Beautiful Memory Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother son romance continues.
2.7k words
4.41
44.9k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroticSon
EroticSon
49 Followers

This is a long overdue continuation of a taboo romance. You may want to read Beautiful Memory Chapters I and II for context. A big thank you to Mary H, a Literotica volunteer editor who lent her talents to make the story more enjoyable for you. Thank you for voting and your comments on my previous submissions, it has kept me writing more.

*****

Her patience always amazed me.

My mind swam through all that had transpired as I sat there slowly catching up with the present.

Unhurriedly, she drank her coffee.

The aroma of her coffee was intoxicating, Java was her blend. My eyes slowly focused back on her.

Her amused smile made me blush.

"Glad to have you back. I thought I might have lost you for good there," she teased.

"That was incredible mom," I blurted, then looked down at the table shyly. I felt her soft hand on my chin gently lifting my face up until my eyes met hers.

Her thumb gently caressed my lips, and then she throatily responded, "It was wonderful Tommy. Even more so than I had imagined."

I gasped in response. Had my mother just admitted to having fantasized about kissing my lips? What else, I wondered had she fantasized about.

"Well, you'll just have to find out Tommy," she chuckled.

How did she do that? It was always so embarrassing to be an open book to her.

"Darling," she looked dead serious again, "Would you be okay with us going slow? I don't want to rush you into anything you can't handle. I am your mother and am responsible for your well-being. I will not harm you in any way. I don't want anything to happen to my handsome young man. We can end this at any time and go back to being a mother and son. This is going to be very tricky. I will not abuse my authority over you as your mother to ever have you do or feel something you don't want. Understood? You want to go back. We will and it will be forgotten, buried, like it never happened. I am your mother first and foremost. Anything else that happens between us is secondary. It's very important that you never do anything because you feel like I might want it, if it makes you feel anything but happy. We will be happy together but I will never, ever, be happy at your expense. Do you understand Sweetheart?"

I nodded slowly.

She gave me a long hard look, evaluating, measuring. She let the silence hang in the air for a long time. I could see her eyes reading me, penetrating me.

One would think that being so transparent would make a person feel vulnerable but with her it only made me feel comforted, secure. I knew she meant every word she said. I knew that with my mother I would never be in a situation that could make me unhappy. She would go to the ends of the world to ensure my happiness even at the cost of her own. I felt great comfort, freedom and yet responsibility in that. How does one re-pay that kind of devotion? I loved her with all my heart and soul. But I don't think I could love her as completely as she loved me. Yet I didn't know how I could possibly love her more than I did.

She looked back over at me as she took a long slow sip. She smiled a slow, ever widening smile.

"You do understand. You have matured so well, Darling. I am so proud of you. Now, come, get to know me as a woman. But slowly. I know those teenage hormones are hard to contain but you have developed wonderful discipline."

She reached out her hand as I slipped mine into it. She rose slowly, all grace, taking me with her.

We walked across the breakfast area to the sliding doors onto the deck. The sunlight bathed our skin, warm, gentle. We slowly descended the stairs as a cool breeze contrasted the warm sun. The smell of fresh dew on grass filled the air. Birds sang sweetly.

My mother's hand was the most exotic thing in the world. It filled me with such wonder, with such comfort, with such excitement. My heart fluttered, untethered to my body, floating up in pure joy. Up into the soft white clouds that caressed the perfect blue sky.

We were both barefoot as we walked through the moist grass, savoring the sensation. We walked silently on the grassy path through the woods until we came to a stream.

The sound of water running always had an intoxicating yet calming influence on me.

Wordlessly we sat, side by side, on the bench next to the stream. Sunlight danced in the ripples of the stream. As we sat there in companionable silence she laid her head on my shoulder.

My heart swelled with pride. Until this day I had always put my head on her shoulder and she had comforted me. She was the rock on which I could rest. Yet today, for the very first time, our roles were reversed. My mother was the vulnerable woman, leaning on me, her man, for strength, for comfort. A huge sense of responsibility settled over me. Yet, not a burdensome one but an easy cloak to wear. One that I was glad to wear.

I slipped my arm around her shoulder, realizing for the first time how wonderfully delicate her shoulders were. My fingers gentle, yet firm, on the bare skin of her shoulder. I kissed the top of her head ever so tenderly, tasting her hair. The fragrance of her hair evicting all other fragrances. It was just her that existed now. She was my world. I loved the silken texture of her hair against my lips.

