Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it, I guess it was the alcohol talking, but Stacey actually began to describe the process. She showed Frank the various shots of herself, most of which she was half naked in. The tone her voice was changing, getting huskier, softer - as she described some of the sexier ones. Part of me wanted to get up and join them, but instead I stayed put, glancing back and forth between the TV and the two of them. If it wasn't for the alcohol I probably would have stopped it, or at least commented on it - but I just stayed put, feeling a tad nervous, and a tad aroused.

A few more minutes had passed, I noticed that they had gotten quiet. I looked back at them, and nearly spit out my beer. Frank had an immense tent in his shorts, it was shockingly big. It was clear that he was fully erect from staring at the scantily clad shots of my wife. Stacey was looking right at it, and she couldn't help but comment "So I guess it's safe to assume you like my pictures." she looked at Frank, brushed her hair behind her ear, and flashed a sexy smile.

Frank looked deathly embarrassed "Uh... Wow, how embarrassing - I'm really sorry about this," He was looking around for a couch pillow or something to cover up, but there was nothing in reach, he fidgeted with his shorts but his erection was simply too immense to conceal. He attempted to stand up, presumably to head to the bathroom.

Stacey stopped him, placing her hand on his chest "Oh nonsense Frank, it's a nice compliment." She let her hand linger on his torso for a moment, my dick was, inexplicably, stiff in my own shorts as well.

Frank spoke up, stuttering somewhat "I uh, I should probably go take care of this, it's pretty uncomfortable in these shorts"

Stacey had a sexy look in her eyes, she appeared to be breathing somewhat heavily as well "Then we should... let it breathe, I think" My wife, having already placed the album down, reached down at this waistband, she slowly pulled at his shorts. Frank, eyes glazed, instinctively lifted slightly off the couch, allowing my wife the ability to slide his shorts and briefs, simultaneously, down his legs.

I looked on in awe as his humongous black cock sprang into view. It was impossibly big, probably 11 or 12 inches long, with an incredible girth. He had a massive black pouch with nearly tennis ball sized testicles at the base, they rested on the leather of the sofa. His imposing onyx tube was jutting upwards here in our living room, my ego took an immediate hit at the sight of it.

For a moment it was completely silent, I looked on in an indescribable mix of horror and arousal. There was an erotic electricity in the air, and I knew my wife felt it too. Stacey stared on in stunned disbelief. After a while she finally found the words "I... I can't believe how big it is"

"T-Thank you." was his hushed reply.

She looked over at me, briefly, I had seen that look on her face many times. It's the look she always has when she's aroused, turned-on, and ready to get fucked. I didn't have any words to offer her, and with nothing to say, she looked back down at it.

"This is all my fault." she spoke in a sultry tone as she slid down off the couch. She shifted over, kneeling in front of Franks towering black organ.

She gently rested both hands on his thighs, her lily white skin contrasting against his dark complexion, his cock seemed to twitch at her touch.

"Jesus Frank, your cock..." Stacey was in awe.

"You aren't helping the situation, Stacey," Frank was trying to keep calm, but he seemed incredibly flustered, and equally aroused, he was looking down at her, her light brown hair draped down to her shoulders, her beautifully large tits popping out of her thin night dress.

I wanted to say something, do something - but I didn't. Stacey spoke up again, "In my experience, there's only one way to solve a problem like this"

With that comment, my wife reached up with her right hand and grabbed Frank's impressive penis. Her tiny hand not even reaching all the way around the circumference of his member, it delicately encircled what it could of his tremendous black cock, and she slowly started to stroke up and down the shaft.

Frank tilted his head back in disbelief "Oh my god..." he muttered.

My own dick began straining in my shorts, my face flushed, my heart was racing at a ridiculous rate - I wanted to stop her but we were all drunk, and I was too aroused to make sense of the bizarre scene playing out in front of me, for the first time in my life I literally didn't know how I felt. It was too much, pure insanity.

Without another word, Stacey reached her left up and began to caress his massive balls, she was unable to fit his entire pouch in her hand, and seemed to massage from ball to ball, tilting her head in awe as she massaged his sex organ. Her right hand was still slowly pumping on his cock, it seemed to take an eternity to travel up to the large head, and back down to the base. She dropped his testicles back onto the couch cushion, and began using both hands to stroke his sex.

Stacey turned to me, smiling wickedly "Does this remind you of anything?" I just stared on, unable to grasp what she was asking, what she was doing "That movie we watched baby! It's like Wife Sharing"

That made my dick strain even harder, I had to adjust myself in my shorts, allowing my straining erection to breathe - but I hesitated to expose myself completely.

Stacey smiled and turned back to Frank, who was now looking directly down at his crotch, totally enamored with the scene playing out in front of him.

"Jesus" he moaned. My wife continued to pump his shaft, she continued to use both of her small hands to cover the enormous surface area of Franks hulking member. She was unable to use both hands for my own dick, not even close - and the thought of that both stung and further aroused my mind state.

She stopped momentarily, and softly spoke "Here - how about this"

She let go of his sex and reached up to her top, she slowly lowered each strap of her nightie, pulling down the front and allowing her massive tits to spill out for Franks feasting eyes, which immediately widened at the sight.

His mouth was dry, and he once again didn't know how to react "...Those... are amazing," he managed, breathlessly.

She jiggled them for effect "Big titties for your big cock. Fair trade." She smiled.

Stacey let go of them and began to stroke Frank again, slowly at first and building to a crescendo - it was obvious that Frank was getting close to exploding.

Stacey sensed it, and altered her voice to assist "Go ahead Frank. Cum for me. I want to see this big dick cum baby." she spoke seductively, I had heard that tone many times.

I guess Frank was listening, because at that very moment he arched his head back and unleashed, grunting - a torrent of white seed erupted from the tip of his cock, his massive testicles pulsing as rope after rope erupted out of his engorged head. I looked on as my wife's breasts received splash after splash of another man's massive cum load. It was a tremendous amount of semen.

Stacey reacted favorably "Oh my god look at thattt, Mmmm. Cum on my tits baby. Cum on these big titties" After what felt like an eon his ejaculation finally subsided, his eyes stayed closed and he melted back into the couch, seemingly spent. "Problem solved", Stacey said - smiling. As she did, she leaned in and gave the tip of his black cock a gentle kiss. The sight of that sent me over the edge.

I snapped, I stood, and walked over to my wife. I grabbed Stacey by the waist, and hastily shoved her face down into the couch next to Frank. I peeled her dress up exposing her sopping wet sex, opened my boxers, and shoved the hardest dick of my life into my wife's cunt.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Yes baby!" Stacey's pussy immediately clenched down on my dick as she smashed her sex back into mine. "Fuck me!" I was way ahead of her, already pummeling away, seeing red, as aroused as I had ever been. For the moment I forgot Frank even existed, let alone was sitting right next to me watching me drill my wife.

I couldn't take it, it was all too much, I was too aroused for my own good, and I pulled out to try to save my orgasm. No good, I was already cumming. Stacey knew, she felt it coming, she hopped off of me and spun around, exposing her tits to my already spewing load, it wasn't as impressive as Franks, but I added it to the man seed already coated on my wife's chest.

Stacey again adopted her sultry tone "Oh yeah baby, cum on your naughty wife. Your friend came on me already and now you get to." my orgasm was powerful, it felt amazing. Her sexual innuendo enhancing the pleasure, her comments ringing in my ears as it subsided. The final drops spurted out and I stopped stroking myself, falling backwards onto the carpet.

Stacey was breathing heavily, and even though I had just cum she was still an intensely erotic sight, her beautiful breasts coated in cum, her hair having fallen in just the right spots to make her angelic face look even sexier. It was then that we were reminded that Frank was still in the room.

We looked at him. Impossibly, his immense organ was rock solid again. He was standing, looking down at my wife, his huge black cock just inches from her face. My wife was staring right at it, again. She slowly reached up, and for the second time tonight, grabbed his sex. "Wow, I can't believe he's hard again." referring to Franks cock as an entity. She shook him, feeling the weight in her hand.

Frank gently picked Stacey up, sliding her nightie down to the floor in the process. She was now laying completed nude on the love seat. He deftly positioned her so that her legs were splayed open, his hands grazing the lips of her exposed pussy as he maneuvered her into a fuckable position. She didn't break eye contact with his organ, her eyes appeared to be in a trance. He moved in front of her and put one knee on the couch cushion, his massive black tube only inches away from my wife's pussy, he leaned forward. Frank grabbed his shaft and slapped it down between her pussy lips, she let out a moan "Ohhh!" He continued to jostle his black sex in between her white folds, stimulating her clit with the underside of his huge meat. "Oh my god!" Stacey instinctively opened her legs a bit more. He continued to tease her, massaging her pussy with his cock. He pulled back and aligned the large head of his member at my wife's sopping wet opening - and softly spoke "Do you want me to fuck you?" She slowly looked up at him, bit her lip, and nodded.

Frank gently pushed the tip in, my wife screamed. "Oh! Fuck! Frank go slow, you're huge"

"Don't worry Stacey, I'll go slowly." He pulled out a tad, and then again - thrust slowly back in. My wife was impossibly wet, maybe as wet as I'd ever seen her. Despite his freakish size, it allowed him to enter her with relative ease. On the next push he had close to 5 inches inside of my wife, and she clawed into his shoulders in response. "My fucking goddd. Frank! That feels amazinggg."

I was still leaning back on the floor, and I had a perfect view of the insane eroticism playing out in front of me. Franks massive black cock was stretching my wife's pussy out as it invaded her. Her puffy white lips were clinging to his sex as if her pussy couldn't let go of it, his onyx tube was already coated in her juices. At the bottom of the sexual collision a massive pair of testicles were swaying, mushing up against her perfect white ass. They were colliding with animal magnetism, it was the sexiest thing I had ever scene - impossible to describe. I was filled with an insane feeling of jealousy, but also an immeasurable level of excitement. It was the most surreal moment of my life.

Just when I was about to lose myself to a state of delirium, the sound of my wife cumming brought me back into focus "Ohhh! Fuckkk! Frank you're making me cummm!" He was now completely inside of her, 11 inches of another man was deep inside the love of my life, ripping an immensely powerful orgasm out of her. Her legs were shaking as she clawed into his back, nearly in convulsions. "Ohhh, Ohhh, Yes! Mmm my god! I'm cumminggg!!" I had never seen her cum so strongly, it killed me - but my dick was as hard as it's ever been.

Frank steadied her, waited for her convulsions to stop, kissing her softly on the cheek as her orgasm came to a close. She slowly re-opened her eyes and looked up at him "That was amazing... thank you."

"Are you ready for more?" he replied. She smiled, and nodded "Yes, I want you to fuck me with that big cock all night!"

Frank stood, lifting her up, and then laying her down long-ways on the couch, my wife placed in front of him. I was staring right at her and her large breasts, still coated in a mix of sweat and seed. He lifted her leg and once again aligned his sex with hers. Stacey looked at me, sex in her eyes, smile on her lips "Are you having fun?" she asked.

I grabbed at my dick, and nodded.

"Kiss me." she begged.

I leaned forward, right as Frank was entering her, she opened her mouth to moan from his penetration just as I kissed her passionately. Our tongues intertwined. Frank reached forward and grabbed her hips, and began to slowly thrust in and out of her.

I broke away from our kiss, and leaned back. Once again I saw his huge black meat driving deep into my wife's sopping pussy, he pushed his entire organ in and out until his large black coin purse brushed against her engorged clit, he was holding her inner thigh to keep her sexy leg in the air - allowing him the room he needed to fuck her properly. It was a position we never used.

Stacey seemed to adore his cock, having coated it with her cum already, having had possibly the hardest orgasm of her life while it was inside her, she entered a previously uncharted territory of sexual arousal.

"Oh god fuck me! Fuck my naughty pussy!" Frank continued with his rhythm, I began to stroke my dick to the sight, to her words.

Stacey looked down and saw me playing with myself. She arched her head back in delight, smiling.

"Ohhh fuck! Fuck me Frank! My husband is playing with himself while you fuck his wife! Do you like, Mmm, fucking little white wives baby? Do you like giving married white women that amazing, Ugh!, black cock!?"

I nearly came from the dirty talk, Frank groaned in response.

"Fuck this married pussy baby! Ohhh! Ohhh! Take this married pussy! Make it cum with your big manly dick!"

I was sent over the edge, I erupted - spewing another load all over my stomach, spurt after spurt exploded from my dick. The orgasm was so hard that I blacked out momentarily.

When I came too what seemed like mere minutes later, Stacey was riding Frank cowgirl, her beautiful ass the first sight seen when I regained clarity. She was bouncing up and down on is rigid member with ferocity, egging him on to orgasm. Her labia stretching as she slid up and down the massive shaft, his black tube was coated in a lather of my wife's essence.

"Cum for me baby, cum," Stacey was talking in a hushed tone, sultry and engaging. I knew Frank wouldn't last much longer.

He grabbed onto her ass with his large black mitts, and began thrusting hard.

"Oh fuck! That's it baby. Fuck this naughty white wife. Cum in my married pussy!"

Frank roared, groaning in unison with my wife, he locked down onto her asscheeks as she clawed into his shoulders. Both of them convulsing as they screamed. Franks massive black balls were contracting as his large member delivered wave after wave of his seed deep into my wife's fertile white pussy. Stacey's orgasm was earth shattering, she was screaming in nearly guttural tones. "Cum in meee!!" Her ass was quivering on top of his organ as she continued to mash down into the torrent of his seed. They eventually came to a stop, both of them breathing heavily, coated in sweat.

She took a few moments, but Stacey lifted herself off of Frank, slowly. Gobs of their unified seed poured out of her sex, drenching Franks softening member. She immediately fell to the ground next to me, kissing me deep "I've never came like that, my god... That was the hottest thing we've ever done. I love you so much."

Still in shock, still completely delirious, I kissed her "I love you too" I replied.

12