Beautiful Girls Likes Naughty Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

I felt ashamed but couldn't deny for my self for having some slight doubts about that Rebecka told me the truth and decided to be very careful but keep my eyes open for a while.

Next morning when I knew that Rebecka and my children had left the house, I felt like an asshole when going back home and do what I had thought about while having difficult to fall in sleep last evening.

I took the two latest thrown plastic bags from the garbage can and took them to the garage for examination. Nothing in the first, but a black slight ripped pantyhose and a package, which according to the label, had contained a brown pantyhose was found in the next garbage bag.

I felt like been hit with a baseball bat and had to sit down for a long time. My love and much of my dreams and hopes was hit in pieces. The truth was cruel and impossible to change, my wife was a cheating slut and my marriage was a farce.

When I was back at the job, Elias and Thomas immediately saw that something was wrong and as there was no reason to tell them any lies, I told them the truth. Elias rang Julia and after talking with her he took me to her place. She saw that I was in chock and bedded me down in her sofa.

Obviously I had been a fair boss because they took good care of me that terrible day. Elis had gone to my house, cleaned the garage floor. Julia rang Rebecka and told her that I had been away on an unexpected trip for getting some important spare part and forgot my cell phone in the office, but it was sure that I would be late. Rebecka hadn't been happy but had accepted to take care of the children.

At the evening I felt much better but my employees decided to have a meeting at Julia's place where they asked me about my plans. When told them thinking about it during the day on Julia's sofa and decided to keep a mask against Rebecka until hopefully getting some further information about her and planning for my own future and let the news come out among people at some event.

It took twelve days after the dog incident before Rebecka mentioned that it had been long time since our last sex but accepted my explanation that I was tired of too much job, but it would be better soon.

Then my Labrador gave me a clue again. During our long Sunday walk in a park we met a couple in early forties when the dog began barking and did a sudden rush that I lost my grip off the leash. To my surprise my dog attacked the man and it took some seconds before I could get the furious dog from the now very angry man who called for the police and demanded to have the dog killed.

I refused and told the police that that the dog had never attacked anybody else anywhere and that man must met the dog somewhere and done something nasty to it. Of course, the dog was very friendly to the two policemen and the only thing they could do for the time being was to promise an investigation. I got the man's card and noted that he worked at the same insurance company as Rebecka.

Back home I told Rebecka that the dog had barked at a man who introduced himself as Gunder Nilsberg and asked if she knew him. She denied.

I gave her Gunder's card and said, "Very strange, indeed. You ought to remember such unusual name, especially when he knew you very well because he and you are working rather close together."

Rebecka got ashen gray in her face before she replied, "Of course, I know Gunder Nilsberg, I'm sorry I thought you said Gunnar Nilsson."

She got a surprised expression in her face when I didn't have any further comment in that matter. Why should I, her fucker was already in the daylight. What to do or not do him was another matter.

Already the next evening Rebecka told me that she would be promoted again and we were invited to a company dinner Friday next week for celebrating the promotion.

The day after Rebecka told me about her promotion she called me and said she would probably be very late that evening because they had some investors visiting and they wanted to have a lot of information during that evening and it was up to her to keep her boss with the information while he negotiated with the investors.

I agreed without any complaints. Elias and Thomas decided to keep her office under observation. They reported that Rebecka and a man in suit came out from the building about five o'clock and took a black BMW 500 to a small restaurant's where they remained to half past six. Thereafter straightaway to the next town where an old hotel had a well-known reputation about discrete service.

Elias reported that they seen Rebecka in a window at second floor and that now all light was switched off in the room. He reported the license plate letters and numbers and a text message to automatic public service the national car register gave me the name of the owner, a Jerry Silvergren. Even he had a slight unusual surname and therefore it was a piece of cake for me as a company owner to get complete information about that man from the credit information registers I subscribed. He was married to Annette Silvergren and had two children with her and one from an earlier relation.

