Beautiful Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Under normal circumstances Velvet hated to be humbled, but this scenario was admittedly something of a turn on, and something she was far from unfamiliar with.

To be part of The Beautiful People you had to have a fantastic ass and at one point or another Velvet's lips had been pressed against the butt cheeks of each member of TBP. While she had kissed everybody's ass in the BP there was just something about kissing Angelina's butt. It wasn't just that it was a hot ass, which it was, but Angelina had an air of dominance about her which Lacey never had and Madison could only ever wish she had.

As if to prove that point Angelina then ordered in a dominating tone, "Mmmmmm, that's good. I forgot what a good ass kisser you can be Velvet. Now keep reminding me just what a great brown noser you are. Stick your tongue up my ass you fucking slut. Clean out that hole I shit from! And keep kissing my butt while you're doing it. Finger me too. I want to cum with you worshipping my fucking ass."

Angelina then moaned as two fingers were pushed into her dripping pussy, Velvet beginning to pump them skilfully in and out of her as she buried her face in between her butt cheeks.

With Velvet in no position to see her expressions Angelina didn't bother hiding the grin crossing her face as she felt that knowing tongue of Velvet's licking up and down her ass crack in a teasing motion before zeroing in on the puckered flesh she had been ordered to stick her tongue into. With a slow but steady amount of force that's exactly what Velvet did, Angelina moaning as her ass was slowly invaded and then fucked by that soft little tongue.

There were few things in life that made Angelina feel more powerful and dominant than making some skank kiss her ass and tongue her ass hole so at the moment she was on top of the world, absolutely adoring the sensations of Velvet beginning to go back and forth between her butt cheeks and back hole.

The attention her front hole was getting was just as good if not better, Velvet quickly picking up the pace of the finger fucking to the point where she was pounding Angelina's pussy, curling her digits inside her to attack her G-spot while battering her clit with her thumb.

It was hard to tell whether Velvet was trying to make Angelina cum as soon as possible so she could stop kissing her ass or whether she wanted to move on so Velvet herself could receive some pleasure again or whether she was simply trying to repay the earlier favour quickly or a combination of all three. Angelina didn't know or care what the answer was, all she cared about was that only after a few minutes of the rim job becoming so wonderfully thorough she already felt herself on the edge of an orgasm.

For a little while Angelina fought it as best she could, but if she really wanted it to be prevented from happening she would have told Velvet to slow down. She didn't and as a result of that ultimately she was pushed over the edge, her holes clenching down on Velvet's fingers and tongue respectively as her climax washed over her. As Angelina's eyes rolled in the back of her head Velvet slowly removed her tongue from her ass hole and began kissing her ass cheeks again, silently proving to Angelina that Velvet had not forgotten what she liked, at least when it came to rim jobs.

"Mmmmmm, yeah... ass kissing is definitely something you're good at Velvet." Angelina mocked, pushing Velvet away from her and getting up, "And speaking of asses, get on the bed where I just was and present your ass to me."

"Awww, did you miss my ass Angelina?" Velvet challenged as she slowly crawled on the bed, sticking out her much lusted after ass, "Did you miss getting to play with my ass? You want to fuck it hard and deep like you always used too? Mmmmmm, my ass has missed you and your big strap on Angelina, have you and your big, fat strap on cock missed my ass too?"

"You know what Velvet, I have missed fucking your ass." Angelina admitted with a grin before she delivered a hard smack to Velvet's vulnerable backside, "But you know what I've missed just as much? Spanking your ass!"

With that Angelina began delivering hard smack after hard smack to Velvet's ass, spanking those well rounded cheeks with the skill only a experienced top could truly possess.

The number of asses Velvet had kissed and/or rimmed out was very small, however she had suffered the humiliation of a spanking many, many times before.

A lot of the times that she had somehow crossed a male wrestler Velvet had ended up getting her ass spanked by him at some point. Whether this was his attempt to humiliate her or he just wanted to touch her ass or whether it was for delight of the crowd or was a combination of all three Velvet didn't know or care, but it was the only way a guy had ever spanked her because she would've never allowed it otherwise. Not for any guy. On the other hand she had let plenty of girls spank her, and not just Beautiful People members either but a few other women Velvet deemed worthy of her ass. Of course a few women she didn't deem worthy of her ass had also spanked her, and again Velvet didn't know or care whether it was their attempt to humiliate her or whether they just wanted to touch her ass or whether it was for the delight of the crowd.

