Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having heard her baby sister moaning, Becky watched the younger girl take Don's load on her face. Having already climaxed several times due to Roy's talented tongue, she felt as though she should share with her sister's cleanup. Mandy immediately took Becky's place, demanding that Roy eat her the way he had the beautiful blond. As he did so, happily, she returned the favor with gusto, his well lubricated member sliding easily down her hungry throat. Her experienced hands stroked his massive meat as she tasted her own lubricating juices on his cock.

The two sisters busied themselves licking the sticky cum fluid from Beth's perfect body until there was none left for Becky to taste. Caught up in the lustfulness of the moment, Becky returned to Mandy and Roy, offering her services. Mandy grinned at her new friend and said; "You'd better hurry, I think there's going to be enough for both of us very, very soon." Becky fondled Roy's balls gently as she and Mandy took turns sucking and licking the cook's prodigious member. Their efforts were almost immediately rewarded as Roy grunted loudly, his cock erupting like a fire-hose, spewing wave after wave of his white load of sticky cum over the faces and hair of both women who squealed with delight as they licked each other, and Roy, clean. Beth too, who had covered her mouth to stifle a shriek, had been amazed at the force of the cook's climax. She could almost feel the fluid being shot deep into her soft vagina. The thought of it made her wet again.

The girls in various stages of nakedness hugged each other before they all got dressed, cleaned up the evidence of their orgy, and left the restaurant for the evening. The sisters followed Don to his car where they promised to follow him to his house. Alone now, Donald began to think about what Beth had said earlier about what they did as younger girls. Wondered what, exactly, she meant.

Beth and Becky were also deciding what to do about the situation, although they already had formulated a plan in their own minds.

"So, do we all sleep in the same bed at the same time, or what?" asked Becky.

"We share Becky, but he's still mine 'cause I found him. I plan to marry him no matter what."

"Then we'd better take it easy on him," she grinned, "we don't want to kill him before your wedding! I see you've become quite the little slut since I saw you last, dear little sister. It's about time!"

"I'm only Donald's slut," replied Beth, "for him I'd do anything. No one else."

"I have no such commitment, which is why I went for dear friend Roy. Damn! That man can shoot a load! Sometime, I'm going to fuck him senseless, I want to feel that!"

-8-

By the time they got to the house, Donald was already in the shower. He felt nasty from work, but also hoped the shower would rejuvenate him somewhat. He had a feeling he was in for quite a night. When the door opened he didn't hear it. The opening of the shower door startled him as did the sight of the beautiful body of Beth's older sister.

"May I introduce myself? Rebecca DeCameron, Bethany's big sister." she said as she took hold of his now rigid penis. "Anything my little sister can do, I can do better."

"If she knows that, why did she let you come in here alone?" he asked as he cupped her heaving breasts, his cock brushing her stomach.

"We share. Everything. We both hope that isn't going to be a problem for you."

"I'll try to get used to it." he said as he kissed her full lips.

Her leg wrapped around his, then slid up his body till it rested on his shoulder! Leaning back a little, on her tiptoes, she inserted him into her waiting slit and lowered herself onto his rigid member with a contented sigh as he slid deep into her firm body. He spread his legs, lowering himself, and began thrusting into her slowly, sensuously. She sighed again, leaning back, allowing the warm water to splash between them, luxuriating in the twin feelings, her now wet hair falling past her firm ass. He stroked her firm leg, kissing the tight muscled calf as it rested on his shoulder. He felt guilty. The woman he loved was just outside the door. This sister was a seductress, no doubt about it. Almost as beautiful as her more famous sibling, she was every bit as sensuous.

Suddenly she stiffened in his arms, her cunt began to throb, sucking his cock like a mouth for several seconds. She lowered her leg to his waist, then to the floor, while she held him close, biting his shoulder till he almost bled, then went limp in his arms.

"Thank you daddy," she said softly, "that was very, very, nice." She then opened the door and left him standing there, cock hard, water running down his back.

Outside the frosted door stood Beth, clad in a pale pink baby-doll nighty, her hard nipples clearly visible through the thin material. Without removing the garment, she stepped into the shower with her lover.