I had promised to keep Julia informed about the evening and neither she nor I could understand why Rebecka had turned to such company slut that fucked at least two of the top men in that company. Our only explanation was that a low morale was common there otherwise she had never got her new promotion, or could it be so bad that she was now paying for her promotion at that hotel.

Thomas called and asked if there was any reason for them to stay any longer. He had an idea about what to do and I said go for it but don't stay any longer after that. Elias and he left when the BMW had four flat tires.

Rebecka was back at home about eleven o'clock and went to bed without any comments to my question if their long hours succeeded to persuade the investors to open their wallets. Her only reply was, "We'll see."

She was far from a stupid woman and ought to understand that two incidents with her lovers were two too much to be good for her marriage, if she wanted to remain married. She knew that her lie about Nilsberg was a stupid mistake and the four flat tires wasn't any accident. My only goal for the next week was to be very busy and pretend that everything was okay between her and me.

The days before the promotion dinner she of some strange reason had no important matters to attend during the evenings why Elias and Thomas did their best to take me out to sports and other events.

Rebecka got a bit confused and asked me, "Why that new interest for sport?

"Because it's long time ago I had any chance to see anything because I've been babysitter during all your good times out. It would be stupid of me to miss this week when even I get a chance to have some time out with my friends."

She gave me a strange look but didn't say anything.

Then at Thursday evening I had no chance to avoid have sex with her. When I came home from the pub she was naked in my bed and began to undress me. I didn't care and thought "why not". It was a bit unusual sex with Rebecka as the most active.

Our first sex that evening was far from making any tender love. It was fucking, hard fucking and nothing else. I had her to suck me when it was close and remained in her mouth while she got the whole load to swallow. She was surprised about the rough sex but didn't say anything because obviously she knew that I knew something and therefore didn't dare to complain.

Even the next fuck must confused her very much because now I was a very tender lover and did my very best to do it good for her. It was my way to say "thanks for the many good times and wonderful memories you gave me during our marriage" but I didn't say anything with words. I let my lips, hands and my cock give her that message. Rebecka got an intensive orgasm and fell in sleep in my arms around her. It was a sad but unforgettable night, at least for me and probably even for her. A large number of thoughts circled in my head before I fell in sleep hours later. I felt very sorry for both Rebecka and our children but didn't regret what must be done that day.

Next morning Rebecka told me not to work too late that important day. I promised.

I had many errands to do that day, why there wasn't much time for work. Julia had had done a very good job after my invitation when been with me during my shopping of new clothes for the dinner. I had wanted an Armani suit but Julia suggested that it would be better with one of the best domestic makes which would fit much better for the dinner because wearing Armani can be regarded as lack of self-confidence by some people.

Rebecka was a very gorgeous woman when she was dressed for her great dinner. I think even she was a bit impressed when she saw me in my new clothes and said, "I really have a great looking husband."

I thought for my self, yes you have but not much longer.

The dinner was held at the best hotel in town and as Rebecka and I were early, we had plenty time for mingling, which fit my plans. Rebecka introduced me for the managing director and his wife, who said, "I don't think we have met before. It's pity that you have never been to any of the company dinners."

I replied, "Simply because I have never been invited to any of them."

She gave her husband an angry look and asked him, "Why not? I demand an explanation during the evening."

A blushing and angry Rebecka dragged me away and asked, "Was it really necessary to offend my boss and me the first thing you did here?"

"Offend you? Have you been responsible for those missing invitations? Why did you do that to me?"

She said, "I'll be back in a minute and left me."

While she was away I met an acquaintance, Gunder Nilsberg that was attacked by my dog. He and a his wife came to me and he said, "Hello my friend, nice to see you. Have you heard from my lawyer yet?"

I smiled back to his smiling pretty wife and replied, "I'm sorry but the answer is not yet. My lawyer is looking forward to the trial so he can hear Rebecka and you under oath and believe me, he can be really nasty sometimes."

The smile had faded from his wife's face when she asked me, "Why Rebecka?"

"Don't ask me, ask him. He knows."

I really enjoyed this mingling. Rebecka came back to me and asked, "What did you say to Gunder's wife that got her so upset?"

"Do you know that Gunder creep now?"

"Don't be silly, what did you say to her?"

I gave Rebecka a smile and replied her question with, "I didn't say anything to her. Your friend Gunder threatened to sue me and I told him that my lawyer really looks forward to have him to witness under oath in the court. That's the pure truth and I can't see any reason for her to be upset about that if he doesn't have anything to hide. Or do you think he is involved in some dirty crap?"

"Oh my God, he only joked with you. He has agreed to forget that incident?"

I looked her straight in her eyes and asked, "What did it cost you? If you gave him anything, it is totally wasted because you can be sure that fucking coward asshole doesn't dare do anything to me."

"Of course I haven't given him anything at all or what do you think about me?"

Before I got a chance to reply, several people came to us with their polite congratulations for Rebecka and I pretended to bee the happy and polite husband for a while.

Then a guy with a bright smile come to us, shake hands with me before he gave Rebecka a hug and a lot of congratulations. When he had left I asked her, "Who was that?"

"Jerry Silvergren"

Now I knew him. He was her lover boy who owned the BMW, which got four flat tires. I told Rebecka, "Silvergren, I've heard many rumors about him. He says to be a successful womanizer who can't resist any office bimbo. You must be high on his list and he must tried many of his nasty tricks on you. Haven't he?"

"Rebecka stared and snapped me off with, "Are you totally insane tonight? What's the matter with you?"

"I feel sorry for that damn asshole's wife and kids, very sorry because it feels like a hell to be cheated. Pity that you have to share your long days and even some evenings with such disgusting creeps as Nilsberg and Silvergren.

That was true and I really meant it. Rebecka was ashen gray in her face. She wasn't stupid and probably began to fear that I knew something about those two men.

But before she found anything to say, her boss who had Rebecka to the table took her there. As married to the guest of honor I had the boss wife to my left, what meant that I was expected to thank our hosts on behalf of the guests. The boss wife was an easygoing woman and we had pleasant small talk about daily matters until she asked, "Are you happy for the nice company car your wife will get on Monday?"

I noted that several people around us waited on my reply when I replied, "Why should I? I have three company cars of my own and have no interest for hers."

She tried again, "But you must agree that the high rise in her salary will be appreciated."

"Not any benefit for me either because Rebecka wants us to have separate economies and I make enough for all my needs and expenses."

Now she said so only I could hear " It wasn't my intention to offend you. I'm sorry if I did."

"No you didn't. Our divided economy is not any secret for our friends and acquaintances."

Then at last it was time for the speakers. We were only two on the list. The first one was her boss who praised Rebecka in all possible ways and wished her good luck for the future in her new position.

Thereafter it was my turn to speak and sitting next to the hostess I was expected to thank our hosts for the dinner on behalf of the quests. I did it with in a very correct way.

I knew that it would be up to me and Julia had trained me to say the right things in right order, which seemed to be a pleasant surprise for Rebecka, who obviously had not expected me to have such skills.

Then I continued by saying, "Because it is the first time for most of you to see me, it will be a great pleasure for me to say a few words to you on behalf of your newly promoted Rebecka Larsson's family."

Her boss nodded and I continued, "I must confess that we in the family have envied you in the office for been able to see much more of the lovely and bright side of Rebecka during one single day than we in the family are given to see during a whole week. Of course I can understand that hard work is necessary to get her position, but something must be wrong when it is necessary to spend 10, 12, 14 or 16 hours a day at the work or with work related matters."

I noted that people began staring and continued, "I don't use to complain but when our old dog got hurt during one of her work related meetings in our home it was too much for me to accept. The clever dog could show what had happened and made me curious about Rebecka's work with Mr. Nilsberg. I even regret to say that her working overtime together with Mr. Silvergren for collecting some information for investors took place in a dark room at the infamous Ritz hotel in the next town and my dear wife, I know that only Mr. Silvergren and you were in that dark room and you came home at eleven o'clock in the evening. I even know that Mr. Nilsberg kicked our dog when he and you had sex in our spare room. But I don't care a shit about you working for this damn scandal company, because today I have filed for divorce."

