Beautiful Married Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, before she left, she told Andrea that her older sister wanted to meet her properly; the girls older sister was the head of their very wealthy family after the death of their parents 5 yeas ago. They had met but only perfunctorily as she enrolled her baby sister.

Andrea had no idea what plans were being laid for her, plans that included taking her away from her husband and the school. Conchita had told Pacuinto all about their love affair, and asked if she could get her for her. She wanted her, and she knew her sister and Paco, her brother, older by 2 years, would agree, but it would all come down to what Andrea felt. This was why she was making such a big play for her.

'My sister,' she said to Andrea the following day, 'wants you to be my personal tutor Andrea.' This made her giggle raucously, 'and maybe I can teach you a few things along the way too?'

'What do you mean Conchita?' she didn't know she was under her spell as she looked the girls lips, 'Oh god, I want to kiss you,' she whispered.

The girl smiled, 'take it easy and she will be yours,' she told herself.

'You know I am leaving at the end of term Andrea, don't you?'

'Yes I do,' she said rather sadly.

'Well,' she said, 'we have a big house in London, one in Paris, a 50.000 acre ranch at home, as well as a few holiday homes scattered around the world.'

'What are you saying Conchita?' she asked already guessing the answer.

'I am saying, I want you to leave here and come with me and my family wherever we go Andrea.'

'How can I do that, my life is here, my teaching, my husband, everything.'

'Yes, but now I am in your life, you love me, we both know that, I love you, and you will be free to my love.' But not sharing the fact her sister and brother would certainly want to sample her charms.

'And I'm sure the salary for my tutoring will be 3 times and tax free what you are on here, and no expenses.'

'But the bonus for you Andrea is, my tutoring of you will be free!' And she guffawed loudly.

Andrea knew she had to think about this. After much thought, she said, 'can I just try it for say one week, or maybe two, so I can assess it all, it's a bit much to take in all at once.'

'That's a great idea Andrea, I'll arrange it with my sister.' Andrea told her husband she was going on a end of school trip, and would be away for about 8 days.

The weekend approached and Andrea, Conchita and her sister was driven to London by their brother. Where they booked into one of the swankiest hotels at huge cost, but it never made the older sister flinch. All the rooms were connecting, and by the third night, Conchita's sister came into their room, and got in with them. 'Hello,' she said to Andrea, and soon she was laid between them moaning her love. The brother would join them a couple off nights later, but then on his own.

But all this is another story.

12