Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tall redhead who had decided to take as many men at one time as she could, soon had a cock in each hand, one in her ass, one in her flaming pussy and was doing her best to coax another to hardness with her sucking mouth while someone else pulled at her pale pink nipples from beside her. The man on whose lap she sat came first, exploding deep in her firm cunt while she squirmed in delight. The once soft cock in her mouth was rapidly becoming a hardened weapon of oral destruction as he began ramming mercilessly into her beautiful lips, her head captive in his powerful hands, red hair flying, green eyes fluttering. The man fucking her buttery soft ass now began to climax, firing his load, he quickly pulled out of her, shooting his cum onto her naked back as he rose to his feet. Almost immediately the men whose cocks she had been masturbating began to fire their loads also, toward her precious face. The semen splattered onto her cheeks and into her hair while she continued to stroke the quickly emptying cocks. She now concentrated her efforts on the man whose cock invaded her throat, she worked on taking him as deeply into her throat as she could without gagging or choking. If he would only slow down a bit, she thought, she was sure she could take him all the way in. Feeling his climax coming, the man roughly pulled her pretty head into his hips, driving his bloated cock deep into her virgin throat, grinding himself into her face as he ejaculated into her stomach. She couldn't breath, she was afraid she would suffocate if this didn't stop soon, but she didn't fight him. In fact, once she relaxed, she was able to swallow him fully, permitting him to throat fuck her with ease. Another expert cock sucker to satisfy the customers was born!

Natalia continued to ride Donald as she had for some time, amazed at his stamina. Roy and his pal had gone on to avail themselves of the variety of sweet succulent pussy that Captain Dan had so graciously provided. Presently they found themselves servicing the little buxom blond that had become so popular. The little beauty decided to offer her beautiful tight ass to Roy and her mouth to Kurt, his friend. "I've had mouth already," said Kurt, "I want that pretty little pussy of yours!" He leaned back on her favorite table, picked her up by the waist, and as she shrieked in delight and spread her shapely legs, eased her down on his rigid cock which she guided deftly into her waiting cunt. Easing himself between the two pair of legs, Roy guided his huge erect cock into her well lubricated ass. Gently at first, until he was sure she could take it without pain, he slid the first three inches into her hot little hole. She wiggled downwards, and reaching behind her grabbed at his hips trying to force more of him into her waiting rectum. Satisfied that she was able to take all of him without hurting her, he thrust forward, inserting his entire length into her slippery ass. Kurt took the nipple of one heavy breast into his mouth and began to suckle at her while Roy fondled the other, rolling the red nipple between his fingers. She loudly sighed her contentment, and began riding both men like a wild bronco, shouting, but not loudly, as her hair flew like a golden cloud around her head.

On the stage, Natalia, having climaxed more times than she could count, stopped suddenly and looked around the room as if seeing it for the first time. "Donald, look at what is going on here!" she exclaimed. "We seem to have produced a room full of whores and johns! They are such beautiful young girls, I almost want to do them myself!"

"So do I!" he admitted. "All that beautiful young womanhood going to waste on young men! It just makes me want to turn them into believers!"

"It doesn't seem as though I can satisfy you Donald, so go and pick one out. Fuck her tight young pussy until you explode," said the beautiful Russian a little sadly.

"Natalia, I've been holding back in order to satisfy you!"

"Silly American! I've climaxed more times in the past hour than in the past year! Now go, fuck one of those young girls, make her a believer. The rest of the middle aged men in this pathetic village will bless your name for it."

Don looked around for a likely playmate and noticed a very attractive dishwater-blond watching the little blond fucking Kurt and Roy. Coming up behind her, a table between them, he asked her why she wasn't joining in. "Just tired, or just like to watch?"

"I love watching!" she giggled, "But it seems everyone has someone."

"Not everyone," he pointed out.

"Sure, so what are you going to do for me with your middle aged, wrinkled winkie?" she teased.