"She lies. No matter what she told you, she lies." She wrapped her arms around his neck, and then her legs around his waist, lowering herself onto his still hard pole, and rode him like a horse, leaning against the wall as she impaled herself on his rigid meat. "She and Mandy had their pussies filled at the restaurant. It's my turn to be filled up daddy! You do like filling your little baby girl with your beautiful big cock, don't you daddy? Don't you?" Her voice sounded tiny, like a little sensuous girl seducing her father, or a john. It was the voice that had gotten Beth almost anything she had ever wanted, from any man she had wanted it from without ever having to give up her body for it. That was one big difference between the sisters. Becky gave up her fantastic body for what she wanted, Beth had found a way around that problem. No matter what her sister gave up, Beth still loved and respected her older sister, and they still shared.

"Yes Beth, I do love to fill you up. I love you so very much," he breathed into her ear.

"Then you must love Becky too," she returned.

He wasn't quite sure whether it was a statement or a request, but at the time it hardly mattered. He was busy concentrating his energies into satisfying this vision of beauty as she rode him harder and faster. He struggled to remove the soaked nightgown, wanting to feel her smooth skin against his chest. Leaning back to allow it's removal, her beautiful breasts raised even with his face, taut, hard nippled, pink. He sucked one pert tip into his mouth, savoring the feel of it's hardness on his tongue, teasing the warm nipple. Her legs tightened around him, her tempo increased as she drove her hips roughly onto his. A sigh escaped her lips as she pulled his head into her bounteous chest. She loved the feeling of his lips on her breast, his tongue flicking the erect nipple, she loved the feeling of his hard pole deep in her velvety soft pussy. His well muscled arms encircled her, making her feel safe once again, just like before when her own father gave her the safety she needed. She stroked his head as he suckled on her breast, whispered soft words into his ear while her hips pistoned up and down on his rigid manhood. She loved this man every bit as much as she had loved her own father, and she didn't have her mother to worry about. She could have her way with Donald and no one could accuse them of incest. Her powerful memories, the driving cock inside her, the feel of his lips on her oversensitive breast, and his firm hold on her body combined to produce the orgasm she craved.

It was no longer Donald, but her beloved father making violent love to her, finally, his beautiful penis was inside her the way she craved. It had taken so much planning before, leaving the door to her room open just enough to allow him to see her naked body, the innocent touches, the too-short dresses she preferred, the way she wriggled as she sat on his lap, movements that only she and he could detect. She had made him cum that way several times, it had been a game with her. She could squeeze her legs together, and stroke his hardness through his loose pants, no one ever noticed. She only did it when he wore black pants, so the wet wouldn't show. She loved making her daddy happy. Even when he came to her room the week her mother and sister were away. That was when he taught her how to make him happy with her lovely mouth. When she knew how much he loved her. He had shown her how they both could have sex without her ever having to loose her virginity. She always came first, he loved the taste of his daughter's virgin pussy, and would never allow her to touch his manhood until she climaxed, usually many times. Their first week together, she learned to take his entire cock into her tender mouth, into her virgin throat, moaning as she sucked him. She learned to swallow his thick cum, learned to love the taste of it. Always wanting more, wanting to learn new ways to make her beloved daddy happy.

She once asked him; "Does mom do this for you?"

"Yes, she does, but she doesn't like to. You're very much better at it, my beautiful one."

He truly loved this child-woman, his precious daughter. He never knew the harm he had done to her mind. Then he died, leaving her empty, without the ability to love, or to acknowledge that what they had together might be wrong. Until now.

Beth's eyes were closed as she continued to impale her tender body on his stiff rod, moaning louder, whispering to her daddy from her sex clouded mind, promising her love forever to a man who no longer existed except in her mind. She spoke aloud her father's favorite pet names for her while she climaxed, cuming harder and harder, wet hair flying as she squeezed his waist with her powerful legs, grinding into his pelvis until her tender mound was raw from her lust. Now she knew he could climax, could send his thick load of semen into her hot channel.

"You can cum now daddy! Bethy came, oh, so many times. Now you can feel so very good too! Please daddy, cum inside your baby girl! Pleeeease!" she cooed into his ear.