My lips sought hers, kissing her gently, deeply, filled with longing, expressing it. My other hand slipping around her, completing the embrace.

Our lips parted as her body flowed to press against me perfectly. A firm breast pressed against my chest sending electric thrills through my body. Her nipple was erect. A tremble went through my body. Her nipple was erect for me.

I gently kissed her forehead, tasting the soft smooth skin, the tip of her nose, tilting her head up, I gently kissed her lips again. Only this time it was the kiss of confidence. A kiss filled with love and new found manhood. My lips tasted hers, savoring them. Shifting slowly to teasing her lips. Just grazing them. Making her lean in closer. Our lips dancing together, flirting, kissing her deep, then slowly withdrawing. Leaving her wanting a little. Feeling her urgency, her need, as she pressed her lips up against mine. Lips parting, mouths open, wanting, breathing as one. Stillness. Mouths wide open, sealed together, yet unmoving. Tongues slowly moving to just barely touch. The slight touch of the tips of our tongues sending electric thrills through my body.

Our bodies slowly melting together. Her breasts pressing into my chest. Her whole lithe body melting into mine. Holding her delicately, protectively. Our tongues sliding over each others. Savoring the moistness. Tongues twirling, entwining, expressing our emotions at every level. Slowly, our mouth parted, our lips sticking together from the shared lack of inhibition of our kiss. The wetness, dirty, yet, emphasizing sheer abandonment of our kiss.

She took a deep unsteady breath, slowly opened her eyes, and looked into mine.

"Wow," she breathed in the kind of deep down heartfelt way that unequivocal.

She slowly stood up, facing me; she reached under her sundress and slowly peeled down her panties. I watched mesmerized as her fingers slowly pull them down to her knees then let them fall to the grass around her ankles. She slowly stepped out of them, towards me. Her knees almost touching mine as she looked down at me. Her eyes were glazed slightly. Her lips slightly parted.

I was shocked at the sight of my mother, clearly aroused. Seeing her as a woman for the very first time.

She put a knee on either side of my hips as she straddled me.

I felt so manly seeing the affect I was having on her that I didn't even realize the throbbing erection that was trapped in my shorts.

She moved so that the tip of my cock, underwear, shorts and all, pressed into her. Her fingers interlocked around my neck as she looked into my eyes. She was slowly grinding her hips against me,wanting my manhood inside her. Just the tip made it with all the clothes between us, but she was hungry. My body ached to be inside her. She pinned me to the bench. She was in complete control and I was her willing slave. She rocked harder and harder. Suddenly her lips were on mine again. Only this time they were ferocious, a wild unrestrained need.

My hand slid to her breast, cupping it through her sundress. She pressed into my hand hard. My grip tightened, almost rough, responding to her animal lust. As I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger she let out a cry, leaned back and shuddered. Her hips like steel shackles imprisoned me to the bench. Slowly her body started to relax. She put her face in my neck. A soft sob escaped her.

"Oh God Tommy. What have I done? I was supposed to be the mature one. The responsible one. I was supposed to let you set the pace. And here I've taken you,without giving you the slightest chance. Taken you for my own selfish need."

I could feel her tears on my neck. With my hands under her arms I gently moved her back. "Look at me mom," I said gently. Her tear filled eyes moved up to meet mine. "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, ever been a part of mom. It makes me so happy, so proud, to make you feel like this. To see you so completely unrestrained. Satisfied. I want to make you feel that way every time we are together."

I could see the guilt transform to joy in her eyes. The lightness, the laughter, the joy, that were ever present in her eyes were slowly returning to take up residence again.

"You are amazing Tommy. I don't know what I could have done to deserve you. You are everything I could want and more." She smiled slowly, "There is a lot more where that came from. You keep arousing your old mother and you might have a hard time keeping up with her needs. Be careful what you wish for honey." She slid off my lap, sliding down next to me. Her body perfectly molded against mine. Her breasts pinning my arm between them.

I was jealous of my arm.

She extended a fingernail, slowly traced it from the top of my ribs, down the middle of my body, down my stomach, down to my shorts. Her fingers went straight for my zipper and slowly eased it down, all the way open. Her hand reached inside. She eased the head of my cock out through my underwear.

Long live Jockey Y fronts. My cock twitched at the feel of bare flesh against it.