He eased around the table, and took the young woman into his arms, his rock hard cock pressing into her abdomen. With a surprised and delighted look on her face, she went to her knees and immediately took him into her mouth. Sucking him hard, her head began to bob, threatening to pull his cock from his body. Her pretty head wagged from side to side as she sucked him with a vengeance. Pulling her head away from him he asked if anyone had cum inside her yet. She said that she had only sucked off one guy so far, and that she had spent the rest of the evening watching the other girls get the guys. "The men seem to like the girls with the biggest tits," she said. "I guess mine aren't big enough to make me attractive."

"I think you're just fine," he replied. "They just have no class! Lay back on this table for a second, and I'll show you something fun to do. I'm guessing you like to suck?"

"You guessed right. I'm very good at it too, and I love to be eaten!"

"That fits in very well with what I want to do to you."

"Oooooh!" she squealed, and immediately lay down on the table. Donald went to the other side of the table, eased her shoulders to the edge, and told her to say "Aaah". She giggled and immediately took his rigid tool into her gentle mouth. Donald then leaned over the table and wrapped his powerful arms around her waist, heaved her off the table. Her legs found their way around his neck as he buried his tongue deep into her succulent muff, sucking the tasty juices from her hot cunt. Her arms went around him, tightly, as her pretty head bobbed, her mouth suckling at his hard member. His tongue found her clit, and he marveled at the size of it. It seemed larger than normal, and he sucked at it like a tiny cock. As she became more aroused she spread her legs wide apart, as though he were holding his arms out to his sides. Her wide opened pussy gave him easier access to the beautiful little clit, a fact he did not ignore. His mouth covered her entire opened cunt, his tongue touching everywhere at once it seemed, making the little clit dance. Suddenly she released his throbbing cock from her hard sucking mouth, jerked violently in his arms, moaning loudly as she climaxed. Regaining her mouth-hold on him, she continued sucking his ravaged tool until, again, she released him to climax. Again she regained hold of his cock, determined to make the older man climax before she did again. The blood rushing to her head was beginning to cloud her thoughts, though she continued to suck him for all she was worth. She began to go limp in his arms. Donald, realizing that something was not quite right, laid the young stripper back on the table. Within a few seconds the blood rush had left her.

"Damn!" she exclaimed. "Did I miss it?"

"Miss what?

"You did cum, didn't you?"

"Well, no actually. You were passing out. I was concerned about you."

"Why would you be concerned about me? Most guys would just keep fucking my head 'till they got off. I'm just a whore, after all."

"Are you? A whore I mean."

"Not usually," she giggled, "but tonight I feel like a regular slut, and I like it, so lets get back to it, shall we?" She then hunched up into the "doggie position" on the table. "You can pick any place you like to put that sweet piece of meat. Only you have to promise me you won't leave till you cum somewhere inside me this time."

"Anywhere?"

"Anywhere. I have had it in the ass, if that's what you're wondering, and I do like it, a lot!"

"Ah! Well then, lets try this. I've already tried your very sweet mouth, and as good as it was, there are still two places to try." Moving behind her pert, upturned ass, he rubbed his now partially flaccid cock into the crevice of her sopping wet cunt. She moaned as he touched her sensitive little bud, wiggled her ass trying to capture him. The hardness returned to his staff quickly, and he entered her body. She leaned back further as he drove into her sweet, tender pussy, moaning in delight with the slow, torturous strokes.

"How is the wrinkley old winkey doing?" he teased. "An old middle aged man not as bad a lover as you expected?"

"Marry me and I'll never look at anyone under forty again!" she replied, grinding her hips into his. "Most young guys would have cum already and been out looking for someone else to fuck. You're going to make me climax again, aren't you?"

"That's the plan. Then I'm going to do your ass." She chose that time to climax, hard, loudly. When her spasms stopped he withdrew from her dripping cunt and slowly entered her tight, warm ass just as he promised. She took him easily and enthusiastically, begging him to shove it in deeper, harder. He was only too glad to accommodate her demands, ramming his pole deep into her tender rectum. She clamped down on his cock as hard as she could, making herself as tight as possible for his pistoning shaft. He had been close to the edge of climax for so long that now it became impossible to hold back any longer. She felt the telltale swell of his cock just before he exploded inside her, ground her ass into him hard and fingered herself furiously as the semen squirted deep into her bowels, climaxing one last time as the pulsing from his cock slowed to a stop. Still she held him tightly, stemming the flow of blood, keeping him hard.

"If you stay there for a little while, we can do that again," she said, hopeful.

"So, what would you like to talk about while we wait?" he asked.

Scott lay back onto the carpeted floor as Becky had ordered him to do, his gigantic member standing like a glistening flagpole from his pelvis, still wet from the aborted blowjob the bold redhead had begun. Becky leaned down and kissed the tip of the waving monster as she straddled his well muscled body. "Now you be nice to mommy!" she said loudly enough for him to hear. She then rested her ass on the tip of him and began to relax the ring of her anus to accommodate his huge size. The assembled audience of women exclaimed in disbelief at the thought of this petite woman doing what she was obviously attempting. "There is no way she is going to take that thing in her ass," they all agreed. Except Beth, who wasn't quite sure her older sister couldn't do what she set out to do. Becky's face took on a serious look as she strained to open herself to him. Beads of sweat formed on her face as his huge erection began to slowly disappear up her beautiful ass. She had filled the inside of her rectum with a special European lubricant in the ladies room when she had disappeared, but she had not counted on the thickness of his gigantic weapon. Still, she refused to stop until she had taken as much of him as she was able. She wanted to feel him cum, just as Mandy had. Raising and lowering herself with short, but ever deepening strokes, she was able to drive her tortured ass further and further on to his pole. "Just a few more inches," she thought," and then I'm going to give him the fuck of his life!" Scott's face began to show the strain as he held back his climax. No other woman had ever even attempted what these sexually talented women were doing to him. Mandy's deep throated blow job had been incredible enough, but this tiny woman taking his cock into her tight rectum bordered on the fantastic. He was barely able to contain the coming climax that he knew she was waiting for.

The look on this woman's face was of pure lust, pure animal lust. Her long blond hair flew as her head shook back and forth, her eyes fluttered as she strained to take him all into her aching body. Another two inches disappeared into her, two more to go and she would have him all. Sweat poured down her face, wetting her firm moist breasts. Reaching up to her, he took one round breast in each hand, feeling the softness of her moist skin, teasing the nipples with his palms. With a sudden movement, she drove herself down onto the last two inches of his massive hardness. She had taken all of him. Pausing for a few seconds, she ground her hips onto his, setting herself, as it were. Her eyes opened then and she looked at him and smiled.

"You have no idea what this feel like," she said simply, closed her eyes again and began to rise off of him, slowly, and then once again lowered herself onto him. Again and again she rose, and lowered herself, ever so slowly onto his pole until she was thoroughly used to his massive size. She then began to fuck him in earnest, rising and falling with ever increasing speed, his massive rod appearing and disappearing into her body like a piston as she rode him until he could take no more. With a deep roar he exploded inside her, sending wave after wave of his sticky fluid into her bowels as he held her thin waist tightly. The look on her face as she felt his cum spew inside her was one of lustful satisfaction. She knew she owned this man now. She and Mandy, with her talented mouth. No other woman would ever be able to satisfy him the way they could. Becky loved the feeling of power it gave her. She had also loved the feeling he had given her. An experience she would not soon forget, and would lust for later.

Thoroughly worn out, Scott was allowed to gather his clothes, clean up a little and leave after discreetly accepting the phone numbers of two of the female attendees. He would make a few quiet inquiries, and if there were little or no danger to himself or the lady, he would service her needs. The money was usually good, and the pussy usually better than the pros. Housewives liked the variety he provided.

The scene at Captain Dan's Gin Mill was beginning to wind down as well, Roy's friends having been satisfied by Dan's girls numerous times. Here too, phone numbers were exchanged between several of the girls and their evening's lovers. The dishwater blond asked for Donald's number and was surprised at his answer.

"I have permission from my wife to do what and whomever I please tonight, but beyond that, I'm very, very happily married."

She gave him a disappointed look and offered her number to him on a discreet business card. "If you ever need someone, lover..." she cooed, give Cora a call. "You treated me good, I 'd treat you good too."

