Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky, is there more to this than you're telling me?" he asked when the taxi pulled through the gates.

Sadly she looked into his eyes, stroked his cheek tenderly as she smiled and slid easily into the car without answering. Beth joined him at the side of the car as the driver put the transmission into gear and started slowly off. "She's pregnant, Donald," Beth said quietly. "She didn't really want you to know until she was gone. Don't try to stop her, she needs to do this on her own. She wants to keep the child. She loves you so very much that to have part of you with her to care for will make her very happy."

"She could have stayed. How bad would it be if we all raised the child?"

"I tried to tell her that, and who knows, she might come back when the time is right for her and we can all live as one big happy..."

"I hope she does. As far as I'm concerned, this is her home. This is where she belongs."

"I agree, but until she comes to her senses and decides to come home , we seem to have this big place all to ourselves," she said, leaning closer to him, stroking his crotch. "It's time for Bethy to get laid. Come, fuck your baby girl, daddy."

END

1...5678910