Donald did as he was bid by this girl - woman that he loved. Groaning loudly as his cock swelled, the ejaculate flowing through his canal into hers, shooting deep into her lust filled body. He held her tightly, knees weakening with the force of his climax. All of his energy directed into her. The waves seemed to never stop, their bodies seemed to float in space as their climaxes took them both over the edge of reality. Again and again he repeated her name, said he loved her, said he always would. She shuddered as he spoke, the very words causing her to climax again.

Outside the bathroom, Becky cried. For her darling sister who, she knew, was still intent on having torrid, perverted, sex with their father, and for Donald who, she was sure, didn't know just how sick she was. She was determined to talk to Donald about it if she could ever get him alone long enough. He needed to know just how far Beth and her father had gone before his death, and what he was in for if he didn't confront her with it. Her chance came sooner than she ever expected, and under unusual circumstances.

The water was shut off in the shower, and Becky could hear them talking as they dried the water from their overheated bodies. They giggled, but Becky could hear the concern in Donald's voice. They emerged from the fog filled room, naked, Donald carried Beth in his arms as she clung to his neck, kissing his cheek. He lay her down on the big bed.

"Time for bed now baby."

"Yes daddy. I love you!"

"I know you do darling, I know you do, but it's time you got some sleep now. Big day tomorrow!" Beth hugged her pillow, and within a few moments, as Donald stroked her face, she was asleep. Becky watched all this in awe. It was as if their father was still alive! He said all the right words, and he loved, and made love to Beth the way their own father had. Could it be....? Never! She had seen him in the casket. He was dead, surely!

"Becky, we need to talk, now!" he whispered.

Dressing quickly, Donald led Becky from the room, both taking a long sad look at the sleeping beauty still cuddling the pillow.

"Tell me what you know," he commanded, in a kind voice, "I think there's more than she'll admit to between her and your father."

"There was," she said simply. "They were truly in love with each other. Daddy loved our mother very much , but I think he loved Beth even more. Bethany loved him more than she could ever admit. She pursued him relentlessly, flirted with him shamelessly, and had sex with him on a very regular basis. They were very careful not to destroy her virginity, medically that is, but they had oral and anal sex every time they could get away with it."

"So, how do you know this?" he asked.

"For one thing, Beth talks in her sleep. She also kept a journal, diary if you will, which her evil older sister discovered one day, opened to her last entry. It read like a porn story. Told of how much she loved sucking his cock and drinking his cum. I almost threw up when I read it. I confronted her about it later and she admitted everything. The horrible part is that she convinced me that they were truly in love, she actually made me understand how they felt about each other. It didn't seem quite so bad after that. I was about to talk to our mother when they were killed. In some ways it was the best thing that could have happened, although we both miss them a lot."

"So your mother didn't know, or didn't want to know."

"As far as I know, she never knew."

"She knew, Becky. It was her idea towards the end. "

Surprised, the two looked up from their intensive conversation to the still naked Beth standing in the hallway. She made no attempt to cover herself, as if unaware of her nudity.

"The reason the journal was open when you found it was because mother had just read it. If you remember, she was away on a "business trip" the day you found the book. It took daddy almost a week to find her. Yes, she knew. After that she let us continue. She figured it was the way to keep daddy faithful to her, and me from getting laid and pregnant from some looser rock star. I even joined them one night while they had sex. He fucked mom until he almost came, then I sucked him dry. Pretty sick little girl, wasn't I?"

They could only stare open mouthed at this revelation.

"Were you, Beth?" he asked.

"Still am, to a point. Yes, I've transferred my feelings for him to you, Donald, and that probably isn't a great thing, but like I told you before, as long as it works in my own mind I should be okay. Just give me a little more time. You see, I do love you. As Donald. Being daddy is just a benefit that I need time to sort out. While we're on the subject, Becky...."

Becky turned pale then, and put her face in her hands.

"Yes my darling sister, whom I love with all my heart and soul, I know about you and daddy too. I knew he took your virginity. That was why finding my journal made you so sick. He was fucking us both! Daddy got laid a lot, it seems."

"Oh, my.......!" exclaimed Donald.

"Anyway, it's over, and we need to get on with our lives the best way we can."

"I can't believe you feel that way Beth," said Becky, "You took more abuse from him than I did or mother did. You forgive him?"

"You haven't heard a thing have you? There's nothing to forgive him for, other than him raping you. I loved him, remember? I loved him. If anything, I raped him! Should I forgive him for that? I raped Donald too, didn't I my love? Please forgive him for that. See how ridiculous that sounds?"