Within only a few seconds the great dinner had turned to a real hullabaloo. Rebecka had got a chock and was standing up and screaming, "NO, NO, NO!" Silvergren swore at me about his four flat tires and his wife cried loudly. Nilsberg's wife was screaming and cursing her husband.

I left the table, and outside the dining room I called Julia on my cell phone, "It is done and I'm on my way out."

She had promised to give me a lift after the dinner and was already waiting for me near the hotel. I guess that she feared that I would end up drinking at some bar and doing something stupid if I took a taxi. I saw her car as soon as I was out from the entrance door. I told her, "I did it. I did what I had to do but can't say that I am proud about what I did."

She replied with, "I understand."

Coming into her apartment she gave me a glass of whisky and said, "Just tell me what you want? To be by yourself or do you want to talk about it?"

"I prefer talking."

I told her everything what had happened during the mingling before the dinner and during the dinner. She listened without interrupting me and I ended with asking her, "I'm ashamed about doing what I did and really hope that do you not regard me as an savage?"

She looked at me and said with a soft voice, "No, I don't because I know myself how much cheating hurts and I respect you for daring to do what you did. Of course it was nasty thing to do but in my opinion cheating is a much worse thing to do."

We talked a long time before we went to bed. Julia had intended to sleep in her daughter Mireille's room and let me sleep alone in her bed but we ended up both in her bed. Nothing happened during the night and after the breakfast it was time for me leave. Julia had promised to drive me home.

When we were ready to go she smiled at me and said, "I forgot to tell you yesterday that your new suit was so nice that you can use it if you prefer a small wedding when you found a new woman."

I smiled back and said, "It depends on if you want to help me to plan the wedding?"

"Plan the wedding? Isn't the bride expected to do that?"

"Yes."

She began to laugh a replied, "Don't joke about such serious matters,"

I didn't need to say anything further because both of us knew that this matter would be back to us during much more serious circumstances.

Rebecka was sitting at the kitchen table when I was home. She greeted me with screaming "Damn asshole, are you happy now?"

"No."

"Why in the hell did you do that to me?"

"Because you cheated me. If my love wasn't enough for you, hadn't been more honest to divorce me than behave as a cheating company slut."

She screamed at me, "Was it really necessary to turn my promotion to a damn scandal?"

"Yes it was, because many of the people there obviously knew about your habits and regarded me as a poor laughing stock with a slut wife. Please remember that I suggested us to have divorce when we had that big arguing some years ago about your many evenings out."

Rebecka looked at me with sad eyes and said, "I didn't want divorce then and I don't want it now."

"Do you really think that I would accept a wife who's fucking such creeps as Nilsberg and Silvergren? How many others?"

"None and all I've done is that one time with Silvergren. Never with Nilsberg?"

I got angry, "You lying bitch. Why is your ripped black pantyhose stained with his semen. Be sure that my lawyer will get the divorce court to demand a DNA test of Gunder Nilsberg if you don't accept my terms."

She began to cry and after a while she sobbed, "No, please don't do that. I confess that my lunch time necking with him in our spare room got out of control. He turned to a lunatic and almost raped me. You are right that Gunder hit the barking dog and somehow got it out from the room. Dear Lucas I can promise that cheating at those two times are my only terrible mistakes, please forgive me."

"Two, twenty or two hundred times doesn't matter when even cheating once in our poor marriage had been once too much."

Of course I had many question about her reasons why she had cheated me and when it had begun but didn't expect any honest answers for the time being.

I gave her a copy of the divorce papers and told her, "This house is my private property why I want you to move out as soon as possible. You can take all the furniture and almost everything else with you except the electronic items and my art collection."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers