Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bethy wants some too! Put it in my ass too, daddy, please! Remember, we share."

With a regretful moan, he left the sweet softness of Becky's ass and redirected his hard tool at the tight hole presented to him by his lover. She spread her mounds wide apart, and demanded in a rough voice; "Fuck it hard!"

He opened the little hole first with a finger, amazed at how easily she released the muscle tension, directed his throbbing cock at the entrance, and rammed it home without stopping. She screamed in pain, her ass feeling as though it was being ripped apart by his steel hard cock. He grabbed her hips holding her tightly to him, feeling her anal canal contract around his throbbing organ. He ground his hips into her driving as deeply into her as possible. Her own father never knew how she needed the pain, along with the humiliation of his cock in her ass. Donald knew instinctively that she needed the pain. It represented her punishment for seducing her father. She rubbed her soft mound on her sister's back, fingering her clit furiously as she writhed and cried out in pain, all the while forcing her ass into his groin, taking more and more of him into her bowels as her canal relaxed. He made an attempt to back out of her, to relieve the pain somewhat, but she cried out a sharp "NO!" and wriggled hard into his hips. She writhed, impaled on his relentless pole, pleasure waves flowing from her painful anus through her climaxing cunt, warming her softly swinging breasts. She felt full now, satisfied if only he would cum inside her. Grunting like a young beast, she writhed and ground into him, her anal canal gripping and relaxing it's hold on his throbbing cock, seeming to suck at the thing that invaded it, threatening to tear it from his body with it's grip. Her hold on his rod began to become painful as her vaginal climaxes increased her anal muscle's tension. He forced her into a fucking motion despite her resistance until he was pounding her ass with long forceful strokes. Her pain now became that of pure pleasure as he pistoned into her anal canal, thrusting roughly, pushing hard into her tender body. She shrieked and moaned, bit into her sister's shoulder leaving deep red teeth marks until Becky could take no more and scrambled out from under her sister. Becky watched in awe as his generous tool disappeared repeatedly into her tiny sister's hungry hole. Becky grabbed his balls, lifted them and gently kneaded them as they slammed into Beth's twin globes. Suddenly Donald began grunting and moaning faster and louder, signaling his impending climax. His hips rammed forward, his cock driving to it's full length into her soft, sucking ass hole, where he exploded with a grunt like a mad bull. His semen shot deep into her, bathing her hot canal with it's thick liquidity.

-9-

Beth squealed in delight as she felt his hot load shoot into her overheated anus, her fingers now deep in her precious cunt as she coaxed her final climax from her almost bleeding clitoris. Spent, she collapsed onto the floor, taking Donald with her, his powerful arms holding her beautiful body, her contracting anus tightly holding his still engorged penis deep inside her, still spewing the last of his load. He rolled onto his back, setting her on his lap so she wouldn't have to carry his weight. Always eager to take advantage of a situation, Becky immediately straddled him and presented his mouth with her succulent mound, still dripping with her musky juices. The scent of her warm vagina enlivened him again although he was becoming bone weary. He pulled her tiny waist to his face and once again lapped at the sweetness of her body, nibbling eagerly at her sensitive clit, constantly licking away the drops of her lubricants as they appeared at the lips of her soft cunt. Beth could feel his cock begin to fill with blood again, hardening, throbbing again inside her heated ass, began riding him on her haunches like a shameless whore, taking him once more deep inside her insatiable body. Sweat rolled off her breasts as they bounced. The liquid gathering between her legs, dripping on the carpet in a salty puddle. Exhausted, he climaxed much too soon for either of the sisters. Becky had begun to climax, pulling his head deep between her legs as she cried out, his tongue licking furiously at her clit, lips sucking at her tender mound. Beth felt him throb deep inside her ass, but felt no explosion of cum as she had before. Donald was drained. Becky begged him for more, even after he lay his head on the carpet. He continued sucking at her musky mound until her final climax flowed over her. Reluctantly, she moved off of him, kissed his lips tenderly and said; "Thank you daddy. I taste good, don't I?" Donald merely nodded, and smiled, "Very good." he said.

Reaching for Beth, he pulled her beautiful body on top of his, her head close to his, and whispered; "Get the hell off me!"

"You're still hard daddy, and I want it until it isn't anymore!"

She sat back up on his lap and began to ride his stiff tool, squirming and grinding his hips until he finally began to go limp inside her. Only then did she let him go, his half-sized cock squeezing out of her silky ass.

