Beautiful Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

He obliged, bringing his hands between her legs to touch the curls of hair, to slide into her wetness. When he touched the nub of her clit, she bucked and cried out. "Oh, god! Fuck me, Devin. Fuck me now."

With no hesitation, Devin positioned himself between her thighs with his hard cock at her opening. Sophie thrust her hips toward him and he was inside her, in that warm, tight, wetness. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever felt.

They moved together, as if this was their hundredth time instead of their first. Every thrust he made was met by her. She fucked him in silence, except for an occasional gasp, until he felt her tighten on his cock. "Fuck! Oh, god, fuck! Devin!"

The sensation and her cry sent him over the edge. Again and again he sent cum into her pussy, so much that it had to be all the cum that he'd stored up since his last fuck. Finally the orgasm ended and left him gasping for breath.

After a moment, Sophie pushed him off her and curled against him. "That was wonderful. Thank you. I've never been fucked like that."

"Neither have I." He put his arms around her. "You're so sexy. I've never known a woman like you."

"You want to see more of me."

"Yes, I want to see more of you."

"And so you shall." She propped herself up on one hand and grinned. "Thank you for teaching me so much about hypnosis. I think I've learned well."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you want to fuck me again. Right now."

"I want to fuck you again," Devin agreed. And so he did.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12