in Buenos Aires where I found a hotel with many backpackers and met two Canadian backpacking girls. A few days later a German guy joined us three and the four of us decided to travel together during our tour around the continent.

We had many good times at exotic places though the Canadian girls had promised their boyfriends back home to remain faithful and even kept their promises. My German friend Arnold and I accepted their faith and didn't do any serious attempts to seduce them because we had no problems to find some exotic local pussy at our stops during the trip.

Six weeks later when the Canadian girls left the gang for going back home they agreed mail some letters for me from Toronto, which hopefully put some ants in the heads of those who wanted to trace me.

Time goes fast when having fun and one day when even Arnold left for home I found out that I've been away for three months. Thanks to the cheap backpacker living my economy was still on a fair level why I decided to spend most of remaining cash on some little more exotic and more comfortable expensive tours during the last part of my stay in South America.

No dreams can last forever and one day I was back home again. My family had paid my rent and bills why everything seemed to okay in my apartment. Of course, I expected that the police wanted a word with me rather soon.

When my doorbell rang and I opened the door met a casually clothed man in his early thirties. He told his name and pushed his way into my apartment by saying that we had an important matter to discuss. He said, "I work for our MP and want to ask you if you understand that you are in a serious mess, very serious mess indeed."

"I don't know anything about what you are speaking about, nothing at all."

He shake his head and continued, " I know, the MP knows and the Police knows that you are the burglar who were in the MP's office. You are in a mess and I'm the only one who can help you. It is up to you, co-operate or rotten in a jail?"

I feared the worst and replied, " Why would you want to help me?"

"I don't want to help you but I work for the MP and he ask me to do that. Do as I tell you to do and you will be saved from much crap."

I was surprised because MP ought to be the last person on the earth to help me.

I asked, "Why will the MP help me?"

"Because you never found any keys to his safe and the only thing you have stolen from he is a small amount in local currency in his desk drawer, which you used for gambling at somewhere and probably won something somewhere. Not a word about any D-marks in the safe. Is that clear?"

Indeed a strange offer but I had no complaints or objections and he left my apartment. Obviously the MP had been involved in some kind of "monkey business" that he didn't wanted out to the daylight.

The only reason why I can mention it today is that only a few years later he was involved in some economic scandal and his party persuaded him to quit the MP job after fixing him a new well-paid job at one of the aid organizations in Africa. He was fired as usual but is now living a pleasant life in Thailand.

However, the police connected me a week after the MP clerk's visit and because a MP had been involved my trial was held already three months after my homecoming. I confessed my guilt and the trial was over in less than a half hour. My sentence was sat to 80 hours of social work and a small compensation to the MP. I didn't complain.

My work was to be for the church and the janitor would be my boss. He rang me and we met as we had agreed to do. Obviously he wasn't too happy to get me there because he greeted me by saying, "Hi and welcome. I'm a janitor and not any prison warden why it's up to you to choose what to do. You can work with me or sit in the storeroom and read books or magazines. It's up to you, I doubt that nobody will care."

I replied, "Working with you will be okay."

Eric was an easygoing guy and we worked well together with different maintenance and garden jobs in the church, a small graveyard around the church, the administration building and vicar's residence.

Every day at eleven o'clock we had a coffee break at the administration building together with the people working there. To my great pleasure I met a lovely girl there. Her name was Rebecka and she had got a six-month lasting temporary job at the church administration.

Rather soon we used to have a very pleasant talk during our coffee breaks. After a few days Eric, the janitor, had found out that she had no boyfriend and began teasing me for not fixing a date with her.

I didn't expect her to want a date with me but she did and it was a pleasant date. I began believe that the old saying about beautiful girls sleeping with nasty boys must be based on real facts and somehow Rebecka gave me the impression that she really wanted be laid.

I had got a new DVD film, not yet released in our country from a friend of mine who had bought the DVD in Thailand. Rebecka and I watched the film in my apartment sitting tight together in a sofa. After some necking she told me that she wasn't that kind of girl who had sex at the first date. But if she met the right boy and fell in love with him and he with her, nobody would blame any of them if they fell for the temptation of making love.

It took some time to convince her that I really was in love with her, which was the real truth, she gave up all attempts to resist when I slowly and tender began to undress her.

I didn't make her disappointed because she got an intensive orgasm and claimed that it was the very first orgasm for her during her whole life when she had sex with a boy. She confessed that those fixed by her own hands had been far less intensive. However, truth or not truth but she was eager to see me again as soon as possible.

Within rather short time Rebecka and I were regarded as a couple but her parents weren't happy at all why they one year later were even unhappier when their pretty daughter was pregnant with a man who was known as "Bandido".

Rebecka wanted that child and none of us never mentioned the word abortion. Our parent fixed a small wedding and we began our married life in a two-room apartment in a rather nice area.

.

Eric had quitted his job for the church and began his own business with kitchen restoring. Only a few months later he offered me a job with fair terms, which I accepted.

Rebecka was now working at an insurance company, which had its main office in our town. Now when both of us had good jobs and our economy was in the same level as most of our friends we could begin searching for a house.

Rather soon we found out that, due to the complicated rules for and tax reductions, a new house would mean less monthly expenses than an old one, why we bought one in a new area where most of or neighbors were in our age why we even got many new friends.

Now we were a happy Scandinavian VVV family (Villa, Volvo, Vovve). Vovve is childish slang for dog. A second child was on the way and the love between Rebecka and me was better than ever.

When our second child, Oscar, was two years old he we had daycare for both children and Rebecka went back to her job again. Her first years back at the job went fine for the family until she got her first promotion, got less time for the family and demanded us to share everything we did at home 50/50.

Eric's wife who had a top job at the County Administration Board was offered a very well paid job at the EU administration in Bruxelles, Belgium. Eric decided to go with her and offered me to take over his company for a fair amount, which I did. That meant more jobs for me and caused some problems in the marriage when Rebecka with bad excuses refused to do her part of the work at home, where I now at some weeks did as much as 70% of the family related duties.

It was hard times for me many evenings at home when I had to do my administration work and take care of two kids and a dog while Rebecka went to the gym every Monday and joined the after work gang every Friday. Other evenings there could be such in her opinion very important events as wine tasting, theater, movies, and girl dinners. As clothes nowadays were important and expensive part of Rebecka's life, many Saturdays were spent shopping with her friends and many Sundays she spent with her parents. Not much time left for the family of her own.

There are important dates in all marriages and I still regard October 25 as the date when shit hit the fan. When Rebecka came home from her job that day she told me she would go to the theater with some friends and expected me to take care of the children during the evening though she knew that I had to finish a very complicated quotation to an important customer why I had begged her to help me with the children and take a walk with the dog so I could have all interest on my important work.

Though she had been out with her friends during all at the evening the previous week, she refused to stay at home this very evening when I needed her so much to do that favor for me.

I almost lost my temper when she told me what play she would see because only two weeks earlier she had refused to see that play together with me when I had got two tickets from a satisfied customer. Rebecka had told me in angry tone that she would never waste her time with seeing such crap.

Then she released her big bomb by saying, "It is my turn to host our gathering why I have promised my friends that we can meet here and have a drink or two before going to the theater."

My mind was in turmoil when I asked, "Who is coming?"

"Five girls and four boys, we have got ten tickets."

Now my mind was boiling over when I shouted and swore at her for first time during our marriage, "Hell no!! No damn whorehouse party in my home when I work hard for the family. I wasn't good enough to go with you to that damn play but now it is okay to see it together with some fucking gigolos. Are your damn white-collar boyfriends so much better men than I. Obviously they are because you prefer to see that damn play with some damn gigolo instead of with me? No need to care about me, I'm only your husband, at least for the time being. Be sure that I don't accept any creeps in my home this evening and they will be forcefully thrown out if they dare try to enter this house. Feel free to test it."

I increased my voice to max level when shouting; "You can take your damn friends and lovers with you to straight to the hell and stay there. I don't miss you and I'm sure that the children don't do that either because they hardly knows you any longer."

My outburst got her frightened and she sobbed, "I'm a faithful wife and don't have any lover."

Our children had begun to cry loudly and Rebecka ran into our bedroom where I heard her talking in her cell phone, but I didn't care what she did.

I comforted the children and they had me to promise that mom and dad would not divorce, at least not for the time being.

When Rebecka came back ten minutes later she told me that she would stay at home and take care of the children during the evening. She did it without saying a word to me and I could write a quotation that was attractive both for my new big customer and for me.

She stayed at home even the next evening and when the kids were sleeping I told her, "We ought to have a serious talk about what happened yesterday. You know that I neither own you nor have any right demand you to care about the children and me. It is up to you if you prefer to care more about your party friends than about us. But if they are most important to you, it is better that we split up as soon as possible so you'll be free to always do what you want to do and fuck all pussy-hounds you want to fuck. I will never accept any cheating. You can hide it for a while but be sure it will be known and you kicked out. Therefore it is much better for us to split up now as friends before any shit comes to my knowledge."

She began to cry and sobbed, "I love you, only you and the children and swear that I have neither cheated you nor will ever consider about doing it."

"In that case we don't need to discuss this matter again,"

Two weeks later I got the contract and could employ a good guy by name Elias and only three weeks later even his old co-worker Thomas who was unemployed. The only remaining weak function was the administration but then I got a tip about a young mom who wanted a part-time job. I offered her fifteen hours a week and Julia was employed five minutes after I had met her. Now we were a winning team at my company.

Our marriage remained on a chilly level for almost a month. Rebecka was promoted a short time after the quarrel and began to spend much less time with her old single gang. To my great pleasure she spent more time home with the children but even more overtime with her new co-workers.

Rebecka, who now did good money and wasn't involved in my business. She had serious doubts about my capacity to run the company with three employees why she demanded to have our assets split up in two separate economies. I didn't object. Not even when she suggested me take over our house as a private property. Not any big sacrifice from her as the house was heavy mortgaged above the chimney.

For a couple of years we were back to fair marriage again, and as both of us did good money we had great family vacations at far away exotic places as Bahamas, Bali, Thailand and South Africa. During those trips far from our works and other interest we were a really happy family.

But nothing will last forever. Rebecka's working time began to increase again and now she even had to do some overnight trips to their district offices and attend more courses and seminars as she began to expect a new promotion.

My own business went fine and we were booked for long time in advance. When Julia dumped her cheating husband I increased her working time to full time so she could began to take an increasing part of the customer contacts, which she did very well.

I can't deny that I liked Julia very much but we never did any attempts to go too far because neither she nor me had any interest for cheating.

Though Rebecka spent much time away from home there had never been any reason for me suspecting her for cheating or do any attempts to check her doings. Not until the terrible day when our dog tried to tell me that something was wrong.

Rebecka had ringed and told me that she would be late and I happened to be at home before the kids. The dog met me at the door as usual but barked in an unusual way and run up the spare bedroom at the second floor. When I opened the door it went in and barked at the bed.

Of course, I found it a bit strange and even feared the worst before investigating the room but didn't find anything of interest. The dog, a very clever Labrador, continued with its efforts to tell me something but I though doing my best failed to find the problem. I even checked the laundry but didn't found anything that was wrong.

When Rebecka came home about eight in the evening I immediately noted one strange matter with her. At the morning she had knee long skirt and black pantyhose but now she had a light brown pantyhose.

Of course, I wasn't hundred percent sure and something could had happened with the black one during the day and she had a spare in her office.

I only asked her, "Have you been at home during the daytime today?"

For a slit second she got a feared expression when she asked, "No, why do you ask that?"

"Because the dog has acted a bit strange jus as something had happened during the day."

"Do you accuse me for doing something to the dog?"

"Did I say that? I only asked a polite question if you been at home"

"My answer is no. Have you asked the children?"

"Yes. It can been teased by some loose dog been around the house."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers