Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for coffee yet?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied stupidly, his voice crackling as he spoke the one word reply. She smiled, broke loose of his grasp, retrieved the mugs, and headed for the master bedroom, heels tapping on the hardwood hall floor. "Coming?" she teased. He followed the silk stockinged legs into his bedroom, stripped the quilt from the bed and sat next to the beautiful one, sipping coffee.

"This is going to sound a bit weird considering how I seduced you," she said softly, "but, please take it slow at first. I still have everything I was born with."

"Oh no," he groaned, "the rumors are true, you are a virgin."

"Sorry,' she said, "I always wanted to stay this way until I found the man I would fall in love with, and you're it."

"How can you know that? We just met, how can you know you're in love with me?"

"It really is kind of a complicated story, but I promise to explain it,...after. Unless you're trying to stop me again."

"No, not anymore. Finish your coffee."

Two unladylike gulps and the coffee disappeared, some of it running down her chin, dripping onto her smooth, pink tipped breast. He leaned toward her, licking the coffee from the firm breast, licking the nipple, teasing it to erect hardness. Beth moaned loudly in pleasure, holding his head to her quivering breast, pushing her chest toward him. Her empty coffee mug dropped to the carpeted floor, upright. Don placed his mug on the nightstand, and returned to Beth's breast, on his knees, kissing, suckling at her breasts like a contented child. Kissing and licking at her stomach now, at her tiny waist, as she leaned back on the big firm bed, her legs not quite touching the floor, her hips on the edge.

His tongue drew across her hips, feeling the heat rise from her smooth shaved mound, surprised to find it that way. He licked the top of her mound, feeling her legs spread wide. She thrust her pelvis forward, searching for the tongue that was driving her so crazy, directing his head with her soft hands. His errant tongue continued tracing the outer lips of her slit, dipping occasionally into the fold of her wetness, touching the rising bud of her clitoris. Closer and closer the circles traced by his tongue came to the inner lips of her glorious virginal pussy. Her moaning became louder, more urgent, as he reached his goal. Her legs shook as she continued to force her hips at his face, moaning, begging, the pleasure giving tongue into her sweet hole. Just when she was sure she couldn't take any more of his tongue's teasing of her mound, she felt it enter again to tease the tiny, hard bud. This time he didn't remove it. His touch, light as a butterfly's wing, stimulating every nerve in her hot clit. Beth bit her lip as she tried to suppress the scream welling up from the red-blue haze in her brain. The teasing of her mound had been nothing compared to the reaction of her tender body to the onslaught she now endured. Her stomach fluttered uncontrollably, shock-waves of pleasure traveled from her white-hot clit to her half crazed brain, as white and red stars exploded behind her tightly closed eyes.

Grinding her hips onto his tongue, she called his name, begging for more, still holding his head in her hands, she now understood the look of pleasure she had seen in Mandy's face as Roy's tongue sank into her quim. Nothing had prepared her for the climax beginning deep between her flawless legs. Beginning as a young girl, Beth, upon discovering the pleasant tingly sensations that could be produced when she touched her innocent bud, had rubbed herself to orgasm many times. Usually it followed after the severe loneliness she felt when she had met some handsome man she dare not acknowledge. Usually older, usually married, sometimes with daughters her own age. In those private times in her trailer, or at home she would imagine him making love to her, touching her clit to a single orgasm. Now the handsome man of her dreams did the touching for her, with his probing tongue, lightly, the way she needed, the way she dreamed he would, knew he would. Her whole being concentrated on the touch, all her senses came from that tiny spot. Her body no longer responded to her brain's commands, only to his hot, raging, tongue as it danced over her virgin clit, nearly driving her wild. She clutched at his dark head, while her own thrashed from side to side in her ecstasy, the red abyss of orgasm swelled before her, and she happily sank into it as wave after warm wave flowed from her feet to her head, radiating from her quivering canal. She lost track of the number of orgasms she had, wondering if this was a normal thing or just once in a lifetime. If this was normal, she knew she would be driving this man crazy for sex. The pulsing orgasms faded and finally stopped, leaving her drained but very happy. Don kissed the precious mound one last time and stood to his feet, his rock hard member jumping and throbbing in anticipation. He lay next to her on the firm bed, stroking her beautiful face, her hair wet with perspiration.