My mother's hand gently eased out the length of me. Having me extend up into the palm of her hand. Her fingers extending down the length of my shaft. She cocooned my shaft and slowly massaged it.

I had become slightly soft in the emotional aftermath but no more. I was rock hard at her expert handling of my member.

She gently worked her fingers until pre cum oozed from the tip of my cock into her palm. She expertly massaged the pre cum over the head of my cock, covering the whole tip and just below it. A forefinger and thumb encircled my shaft just below the head. She slowly moved her thumb and forefinger like that just up over the head and then down below it again. Not going all the way to the hilt, but just working that area. It was intoxicating.

In a throaty voice, "Is this how you play with yourself?"

I gulped as I nodded slowly. It was hard to talk when my entire being was consumed with sensations of her wonderful hands working me.

"Do you think of me when you do this?"

I gasped and went rigid. Despite what had transpired so far I was unprepared for the question. My own mother wanted to know if I fantasized about her while masturbating. Even as she masturbated me. I looked into her eyes, which were locked on mine. Demanding an answer to her question.

"Yes," I responded hoarsely.

"Am I your favorite sexual fantasy?"

"Yes."

"Do you cum hard when you think of me sexually?"

Groaning, "Yessss."

Suddenly her hand gripped my whole shaft and tugged hard as her fingernail grazed the underside of my shaft, flicking up towards the pee hole.

The manipulation of my shaft left me awash in a sea of sensations. My mind lost its grip as my body responded to the sensation of her hand and gave myself over to it, feeling the building orgasm.

"Cum for me now. Cum in my hands. Cum as I masturbate you. Look at my body for real as you cum."

My glazed eyes taking in her inviting, sexual, erotic body. Even fully clothed there was no denying the sexuality that it possessed. The invitation to trace my eyes over her curves. The glimpses of flesh through the translucent material. Openly viewing what was only an image burned into my mind I spasmed into her hand. Shooting huge ropes of seed. Huge arching throbs firing into the air as she continued to massage my shaft. Urgent. Demanding. Feeling myself respond to the physical stimulation. Feeling the physical release of my seed. Wave after wave of cum shot into the air and landed on the soil.

As I slowly came down from my pure physical sexual high I saw my mother look at her hand with some of my cum on it, examine it almost clinically, then slowly lick it of her hand. Midway through licking it her eyes met mine and she continued deliberately without pausing but wanting me to see what she was doing in a wicked way.

"Scandalized yet?"

Shaking my head, "Just amazed."

"Why? Because you never expected your mother to be a sexual creature?"

Tilting her head back and laughing softly without malice. "Well, this certainly hasn't worked out at all like I expected. I was rather hoping we'd make love before descending down into sexual depravity. But life isn't perfect and you, my dear boy, are still a virgin. So, there is still hope for us. We might yet have you lose it in love making. But if you keep tempting me the way you have been. Well, then you have only yourself to blame for losing it in lust instead of love. Although, there may be something to be said for lust."

She ruffled my hair. Sliding her hand slowly back down to my member she tenderly nursed my cock back inside my shorts but not my underwear. The softening cock struggling between erection and relaxed limpness. Slowly, carefully she zippered me back up. Her eyes glowing.

"You'll like the feeling of that. But you do need to be careful the next time you open the zipper." Holding out her hand she helped me of the bench. Her hand sticky with my cum, with her saliva, glueing my hand to hers. We turned to walk back home. Her panties still on the ground behind us. I stopped to look at it. She smiled at me mischievously. "Momento or trophy?" She retrieved her panties, carefully folded it and slipped it inside my pocket. "I'll wash them for you later to keep." She kissed my cheek sweetly then putting her head back on my shoulder walked back with me. Our bodies luxuriating in shared warmth and affection. "You still owe me an answer young man," she reminded me.

Sighing contently with my arms around the love of my life the word escaped me without thought, "Both."

EroticSon
EroticSon
49 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

This is probably the most tender, loving and beautiful mutually consensual love story I have ever read. As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incestuous love between adults, this story epitomizes how such an incestuous relationship would exist in real life.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women4 months ago

Will there be more? The mother clearly will be the dominant partner. He seems to be enthralled by the encounter and she should take advantage of him while he is learning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting patiently

this story has such great potential , I'll find it very hard to wait for you to continue with another chapter . It is leading into a great love story with two people who really love each .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can't wait for the next one.....

