Beautiful Laura Got Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But one of them caused her pain, anguish and terrific climaxes. Steve's first inclination was to have Laura o0n her knees with him behind. She agreed and soon he was staring down at two classic buttocks, 'seldom,' he thought, 'can a man gaze upon such a sight as this,' he marvelled at her, her rounded cheeks, the way they looked at him, so inviting and so fuckably sexy.

His first instinct was to fuck her ass, so he prodded his already fixed prick at it. Laura knew what he was about and said. "Steve, I don't want you up there, not just yet anyway, maybe later, hey?"

"I want it now Laura," he told her, "later is too late, I need your ass right now!"

"But Steve," she pleaded.

"Now Laura, no arguments!" he told her.

"Well if you must please go and get some oil from the bathroom then," Laura was unhappy at this turn of events, she wanted spunk, spunk and more spunk in her pussy. What she should have been thinking about was taking Steve and his billiard ball cock in her ass. She and Bobby had done it, but while Bobby had a good cock, Steve was bigger.

He returned, smeared her ass, and his cock, he was liberal too, it dripped away to the bed. Steve was as hard as he could be, the thought of fucking her ass was the ultimate conquering ideal, he believed in supremacy, and this was his version of it. A beautiful woman offering her ass, it just couldn't have got any better.

He positioned himself, Laura readied herself, she thought she knew what was coming, but she didn't. Steve connected; let her feel him, letting her tense herself for the push of his cock entering her. He pressed, her sphincter resisted, she pushed back to him, he pushed forward and 'POP' in it went.

It was immediately locked into her ass by her own muscle reaction, it clamped around him. She cried out in stunning pain, Laura threw herself forward, but her only achievement was taking Steve with her, she thrashed about to try and dislodge him, it was all futile, he was in, and she was holding him in. And Steve? Well, Steve was going nowhere.

He had had this reaction from Sheena, she too had found out what it was like having the round topped, baseball bat of a cock stuck in her ass, and he had it kept there until she submitted. Laura was going to go the same way. He smiled, spread himself over Laura, and forced her to lie flat on the bed.

"Steve, please no, oh please Steve stop, you are killing me," Laura begged, he smiled again; it was almost verbatim to Sheena's response to it. Laura would learn to give in, to know she had been mastered for probably the first time in her beautiful life. Laura knew in the few seconds since it had split her, that there was no going back, he was in, her pleas were a waste of time. Her ass was his, and her ass he was going to have.

"Now Laura let's find out shall we what its like to be ass fucked properly shall we?" he was taunting her, knowing she couldn't escape her destiny underneath him.

"Please," she begged, it was her last time, Steve moved deeper, only slightly, but Laura felt as if she had been cleaved in two. Slowly, ever so slowly he moved deeper and deeper with every tiny push and pull. Laura cried desperately into her pillow, her body gave in to the enormity of what he was doing to her.

And Steve unremittingly made his way into her hot bowels; he was in heaven literally and mentally. When he thought he was all the way in he rested, not only for himself but for Laura too. The more he stayed still, the more, he knew; her ass would expand to him. Then he could fuck her properly.

He felt her sag under him, he got her nipples, this would give her something else to think about, he slid a hand down and rubbed her clit and pussy, Laura responded, she couldn't stop herself.

"Nice Laura, you like that?" he asked as he treated her body parts to his ministrations.

"Please Steve, please don't hurt me?" This was the submissive beg he had wanted to hear, now he knew he was home and dry, soon she would rise to the occasion and accept his dominance.

"It'll hurt for a small while Laura, then you'll get used to it okay?" he asked her, Laura bobbed her head, now he could start, he thought. He moved, Laura groaned but never struggled, he slid back alittle before moving back in, she moaned again, but as before, never struggled.

Steve took his time, there was no point in attempting to hurt her, he had to take her with him, so after several movements, he moved more and more, soon only the head was still in her, her muscles clamped involuntarily around him. He sank back down, this brought more groans from the stricken beauty under him.

He pulled away and sank back in twice more then stayed still for a moment. Laura appreciated him for this, 'he's being gentle with me,' she thought. This in itself took her with him, she was unknowingly readying herself to be summarily fucked in her ass by Steve's monstrous cock.

He began to move a little more, Laura moved with him, now she was realising that maybe, just maybe, this wasn't too bad. He knew exactly where she was, she was reacting in exactly the same way Sheen had, and it made him a happy man.

Now he could fuck her ass, and he did, soon he was back and forth, Laura moaned and groaned at the huge intrusion, but pain became desire, agony became submission. She was enjoying being ass being fucked. His fingers on her clit, the others at her nipples forced her down the road to a gigantic submissive climax. And it was all for Steve. Her sudden goal, her urgent desire now as to cum for him, to please him.

She hunched up as it hit her, she was electrified by a million volts, it almost paralysed her. The lightning rods burned bright in her mind as her climax bit and ate at her being. She wept, she cried, she shuddered and jolted, and it was all for him. This was man who had taken her as she had never been taken, no one in her life had held this position over her, and she knew it.

Steve never shot his load; his concentration had been entirely registered on Laura, he didn't know if he would get this again. So getting her here was his one aim, now having secured it, he knew he would fuck her ass a lot more, and he would shoot his load up there too.

When he pulled back for the last time, he knew Laura needed the relief; he had to put a hand on her as to enable him to pull out. Laura broke a huge amount of wind when he 'popped' out. The plopping sound was audible, the farts were audible, and they both joined in huge rolls of laughter.

He dropped to her side, he looked at the clock, it was only 8am, he would have time to fuck and make love to her twice more he estimated. Laura looked at him, a smile on her lovely face. "You bastard, you fucking bastard!" she giggled, "I won't be able to walk after this, what Bobby will think I don't know?"

"Tell him you fell on your bum," Steve told her, "or better still, tell him I've fucked your ass, but he won't believe you though!" After some cuddling, kissing and loving, he went to the bathroom and washed off his slime and shit covered dick. 'Brand new, and ready to rock and roll,' he told it grimly, but smiling too.

He went back to bed, got on it, then got on Laura, and he fucked her with such power, she was cumming before the second stroke. She bounced under him, 'this one is for him,' he told herself. But soon his spunk was lashing through her as storm tossed waves on a beach.

And now a week later she was in bed with him again, and again he was filling her with his cum, her and Bobby had made constant love, she was accommodating two of the most loving of men. Both were shelling her with so much cum. And, Laura knew that if she got pregnant, 'I won't know who the real father is. But Bobby will be the daddy, and I'll kill to protect him for that.'

She would look at Sheena when they were chatting over a meal, and think, 'Oh Sheena, I'm so sorry I'm doing this to you, but I must have my baby!' Steve and Bobby would natter away, her and Sheena were the same.

Then a week later Laura missed her period, she was terrified, and then the unofficial test, it was blue! She was pregnant, everyone was ecstatic. Then the doctor confirmed it, and also much later, that she was having twins. Everyone in the family was cockahoop; Bobby suggested that if they were boys. The first would be called Robert, after him, and the second would be called Stephen, spelt differently from Steve.

In a quiet moment, Laura said to Steve, "I, like you, have no idea who is the father, but Bobby will be." Steve agreed totally. Then Laura smiled, and said, "It's over now Steve okay?" Again he nodded his agreement. "But," she continued, her eyes bright with emotion, "I'll see you in twelve months, right?" Steve grinned broadly, and very happily.

12