"Are you okay?" he asked, "You sounded like you enjoyed yourself."

"Very much okay. Are you going to make me a woman now?"

"If that's what you truly want, Beth. You still have the chance to change your mind."

Her hand went to his hardness, stroking it, feeling the blood coursing through the veins.

"Fuck me daddy," she whispered softly. "Make your baby a women. Please. Now."

He rolled onto his back with the beautiful one in his arms, his cock rubbing her moist slit. She felt the sensations beginning again between her legs, knowing that these were the last seconds of her virginity. Finally discarding the high heels, she got to her knees and placed the head of his manhood at the entrance of her tight, hairless cunt.

"Is this all going to fit inside me?" she asked in a trembling voice.

"Yes, as long as we take it slowly."

"I've heard that this can hurt."

"I can't say that I really know," he said with a smile, "guys aren't made like girls, and I can't say that I've ever actually deflowered a virgin before.

She eased her hips down, slipping the head into her soft vagina

"We'll have to see, I guess."

She impaled herself slowly on his cock, driving it further into her tender cunt with each stroke until she could feel it touch her hymen. Gritting her teeth, steeling herself for what she had been told would be tremendous pain, she suddenly drew her knees up, driving his huge cock deep into her body. A sharp, but tiny, pain drilled through her vagina as his rod entered her, tearing away forever the thin membrane of her virginity. Crying out, she drove her hips to meet his. She became still then, feeling him deep within her tender canal, wondering when the horrible pain was supposed to start, waiting for it, steeled against it. Reaching out to him. He held her body in his hands, lifting her gently.

"Still okay?" he asked. "I said 'slowly'."

She began rocking on her knees, stroking his cock with her buttery cunt, milking the beast for the pleasure it gave her. Beads of sweat rolled down her back, wetting the ends of her long hair.

"If that was all the pain there was going to be, then I worried for a long time for nothing." she said in a husky voice. "I like this. I like this a lot!" To prove it, she began a steady pumping of his throbbing member, driving it deep into her tender body, moaning with delight as she felt it rub the virgin walls of her sweet pussy. He allowed her to set the rhythm, wanting her to be comfortable. Her first time had to be good for her or she wouldn't enjoy it enough to want to do it again without convincing her that it would get better. He couldn't know how much she loved this, her deflowering, how much her sweet cunt craved his driving penis. She leaned forward, stroking his face, his body, as her hips continued grinding onto his, forcing him ever deeper into her hot slit. His hands cupped her breasts, kneading them gently, tenderly squeezing the pink nipples to incredible hardness. Her pistoning hips increased their tempo as she rode him, ever faster, feeling the heat build deep inside her as she slammed herself onto his body. Like a maddened animal now, moaning, screeching, but quietly, as the friction extended to her over-sensitive clitoris, she squeezed his cock even harder with her velvety cunt, her hair flying in an auburn mist around her face, her full breasts bouncing. He held her waist now, pulling her down onto him, ramming without mercy into her tiny cunt. Through half closed eyes he could see the look of pure lust in the face of this beautiful creature, the look drove him into a frenzy. He wanted nothing more in life than to forever drive his cock into this woman's body, to have her in his arms begging, as she was doing now, for release.

His hips drove relentlessly into hers until he felt the beginnings of his own impending climax. Roughly he pulled her waist down onto him, driving his engorged cock deep into her belly, as he thrust and ground into her, his rod pulsed, throbbed, and then exploded within her tender body, his cum erupting deep in her hot canal. Beth shrieked as she felt him ejaculate, felt the gooey stuff bathe her inflamed cunt walls. The feel of his climax triggered another orgasm deep inside her. Amazed with the power she had over this man's body, and with the power he had over hers. Never had she felt so fulfilled as she did now, never so much in love with another person apart from her family. She lay down on top of him, totally spent, kissed his face, their arms and hands entwined at their sides.

"I know for sure that I love you, will always love you, always." she said quietly.