"Take all the time you need to put things in order inside your head. In the meantime I'll try to understand and live with being your surrogate daddy."

"How long have you known about me?" asked Becky, her head still in her hands.

"From the beginning. He must have thought he could get away with anything with you once he had me. So I guess it's my fault for seducing him."

"You don't understand Beth. Daddy didn't rape me. I raped him. I threatened to go to mom about it if he didn't fuck me too. We really are sick little girls, aren't we?"

"Yes you are," said Donald, "Now both of you come to daddy for your punishment!"

They both held him tightly, Beth's hand slipped into his loose fitting sweat-pants, grasped his soft penis and began stroking it.

"I doubt that's going to produce much of a result," said Donald, "Too soon, I'm afraid."

The two women looked at each other and smiled.

"We seduced our own father, independently," said Becky, "What makes you think you have any chance of resisting the two of us together?"

"I'm fucked!" he exclaimed.

"That's the idea." replied Becky, huskily, as she began removing her sweater.

"Help your sister!" commanded Donald to Beth.

"Yes daddy." she replied meekly, helping her sister remove the shorts and panties she wore. Both sisters knew what he expected and were curious and delighted to give it a try. Haltingly, Beth kissed her sister's flat stomach. Not much more than a peck, but her hands touched smooth satiny skin, found it exciting, explored. Donald directed her hand to her sister's hips, urged her to touch the soft blond hairs between the beautiful legs. gently guided her finger inside. Becky moaned softly in approval, urging he sister on. Beth began to finger her sister's warm cunt as Donald directed her head to his waiting groin. Becky and Donald began kissing, their tongues searching, exploring. Still soft, Donald's cock required extra stimulation. He gently urged Becky's head to his crotch. Immediately she took each of his balls into her warm sucking mouth, teased them roughly with her tongue, rolling them back and forth, licking. Beth sucked the head of his cock, her equally talented tongue flicked the sensitive underside of his already overused pole, bringing it back to life. The sight of these two incredible beauties sucking on his cock was almost too much to bear.

"Kiss your sister!" he demanded to them both.

Kneeling on the floor in front of each other, they complied, wrapping their arms around each other, their beautiful breasts pressed together, lips touched, then their mouths opened as their tongues touched, felt, explored. Donald urged them to the floor, Becky covered her sister's body with hers. Donald kneeled behind Becky, pulled her to her knees, and pushed his now rigid cock between her blond haired cunt lips. She groaned into her baby sister's mouth as he fucked her soft, tight cunt. She rocked softy back and forth to his motions, spreading her legs wider apart to allow him to get deeper into her yearning body. Beth found it hard to continue merely kissing. She needed more, much more. Wriggling free, she re-inserted herself under her sister, hips at Becky's face, while her own mouth began lapping at the blond maned cunt and the angry cock that drove relentlessly into it. The musky, sweet smell and taste of her little sister's pussy, the feel of her butterfly-like tongue on her clitoris, and the hard cock penetrating deep into her body, drove Becky to orgasm almost immediately. Her mouth clamped onto Beth's hairless mound, tongue lapping deep inside the throbbing canal, searching for the younger woman's womb. Feeling her sister's orgasm, Beth grasped the pistoning cock on an out-stroke and re-directed it to Becky's tiny anus, while she drove her own tongue deep into the dripping cunt above her mouth. Donald spread Becky's globes apart and slowly but relentlessly drove his well lubricated staff into the tight hole. Still cuming, Becky drove her ass into the onslaught of his cock, wriggling, forcing her tiny hole to open to his attack. As soon as she became used to his girth, he began a slow, then faster and more forceful penetration of her buttery softness. Soon, he was fucking her ass with wild abandon, his hips slapping her firm mounds while Beth lapped her sister's lubricating juices, teasing the bud of her clitoris, making her climax again and again. Beth too, had climaxed, her loving sister's tongue teasing the sweet pussy until she moaned with delight and lust, her hips lifting off the floor, grinding at the soft mouth that caused her such pleasure. Satisfied, but still wanting more, Beth once again wriggled out from under her beloved sister's writhing body, straddled her hips, and demanded her share of the hard pole attacking her sister's anus.

1...34567...10