It took almost two days before he was able to recover from the combined attack of the sisters. They allowed him to sleep alone the first night, he demanded it actually, afraid that if one of them should awaken, they both would drain his very blood for their satisfaction. They fed him well to make sure he regained his strength. He fooled them both by going back to work, to recuperate.

Working revived him. His attitude changed, of course. Those employees that hadn't quit in the months after Beth disappeared decided to stick around. Production went up and things were beginning to return to normal, at least as normal as things can get when a middle aged man tries to keep two insatiable women happy.

Not everything was perfect however. Beth's agent called late one evening just before Don returned from work. It was time to come back to reality, she had said, otherwise there would be no more career for the world's most beautiful woman to come back to.

"Look in the tabloids Beth," she said, "You aren't there anymore. When they abandon you, you're in deep shit!"

It was true, she realized. Her name hadn't been mentioned for months, and her pictures hadn't seen the front pages of even the sleaziest rags. That wasn't good. Maybe it was time to come back from the dead. Daddy would know what to do, he always did.

"What do you want to do, Beth?" He asked after being told what her agent had said.

"What I really want now is to get married to you, be left alone for a while, and when I get ready, go back to my adoring public like nothing ever happened. Somehow, I don't see that happening though," she smiled.

"I like the getting married part," he said, "except for that one huge problem I have now."

"And that is?"

"This country doesn't allow or recognize marrying two women at the same time, and unless you haven't been paying any attention at all over the last few weeks, you know that I am deeply in love with both you and Becky. It isn't right I guess, and I might not have believed it possible, but I am, and I'm stuck with that as a problem."

Becky, who had overheard the conversation from the hallway, ran to Donald's arms, kissing his face, hugging him tightly.

"You can't believe what it means to me to have you say that," she said. "You have made me feel so loved since I've been here with you two. I have never felt left out or in the way like I did sometimes with our real parents. I actually know how much you love me, and it means the world to me. What ever decision you make I will respect and honor, even if it means I have to move out. Having felt this much love from you has made it all worth while."

"She's not leaving!" exclaimed Beth, panic in her voice.

"Who said she was?" returned Donald. "She's not going anywhere, unless we go too! Enough of that kind of talk, I think I have a weird kind of solution. It doesn't really solve anything, at least legally, but it just might do the trick for us."

At city hall, the following week, with Mandy, Miss Birdie, Roy, and Old Oscar in attendance, Donald married Bethany Rebecca DeCameron. The two sisters standing next to each other during the ceremony while the attendants/witnesses stood just a little further away. Mandy noticed. No one else did. Mandy knew.

Keeping the wedding quiet hadn't been easy, but with the disguise they were able to get away with it and even managed to put their wedding pictures in the local paper without anyone knowing what they were looking at. Privately, they had other wedding photos done without the disguises. Beth called a photographer she had worked with extensively, swore her to secrecy, flew her into town and had photos taken that would have sold on the Internet for thousands, maybe millions. Wedding night photos of the three of them engaged in all manner of sexual play. The photographer shot roll after roll of film until she ran out. She then joined the fun with her assistant.

The time came for the Academy Awards. Beth was out of the running for any award, but contacted the Academy, through her agent, to be a special presenter. It was her time to come out of hiding. She was to present the award for makeup, not usually considered to be a major news event associated with award night.

The Master of Ceremonies had no idea who he was presenting to give the award, and said so. All he knew was that it was a mystery guest, a Ms. Anderson. Few paid any attention to the overweight, painfully plain looking, dark haired, girl who glided awkwardly to the podium. Silently, she bowed to the audience, pirouetted once and began to shed clothing as she spoke. "Good evening!" Off came the pants.

"First of all, I'd like to apologize to you all for the trouble I've caused." Off came the formless, long sleeved blouse, along with, seemingly, forty pounds of weight. She was now dressed in a tight fitting pale pink cocktail dress that barely came below her waist.

"Many of you honestly worried about me. It was wrong of me to allow that to happen." Off came the formless shoes, replaced by spike heels.

"In the months I have been away I found what I was desperately searching for....." she paused to remove plastic inserts from inside her cheeks, designed to puff out her face giving the illusion of added weight. "What was impossible for me to find as myself." A cloth was handed to her by an assistant, Mandy, who helped remove the dark, thick, makeup from her beautiful face.

Most of the audience now recognized the mystery guest. Some began to cheer, others to merely gasp in wonder, many stood and applauded.

"A person to love me for the person I am inside, with all my problems and faults." Off came the dark wig, her thick trademark auburn hair flowed to her waist in waves. The audience began going wild, everyone stood applauding her return. It was some time before the audience settled down enough for her to go on.

"Please let me share the love I have found with you here, my husband, Donald Anderson." Donald rose from his seat next to Becky who beamed for the camera as the television commentator mentioned the rumors of her mysterious relationship to Miss DeCameron. Lights and cameras captured the nobody from Thompsonville and made him an instant celebrity. On stage, Beth introduced Mandy to the world as the "Best friend a small-town girl could ever hope to have," thereby assuring that Mandy would never have to return home again, if she so desired. Now she was somebody, just the way she always dreamed.

The usual media blitz took place again, just as it had when she disappeared. Beth and Donald made the rounds of the talk shows with Becky. Mandy had her own spots to do as well, telling how she came to know Sara, the sweet virginal girl from nowhere who always seemed to have something nice to say about everyone she met. How she discovered who she really was, and the good times they had together. She left out the very good times though. Beth's reputation didn't include her being a wildly sexual being unleashed on an unsuspecting middle-age man, nor did it include the fact that Beth's beautiful sister shared her marriage bed as Donald's other wife.

Miss Birdie's restaurant now contained a large autographed poster of Beth, in a low-cut evening gown, thanking Birdie for being such a great friend and teacher. Birdie now needed two waitresses for the evening shift since it didn't look like Mandy was coming back any time soon. She was inundated with applications from the prettiest girls in the area. Roy was thrilled. He had no illusions of leaving the safety of Birdie's for an outside world that he knew would eat him alive. Besides, he got to pick the waitresses. Roy could pick 'em too! The night shift at Birdie's became the place to go to see the prettiest girls in the county. As long as he didn't get caught by the customers, or the health department, or get them pregnant, Birdie let him get away with his non-cooking activities, which she suspected took place more often than she would have liked. It didn't happen as often as she thought. Roy was still in love with Mandy.

Beth's house in the hills was cozy but not overly large, eight rooms with three baths, and a huge recreation room with pool table, weight equipment, and sundry toys. The sleeping area was above the living room. A low wall and a railing protected an open balcony that served as the bedroom. It completely encircled the living room, skylights bathed the area with a warm glow during the day and could be opened for the night breezes. A large wall- free, shower combined with a sunken bath were the centerpieces of the bath room. Tropical plants and natural rock formations made for a jungle feel in the upper bath. The ground floor rooms were built of hand hewn wood and stone rescued from some of the abandoned gold mines in the area, ancient tools adorned the walls, giving the lower floor a distinctly masculine feel. The sleeping area was very distinctly feminine, finished in light pastel colors and polished brass. The custom made bed was huge, half again the size of a king-size. There was plenty of room for the sisters and "their" husband to play.

Completely hidden from outside view, the four acres of grounds provided the three lovers with plenty of outside room to play too. They rarely dressed, the girls enjoying the opportunity for sex any time Donald got the urge, which was often.

The three of them settled into a homey life together, the two sisters had enough money put away between them so that no one would ever have to work again if they didn't want to. They found it fun to become domestic, and it opened up ever changing possibilities for sexual experiments.

Practicing her cooking one afternoon, Donald watched as Beth bent over the sink washing a cucumber for a salad. She noticed him watching her, smiled, and began licking the vegetable sensuously, stroking it as though she expected it to cum in her mouth. Donald crossed the room, his cock getting larger and harder as he made his way toward the teasing beauty. Just before he reached her, she grinned broadly and inserted the peeled, white, vegetable into her soft pussy. "Sorry," she cooed, "occupied!"

"Turn around!" he demanded.

Happily, she complied and bent over the sink as he applied a small amount of salad oil to his now rigid cock. He gently spread her firm ass cheeks apart and nudged his oily cock head at her pink anus. She relaxed the muscle for him as much as she could as he applied firm, continuous pressure to the tiny hole. His cock head entered her, she squeezed him briefly and then relaxed again as he pushed deeper into her hungry anus. She loved the feel of his hardness deep in her ass. He was always tender, unless she was in the mood for rough play, and never intentionally hurt her even then. His fingers slipped to the front of her hips, slipping into her tight cunt. His long middle finger buried into her slit could not touch the cucumber, she had taken it deep inside her tiny body. His cock slid deliciously further, slowly, into her tight ass. She wriggled and squirmed trying to get the hard cock further into her. He teased her clit with one hand and fondled one lovely breast with the other, flicking at the pale pink nipple till it hardened, pulling at it till she sighed with pleasure. His hips began their ancient motion of lust, slowing drawing out of her beautiful ass till just the very tip remained imbedded in her, and then slowly, torturously, slid back into her. He took his time fucking her beautiful ass. It felt so good to be inside her squeezing softness. She had learned to squeeze him on the out-stroke and relax as he entered. He loved the feeling it gave. They tortured each other with their lust. Soon, his strokes became more insistent. Stronger, faster, as he approached climax.

"Please, not yet!" she begged.

He pulled his cock out of her, and spun her around, as he went to his knees before her magnificent hips. Immediately his mouth found her warm cunt, his tongue her clitoris. Eagerly, he licked at her juicy slit, the taste of the peeled cucumber faintly lingering on her cunt lips, inside her channel. She forced her hips toward his licking tongue, working the muscles inside her to push the cucumber out of her body, into his mouth. Grasping the vegetable in his teeth he used his head to fuck the firm pussy. Watching his bobbing head, she imagined that this must be what it looked like to him when she sucked his cock. The thought amused and excited her at the same time. Her hips began thrusting in time to his head's bobbing as she pretended to fuck his mouth with her cucumber cock.

Becky took that time to enter the room from outside where she had been lying in the sun. As usual, she too was naked, her browned body glistening with sweat from the intense rays of the afternoon sun. Partially hidden behind a counter, Becky could only see her sister from the waist up, but knew immediately that more than just lunch was happening in the kitchen. Beth's head was thrown back, the long auburn hair flying, her eyes closed in ecstasy as the cucumber drove relentlessly into her sweating body. At first Becky thought her sister was pleasuring herself; "Need some help, baby sister?" she asked softly.

"Augh!" exclaimed Beth as her first orgasm flowed from her sensitive clit.

Becky saw what was happening now, saw Donald's erect cock waving in the air, going to waste. "Mmmmm!" she moaned and grasped the throbbing tool in her warm hand. "That looks like fun," she said. Donald removed the cucumber from Beth's warm mound, and offered it to Becky. "Do it!" exclaimed Beth, "Put it in her. Do her like you were doing me!" The now warm vegetable disappeared into the blond trimmed hole, followed by Beth's tongue, as Donald pressed his straining cock at Becky's tiny hole. "Yes! Please!" she begged, as the pressure on her ass increased. Becky preferred sex a little rougher than her little sister, preferred powerful, hard thrusts to the torturously slow sex Beth usually liked. Becky spread her legs wide, and thrust back hard as Donald shoved the tip of his cock into her. He paused for an instant or two, and then shoved his hard rod deep into the blonde's overheated anus until his balls slapped her dripping cunt. She squirmed, and moaned loudly, clamping hard onto the throbbing thing in her precious ass. As soon as he was sure she was used to him, he began to fuck her beautiful ass with long hard thrusts. Her sister continued to lap at her sweating mound, tasting the cucumber just inside. She used her fingertips to spread the firm lips apart, licking hard at the tiny, pulsing bud, while Donald's cock slammed relentlessly into her anus. Beth then presented her firm ass to her sister, and told her; "Push it out! Fuck me with it!" It turned out to be an easier task than she expected, the well lubricated, warm, vegetable slid easily into Beth's darling cunt. They took turns drawing it in and pushing it out to be taken up by the other's sucking cunt. Amazed by what he could see, Donald continued his attack on Becky's hot ass, jamming her relentlessly, grunting with pleasure. Already primed, Beth began to climax, hard, as her sister ground her hips into her tight ass, shoving the cucumber deep into the throbbing pussy. Donald too, was close to his release, his cock swelling, the thick cum beginning it's journey through his throbbing cock. Overwhelmed by the swelling cock in her tortured anus and the pistoning cucumber in her cunt, Becky began feeling the warm flow of climaxes beginning to pour through her lust ravaged body. She stiffened momentarily, the slippery vegetable passing to her sister for the final time as her body ejected the now hot cucumber into Beth's hungry pussy. Becky began to shudder as the climaxes became more and more intense. Donald grunted loudly, his rod pulsed as the sticky fluid spurted deep into Becky's tight rectum. He held her hips tightly while his cock emptied it's load into the beautiful woman's anus.

1...45678...10