He wasn't quite so sure. A woman like this would want, need, someone younger, stronger, one of her crowd. A handsome stud to keep her happy, someone she could be seen in public with. Not some old guy barely able to keep pace with her lifestyle or her needs. The man who finally did get her would be the luckiest man on the planet.

She lay on top of Don's warm body, his deflating cock still inside her, forever, she hoped. She brought her legs together clamping him inside her, refusing to let go, afraid that if she did she would loose him forever. Mrs. Donald Anderson, she kept saying over and over to herself until she finally slept, contented in his arms.

-5-

When she finally awoke, it was to the sound of a shower running and the smell of fresh coffee being made. The sun shone through the blinds, and a light blanket covered her naked body. The clock on the night stand said ten thirty three. Her silk dress hung on a hanger. She slipped out of the bed and looked at her reflection in the dressing mirror. Her hair was a sweat matted mess, lipstick smeared, the little eye shadow she wore making her look like a raccoon. She looked beautiful, she thought, and wondered if anyone else could tell that she was no longer a virgin. She looked again, sighed, and suddenly didn't care whether they could or not.

She followed the sound of the running water to the master bath, and silently entered the room. She could see him only hazily through the frosted shower door, but what she could see made her wet again. The opening of the magnetic catch startled him. She stepped into the large bathtub, closed the door and wrapped her arms around his soapy body.

"Wash me too?"

"My pleasure."

"I hope so," she teased.

She slid up and down his body, the soap lubricating her. Don applied more soap to the soft cloth and began to apply it to her, paying particular attention to her most private parts. He soaped her beautiful breasts as she presented them to him, the nipples now hardened by the feel of the cloth as it passed over the sensitive buds. Spreading her legs, she directed his hands to her crotch, spread her pussy lips apart and urged him to wash her there. He did so, but lightly. Bending to his haunches, he applied soap to her magnificent legs, and his tongue to her cunt. Reaching around her, he soaped her round, firm ass, making sure to apply the cloth deep between the globes. She trembled slightly, and put one shapely foot onto the tub's edge, opening herself wider to his ministrations. One soapy finger touched her tiny puckered asshole, and she wriggled her pert bottom towards it.

"Do it! Put it in! I want to feel everything." she begged.

Carefully, he eased the soapy finger into her, easing the muscle open as she adjusted to this latest onslaught of her virginity. Once she had relaxed, he began a steady rhythm between his sucking mouth on her vagina, and his probing finger. This new sensation was almost too much for her to bear. Wriggling her hips, she exclaimed in an insistent voice, "Deeper! More! Put it in all the way!"

He was beginning to think he was creating a sex monster, someone who would never be able to get enough thrills.

Relentlessly, he drove the finger deeper into her tight hole until it would go no further, and his tongue as deep into her sweet pussy as it could go. Wriggling his finger, and lapping at her cunt walls sent her into immediate climax. He was afraid she would slip and fall in the wet tub. His free arm surrounded her waist. She began to sink to her knees, her leg sliding off the tub edge. Following her down necessitated that he remove himself from her. As his finger slid out of her soft ass, she moaned, loudly, and immediately turned her back to him as she sank to her knees in the tub. She had the soap now, and applied a generous amount to his rigid pole before pulling the engorged member to the entrance his finger had just left.

"Beth..."he began.

"Your finger felt so good, I want to try. Please?"

"I want you to promise me you'll stop if this is too much. I'm told that this can be rather painful for some."

"I promise." she returned.