I love this story. It's a great build-up and I hope you are going to follow it up with more. Please don't take as long to submit the next section.

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nitpick plus the tuth with feedback

First I would like to say I have never made a comment on a story here or anywhere. So take that I am saying anything as proof overall that you are a beautiful writer who has more truth in this series then *maybe* even you realize.

First small nitpick; In the story Tommy feels embarrassed when "blue eyes" is so apt at reading his eyes and facial/body language. Then a couple paragraphs later it says ,"One would think that being so transparent would make a person feel vulnerable but with her it only made me feel comforted, secure."

That is one big contradiction there, don't you think?

Truth, much harder for me to admit; it could cost me EVERYTHING because I know anonymous means absolutely squat with blackhats and the NSA out there. The truth is your series has brought back or refreshed wonderful memories in me. I had almost the exact "go slow/responsibility/worry/hurt" conversation(s). So I would like to comment on how you wrote it out in the series. If "blue eyes" really was looking to see if Tommy was mature enough for the relationship to change and Tommy really was mature enough; he would have done more then nod at the end of it. Instead of making her probe him with her eyes again like in the story. In my experience, in my opinion, he would have known to say something to reassure her and the situation by saying something along the lines of...

"I want to thank you "Blue eyes" (real name used instead of mom here)for respecting me enough and seeing me enough as an equal and not just your son to ask me what I thought of going slow and then explaining yourself thereafter.

Of course I am okay with going slow, in fact I think that would be the logical and sensible thing to do.

Why? Because I don't want YOU to rush into anything YOU aren't comfortable with. You are my mother but this relationship will mean I am more than your son, so I am also responsible for your well-being as well. You must realize I love you beyond what most might think I should, so I promise YOU that I will not harm you in anyway. You must also see we will never be able to truly bury this -- as you put it -- and go back as if nothing happened. However, if YOU ever feel you want to stop I will respect you completely. If it makes you more comfortable I will try to pretend it never happened because I care so much about you. I would rather hide the truth, as I have done since I knew the truth in my feelings for you, until you brought it out of me by showing me maybe you were ready to hear the truth of my feelings for you. Understand? I know you are my mother first but I hope one day I can show you and your feelings on it will change so you feel like my woman first and mother second. I do agree fully however that being my mother is primary and everything else is secondary. I would rather have you feel like my mother and friend then lose everything. Truth is when I first told you of my love for you a few moments ago and you lost eye contact I thought the worst and felt the worst. My world collapsed in me and I could see nothing anymore. But then you spoke and not only did my world rebound instantly it grew because you gave a glimmer of hope to something I thought never possible with you. But it is very very important you never do anything for or to me because of your motherly instincts andor feelings of not wanting to hurt me or disappoint me because of that one fact alone. But I feel exactly as you do, I will never want to feel happy at your expense. I want to be happy WITH YOU. Lastly I want to comment on the issue that this is going to be tricky. I know this will be tricky, I think I understand the issue even more then you. I think you are talking along the lines of social norms and keeping a balance that we both can deal with but for me it goes beyond that. You see if all I felt for you was lust and this was purely sexual for me it would be easy to tow the social line and hide everything away as a secret. But I don't JUST lust after you, I love you with every fiber of my being. Which means I want to crow to the moon. What man doesn't want to scream from the nearest roof top to tell the world that this perfect woman, this love of his life, this gorgeous intelligent woman was HIS and his only in her heart as well? So look into my eyes and hear in your ears I am ready for this and understand the ramifications in full of what we are proposing to do."

I believe you know Tommy should have said something there instead of nodding. I believe you were just pandering to the majority of your readers who want you to get to the physical intimate moments much more then what real life dictates. I do want to thank you so much for at least making the male in your story not some hormone addled teenager like is so often portrayed in these stories. He is instead a thinking and feeling human. Males who are ready to not be hurt or hurt in these kind of relationships are as complex in feeling and thought as any female. Most males won't agree with that I am sure. Then again for most males this is pure fantasy fodder for them instead of a real thing where two people actually have where neither are hurt and both are happy and only affected in a positive way.

I have said much more then I intended but as I said take it as my thanks for your story and the appreciation I have for your writing I admitted and wrote as much as I did.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Beyond the Borderline Mother and son find a love like no other.in Incest/Taboo
Christmas with Mom Mother & son become a couple while snowbound.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories