Beautiful Girls Likes Naughty Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the bathroom and locked the door. I understood that all further negation had to wait until she had calmed down and accepted the situation. There were many errands for me to do and it took the whole Saturday to fix the all.

To my relief Rebecka wasn't home when I was back. After a quick shower I was on my way to Julia.

I had offered to take her out on Saturday evening but she had insisted to cook a dinner instead because she said that we had a lot to talk about.

No doubt that Julia and I were friends, very good friends indeed. But the question that bothered me was; did she want to go further into a relation. I knew that she was happy with her job and she must know that a relation with the boss could be a trap if it went wrong. Would she dare to risk it?

However, I rang her doorbell with a big bunch of red roses and a bottle of good wine. She was wearing a very nice dress and had her hair done when she opened the door.

She asked, "Why all those beautiful roses?"

"Because you have been a great friend during my hard times and I really hope that we can remain close or even closer. Julia you are the most wonderful girl I know."

She gave me a bright smile before saying, "You are really hot for the porridge, you been single less than 24 hours and are already chasing skirts."

"I can only refer to the old saying 'beautiful girls prefers naughty boys' and I had regretted my whole remaining life if I hadn't dared to try something for winning a my dream girl. Even if you suggest me to take a hike to a hot place it feels better that at least given it a serious try."

"What about my job if I ask you to take that hike?"

"Nothing will happen. I swear and promise nothing at all."

She began to laugh and said, "Please correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the old saying read 'naughty boys sleeps with beautiful girls'?"

"Yes, I've heard even that version."

She continued laughing, "Do you really understand that I'm the most dangerous woman you can date if you are trying to use any dirty tricks to get me laid?"

She was right. It was well known that sex harassing a female employee had been a very expensive matter that caused bankruptcy for some horny small company owners.

I looked at her, smiled and asked, "You can get those yellow and red cards that soccer referees have? Yellow card means warning, red card means out and two yellow gives a red."

"Do I really need such things?"

"No."

Now she gave me a hug and a quick kiss and said that I was very welcome to a date. We had a pleasant evening with much talking about how we wanted and expected our futures. To my great pleasure we only had minor differences in most matters. We talked until three in the morning and there was no sex though we both slept in her bed.

At Monday we told Elias and Thomas that we were dating, which was okay and a good idea in their opinions.

It took Julia and me two weeks before we had sex, but after a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant we couldn't resist the temptations any longer. It was real love and it was good. Now we were a real couple.

Epilogue

Though I had not expected it to happen, both Nilsberg and Silvergren's wives filed for divorce. Gunder Nilsberg got a new job and left town but Silvergren still has his old job.

Rebecka accepted our divorce and didn't cause any further problems. Though the scandal at the dinner, even she kept her job and did it good, why she rather soon gained respect among her co-workers again. Fourteen days after the promotion dinner she was out from my house and two months later she was a trophy spouse to a very rich guy.

Julia's daughter Mireille went well together both with me and with my kids why Julia and I are planning both for a baby and a wedding as soon as my divorce is final.

It was pleasant news for me that Rebecka's and my kids went very well with her new spouse. He became a real "soccer dad" who took part in their interests. To my surprise he called me at my job with an invitation to see him at a pub over a few beers and he said the preferred to share the children's interests in sports and education instead of bribing them with expensive gifts. Then he got a worried expression when he told me that Rebecka probably still had a hope of me taking her back and asked if I had any such intentions. I told him that it was out of question but it would be great if Rebecka, Julia, he and me could have a good relation about the children.

The four of us met a month later for discussing matters about the kids and it went surprising well without any hard feelings between Rebecka and Julia. To my great pleasure we succeed to get a similar solution with Mireille's father and his new spouse. We had to accept that living in present times meant new kind of families.