He looked at the tiny hole, now opened to accept him, pressed the head of his cock at the pink entry, and fed the angry thing into her. Slowly, relentlessly, he pushed his huge cock into her while she kneeled, still, before him. She steeled herself, despite the pain, accepting his girth with head held high, eyes closed. He allowed her time to get used to him until she wriggled her firm ass into him and begged for more. Backing out of her smooth, buttery soft ass until only the very head remained inside, he then pushed back inside, ever deeper. Slowly, slowly he fucked her precious ass, deflowering her beautiful body once again. Groaning, moaning, as her body took his invasion, Beth's head bowed now as she backed into his onslaught until their legs met, his cock buried to the hilt inside her. They remained locked together as the warm water fell over their bodies, relaxing her, easing the pain in her tender bottom, pain that she refused to acknowledge. His warnings had been right, the pain had been sharp, but only for a little while. Now it became a pleasant kind of pain, with an edge but softer. More like the feeling of scratching a mosquito bite. In her clouded mind she realized what she had begged him to do to her, take her as a whore, the way a common slut from the street would be expected to perform for her client. If he were to put a fifty dollar bill between her toes, she would be reduced in that second to a common prostitute. She wanted this, needed the humiliation it brought. He owned her now, she knew. There was nothing she would not do for him. His strokes increased in tempo now that she became used to him. She moaned louder as pleasure finally replaced the pain, rocking back and forth slowly, taking him into her tender body fully with each stroke. He held her hips as he heaved himself forward, his ravaging tool driving savagely now as she returned his thrusts, groaning loudly, demanding ever more.

Her finger entered her wet vagina, probing at her clitoris, increasing the lustful sensations from her hot ass. As the warm water cascaded over her, she could feel his cock swell inside her ravaged canal and knew she had but little time to climax before his tightened ball sac unloaded his thick semen into her bowels. She teased the tiny, sensitive, bud with her fingers, rubbing the erect clit till it almost bled. His sounds of climax behind her, the throbbing of his distended cock as his balls unloaded their stream of semen deep inside her body, combined to finally trigger her own climax. Her hips seemed to explode inside with the deepest climax she had ever hoped to experience, her precious cunt fairly vibrated with every pulse of his cock as he unloaded into her, while her anal muscles worked to milk every drop of cum from his sac. He seemed to climax for ever, her sucking anus keeping his cock a throbbing weapon of lust. Uninhibited, they both groaned and cried out in their passion, as Beth's legs wrapped around his, pulling him firmly into her for the final seconds of their coupling.

Even though the sensations of climax had passed, neither of them would let go of the other. Beth's beautiful head rested on her arms as the water continued to stream around her. Slowly her legs released their hold on him, and his thoroughly satisfied cock slid easily out of her ravaged anus, a sticky stream of his cum following the pink head. Rising, she once again turned to face her lover, retrieved the soap and began to clean his deflated member. "I think we need to wash this again!" she said into his ear as she held him.

-6-

They dressed in silence, both lost in their own thoughts. The pale silk dress of the night before no longer seemed appropriate for her, she wanted to go home now to change into more casual clothing. He still couldn't believe she was here. This magnificent creature that the whole world loved, in his bedroom. The sex with her insistent, demanding. He had taken her virginity, all of it, at her insistence. She could make him do anything with a mere word, a smile, a kiss. And that voice! No angel could form words for the human ear like this woman. How could the rest of mankind forgive him for defiling this woman? Would they? Probably not. He would go through the rest of his life with the shame of being the one man to have corrupted the most beautiful thing on earth.

"Could you take me back home now? I'd like to change out of this dress and into something a little less formal. Unless you 'd like me to keep wearing it."

"Your call," he returned, "wear whatever you're comfortable with."

"A woman should dress for the man she loves. You tell me what you want me to wear."

"I love really sexy clothes on a woman, but I think that no matter what you wear, people will consider it to be the height of fashion, and you'll look great in it. That would include a paper bag of course."

She giggled at this and said, "I did that once a couple of years ago. Climbed into one of those big lawn bags. The bottom had been cut out and holes made for my arms, the agency killed the photos because they were afraid girls were going to try it. The photos looked too good if I do say so myself."

Replacing some of the Sara costume transformed her into someone else again. She needed to remain incognito yet, they both agreed on that. Donald suggested it in order to allow her one further avenue of escape, which he was sure she would take. None of this made any sense to him and she still had offered no explanation for her attraction to him.

The ride to her apartment was made in almost complete silence, the car radio playing softly. Neither of them heard the music, or cared.

She invited him into her modest apartment, against the rules of course, but she didn't quite care just then.

Clean and tidy, her rooms were sparsely furnished with the basic necessities of life in the small town. An inexpensive but efficient stereo, TV, microwave oven, and very few ornaments, were the only additions to the "furnished apartment" she rented. A photograph of an attractive couple sat on her dresser, a baby in the mother's arms. "Your folks?" he asked.