Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch came later than usual that afternoon, the still warm cucumber sliced onto Donald's salad was eaten with a relish by the exhausted husband.

-10-

The Anderson house, hidden as it was, saw few actual visitors, but now with her love life assured, and having been away from her work for so long, Beth decided to begin a return to the outside world again. She and Becky decided to treat Donald to their world of fashion models.

"It'll be nice to see the girls again for a while. We can catch up on old times, get back into the loop a little, Becky. You can find out what you have been missing in the design sector.

"And Donny gets to be surrounded by beautiful women. He should like that a lot!"

"Shall we invite some pretty boys to balance it out?"

"Maybe one or two, but we can't forget Mandy! How about if we fly Roy out for her to play with?"

"That would be so much fun," replied Beth. "You're such a good friend to think of it. Maybe they'll finally decide to get married, now that Roy's wife has agreed to a divorce."

"I'd still like to do him one time before that happens." said Becky, remembering the night at Birdie's restaurant when Roy's prodigious prick erupted it's milky white geyser onto her and Mandy's face.

It turned out to be a small affair, as most of that type of party goes, but it was high class. There was an important show going on in New York which whittled down the guest list considerably, but what it lacked in size, it made up for it in style. Of the thirty women who were able and anxious to come, there were none who were not famous. A common bed sheet could have provided the amount of fabric used to dress them all.

Beth called it The Night of Pretty People. Don called it extravagant. Becky called it the swinger's party. Mandy called it connection time! While poor Roy was totally speechless. From the time the Rolls Royce limousine picked him up at the airport and delivered him into the midst of thirty of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on, Roy was hardly able to speak. Of course the models thought it was charming, and made a fuss about him. Mandy just figured he couldn't talk because all the blood for his brain was feeding his huge cock.

"Hello Roy," breathed a stunning blond woman, who wore so little it had hardly been worth the effort to put it on. Wide leather straps served to cover little more than the nipples of her large but firm breasts. The straps formed a lattice below the breasts and became a very short mini-skirt. She wore no underwear. Then again, neither did most of the other women.

"Mandy!" Roy exclaimed. "Damn, you look so beautiful!"

"You're not supposed to notice, that's the way it is here. Having fun?"

"I've seen better parties of course," he joked, "but the view is particularly nice."

"Well, the party is going to liven up for you soon," she said giving the bulge in his tight pants a nudge with her leg, "but we need to wait around for a while. Mingle Roy!" She glided away from him, her thigh-high boots clicking on the hard wood floor. He watched her sadly, his gut telling him that she was too big now, too important. One of them. She would never want him now, just a cook in a tiny restaurant in a tiny town. Mandy had been propelled to the big city just as she dreamed. One should not feel sorry for Roy, however, for his fortune was about to change dramatically.

"Hello Roy, remember me?" breathed a soft voice in his ear just as he was feeling his worst about Mandy.

He remembered very well the succulent blond haired slit that had tasted so sweet, the feel of her hungry mouth on the head of his rigid cock, the look of lust as his load shot onto her and Mandy's face, the smile on her lips as she licked his cum from Mandy's pretty face.

"Hello Becky," he said quietly. "I didn't think you'd remember me." Although he always hoped she would. This woman was a prize not to be taken lightly.

"Who do you think invited you, dear boy? Would you like to view the party from the loft? It may prove more interesting than it sounds." The tone of her voice heavy with suggestion.

"Sounds like fun," he returned, "lead the way."

Becky led him up the side staircase, her tiny mini-dress showing off her naked ass, away from the crowded living room, and into the shadowy loft. She led him to the railing giving him a clear view of the party below. In one smooth motion, her dress lay draped over the railing, her naked body glistening in the subdued light of the sleeping loft.

"Watch the party for a while," she insisted, "pay no attention to me." Her experienced hands began to unfasten his pants as she looked into his eyes.

"You just let me enjoy the party my way." His loose fitting pants fell away, revealing his turgid member. Her hands grasped the throbbing beast, stroking it tenderly. Roy's hips began thrusting slowly in time to her gentle strokes. From a table nearby she opened a jar of exotic lubricating cream, smeared some on his rigid cock, and made sure he watched her as she applied a generous amount to her beautiful blond cunt as well as her tiny anus. Her now well lubricated hands returned to his hard cock, both hands circled his meat stroking it ever faster and harder. Becky stopped suddenly, leaned closer to his ear and said huskily; "Pick a hole and fill it!" She then turned her back to him and leaned over the ornate wooden rail, presenting him with her gorgeous ass, her hands on the railing to steady herself for the coming penetration. He stroked her round ass admiringly before inserting a finger just inside her soft vagina, spreading the firm lips apart to touch and tease the tiny sensitive bud hiding inside. She moaned with pleasure at his touch, and again as she felt the insistent head of his cock nudging at her tiny hole. She released her grip on the railing and spread apart her ass cheeks, giving permission for his onslaught into her bowels. "Oh yes," she rasped, "I was hoping you would do that!" Taking his well lubricated cock in his hand, Roy pressed the head firmly into the tightness of her ass. She took a deep breath and relaxed herself as much as possible as the massive tool continued easing it's way into her body, splitting her open it seemed with it's girth. Breathing harder, and fighting to open herself for him, Becky began to wonder if she was able to take all of him inside her. She felt full, as though her stomach was being skewered, and still he drove into her, relentlessly.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Roy knew how big he was, and was gentleman enough to take it easy until his lover was used to his size. Once he knew she was relaxed and used to him it was a different story. She hesitated in her answer and he began to back out of her. "Mmmmm," she sighed, "Ooooooh yes." He began gently fucking her ass, driving a little deeper with each stroke, allowing her to get used to him a little at a time until she felt the gentle slap of his massive balls on her darling cunt. Pulling her hips tighter into his, he ground himself into her for maximum penetration. His fingers returned to the delicious cunt, again teasing her clitoris. Impaled on his staff, she squirmed , returning the grinding motion of his hips, driving herself further onto his manhood, sweating, fighting the screams of lust welling up inside her. Her tiny hole was now well relaxed and open for him and he began stroking her canal faster, harder, just the way she liked.

The party-goers in the living room had, one by one, noticed Becky's naked body through the railing, noticed the activity of the man behind her, knew what was happening and stared in fascination as the beautiful woman took the massive cock so easily into her hot ass. Several women began fingering themselves through their clothing, turned on by the sight. The party-goers began to whisper among themselves as they watched the couple above them. The rasp of zippers signaled the appearance of several rigid cocks. Warm, red lipped mouths found their way to the hard cocks, as did soft, firm cunts. Within a very few minutes, the party had become an orgy of writhing bodies, led from above by Becky and Roy who were unaware, and uncaring, of the turn the party had taken. Mandy, perched on Donald's face, her succulent cunt firmly planted in his searching mouth, watched as Roy's thrusts appeared to almost lift Becky off the floor, watched the look of lust on the woman's face as she took the huge cock deep into her small body. Becky's breasts swayed with each powerful thrust, drops of sweat rolling down to the rose colored tips before dripping onto the floor below. Beth, impaled onto Donald's throbbing meat, took Mandy's warm, naked body in her arms as she rode her beloved husband.

"Do you love him?" She whispered into Mandy's ear.

"Not really," she replied, "but I just love the way he eats!"

"I meant Roy, you silly girl, not Donald." She said, stroking her friend's blond hair. "You can't have Donald, but you could have Roy if you wanted him."

"Well, right now he's leading this orchestra with your sister, and I think he's enjoying it."

"You can always cut in, you know. If that was the man I loved, I'd have my face in his crotch, sucking that big dick for all I was worth!"

"I intend to, just as soon as Donald finishes me off. Damn Beth, he's good at this. I almost wish I'd gotten to him before you did," she said huskily.

Beth only grinned as her hungry pussy rode the length of his hardness. She watched as Mandy's hips ground onto Donald's mouth faster, his tongue deep into her firm canal. Beads of sweat began to form on her lovely face, her eyes closed, as Mandy approached what Beth knew would be a very intense orgasm. Both women, approaching fulfillment at the same rate, drew each other closer in a lust induced embrace. Their lips touched, mouths open, tongues exploring, soft hands caressing firm, hard nippled, breasts. The kiss became more intense as the orgasmic waves enveloped their bodies, sending both women into the realms of ecstasy. Consciousness of the man whose ministrations had caused their climaxes had ceased, replaced by the firm, soft body held in their arms. Tender, feathery touches replaced the hard, throbbing cock, and searching tongue that lay below their fluttering vaginas.

Lust for each other replaced lust for him during that kiss. It was the first time for either of them that a woman became an important part of the sex act. While Beth had made love to Donald with Becky involved, the sisters generally concentrated their energies on him with little attention paid to each other. Mandy had never wanted another woman to touch her "that way", found it repulsive. That would all change now. Others watched the two women, jealous of the obvious pleasures they were producing, jealous of Mandy who held the most beautiful woman in the world in her arms, and of Donald who pleased both of these sirens to the point of orgasm. As she came, Mandy held Beth tighter, and squirmed roughly on Don's mouth, oblivious to everything else as she climaxed, driving her tongue deeply into Beth's mouth until she began to cry out in her intense pleasure. Beth kissed her face, stroked her hair and body as her friend lost control. Donald's tongue had touched that most sensitive place in her firm cunt, felt the effect it produced, and concentrated on it until the orgasms exploded deep within her. The effect on Beth of Mandy's intense orgasm was to heighten her own climax. She drove her hips down hard on the rigid tool that gave her so much pleasure, rocking back and forth, stimulating her clit even further. Only faintly did she feel the swell of his rod as his semen filled her sucking cavity, bathing her hot canal with it's sticky balm. She clamped her vaginal muscles around the object of her lust, pulling each precious drop of cum from the pulsing cock, taking it deep into herself. Still holding him tightly she struggled to her knees. His cock left her with a barely audible pop. Beth knew Mandy would do anything for her now. Gently, she dismounted her lover, and lay Mandy back onto the floor, caressing the blonde's body with her own as she worked her hips toward her face. Rising to her haunches, she gently lowered her succulent cunt to the moist lips of her friend. Mandy's mouth opened, her tongue extended as Beth lowered herself, the musky smell of recent sex, the feel of Beth's firm mound on her lips caused Mandy to climax again. As she licked at her clitoris, Beth released Donald's load into her friend's mouth, mixed with her own juices.

In the loft, Becky and Roy continued their escapades. Roy took his time with her. Starting out fast and furious, he reduced to slow and delicious. She had climaxed several times, her fingers and his fingers manipulating her delicate clitoris while he maintained a steady rhythm in her tight ass with his hard tool. Soon she too felt the telltale swell of his cock in her rectum. Roughly he grasped her hips, driving himself deeply into her, grunted loudly and shot his thick sperm load into the tightness of her ass. Becky could feel the force of his climax deep in her stomach as his semen exploded into her. She imagined it spewing from her mouth as it tore through her tender body, sending shock waves of orgasm to her brain. She ground her ass furiously into his hips as he held her firmly impaled on his spewing pole until his throbbing climax slowed to a stop.

Below them could be heard the sounds of others climaxing, some women screaming in wild abandon as their orgasms gripped them. One woman of particular beauty, a cock in her ass and one in her cunt while yet another penetrated her lovely mouth, shrieked in delight as all three men ejaculated within seconds of each other, filling her lithe body with their milky cum.

Releasing his now deflating member from her tight anus with a slippery pop, Becky's mind began to clear enough to see what was going on below them. Turning, she took Roy in her arms and leaned against the railing. "I do believe we've started something down below," she whispered. "This otherwise rather dull party has turned into something worth talking about!"

"Yes, let's talk about it! I believe that's my man you were just fucking, Becky!" Mandy, Beth, and Donald had come up the stairs watching the couple until they finished.

"Let's not complain about ownership until you wipe the cum off your pretty lips," returned Becky with a knowing smile. Mandy broke into a wide grin and made an exaggerated motion of wiping her mouth clean. "Damn, busted!" she said. Breaking away from Roy, Becky whispered into Mandy's ear; "He's fantastic! If you love him you'd better tell him fast. I think a couple of those girls down there are waiting for him."

"I intend to," she replied. "Roy, you have two choices. Fuck me now, this instant, or marry me!"

"But..." he stammered.

"That's what I thought," she broke in, "you three are invited to our wedding, details later!"

Roy took her naked body into his strong arms and whispered into her ear.

"Then go wash the damn thing and let's get busy!" To the others she said, "He says he'll do both."

The party never made the pages of the scandal sheets, the party-goers knew better than to tell. The sisters knew that many of these gatherings degenerated into sexual orgies, the guests they had invited had attended several of them in the past. They also served to forge bonds between the models and those influential body brokers who served as agents or company ad people. Many found it easy to recommend for a modeling position a woman who had recently taken some ad man's cock into her throat. Talent like that shouldn't go to waste.

-11-

The girls decided to plan Mandy's wedding, and also to pay for a hefty amount of it. They weren't about to let their best friend get married in anything less than grand style. The wedding was to take place back in Thompsonville. They invited the town. It was up to Donald, as best man, to plan the bachelor party for Roy, but once again the girls got involved. They were the ones who invited Natalia as the main entertainment.

Sultry, Russian born, with a hint of almond eyes, Natalia was a high priced prostitute who truly enjoyed her work. Those who enlisted her services, men and women, soon became devoted clients. She was discreet, young, intelligent and talented. Thompsonville would never be the same after Natalia.

A male stripper, Scott, was chosen to be the entertainment for Mandy's bachlorette party. He had begun his career starring in porn movies and had made quite a name for himself. His outgoing personality, great sense of humor, and rugged good looks only added to the charm of his huge penis, the one real requirement for a porn star.

Captain Dan's Gin Mill was the biggest saloon in the Thompsonville area. Located just outside of town so as not to offend the more modest of the town's blue-noses, the thriving saloon had a reputation as colored as Dan could make it. Friday nights found strippers on the stage at Captain Dan's. If the ladies chose to take a customer into one of the furnished back rooms for a closer look, Dan had no problem with that, so long as he got a small percentage of the fee and the ladies cleaned up afterwards. Customers in the company of a man or woman who may or may not be their legal spouse, also made use of the furnished back rooms for a modest fee. Rumors of rampant prostitution only added to the mystique, and the profit, of the place though they were unfounded. Despite it's reputation, Dan kept a clean and honest house. He could afford to. Even the newly elected Mayor had used Dan's back room when she took on her campaign manager, finance manager and top vote getter at once.

The Ladies Auxiliary Hall was retained for Mandy's bachlorette party. Known locally as merely The Hall, few could remember just what it was Auxiliary to. Built in the late 1920's it remained a last vestige of Art Deco Design. Rumor was that the place had been a speak-easy during the prohibition era, which turned out to be true, the old building held secret passages that only a few residents knew about.

Roy's party started out tame enough. A dozen of his pals had been invited, fourteen showed up. Dan's strippers came on stage after the doors had been locked and the Private Party sign had been placed in the shuttered window. The prettiest of the local girls, Dan's strippers had all been hired for the evening. One at a time they mounted the stage and began dancing to the heavy music from the sound system, shedding clothing as they swayed to the beat. Once a girl got down to her underwear, the next girl would take to the stage while the previous one continued to shed costume until all ten danced nude on the stage. The liquor flowed freely, as did the hoots and cat-calls. This was a rowdier group than usual, and a look of suspicion and fear began to grip a couple of the girls, while the rest were stimulated by the attention. Naturally the bulk of the attention was on Roy, who many of the girls knew either by reputation or experience. As the music continued, the girls came off the stage one at a time, surrounded him and danced with him, rubbing their naked bodies against him, kissing him and generally making the still clothed future bridegroom as miserable as possible with their sensuality. Don and Roy's friends urged them on to chants and hoots, the girls getting bolder with the addition of liquor. Slowly Roy was beginning to loose his clothing along with his inhibitions, One young brunette removed his shirt while another deftly loosened his belt and pants button. His pants remained on his hips due to the large bulge of his prodigious cock which did not go unnoticed by the dancers surrounding him, several of whom gave the bulge more than just a passing tug. A particularly buxom blond girl grasped his pants and gave them a tug, following them down to the floor.