So, Velvet had a lot of experience getting spanked and of everyone who had ever laid a hand to her buttocks Angelina was by far the best. The men were too rough, didn't really know what they were doing and weren't given the chance to really get going. The women were better, especially Madison who had become an expert at giving Velvet just the type of butt beating she liked, but even on her best day Madison couldn't compare to Angelina who was the perfect mix of roughness and speed, Velvet crying out in a wonderful mixture of pain and pleasure in no time as Angelina went to work on tanning her hide.

Angelina smirked at the obvious sounds of pleasure Velvet was making as she spanked her. Despite the loudmouth, confident Velvet the TNA audience and locker room saw Angelina knew that deep down Velvet was a submissive at heart. Sure, Velvet loved to dominate but if she was ever truly honest with herself she would have to admit she was a bottom who acted like a top. Of course Velvet would never admit that out loud, especially when other people were listening, but Angelina knew the truth. She had always known.

From the moment they met Angelina had known the truth about Velvet, so when Velvet came to her with the idea of teaming up as equals Angelina had been very amused by it. Here was a obvious bottom who was trying to be a top. And the more she talked to the other blonde the idea of hanging around this girl and playing a long to her acting like a top became more and more amusing, as long as the punch-line was that behind the scenes this wannabe top was her bitch.

It had been easy to seduce Velvet. In fact it seemed they were out to seduce each other so technically they both succeeded, but whatever Velvet's original intentions were she was quickly submitting to Angelina and doing so every night from then on. Oh how Angelina had missed it. How she had missed making Velvet bend over and take a spanking for her, colouring her cheeks in a shade of pink, sometimes even red if Velvet had been naughty or pissed Angelina off in any way.

As Angelina was more pissed off with Velvet right now than she had ever been back when they had been together the dominating blonde really let the other blonde have it. Sure, at first it was pretty gentle by Angelina's standards, but she quickly increased the speed and roughness until she was pretty much literally assaulting Velvet's ass with stinging blow after stinging blow, the sound of her hand smacking Velvet's butt cheeks echoing throughout the room.

It was so hard Velvet had to once again remind herself exactly why she just had to take whatever Angelina had to give her, while the same time she was unable to stop herself from letting out the occasional cry of pleasure as her traitorous body reacted positively to the humiliating spanking.

Velvet's enjoyment did not go unnoticed and simply proved once again that no matter how she acted Velvet will always be a bottom. This obvious fact never failed to put a smile on Angelina's face and this time was no different, the former and perhaps now once again current leader of The Beautiful People enjoying every second of putting her former and now perhaps current glorified lackey in her place.

By the time Angelina was finally finished spanking her Velvet's eyes were flooding with tears but she forced herself not to make a sound. She didn't want to give Angelina the satisfaction.

These tears quickly vanished though as the throbbing agony her butt was in was quickly soothed away by Angelina's skilled hands.

Velvet had been able to stop herself from sobbing out loud but she was unable to hold in soft sighs of pleasure as Angelina gently massaged her pain away, the knockouts champion greedily groping her butt for quite a while before eventually pulling apart the cheeks to no doubt study the little puckered hole in between them.

While Angelina's eyes were also drawn to Velvet's dripping wet pussy most of her focus did fall upon that tight looking little rosebud which Angelina had enjoyed playing with so many times before.

The Original Beautiful People members used to have sex in a variety of different ways, but when Angelina strapped on a big cock it almost always ended up in Velvet's ass. Angelina just hadn't been able to help herself. Velvet's ass was like a work of art, something others got to look at from a far but Angelina was the one who owned it. How could she not use it as often as possible? It would have done a disservice not too, and if there was one thing both Angelina and Velvet knew when this whole thing started was that Velvet wouldn't be leaving here without getting a serious ass fucking.

Spitting on to that little hole Angelina pressed her finger to it, rubbing her saliva around it for a little while before pushing her finger inside, at which point a smile crossed her face, "You pre-lubed!"

"What? We both know you weren't going to be able to resist fucking my ass. I thought I better make sure I was nice and ready for you back there. Plus this way you couldn't ass raped me completely dry." Velvet joked.

Angelina didn't find it funny, "I'm not a monster you know."

"Oh I know baby, I was only joking. I know you're not a total bitch... mmmmmm, and I know how much you like lubing my ass. Please feel free to spend as long as you want fingering my ass, make sure I'm nice and ready back there so you can really give my butt a pounding." Velvet moaned as Angelina continued sliding her finger in and out of the other blonde's shit hole.

"Mm, I don't know, you already feel pretty lubed to me." Angelina said, pulling her finger out, slapping Velvet's ass, rolling off the bed, and reaching into her bed side draw to pull out her strap on, "Maybe I should just strap this on and shove it straight up your slutty little ass. Butt fuck you hard right from the start. Would you like that bitch?"

Velvet smirked, "I'm ready for anything you have to give."

Angelina scowled at her for a few seconds, and then ordered, "Spread your cheeks. I'm going to pound your ass so hard it's going to still be loose and open during next week's show."

Grinning at Angelina's exaggerated threat Velvet pressed her face down against the duvet covers before she slowly reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks, exposing her back hole to the woman intent on butt fucking her.

Licking her lips at the sight presented to her Angelina slowly strapped on her harness and looked down at the bottle of lubricant she had in her bedside drawer. After contemplating it for a few moments Angelina grabbed it and poured a generous amount on her dildo, stroking it in as if she was jerking off a real cock, before she put the lubricant back in the draw, closed it and then crawled onto the bed behind the other knockout.

Pressing two of her still wet with lubricant fingers to Velvet's ass hole Angelina massaged the liquid into the outside before pushing inside, partly to give a little extra coating, but mostly just for the fun of slowly pushing her fingers in and out of that tight little orifice, teasing the other blonde for several minutes before removing her fingers, grabbing hold of her toy and pressing it against her target.

"You wanna get butt fucked Vel-vel?" Angelina asked softly.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, butt fuck me Angelina. Fuck me up the butt." Velvet moaned.

"You want it, beg for it." Angelina demanded.

"Oh please Angelina, butt fuck me. Please take your big, fat cock and shove it up my butt. Drill my butt hard and deep like only you can. Mmmmmm, I've missed you butt fucking me Angelina, and I know you've missed butt fucking me. I bet you've spent night after night dreaming about my hot ass, about how you used to fuck it so good, and how you wish you could fuck it again. Here's your chance Angelina. Butt fuck me. Shove that big, fat strap on cock of yours up my ass and butt fuck me you bitch!"

Velvet's begging ended in a cry of pain and pleasure as her ass hole was forced apart by the head of the strap on, the previously lubed up butt hole stretching wide until the toy pushed past it and into Velvet's back passage. Clutching on tightly to her ass cheeks and gritting her teeth Velvet prepared for the rest of the monster dildo to penetrate her pooper. She didn't have to wait long.

Letting go of the base of her strap on and grabbing onto the other side of Velvet's waist Angelina began forcing inch after inch of fake dick into her ex-friend's ass, barely giving her recent enemy a second to pause in between each inch before adding another, the knockouts champion grinning to herself as she made the other woman squirm for her as she filled her rectum with dildo. In what felt like no time at all Angelina's hips bumped against Velvet's butt cheeks, every single inch of that strap on now deeply embedded in Velvet's much lusted after ass.

"Ha, I forgot how good my strap on looks buried balls deep in your ass." Angelina chuckled lustfully, "How does it feel bitch? How does my strap on feel deep inside your fucking ass?"

"Mmmmmm, it feels good. Your strap on feels good in my ass. Oooohhhhh, please Angelina, butt fuck me. Pound my butt hole. Take my ass slow and deep, loosen up my shit hole real good, and then pound it like only you can. Mmmmmmm, we both know you wanna fuck my ass, so do it. Butt fuck me bitch." Velvet moaned.

"Me, a bitch? You're the one with a dick in your ass, bitch!" Angelina pointed out with a laugh.

"MMMMMMMM, you're right, I'm the one with a dick in my ass, and I love it so much. I love your dick in my ass Angelina. Please use it. Use that big dick of yours to fuck my ass. Butt fuck me good. Show me what you can do with that dick. Ha, you say I want to be your bitch, but really I just want you by my side again. It's you who wants me as your bitch, and if you want that you're going to have to make it happen. You're going to have to make me your bitch. You're going to have to fuck my ass so good that I have no choice but to be your bitch. You want me as your bitch, go ahead... bitch, ass fuck me as hard as you can and just try to make me your bitch. I'm begging you right now, please, please try. Just try making me your bitch!"

Again Velvet's begging ended with a cry which was a mixture of pain and pleasure as Angelina began slowly pulling out and then pushing back in, repeating the process as the TNA knockouts champion began fucking her former friend up the ass.

Angelina kept things slow and steady, her eyes glued to Velvet's tightest of holes stretched obscenely around her dildo, the other woman continuing to spread her butt cheeks for her which presented Angelina a perfect view of that stretched shit hole.

Wrestling for a living had made Angelina naturally want to be dominant in bed, and when it came to dominating other women there was no greater form of dominance than to fuck another woman in the ass. To Angelina it made it crystal clear who was in charge, the roles of dominating top and submissive bottom made perfectly clear in this act which never failed to make her feel the same power and dominance she felt whenever she got to dominate an opponent in the ring.

The position Velvet was now in was very much one of submission, not just because she was getting fucked up the butt, but because she was spreading her ass cheeks while getting her shit hole stretched. It was another impressive sign of just how far Velvet was willing to go to get what she wanted. When she was good and ready Angelina would be putting just how far Velvet was willing to go even more to the test.

For now Angelina was content to keep the sodomy slow and steady, not for Velvet's sake, who knows how many cocks the slut had taken up her ass since the last time they were together, but because Angelina enjoyed stretching out a bitch's ass, and like she said, tonight Velvet was her bitch. Velvet had even just challenged her to make her her bitch, a challenge Angelina was only too happy to answer, although in her mind she didn't have to make Velvet her bitch. Velvet already was her bitch. She always had been.

Regardless of why Angelina was going slow Velvet was just glad she did as it had been a while since her last ass fucking.

Over the years countless people had told Velvet her greatest asset was her ass. For a long time she flaunted it, used it to tease guys and girls alike, manipulate them into doing whatever she wanted, the whole time never letting a single one of them getting even close to fucking it. At first Velvet figured it would be something she would save for when she really wanted something, like a new car or an expensive piece of jewellery, but she was able to get those without giving up her anal cherry, so instead she decided to save it for someone worthy. After not finding anyone worthy in years of jumping from bed to bed Velvet concluded no one ever would be. Then she met Angelina.

In a single night Velvet went from anal virgin to anal whore, practically addicted to having Angelina's big strap on dick up her ass, Velvet literally giving her butt to Angelina who used it often and roughly for her pleasure. It had been bowel bliss, but then she lost Angelina and with it the one person who had been worthy of her ass.

Velvet had been so horny for anal sex she started letting Madison regularly fuck her up the butt. That worked for a while, the two of them slamming each other's asses as well as Lacey's, but ultimately it led to the downfall of The Beautiful People 2.0 as Madison stopped taking it up the butt and started exclusively pounding butt in an attempt to turn Velvet into her bitch and takeover the stable completely. Velvet refused to be Madison's bitch and now ironically she was Angelina's bitch again, however if these were her only choices Velvet would happily bend over for Angelina whenever she wanted.

After all, it wasn't like there wasn't advantages to being Angelina's bitch... advantages which would come apparent the moment Angelina stopped the slow sodomy and began giving Velvet a real rectum ramming.

"Yeah, you like that Velvet? You like how I fuck your ass?" Angelina taunted.

"Oh yeah, fuck me baby, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Fuck it harder!" Velvet moaned.

"Madison fuck your ass this good? How about Lacey? Or all the other guys and girls you've let up your fucking ass over the last year?" Angelina mocked.

"No, you're the best baby. You were always the best." Velvet swore, "I only let Lacey ass fuck me once and neither she or Madison could compare to you."

"What about everyone else?" Angelina asked bitterly.

"I never let anyone else fuck me there, I swear!" Velvet promised.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers