Beautiful Storm

Story Info
Best friends fall in love.
3.5k words
4.47
53.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lazarous
Lazarous
8 Followers

She sat on the kitchen counter skimming through one of her girly magazines, explaining how to diet properly and what not to wear. With her other hand she wrapped her soft, short brown hair around her index finger. Her legs hung over the counter about a foot off the tile floor beneath her. She was wondering what was taking John so long.

"Dammit, what the fuck is taking him so long? Is he jacking off" she wondered. She smiled to herself of the thought of John masturbating. "I wonder how big his dick is"

THUMP! Carly laid her magazine down and hopped off the counter. She walked upstairs, passing several science posters along the way. She entered into one of the bedrooms. There she saw John sitting on the floor.

"Are you OK? What was that?" she asked in a concerned voice.

"I forgot where I was sitting and I slipped off the bed. It was quite fun, actually. Though my butt doesn't think so!" John replied as he rubbed his butt. In the center of the room was the bed, and on the bed laid a dark-green duffle bag.

"We should get going, John. Steve and Mary are going to meet us at the cabin."

John sighed and dropped his body onto the bed and placed his palms over his closed eyes.

"It's not that I don't like hanging out with your sister and her husband, it's just that he and I have nothing in common. He's Mr. Sports-fan and I'm a pocket protector away from being a complete geek or "nerd-o" as he claims. Honestly Carly, I still don't understand what your sister sees in him much less why she married him? Mary could have done better"

Carly was leaning on the doorway as she watched him lower his hands from his eyes and place them on his stomach. She walked over and sat on the bed next to him.

"Everyone is attracted to someone, I guess. Even if we don't know what the attraction is. Maybe he's a good fucker, I dunno," Carly answered.

"I guess. He probably has a baby-dick, anyway. You know he's got to be compensating for something." That was the first time Carly heard him talk that way, "You look beautiful, by the way, Is that a new skirt?" Carly looked down at her pink dress and rubbed her hand on the light fabric.

"Yeah, do you like it?" she smiled.

"Of course, I do," he smiled back.

Carly stared out the window, she then turned her head.

"Is that poster of the Periodic Table new?" she asked as she pointed to the black oversized poster.

"Yeah, it's actually a holographic 3D poster. I got it at the Science Center. I love that store. It has the coolest things EVER!" he said excitedly.

"Oh my God! SHUT UP. Nu-ugh" she joked with her hands over her mouth. "Anyway, we should get going. It's almost five and it looks like it may start to rain soon."

John sat up and walked to the window he placed his right hand on the cold glass. "It's not going to rain because that would mean something good would happen to me and nothing good ever happens to me. It never does."

Carly stood up, walked up behind him and placed her hand on his back.

"No, I'm wrong. One good thing has happened to me. I met you, my best friend." John said as he turned around to see her. Damn, she's so cute.

"Well, that's because you let me cheat off you in college. I must say that was pretty cool of you." she explained

"Well, I am a pretty cool dude," he laughed. Carly laughed with him and stood on her toes to wrap her arms around the back of his neck. He got a whiff of a distant scent, it smelled familiar but new altogether.

***

It came out of nowhere. The rain slammed down furiously on the roof of John's green four-door Civic. It was almost seven in the evening, the sky outside of the car was dark and gloomy.

On the passenger side, Carly was looking out the window watching the trees blur together in of mix of green and brown. John was explaining some science junk, she feigned interest, but her mind eventually wondered off. She met John two years ago in college. They both had graduated from high school before enrolling at Sonoma-Redwood College. She thought of him as an interesting person, kind of shy. He wasn't the hottest guy in campus, but sure was one of the sweetest. She had gotten used to guys falling over her and trying to impress her. She could get them to do anything she wanted. Whatever she asked for, they would do in a heartbeat. Except John, at first she thought the he must have been gay. He was always alone with his head in a textbook and deaf to the world around him since he always had his mp3 player on. She had asked John to tutor her in science and so they spent a lot of time alone. But not once was he ever inappropriate with her. They got to know each other very well during this time and eventually became friends. Carly had gotten attached to John, but he always considered her his best friend, only friend to be honest.

John was still explaining his science theories when they arrived at the cabin. The rain had gotten more intense. Steve and Mary weren't there yet. John parked next to the front porch. He almost slipped on the patio as he ran ahead to unlock the cabin. Carly stepped out of the car and could hear soft music in the distance.

"...and the Mayan Indians had a theory for the eclipse, they thought..." he said as he leaned to get the duffle bags. Carly snatched them off his hand and violently tossed them onto the porch. They landed on the top step awkwardly and rolled down to the floor, finally landing on the bed of gravel.

"What's gotten into you Carly?"

He was about to walk away when she grabbed him by his sleeve and pulled him close to her.

"I wanna dance" she demanded.

"But it's..."

"It's just water. Besides you have to live a little," she explained. They danced to some slow Jazz song. Carly had her head resting on John's shoulder as they swayed back and forth. Even though it was freezing outside, Carly felt so warm in John's arms. John looked over her head, wondering if anyone was watching them, this was embarrassing. The song soon ended.

"There, that wasn't that bad, was it?" she asked.

"No, it was...nice. Although I am now a couple pounds heavier considering how much water I soaked up, and your skirt doesn't look in great shape anymore,"

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to take it off. Wanna to help?" she asked flirtatiously. John gave her a small smile and turned towards the front door.

"We better get inside. I'm calling dibs on the shower," he replied. Carly sighed quietly, dissatisfied with his answer. Though a shower sounded like a good idea, it was fucking freezing out here.

***

Entering the cabin, John felt more relaxed. His eyes caught sight of the Christmas ornaments that were left on the sofa. It wasn't an extraordinary cabin but it felt like a place that you didn't want to leave too soon. John walked into the master bedroom. He tossed his bag on the floor and entered the bathroom.

The bathroom was small but cozy. It had the standards: sink, mirror, toilet and shower. What else would a man need in a bathroom? If he didn't have to work he would consider buying a cabin and separating himself from the world. He felt more comfortable with his solitude, though he did come to enjoy Carly's company. As he took off his clothing he looked at his naked reflection on the mirror. Average, he was always looked average. He wasn't fat but at the same time he wasn't muscular. He looked down at his penis.

"Damn, I wish my dick was thicker. I wonder if this is how women feel about their boobs. Carly has nice boobs." he thought. He then turned and pulled the shower door open and turned on the hot water. He felt all of the coldness of the rain drip down from the top of his head to his shoulders, chest, legs and finally feet. He enjoyed taking long hot showers.

***

The cabin only had two rooms. Steve and Mary would occupy the smaller one; she and John would use the other. The room was smaller than she expected. The bed took much of the space. John had decided that he would take the floor, even though Carly had tried to convince him otherwise. She wondered if there was something about her that repelled him away. Why did she fall for the one man who wasn't attracted to her, she wondered.

She heard John turn on the shower. Carly sat on the bed and took off her white sneakers and socks. Then peeled her white shirt off her body. She began to get cold. She proceeded to remove her pink skirt. It was a little troublesome since it was wet. She wiggled her body as she pulled her skirt down to her ankles. She wondered if this would make John horny. Her body had gotten cold quickly. As she took off her white bra she could feel her nipples harden. Carly looked in the mirror; she pinched her left nipple softly and smiled because gravity hadn't messed with her boobs yet. If this didn't work, it would be proof that John wasn't attracted to her. Carly walked to the bathroom door slowly. She placed her hand on the door knob and stealthily turned it. She quietly entered the unlocked bathroom.

As she walked into the bathroom, a blast of hot air smothered her face and then the rest of her body; she began to sweat a little bit, due to her horny excitement and the hot temperature of the bathroom. She quietly closed the door behind her. She had her right hand on her stomach and slowly lowered it in front of her pussy. She could feel the warmness at the tip of her fingers. She stopped herself from rubbing her pussy; she wanted John to do it. She wanted him, period. The bathroom was so steamed up that Carly could barely see the shower door handle. She spit her bubble gum out of her mouth and bit her lower lip as she reached for the door handle.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked shyly while covering her breasts with one arm and shaved pussy with her other hand. John turned around, kind of embarrassed that he was seeing his best friend naked.

"What are you doing?" he asked quickly.

"John, turn around! I don't want you seeing my privates, you'll make me blush," she giggled. John turned around, facing the tile wall, he asked.

"Carly, what are you doing?"

"Well..., you take long showers and I didn't want you to finish all of the hot water"

"uhhh..." he stammered.

"Can you pass me the soap?"

John handed her the soap over his shoulder. He heard her humming lightly behind him. He wondered if she saw him masturbating. She didn't say anything, so maybe not. After a couple of minutes, he felt less uncomfortable.

"John, I can't reach my back, could you help?" she asked.

"Umm, okay" he answered nervously. He turned around slowly with the sponge in his hand. Carly had her back to him. Damn, not only did she have nice boobs, she also had a nice ass, too. Carly passed the bar of soap over her shoulder and dropped it before John could get it. She felt it slide down her back and hit the shower floor.

"Sorry, soapy hands, I guess," she said as she smiled to herself.

The soap had landed in between Carly's feet. He was a little hesitant, but eventually leaned down slowly to pick the bar of soap up. John turned his head up and had a great view of her legs and ass. His mind yelled, "GOD, I WANT TO SPANK THAT WET ASS!!!"

He lathered his hands and placed them on her back. He felt and saw his dick getting hard, REAL hard.

"God, I hope Carly doesn't turn around," he thought to himself. His dick was now only a few inches from her butt. Damn it was a beautiful butt. Just then Carly took a step back. She felt John's hard dick touch her ass. Carly got so excited the she slipped backwards on the soapy shower floor. John dropped the soap and caught Carly. John's back was leaning on the wall, while Carly's back was leaning on him. He caught her just in time; his arms were wrapped around her side and across her medium-sized breast. Carly's ass was now resting on top of John's swollen dick. She smiled to herself and sighed with relief.

"Whoa, I got you!" John said as he helped Carly back to her feet.

"Oh my god, I could have died. You saved me," she said with puppy dog eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pretended to sob softly. She felt his rigid dick pressed against her left inner thigh. Still hugging him, she leaned her head back and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, then another and another.

"Carly, I..."

She kissed him in the lips before he could say anything. John was tired of fighting his temptations. For two years he was fighting them, now it was time, it was time for something good to happen in his life.

John wrapped his arms around Carly's waist. He turned her body and pressed her against the wall. Vanilla. The smell of her body drove him crazy for the past two years. John brushed Carly's wet hair away from her face. He proceeded to kiss her neck. His lips were slowly sucking on her neck. The scent of Vanilla was driving his senses. Carly buried her head on his shoulder, with closed eyes she began kissing his shoulder.

"mmm..." Carly moaned. John slowly moved his left hand onto her right breast. Carly bit her lower lip. God help her, he was driving her crazy. She gasped lightly, he was pinching her nipple. Even inside the hot shower, she could feel a cold chill go down her back. She felt like she was having sex for the first time. His cock was firmly pressed against her body. Carly placed her soapy hand on his dick. She slowly began sliding her hand back and forth. Carly bent herself down until her face was in front of his dick. The water rolling off his body had washed away the soap.

"I always fantasized about this moment..." he said.

"You don't have to dream anymore. I need you, John. I never needed anyone this much." She said quietly as she slid her hand around his dick.

She gently kissed the head of his dick. Her rosy tongue wrapped around his shaft. She slowly placed his dick in her mouth. Her mouth was so warm. He wondered how many dicks had already been in her mouth. Either way, he didn't care. Out of all the guys she had known, she knew she wanted him the most. Carly wondered if this was John's first blow job, but she didn't bother to ask and quite frankly she didn't care. He was hers now.

There eyes were locked onto each other. John couldn't keep his eyes off her. The way her tongue moved back and forth. The shower door opened slowly. Carly got up and stepped out of the shower backwards. Her hands tied behind John's neck. She didn't want to let go.

John lifted her up and Carly wrapped her legs around his waist. Both of them dripped water onto the bathroom floor. He walked into the bedroom, and they both fell onto the bed. Carly was on her back while John was on top of her. He gently kissed her lips. His tongue penetrated through her oral gate. Her warm breath smelled like bubble gum. Something as familiar as that was driving him crazy. In fact, every inch of Carly's beautiful body was driving him crazy. Carly locked her fingers with John's, he spread her arms out wide like angel wings. She tilted her head back as he lowered himself to kiss her collarbone. Carly closed her eyes and soaked it all in. Her body was tingling with pleasure. Her naked body had begun to warm up with John's body on top of hers. She began to breathe deeply as his tongue played with her erect nipples.

"Oh god," she whispered.

He continued kissing her down her flat stomach and onto her inner thigh. There it was. He blew into it.

"That tickles,' Carly giggled. John leaned his head forward and began kissing his best friend's pussy. Carly began to moan with satisfaction. John could see her chest rise and fall in a rhythmic motion. He began to lick her clit. His tongue was like a machine, bringing her an excessive amount of pleasure. He moved his tongue in and out like it was powered by a motor. With her eyes closed, she continued to moan and bite her lower lip. She felt his tongue moving in a circular motion. God this was wonderful. John licked two of his fingers, he guided two fingers into her pussy, just the way he had seen in the movies, thrusting them back and forth.

"Put another finger in," she begged. John place three fingers into her body. His fingers were now completely soaked, not only from the shower but from her fluids as well. He went back to two fingers. He started thrusting them quicker, violently in fact. Every couple of minutes he would lick Carly's pussy and thrust his fingers into it as well.

"Ohh, GOOOOD! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Her breathing became shallow and faster. John kept his pace. He heard a gushing sound. He removed his fingers from inside, Carly raised her head and bent her knees, she began to squirt all that was inside of her.

"Ohmygod! What was that!" yelled John as he fell backwards.

"I don't know, that's never happened to me before. But it felt amazing, please John, don't stop! PLEASE, don't stop." she pleaded as she lowered her legs.

John stood up, wondering if what had just was normal. Carly looked like she enjoyed it, so it couldn't be a bad thing. John placed his swollen dick onto her pussy.

"You're teasing me, John" she smiled.

"Maybe,"

John stared at Carly's shaved pussy as he gently pushed his head in. She felt so warm. He pulled her close to him as leaned forward to place his hands on the bed. Carly, still biting her lower lip started intensely into John's eyes. He dropped his head down to kiss her lips. Carly wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned back to pull her up.

He turned around to sit on the bed, his dick still inside her. Carly place her feet on the bed and her hands on John's stomach as she bounced up and down. Carly dropped her head back as she bounced. John had his hands on Carly's ass, guiding her.

"ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, OHH Shit, John,"

Suddenly, Carly lost all of her strength. Her knees twitched inwards, she began to slow down. Her toes were getting numb.

John sat up, and pulled Carly's body down onto the bed next to him. He got on top and continued where Carly had left off. John continued thrusting his dick into Carly's pussy, he felt his body loosen up as he climaxed. He fell onto the bed next to Carly. He looked into her eyes.

"Oh my god" she whispered.

"Yeah,"

Carly placed her head on John's arm. John turned on the radio with his other hand.

"I love you, John," she whispered.

"I love you, too," he whispered back. She placed her hand behind his head and pulled him in for a kiss. It was still raining outside, but the only thing they could focus on was each other and the slow Jazz song that was on the radio. The same one they had dance to earlier that day in the rain.

THE END

EXTENDED ENDING

They forgot to close the shades last night. The sun was shining brightly into the bedroom. John opened his eyes slowly to see Carly still sound asleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Damn, the sun was fucking bright. John walked towards the window. A white garment caught his eye. He walked over to it and leaned down to pick it up.

"I'm sure Carly doesn't want this on the floor," he thought to himself.

"I won't be able to wear that again," she said softly. John turned his head. She looked just as beautiful as she did five years ago when they first met.

"Maybe when we renew our wedding vows," he said.

"Maybe,"

THE EXTENDED END

Lazarous
Lazarous
8 Followers