-13-

Roy and Mandy's wedding was a beautiful affair, with Beth and Becky as bride's maids and Donald as one of the groom's attendants. The sisters tried hard not to look too good, knowing instinctively that they would outshine the bride if they weren't careful. Everyone agreed that Mandy made a most beautiful bride. The reception at the Lady's Auxiliary Hall brought smiles to several of the women present. By the time they were a block away from the Hall, Mandy had her new husband's rock hard pole out of his tux and was jerking him as they drove through town. When he was finally about to cum, she leaned over his lap and sucked him dry. "We may never be rich, but I think we're going to have fun together," she said, wiping her mouth with her white gloved hand.

"I think you're right," he said as his head disappeared under her long flowing dress. He was delighted to find that the thin lace panties she wore had no crotch. His tongue parted her dark, wispy pubic hairs and began to tease her moist clit until the limousine arrived at the hotel that Beth had booked them into. The patient driver waited for several minutes until Mandy stopped crying out and Roy signaled him that it was safe to open the door. They didn't leave the room for three days.

"I think it's time to go home, baby sister," said Becky one morning. She had seemed a little distant ever since the wedding of their friend, and Beth felt the loneliness in her sister, wondering how long it would be before this day would come.

"Daddy will miss you," Beth replied softly, but knew it would do no good.

"And I'll miss him, very much. I can't tell you how much I love him Beth, but he really is your husband, no matter what we do or how I feel about him. I guess I need to find some reality and stability in my life. Maybe I'll do what you did. Go under cover and find a man to love the inner me."

"I still have my Sara disguise around somewhere if you should want to use her."

"So you don't mind if I leave?"

"Of course I mind, but as much as I want you to stay here with us, I understand your wanting your own home and life. Unless of course you just want to bring some guy back here to live. It's not like we don't have the room."

"We'll see what happens."

"Do you plan to leave soon?"

"I'm already packed," replied Becky with a blush, embarrassed at having to admit such a thing to the sister who had done so much for her.

"Oh," she said simply. "When were you going to tell Don? You know this is going to break his heart. He does love you every bit as much as he loves me."

Becky put her head in her hands and began to cry softly, knowing her sister was right. She and Donald had a very special relationship, but deep inside she knew there was something not quite right about it, no matter how much they loved each other. She could only be free of the ghost of her father by leaving Beth and her "daddy". Their life was quite unique, no one else could live it quite the way they did. Becky thought she could, and she almost did, their time together had been a time for healing. Now it was time to move on to begin her own life again.

She found him in the yard, leaning against a tree, smoking a cigarette. She took it from him, took a couple of drags and returned it to his lips.

"You're leaving us aren't you?" It was more a statement than a question, as though he too knew her every thought. "I wish you wouldn't."

"I have to."

"I know, I still wish you wouldn't," he said, turning to look deep into her eyes. "You have no idea how much I love you. Having you here seems to make everything balance somehow. I can't really explain it better than that, but it just seems good to have you with us. You make us a whole family."

She threw her arms around him, holding him tightly, stroking his head as it rested on her shoulder. "Make love to your baby girl one last time before I go. Please, I want to feel you inside me one more time, then I'll leave it up to Beth to keep you satisfied."

He began to gently remove her clothing, kissing her every body part as it became exposed, caressing her smooth skin as if for the first time. She melted in his arms as he touched her. He knelt before her, removing her tight jeans, he buried his face between her luscious thighs while she stroked his hair. There was no urgency in him, none of the hurried, raw sex that she usually demanded of him, only tender, loving caresses. Over and over her body, he touched each inch of her with his lips, whispering words of love to her, knowing that he may never see her again, making sure she knew that it wasn't just the sex that he loved, but her, the essence of Becky. She begged to unclothe him for their final act together. She returned the exploration of his body acknowledging her love for him. When they finally did begin, their lovemaking was slow and beautiful. She told him how much she would miss his tenderness as she rode him, moaned happily as they both climaxed, almost together.

Beth's teary good-byes to her sister seemed to Donald as though the women thought they would never see each other again. There would be endless phone calls, visits on a regular basis, holidays, and all of the rest of the normal things to keep them in touch with each other. This all seemed too permanent somehow.