Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy's stiffened tool sprang free just in front of her pretty face. Expecting to encounter underwear beneath his loose fitting pants, the startled girl gave a tiny shriek of surprise. Rising to her knees, she captured the waving beast between her firm breasts and began stroking him. As she lowered herself, she licked the tip of Roy's cock as it appeared from her twin mounds close to her ruby lips. The hoots and encouragement's from his friends increased as he tit fucked the young beauty. The dancers now began to perform for the other guests, each girl picked out one or two for lap dances or just to rub their breasts in the men's faces. A few encouraged their chosen guests to get to their feet and helped them undress. Others merely unzipped the man's pants and extracted his cock. One of the brunette girls, the one who had removed Roy's shirt, took on three men at once, a cock in each hand and one in her pretty mouth.

Suddenly a door slammed open, a loud voice was heard shouting. "Filthy, shameless hussies!" it screamed. All action stopped, everyone looked in the direction of the voice. In the doorway of the back room stood a figure that looked like it had stepped out of the nineteenth century. A large bonnet covered a head of long red hair, a flowing floor length dress with bustle covered the body, no lace adorned the frock. What appeared to be an ax was held aloft in one hand. "I will teach you to defile the fine men of this fair village!" she screamed. Trembling, the girls backed slowly away from the men they were servicing, looking eagerly for the exit door, gauging their chances of escape before the crazy woman hacked them to pieces. The woman grasped the trembling shoulders of the little brunette who had taken on the three men. "You!" she said in a quieter voice, raising the ax with her other hand, "You are the only one getting it right!" She placed the fake ax on the table, and with one hand whisked off the bonnet, with the other stripped away the long dress. The young strippers collectively sighed in relief, the fear of death replaced with wonder at the sight of this statuesque Russian woman. Natalia's large breasts glistened in the light, nipples hard, pink and inviting. She shook her hair free, and immediately pulled Roy and Don toward her. She pointed to another man and demanded that he join her on stage. "This is how you must corrupt the men of this fair village!" she said loudly. She ordered Donald to lie on the floor. When he did she straddled his hips and immediately guided his cock into her lubricated vagina. She then pointed to Roy. "You, here," she said pointing to her upturned ass. Roy smiled, and knelt behind the Russian, fitting his hardness at the door to her anus. Finding it too, well lubricated, he leaned slowly forward, pressing the head into her tightness until she became used to his size.

A sigh escaped from the experienced red head, and she leaned back to accept more of the bridegrooms rod. She then pointed to the third man, another well hung friend of the cook. "You, kneel here!" she said indicating a place in front of her head. When he did so, she turned to the remainder of the guests and the young strippers, "Practice what I show you!" she demanded, "Then you will know how to defile these fine men like a professional!" Resting on one hand she took the man's cock in her hand and brought it to her lips, wetted her finger and reached between his legs. Slowly and sensuously she inserted her finger into the man's anus and his cock into her mouth. Barely moving, she soon had all three men groaning and grunting like wild animals. Fascinated, for a short while, the young strippers watched the woman take the three most well endowed men with ease into her body. "She said practice!" said the buxom blond, and took the hand of a guest, leading him to a table, she bent over it, resting one leg on a nearby chair presenting him with her beautiful opened mound. "Enjoy!" she said to the happy man. "But if you're going to go for my ass, please be careful. I've never done it before." Two seconds later her wet pussy was filled to the uterus with his cock. Within a very few seconds the saloon was the scene of tangled bodies, the girls went from one guest to another, fucking one, sucking another. Anyone found engaged in anal sex was given an alcohol wipe to clean off his cock before plunging it into one of Dan's stripper's box. "Nobody should get a disease from having fun!" he said loudly, plunging his own tool into the waiting mouth of the blond on the table.

Engagement gifts had been offered to the future bride amongst the oohs and ahhs of the others. Silly suggestive games were being played by the dozen or so girls in attendance. Red faced and laughing they were in the middle of passing an inflated condom, by mouth from one to the other in teams, when suddenly, from one of the old secret passageways, sounds could be heard. "You'll never take me alive coppers!" they heard, and then what sounded like gunfire. The secret passageway burst open and there appeared a handsome man dressed in a zoot suit, wide brimmed fedora hat and carrying a Thompson submachine gun. Blood oozed down his chest as he stumbled into the room. Several of the women screamed in horror at the sight. The sisters merely smiled and ran toward the door shutting it hurriedly, gathering the wounded man in their arms and helped him stumble into the midst of the group. Sitting with him on the floor the sisters shielded him from sight with their bodies. "Maybe we should give him mouth to mouth resuscitation," suggested Beth. "I think maybe we should," replied Mandy, he looks delicious, er, I mean ill!" she corrected. Tenderly, Beth removed the wounded man's hat and applied her mouth to his, cradling his head in her arms.

"My god!' cried one of the women, "The man has been shot! I'll call a doctor."

"Not really necessary. I think he'll be feeling better very soon." said Becky. "I think we should loosen his clothing. You get his shirt, I'll get his pants."

The concerned woman began to carefully loosen the man's jacket and shirt, folding it back tenderly. About the time she noticed that there were no wounds underneath the clothing, Becky had whisked the break-away pants from his legs exposing his naked body and fully erect fourteen inch meat.

"See? He is feeling better after all!" said Beth grasping the huge erection. Sliding her soft hand up and down the length of it she asked innocently, "You are feeling better aren't you Big Al?"

"I'm getting there," he answered weakly.

"I wonder if this would help," offered the concerned woman, who reached under her skirt, moved her panties over and abruptly squatted over the huge erect cock. Easing herself onto his rigid pole, she sighed as she lowered herself onto the throbbing skewer. "It may not help his health any, but it's doing wonders for mine!" she sighed loudly.

A round of applause went up for the woman. Her closest friends knew she had not had sex for over a year. Her drunken husband had called her a lousy lay and refused to touch her from then on. Scott knew his work and was very good at delaying his climaxes almost indefinitely. Beth whispered the secret into his ear. He nodded once and began to give the woman the ride of a lifetime. With his very powerful arms, he lifted the woman's thighs, setting her back down on him, legs wide apart. Again and again he performed this feat of strength, the woman sighing loudly each time she was settled down on the iron rod. He drew her into his arms, and holding her tightly, rose to his feet while she wrapped her legs around his back. He sat her well rounded bottom on the table and began to slowly and gently fuck the deprived woman's hungry canal until, soon, she began to shudder, once again wrapping her legs around him she climaxed, loudly, not caring how embarrassed she was going to be later, or what others would say about her. She needed release, and she was getting it from this Greek-god of a man. The rest she would deal with later. Again and again she squealed in climax as Scott pistoned his massive tool into the woman, until she tightened her grip on his back with her legs, grinding her hips into him for the final orgasm. Throwing her head back in ecstasy, she sighed quite loudly one last time and released her hold on the former porn star. As he withdrew from her, she touched his cheek with her lips and whispered; "Thank you, thank you very much. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Very much my pleasure, we must do it again soon. Your husband doesn't know what he's missing." he returned with a warm smile. With a handy wet cloth he discretely wiped his rod, readying it for the next deprived housewife to ride.

In turn, they all took advantage of Scott's gift, in one way or another. A few faithful women only wanted to stroke the huge thing , just to be able to say they had done it. Two sucked as much of it as they could into their mouths, one of them getting half of it into her throat before gagging. The rest of the women laughed, but congratulated her on a valiant effort. Even Beth joined in, capturing his huge member between her generous breasts for a few moments of firm tit fuck. Were the truth to be known, Scott came very close to climax watching this incredible woman ride her beautiful breasts up and down the length of his penis, just touching the very head of it with her pink tongue. She knew how to tease, that was for sure, and he was hardly able to resist.

No one had noticed that Becky had left the room, so it became time for the guest of honor to finish him off. By the time Mandy presented herself to the "wounded gangster" her mound was even wet on the outside. She had been discreetly fingering herself, as had others, and the evidence remained in tiny glistening drops of lubricant around her dark pubic hairs. Kneeling before him, she took the man's penis in her hands and began to gently stroke it, as her lips opened, tongue reaching out to touch the underside of the massive head. Cocking her head, she gently but firmly kissed the underside of it, sucking a small amount of the sensitive skin between her lips, teasing it with her tongue. Still sucking, she lowered her sensuous mouth down the bottom of his entire shaft, and then back to the tip. "Tastes pretty good," she said, smiling upwards at him.

"Why, thank you ma'am," he returned.

"Cum in my mouth, when you're ready," she whispered. "I want to taste it."

"My pleasure!" he grinned.

She returned her mouth to the head of his gigantic pole, licked her lips, and began to slowly lower her mouth onto it. The other women watched in utter fascination as their friend took more and more of the rigid meat into her delicate mouth, and then her throat. Her eyes rolled back, the lids shut, as she continued consuming his huge treat. They knew she couldn't breath, it had gone too far down her throat for that, but still she kept the same slow pace. Everyone stopped breathing, including Scott, who was so very close to exploding his load into this talented woman's throat. Relentlessly her head twisted and turned, ever consuming him, until to the total amazement of everyone, she had swallowed the entire length of his cock, her nose resting above his pubic bone. With her cheeks hollowed, sucking hard, she began the trip up, her face turning red from lack of breath. Finally the tip of his huge member came into sight, the women sighed a sigh of relief. Again Mandy smiled up at him, breathing hard, she said; "Very tasty indeed."

"Damn," he exclaimed, "No one has been able to do that before! How would you like to star in a movie with me?" Her friends voiced approval at this offer, even Beth encouraged her to at least give it a try, although she knew Mandy wouldn't do it.

Mandy merely smiled at the thought of doing this for money. "If you can fuck me to orgasm without climaxing, I'll suck you dry. You can cum into my throat." The other women went crazy.

Scott smiled and lifted Mandy to her feet, took her to the table and gently bent her face down on the cool wood. Her legs spread wide apart, Mandy trembled slightly as the huge cock began to travel slowly into her firm cunt. Short strokes, with each one going just a little deeper, caused the pretty blonde's ass to wriggle, fighting to take him further into her body. Sweat began to break out on her forehead as she took his thrusts, moaning with pleasure as he skewered her firm, moist, canal. Several more slow strokes drove his huge cock fully into her hot body. Holding her hips firmly, he began to fuck her in earnest. He withdrew from her till just the tip of his meat remained imbedded in her warmth, and then lurched forward, sinking the steel hard pole deep into her tenderness. The women surrounded the couple to watch Mandy's reactions, many of them with fingers buried between their legs. Scott increased his tempo, driving himself mercilessly into her sweet cunt as she moaned louder with each thrust. By edging the upper portion of her vagina onto the table Mandy was able to rub her clitoris across the edge of the wood, stimulating herself further as his pumping hips rammed into her firm ass. She gripped the far edge of the table as she approached her climax, hoping he wouldn't cum before she did. The thought of that huge cock pumping it's load of sperm into her throat excited her beyond belief. She fantasized about it, concentrating her efforts on the feelings in her pussy. She felt as though he were fucking her stomach. Not even Roy was hung like this man, but she desperately wished he were here, buried in her cunt while she sucked this man's cock dry... Oh yes! The stars were beginning to come out inside of her closed eyes! The waves of tremendous climax began to flow from her now tortured hole to her brain and back again, She felt warm, shuddering , dizzying, passion flow from the center of her ultra-sensitive clit to her entire body as she screamed in ecstatic delight. Again and again she screamed as the series of intense orgasms enveloped her entire being. Her pleasure became her sole reason for being just then, each climax seeming to be more intense than the last until she almost passed out from the pleasure. Slowly the waves subsided. Once again she could feel his cock being rammed deep into her satisfied cunt, more insistently it seemed. She knew he was about to climax, and a deal was a deal. On an out-stroke, she disengaged herself from him and slid off the table.

"Hurry!" he rasped. She did! Once again on her knees before him, using only her tender mouth, she sucked the iron hard cock between her pink lips, sucked in as much air through her nose as she could, and forced the huge cock deep into her throat. Swallowing furiously, and twisting her head and neck sent incredible sensations through Scott's penis. He was so close now, and if he didn't climax soon this incredible woman would starve for air! Grasping hands-full of her hair he pulled her head back, withdrawing somewhat from her beautiful sucking mouth, and then, roughly rammed her head back into his hips. Closer now, he continued to fuck her amazing throat. He swore she was smiling now as her hands grasped his huge balls bouncing under her chin. She kneaded them and then pulled them roughly toward her throat as she felt them swell suddenly, and then empty their sticky load of cum into his rapidly swelling cock. He staggered a little as he began the most powerful climax he had ever experienced. The jet of his semen spewed deep into her tortured throat as his hips convulsed into her head. Impaled, and with his hands holding her head solidly between his legs in his lust, she could only keep up with his spastic motions until his climax passed. Mandy could feel the spurts of his cum flowing down her throat, felt the force as the jets exploded from his throbbing cock, felt every vein in his cock sending blood to his manhood. She immediately began to climax again, her fingers imbedded deeply into her overheated vagina, rubbing the little wounded bud until it bled. Still he ground his hips toward her mouth until the waves of climax passed over him, and he regained his senses enough to see her reddened face. He released his hold on her beautiful head and quickly pulled his rapidly deflating cock from her sensuous mouth. Gasping a bit for air, she smiled at him once again. "Now that was what a blow-job was supposed to feel like." she said quietly.

"Yes it was," he agreed. "Are you sure you want to get married just yet? You could make a fortune doing that."

"Quite sure. Sooner or later I think you'd kill me with that thing. Another thirty seconds and I would have run out of air and passed out. Somehow, I don't think you'd quit till you were done."

"You may be right, " he said, "I'm sorry if I hurt or scared you. I certainly didn't mean to."

"No need to worry," she said with a smile, "I bite!"

They all laughed at the thought of him humping her face and Mandy clamping her teeth into the hard meat. All agreed that it would probably stop him from choking her to death!

None of them could believe what they had just witnessed, including Scott, who continued to encourage her to co-star with him in a porno movie. Mandy continued to decline. Becky startled them by her sudden return. Even Beth had lost track of her sister, caught up in her fascination with Mandy's performance. "Is it my turn yet?" she asked coyly. All the girls began talking together, trying to explain what had just taken place while she was gone, and why they doubted that Scott would be able to perform any other feats of sexual prowess anytime soon.

"Now, where have I heard that before?" she asked Beth impishly. "Could you help your big sister out one more time, dear one?"

"Any time. How can I help? I don't think I could get that whole thing into my mouth, even soft."

"Maybe if we both sucked it, it would get big enough to be of good use."

Both women got to their knees in front of the deflated monster and began to lick the length of it, nibbling at the head, stroking it with their cool hands, forcing life back into it. A pretty, young redhead kneeled to assist their labors, sucked his cock deep into her attractive mouth and began to bob her head rapidly, as the sisters continued to stroke the shaft. Very soon, sooner than Scott expected, the blood returned to the man's cock. Becky needed him hard, but not as rock hard as he had been for Mandy. Once she was satisfied, she thanked her helpers. "Do I have to quit?" asked the redhead. Becky whispered into her ear. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed "I have to see this. I defer to the mistresses of sex." she said with a little bow. She returned briefly to the now well hardened cock, sucked on it enthusiastically for a few more seconds and then allowed it to slip from her open mouth, a trail of saliva glistening on the waving rod. Becky got to her feet, kissed the spurious gangster roughly on the lips while fitting the still hardening cock into her wet cunt. "On your back big boy," she commanded. "Mommy is going to make you a man!"

-12-

The scene at Captain Dan's Gin Mill continued to be one of pistoning cocks and sucking mouths. With a roar, Roy climaxed deep into the Russian's anus, just as his friend began to explode in her mouth. She sucked hungrily at the spurting cock as the man drove deep into her bobbing head. Donald continued to stab her amazingly tight pussy, lifting her hips to meet Roy's still pistoning cock.

The little blond on the table had succeeded in sucking off her boss, to his eternal happiness. Dan had wanted her since she had started working for him. She had also fucked three other men, and taken another in her pert ass. She decided she liked it that way and invited another to try her back door while she bent over the table once again to suck off another cock that presented itself to her hungry mouth.