Beautiful Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"You shouldn't have let Lacey or Madison fuck you there!" Angelina snarled, pushing Velvet's hands away from her ass cheeks and beginning to viciously spank the other woman as she continued butt fucking her, "This is mine! This is my fucking ass to use as I fucking please! Did you forget that? Too busy replacing me and whoring yourself out? You forgot that I own your fucking ass! It's mine. My fucking property, and no one should ever be using it but me!"

"I'm sorry baby, I swear, no one but you will ever fuck my ass again." Velvet whimpered as her ass was attacked inside and out.

"They better not!" Angelina yelled, delivering one final smack which was even harder than all the others before she concentrated all her attention on the ass fucking.

As if she was out to prove Velvet's ass truly was hers Angelina began fucking it with every ounce of her strength, pounding the other woman's poop hole hard and deep.

In Angelina's mind that was exactly what she was doing. And why shouldn't she? Velvet's ass was hers and how dare this bitch forget it. How dare she forget that night Angelina took her anal cherry, how she had promised to give Angelina her ass, that it would be hers forever. She promised she would be hers forever. Did that mean nothing to her?

Angelina suddenly didn't care if Velvet had a lousy memory or that night simply didn't mean as much to Velvet as it did to her, because this night would change all that. Their first night together Angelina had set out to get herself a bitch. Tonight they weren't leaving until Velvet promised to be hers forever.

Velvet wanted them to reunite so bad? She wanted Angelina in her corner? She wanted them to be The Beautiful People again. Fine, Velvet was going to get everything she wished and more. Things were going to go back to the way they were between them, just like they were in the good old days, only this time Velvet wasn't going to get to pretend to be on Angelina's level. She wasn't going to allow her to pretend they were two tops out to take over TNA. No, this time everyone was going to know Velvet Sky was Angelina Love's bitch. Everyone from TNA management to the guys cleaning the arena to the fans would know that Velvet Sky does every little thing Angelina Love, whether it's kissing her ass, licking her pussy or bending over to get her ass spanked and fucked. Velvet is going to be the laughing stock of the knockouts, and Velvet won't care because Angelina is going to do what she should have done from the start, totally break this bitch and turn her into her completely submissive bitch.

Angelina could have completely broken Velvet once she realised the first fucking hadn't quite done the trick but she had decided against it. She had decided she liked having someone around who was close to being an equal to her but who knew they weren't almost without ever needing to be told or reminded of that fact. However this time Angelina was going to drill Velvet's ass so hard the other blonde wasn't going to even remember what it was ever like to be a top, and she wouldn't even want too. Angelina was going to pound Velvet's pooper until her shit hole was so loose and gaping Angelina could shove the knockouts title and the knockouts tag titles up there, humbling Velvet into a position of submission forever. Angelina was going to fuck Velvet's ass so hard all Velvet would ever want to be in life is Angelina's bitch.

Despite the fact that the butt fucking had become so forceful that had anyone seen it Angelina would have been arrested for assault the knockout champion had no idea just how close she was to getting what she wanted.

In the wrestling business it was so important to appear tough, even if you weren't. Deep down Velvet had always known she would never be the toughest woman in any half decent women's division, which was one of the reasons she had always latched on to at least one other person to help her get through it, but she had always seen herself as a top... until she met Angelina.

As far as Velvet was concerned Angelina Love was a goddess. A goddess of lesbian domination, unable to turn any girl into her whimpering bitch with ease.

It had felt so natural to submit to her it almost felt like it didn't count, like all women should submit to Angelina no matter who they were and that was just the way it was. Or at least that's the way it had felt to Velvet during their first glorious run, especially when the other woman bent her over and fucked her up the ass hard, rough and brutal just like this.

When Angelina was gone Velvet was lost. It was like there was a part of her missing and no matter how hard she tried Velvet couldn't get that missing part of her back. She certainly couldn't replace it. Even when she was on top of her game Madison's lousy butt bangings couldn't compare to the first-class rectum wrecking Velvet was now receiving, her poor pooper being so brutally battered and stretched Velvet couldn't possibly see how she could ever sit or shit right again. Even the idea of walking around properly seemed an impossible dream, but at that moment it all seemed worth it even just for another second of the heaven which was that monster cock pile-driving in and out of her ass hole.

Many times when they were originally together Velvet had thought about submitting completely to Angelina, to drop all ideas of being a top and commit to being nothing but this dominating woman's bitch forever. When they were apart Velvet used to dream of first Angelina returning to claim what was rightfully hers and then when they were feuding she would dream of Angelina breaking her by force and turning her into what it felt like she was always meant to be. Now Velvet had to bite her lip to keep herself from begging Angelina to let her be her bitch forever, which wasn't something she got to stop herself from saying for long.

"Who's bitch are you Velvet? Who's bitch are you!" Angelina demanded.

"Yours... I'm your bitch Angelina." Velvet said through gritted teeth, not sure whether she was telling Angelina what she wanted to hear or really meaning it.

"You always were! You always were my bitch Velvet. I own you! You're mine. You've always been mine, and I'm going to make sure you never forget that again. You're never going to want to even try replacing me again once I'm done fucking your ass!" Angelina yelled as she pounded into her bitch.

Suddenly realising something a smile slowly crossed Velvet's face before she let out a hysterical scream as her ass hole clamped down like a vice on Angelina's big strap on cock as her body trembled, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her cum ran from her pussy like a river, staining the sheets below. The sheets were already pretty stained with pussy juice but they were given several coatings of cum as Angelina savagely sodomised Velvet through several multiple climaxes, the true top of The Beautiful People slamming her old and now new bitch's ass over and over and over again, the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoing throughout the room like machine-gun fire.

After what felt like an eternity of pushing herself through her own orgasms thanks to the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer mental enjoyment of claiming Velvet as hers again Angelina finally ran out of steam, experiencing one last hard climax before pulling out and examining the destroyed hole which used to be tiny and tight. The tag belts probably wouldn't both fit up there together or with anything else but Angelina might just be able to shove her title belt through the gaping red ring of flesh and into the dark depths of Velvet's bowels. Angelina was tempted to try, but she had a better idea.

Collapsing down onto her back Angelina pointed at her cock, "Suck it clean bitch!"

After panting hard to get her breath back for a brief moment Velvet did as she was told, crawling down and taking the strap on into her mouth without complaint, greedily sucking all her own ass juices off it while looking up at Angelina expectantly.

For her part Angelina reached down and patted her old and now new pet, stroking her hair out of her face as she watched her lips bob up and down on the shaft until it was covered in saliva.

Even after it was clear the strap on was spotless Angelina continued to let Velvet suck her cock for a little while, simply enjoying the sight of it before pulling Velvet up and into her arms for a long kiss. When she finally broke it Angelina smiled, confident she was completely in control of the situation. Then Velvet said something which brought her world crashing down around her, "So, you're like... in love with me."

"What?" Angelina exclaimed.

Velvet searched the other knockout's eyes, and then smiled, "Oh my God you totally are. This explains so much."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Angelina demanded.

"Your mine, you've always been mine. Ha, sounds more like a jealous lover than a top putting it's bitch in its place." Velvet's eyes then widened, "Oh God, all this time... you weren't mad that I replaced you in The Beautiful People, you were mad that I replaced you in my bed."

"I was mad about both, but definitely more about you trying to replace me in The Beautiful People." Angelina lied after a brief pause.

"No you weren't." Velvet said, seeing right through Angelina, "You loved me, and by the looks of it you still do."

"I never loved you." Angelina snapped, "Not now, not ever."

There was a pause and then Velvet said, "I... I don't get it. You with a one who suggested that we just be friends with benefits... ohhhh... I was dating Gregory, so you must have figured I wouldn't leave you for him so you compromised."

"That's not..." Angelina started.

"Shhhh, it's ok sweetie, I get it. I probably wouldn't have left him for you when we first got together anyway, but you know he never compared to you right? No guy ever did. Or girl." Velvet said, biting her lip, "You know, I really did come here because I missed my friend. Ok, so I wanted help with Madison, someone to watch my back and I was thinking of betraying you first chance I got, but I didn't want to because I really, truly missed you Angelina. You have no idea how much. I... I was always a little bit in love with you, but I never thought you'd feel the same way. After all, what we used to do was just for fun right? That's what you used to say. Well, maybe this time we don't just do it for fun. Maybe this time we could be together, really together. Like, girlfriends."

"Ha, you think I want to date a skank like you!" Angelina interrupted.

"Yes." Velvet said bluntly, and then after a brief silence added, "I dare you, I dare you to look me in the eyes and tell me you don't. I dare you to tell me that you don't want to date me, that you don't want to be my girlfriend, that you're not in love with me and that you don't totally want every part of me and not just my body. I won't believe you, I just want to see if you can say it with a straight face."

There was a long pause and then Angelina asked, "How am I supposed to trust you?"

"You probably shouldn't." Velvet said with a shrug, "I think we pretty much ended up stabbing each other in the back last time, and everyone in this business seems to turn on each other eventually, so really we can't trust each other at all. But you know what, I don't know about you but I'm pretty miserable without you, and I'm pretty sure your miserable without me. So let's not be miserable together. I mean really, what have you got to lose? If one of us betrays the other we'll get over it, if not maybe we get to live happily ever after together. Isn't either scenario better than not taking the chance and regretting it for the rest of our lives?"

There was another long pause as Angelina thought it over. There was still part of her which wanted nothing to do with Velvet... no, there was still part of her which acknowledged it was a bad idea to get involved with Velvet again because there wasn't a single part of her that didn't want Velvet, but 'want' could be a very dangerous thing. Then again there wasn't a single thing Velvet had just said which wasn't true, especially the part about how Angelina would regret not taking the chance for the rest of her life if she didn't. So, perhaps against her better judgment, Angelina finally admitted, "I have missed you."

Velvet smiled, "So, girlfriends?"

"Let's take things slow for now... at least outside the bedroom." Angelina said, "We can slowly reunite on impact, get back to being The Beautiful People... and then we can try this whole dating thing."

"Sounds good to me." Velvet grinned, "So, what ever will we do now?"

"I have a few ideas." Angelina grinned, kissing her lover and perhaps now girlfriend.

"Like what?" Velvet asked innocently in between kisses.

"Like this." Angelina said, stopping the brief making out session to pull Velvet upwards.

Going with the flow Velvet crawled up until she was hovering above Angelina's face and then turned around. It would have been easier if Angelina simply said she wanted to 69, but Velvet got the impression that Angelina was still a little on a power trip and wanted to force her into the right position.

Whatever Angelina's reasons were the result was the same, Velvet pressing herself down onto Angelina's lips while she bent forward and pulled the strap on up to Angelina's knees, allowing the other blonde to kick the harness off and spread her legs so that Velvet could have all the access she wanted.

Taking full advantage Velvet dived her head down and began eagerly lapping at Angelina's cunt, her tongue sliding rapidly up and down over those pussy lips, causing Angelina to moan loudly.

Velvet got the impression that Angelina wanted this to last a while, which was sweet, but Velvet was in no mood for slow and gentle. Her ass was still sore and gaping, but it was also humming with sexual satisfaction, her pussy craving that same type of satisfaction and knowing it wasn't going to get it before Angelina's pussy got it too so the last thing Velvet was about to do was tease, which was evident by the fact that her tongue was touching Angelina's clit on every lick she gave the other woman's cunt.

It wasn't long before Velvet showed her impatience again, slamming her tongue deep into Angelina and causing the TNA knockout champion to cry out in pleasure, her girlish cry causing Velvet to grin and begin roughly tongue fucking her fellow knockout.

Angelina hated how high-pitched her cry had been when Velvet penetrated her pussy with that soft little tongue of hers, but it couldn't be helped. She had forgotten just how skilful Velvet was when it came to pussy eating, the other blonde making Angelina wish they had never parted ways with only a few hard tongue thrusts.

Regardless of what Velvet was doing to her Angelina was determined to continue teasing her fellow blonde, the Canadian continuing to lick her American lover's womanhood with varying different strokes. Sometimes she would lick her long and soft, others quick and soft, other times long and hard, at times quick and hard, while sometimes keeping thing somewhere in between, constantly keeping Velvet guessing exactly what the next lick was going to be like.

Unlike her fellow blonde Angelina also kept her contact with Velvet's clit to a minimum, meaning every time she did touch it it never failed to make the other woman moan for her.

While Angelina fully intended to keep this up for as long as she could that didn't end up being nearly as long as she intended, Velvet's constant assault on her cunt combined with Velvet's cunt rubbing down on her face drove Angelina to show the bitch a thing or two about rug munching.

Angelina could have eaten the other woman's pussy for days and she still wouldn't have been able to teach Velvet anything about rug munching that she didn't already know. In trying to do so however Angelina brought Velvet an incredible amount of pleasure, Velvet crying out in joy as Angelina thrust her tongue inside her and began fucking her with it.

Clearly no longer going for nice and soft Angelina pounded Velvet's pussy with her tongue, pausing in the assault only to suck firmly down on her pussy lips and swallowing down a mouthful of her juices. Of course Velvet had been doing all this for quite a while now, but when Angelina really joined the party she began fucking Velvet harder than Velvet was fucking Angelina. Not wanting to get left behind in the dust Velvet picked up the pace of her tongue fucking, which in turn caused Angelina to pick up her pace, the two women slamming their tongues in and out of each other's cunts as fast as they could.

As they drilled each other's fuck holes both TNA knockouts were careful to make sure they got all the others sweet spots, both of them being impressed by how well the other remembered how to please them.

As far as Velvet knew Angelina hadn't been with any other woman since they had parted ways but the way she was tongue fucking her suggested otherwise. This caused a surge of jealousy to flood Velvet's body, which was both bizarre and hypocritical given their past together and the fact Velvet had spent the better part of last year in a three-way relationship and sleeping with any other guy or girl that caught her eye. Still, sometimes her body and/or her brain reacted irrationally, so she shrugged it off and concentrated on her current and very important task of muff diving.

For her part Angelina was also feeling a little jealous as she couldn't help feel Velvet had gotten just that little bit better at pussy eating since they had last been together, no doubt a result of Velvet spending a lot of quality time between the thighs of Madison and Lacey, but Angelina knew what a little pussy loving cunt lapper Velvet was and knew she wouldn't be able to go a year without eating some pussy. Hell, Angelina would put money on Velvet not being able to go a week without burying her face in between some chick's thighs and lapping away until she was covered in girl cum.

Velvet was certainly doing everything in her power to get covered in girl cum right now, a fact which helped Angelina to forget about any feelings of jealousy and concentrate on making her new bitch/girlfriend cum in her mouth, while hoping to do the same in Velvet's mouth.

With that in mind Angelina removed her tongue from Velvet's cunt, shoved two fingers inside it and began concentrating on sucking on her clit. Velvet copied these actions of course, but Angelina had been expecting it, just as she expected Velvet to copy her when she rapidly increased how hard she sucked on her clit and how roughly she drilled the other girl's love hole with her fingers, which of course Velvet did.

As a result the now newly reunited Beautiful People beautifully came together, their eyes rolling simultaneously in the back of their heads as their cum filled each other's mouths at the exact same time. Swallowing greedily The Beautiful People quickly pushed past their own ecstasy and concentrated on bringing more pleasure to the other, the two strong-willed women becoming lost in a battle to see who could make the other cum more.

Who knows how many orgasms later it ended in a draw as The Beautiful People rolled away from each other, gasping for breath for several moments before curling up together, Velvet in Angelina's arms, just the way it was always meant to be, as if there had never been a cross word between them.

The end.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers